Wife’s Fit Older Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few final last legs of the sexy woman's pussy and stood up grabbing my rock hard dripping cock.I teased the head of my cock just inside of her watching her face, enjoying every second of it. She saw that I was teasing her and saw that I was watching her intently. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into her while our eyes were locked. My cock began disappearing inside of this gorgeous woman's pussy.

She was very wet and tight. I could see in her eyes that the girth of my 8 inch cock was stretching her pussy walls. It did not stop her from forcing it inside of herself. Mary bit her lower lip and moaned deeply. She pulled me in and kissed me deeply once my cock was fully buried inside of her pussy. In a moment of utter desire and loss of control Mary confessed that she had never had a cock this big and it felt amazing inside of her.

I never would've imagined seeing Mary's face express so much ecstasy. My cock was deep inside her when she begged me to fuck her. I began pounding her hard fast and deep as I listened to this woman loudly enjoy my cock. Mary was very vocal and it was so arousing.

I had her legs spread apart my hands on the back of your thighs her feet up in the air and my dick constantly pile driving her pussy. She was holding onto the back leather couch cushion with her hands above her head. Mary was screaming as loud as she could from her pleasure. Mary was sexually deprived. The year she had gone without being fucked had taken their toll. She was letting it all out with my cock inside of her.

I released one hand from her thigh still pounding her I reached over grabbing her ankle and placing her toes in my mouth. I was fucking my sister-in-law on her leather couch in her living room. Slamming my cock in and out of her and sucking on her delicious toes. The moment my mouth went on her feet with my dick inside of her was too much.

She began telling me that she was coming and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she came harder than the first time. I thought she would've slowed after that but she didn't she begged me to fuck her again and again.

I pulled out spun her around put her on her hands and knees. I loved how easy it was to manhandle this petite fit woman. I got in behind her, she looked over her shoulder at me. There I was behind Mary. She had a fit defined back. Her hair wet from being fucked and butt plug visible. I could see in her eyes she needed more fucking. I held my cock and guided back inside of her.

I began fucking her doggy style on the couch. I remember thinking to myself, this woman was a fucking champ when it came to fucking. We were both lost in absolute ecstasy and sexual desire. Her body was covered in sweat and so is mine. The sound that my cock and balls made slapping on her ass cheeks as we fucked was intoxicating. I did not want it to end.

I was overwhelmed looking down at her, jeweled butt plug in your ass hair all a mess and gorgeous body covered in sweat. Seeing my cock going in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She came again this time very loud and fucking my cock as I stayed still and allowed her to enjoy her pace. She was slamming herself back onto my cock and I had to hold onto the back of the couch to brace myself. I thought this woman is sluttier than hell and could easily do porn films.

After she came and pulled my cock out slapping it on her ass cheeks. I was trying my hardest not to cum myself. I didn't want it to stop. I told her I wanted to fuck her against the wall. She spun around on me so quickly and had her mouth around my cock in an instant. I gasped and I could tell she enjoyed what she had done. I had one foot on the hardwood floor, my knee on the leather couch and look down at Mary worshiping my cock with her mouth on her hands and knees.

I couldn't resist I reached out and began playing with her jeweled butt plug in her ass while she hungrily fed on my cock. This drove her wild. She gave amazing head. She would occasionally pull my dick out of her mouth and slap it on her tongue and face. She talked so dirty to me telling me that I had gorgeous cock. Mary would quickly put it back inside her mouth licking and sucking on my hard cock.

She was an amazing cocksucker. Vastly better than Molly. She could take my cock almost completely in her mouth before she began to gag. Molly could only get a little over a half of my length in her mouth. Molly was not vocal and didn't talk dirty to me while she sucked my cock. Mary on the other hand was such a sexy dirty talking slut. Again I thought God damn this woman could do porn.

Watching her worship and devour my cock was too much for me. It was so much better than I had ever imagined while I jerked off thinking about her. Actually seen Mary sucking on my cock was surreal. Hearing her moan and talk dirty to me was unbelievable.

I told her I was close to coming and she pulled off my cock and told me she wanted to swallow my load. I could not believe what I was hearing, Mary my sister-in-law wanted my calm down her throat. My head was spinning. She sucked and worshiped and moaned on my hard cock and balls. I could tell Mary was genuinely enjoying sucking my cock. I could also tell she missed cock being in her mouth.

That's when I said words that I never thought I would actually say. Mary I'm coming. Her hands ran up my stomach into my chest as she just kept bouncing her mouth up and down my shaft. I came so hard and when I started she locked her lips around the base of my cock and began swallowing each shot.

This woman took every single load I shot into her mouth and swallowed. She began licking and sucking on my dick enjoying me twitching from pleasure after my orgasm. The smile on this woman's face was ear to ear. I fell back onto the leather couch soaked in sweat and watched as she crawled up me and kissed me deeply. She laid naked on top of me. My cock pressed against her naked thigh. He body covered in sweat and sexual juices.

We just laid there for what seemed like forever in a naked embrace. Mary broke the silence by saying wow that was insanely amazing. She looked up at me and said thank you. I smile back and said no Mary thank you.

She started to speak and I could tell it was something serious. I put my finger over her lip. She acted like she was going to bite it. I laughed and put it back. I simply asked if she enjoyed my cock. She smiled and said yes I love your cock. I looked at her and told her that's all that matters. Think of me as just a cock and a mouth to be used for your pleasure, nothing more. Let me be your favorite sex toy that you can't keep in a box.

I could tell she liked the idea of that. She simply smiled kiss me deeply and asked what now my favorite toy. I laughed and said she was in charge for her to tell me. She smiled and explain that she usually washes offer sex toys after she's finished using them, smiling devilishly.

She slid off of me and stood on the hardwood floor. She reached out touching my lap wet cock. Smiling she asked how fast can you recover? Playfully smiling back I've told her that with her I could recover very quickly. She bit her lower lip extended her hand helping me up off the couch.

She slapped my ass very hard and said let's go shower and wake that big fella up so I can get fucked again.

We walked hand-in-hand with her slightly in the lead. I saw that familiar bounce and Mary stride. I was walking behind my sister-in-law naked and she was such a slut. Whatever happened from here I felt assured was going to be exciting, erotic, taboo and our secret.

I would happily serve as her sex toy whenever, wherever and however she needed. Little did I know just how kinky, slutty and erotic this 57 year old woman could be. I was in for the time of my life.

To be continued...

12