Wife’s Gym Secret

Story Info
Unsatisfied wife joins a gym.
3.9k words
4.29
19.3k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

Melissa sat in bed her heart rate finally settling back to normal, thinking how the hell did joining a gym to get in shape lead to this! She looked at her sleeping husband and then looked back at her phone and read the last message for the 100th time internally debating whether she could do it.

Her mind drifted over the last few months events leading up to the last few minutes events.

She joined the gym in a last ditch effort to try and find a way to get her husband motivated to be more sexual. Their sex life had hit that rut that all married couples seem to go through.

Gone were the days of sexy lingerie, two bottles of wine, hotel stays and weekends of sexcapades. Now it was two parents running a car service to get each kid to wherever they need to be. By the end of the night the adults being too tired for romance, drifted further apart with each missed encounter.

But that was it, Melissa was never tired of romance with her husband. She was still so attracted to her husband and still really enjoyed sex.

Sure, he was not some stud with a 9 inch cock as thick as a coke can like she read about on online forums like Literotica. But she didn't need that, didn't even want that. Her husband was all she wanted and she wanted him terribly.

That's what Melissa wanted in the worst way. For the man she chose to spend the rest of her life with, the man she genuinely loved, like no other, to desire her as much as she did him. She wanted passion and lust.

But passion and lust can't be faked. So instead, she was lucky if she got to have him once a week, and that was usually uninspiring and boring. She couldn't indulge in all the things she wanted to do sexually, as he made her feel like she was weird for having such desires as a middle aged mother. So she just stopped bringing it up.

But the sexual desire didn't fade away and every day was confusing. It was a daily fight to contain her sexual urges. The toys she kept hidden away were her only escape from this frustration.

So she joined the gym. Thinking that if she got in better shape he may find her more desirable, but truthfully knowing that wouldn't work either. Her thinking was unhealthy and she knew it. But this was her predicament.

So she joined the gym and immediately found herself enjoying it. She even asked her husband if he wanted to come but he declined saying that he didn't really enjoy weight lifting.

If she was being honest with herself she was happy he said no. She was enjoying this time all by herself. The gym had made her realize a few things.

One, she looked pretty darn good for a middle aged mom. Her 5'2" frame added a few pounds over the years but at 135 pounds it seemed her ass was the benefactor of some of that weight. It in turn made her plump in all the right places and it seemed every girl in the gym was working on her ass to make it look like what Melissa had naturally. Her d size breasts weren't as perky as they used to be but in her workout clothes they looked sexy.

When she looked around the gym at her peers she realized that she was definitely one of the more attractive ladies within the place, including the younger ladies.

Second, the gym made her very aroused. Being around a bunch of people keeping in shape and many of them being fit and attractive men turned her on.

Third, many of these fit and attractive men noticed her and it drove her absolutely wild. She noticed the looks, smiles and hellos. Though she probably should be upset about it, to a woman desperate for feeling desirable it was like a drug.

After feeling like a chore from her husband rather than a sexy attractive woman it made her feel so intoxicated to know she still had it.

Not too long into going she became aware of one guy noticing her more and more. Melissa looked him over and found him very attractive.

A Latin guy, Roman, she would eventually learn. He was strong looking in a MMA fighter type of way. Nice strong biceps, broad strong looking shoulders and muscular legs. He had a nice head of hair, a few tattoos and a beautiful smile.

But beyond all that Melissa also noticed something she thought she didn't even care about. It looked like there was something sizable within his midsection. It gave her a naughty chill just by looking him over.

At first they would exchange glances which eventually turned to smiles and eventually that knowing look. That look that says I find you attractive and I know you feel the same.

One day as she was using the leg press machine, he approached her to let her know her form was wrong and she could hurt her knee if she continued on.

He showed her the proper form and then offered to show her some other leg exercises. She accepted his offer, knowing it was just some way to chat with her. But as a woman desperate for some attention she eagerly ran with it. She had no intention of doing anything with this man but what was wrong with a little flirting.

That day led to basically working out with him daily. They exchanged cell numbers in case one doesn't make it to a workout. As they grew more comfortable with each other he started to become a fascination to Melissa.

He was a very sexy man and had a confidence to him that she was not used to and found herself drawn to him.

She found herself thinking about him during the day and imagining what he would look like naked or even more so in bed with her.

There was a heavy amount of flirting between them. His compliments were always infused with sexual innuendo. She got so hot when he would accidentally, or maybe purposely rub against her, or when spotting her place a hand on her. She found his touch electric. After her work outs she would go home wet with desire with no outlet. At least no outlet that wasn't a toy or shower head.

Then today it happened. Roman put it out there. He showed up in a pair of gray sweatpants and a tight t-shirt. He looked good, and those sweatpants did what gray sweatpants do, show off his cock.

As she was getting ready to bench and he spot her, he made his move.

" Melissa, can I tell you something."

In a flirty tone she told him he could tell her anything he desires.

"Look I think you are the sexiest woman in this place and find myself thinking about you often. Obviously we both been very flirty with each other and I am thinking the way I feel is how you feel too. I ain't going to lie I want to get with you so badly."

"So can I take you out, coffee, dinner, dancing, a hike together, I can cook for you anything you want?"

Melissa remembered sitting up and looking around the gym then to Roman her face blushing.

"Wow, I'm not sure what to say. I'm flattered and yeah I definitely find you attractive. But I have to tell you and I feel horrible as I probably led you on, but I'm married."

She had to tell him and felt deflated as in doing so she knew this sexy guy at the gym who she genuinely enjoyed being around probably was going to be done with waisting anymore time with her. Instead, he shocked her.

"Melissa, I will be blunt with you. I'm not looking to date you or marry you. I'm not looking for any type of commitment, this would be a very casual thing. I'm really attracted to you and well I want to get with you in the worst way. I figured you were married but based on our flirty nature was not sure that was a major factor for you. So if you want to have some fun with me and really enjoy yourself sexually then let me know. I won't push it from here. I will continue to work out with you but I will also understand if you don't want to."

Melissa really didn't know how to respond but tried her best.

"Roman, that's a lot to process. Like I said I'm married and don't think I could cheat on my husband. I genuinely love him even if admittedly we are not on the same page sexually right now. I'm definitely attracted to you, I can't deny that. But act on that? I just don't think I could do that."

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Melissa, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up. But I'm just so attracted to you I had to see where you were at. Let's forget it and finish up this workout."

She agreed and they did just that. But it was uncomfortable and Melissa wondered if that was going to be the last time they worked out together.

They parted ways after that and Melissa went home. Evening came and she got in bed before her husband. He goes to bed earlier most nights but on this night she made sure to be in bed before him. When he joined her, she rolled over to him, placing her leg across his body and kissed his neck and ear.

She needed him tonight, to be reunited with him. To be reminded that all the stuff with Roman was not worth it. This right here is all she needed and wanted.

Unfortunately, her husband did not have the same needs. He let out a sigh and stated' "Not tonight; it's a weeknight, and I have to get up early. This weekend we can try." With that he lifted her leg off him.

It was a cold move, even though she didn't think that was his intention. She pulled off his neck, angry, hurt and frustrated.

She let out a frustrated blow and commented that he always has a reason to not want her.

He said he didn't want to have the same old argument again about this and he needed to go to sleep.

With that he did just that, and within 10 minutes was in deep sleep. She felt like crying. She was at her wits end.

She picked up her phone and tried to calm herself, but all she could think about was getting rejected by her husband and the offer she had on the table from a much younger guy.

She couldn't believe she was doing it, but she pulled up Romans phone number and began a text.

"Hey it Melissa (gym). I'm sorry about today. I know it got uncomfortable. I hope this isn't going to put an end to us working out together, because I really enjoy it."

She looked at it and hit send, her heart unexpectedly racing as she did.

She got a response back relatively quickly.

"Hey beautiful, of course I know it's you. You're in my phone as Melissa hottest woman in the gym, lol. Nothing uncomfortable on my end. I'm hot for you and want you badly. Just decided to tell you. Definitely still working out with you. I may be disappointed but I'm not stupid."

Melissa smiled as she read. She was so excited to know they would still be working out together. In the state she was in, she for some unexplainable reason pushed on.

"Good I'm glad we can still meet up. You know I do find you very attractive. I would be lying to you if I told you I don't think about you often. Also I can't get your words out of my head about me really enjoying myself if we got together. You have some confidence, Mr."

God, Melissa couldn't believe what she was doing. She looked over to her sleeping husband. She felt guilty but also super aroused.

The response came back, and her heart raced even more.

"I'm Confident because it's true. I know how to please a woman, and I enjoy doing it. Also, I'm pretty sure you have noticed, but I got the equipment to do the job well. Care to see?"

Oh my god, she felt her heart beating in her throat and squeezed her legs together, feeling the dampness on her inner thighs. Why did she text him? Who was she fooling? This was exactly why. She wanted this excitement, this sexual energy. Feeling high, she replied with her one word answer of "yes."

Seconds later a photo appeared on her screen of Roman, laying in his bed from his waist up. With it was a message. "If you want to see the rest tell me exactly what it is you want to see."

Shit he was sexy without a shirt on. Instantly she thought of what it would be like to gaze down on that muscular chest as she rode him, or to be pinned beneath him looking at his defined shoulders as he thrust into her.

In response she replied, "I really want to see your dick. Please in the worst way I want to discover what it is that would give me such pleasure, and what makes you so confident."

After reviewing her message she replaced the word dick for cock and hit send. As she waited for his reply she ran her hand down to her sex, feeling and unprecedented level of arousal that demanded attention. With a mischievous thought, she reached into her draw and retrieved a toy. Although tempted to leave the bed, the idea of playing while her husband slept felt incredibly naughty and exciting.

Her phone lit up and she excitedly opened her text. She giggled to herself when she looked at his cock. It was beautiful. She couldn't recall ever thinking that of a man's dick but it really was.

The photo was of him erect. He wasn't massive, but definitely sizable, much larger than her husband's. Probably 8 inches in length and the thickness surprised her. On second thought it was massive, undoubtedly larger than anything she had experienced before.

Its head a shade of reddish purple from the blood rushing to it. It was deliciously swollen and Melissa imagined just licking the ridge of it and then placing that beautiful head within her mouth. Eventually feeding as much of the rest of it as she could into her, feeling that thickness as it spread her mouth open.

She was dripping with excitement. As she stared at her screen, another text came over. This was a quick video of Roman stroking his beautiful cock. Below the vid was a text he wrote.

"Do you like what you see? Melissa, I can't wait to fuck your brains out with this. I can't wait to watch you cum as I take you and pleasure you. I can't wait to have you from behind. Looking over that amazing ass as I grab your hips and drive deep into you, making you purr with pleasure. To feel that beautiful mouth on me, God I'm going to cum if I continue on, do you want to see that, see me cum?"

She was burning with desire and reached her breaking point. She jumped out of bed clutching the toy and her phone and scurried into the bathroom. She quickly undressed and then decided it would only be fair to send a photo to Roman.

She snapped one in the mirror, showing off her backside. Next she took another with the toy in her hand, holding it near her mouth with the most seductive expression she could muster.

She sent them both along with an answer to his question.

"Yes, I definitely like what I see. Do you like what you see?"

She hit send, then turned the video on her phone on and turned it on herself. She then got down in a doggie style position and suctioned the toy to the tile wall behind her.

As it recorded she arched her back and thrust back on the toy instantaneously having a quick orgasm. But she pushed back onto the toy knowing her big release was moments away. She worked the toy and within a minute a massive orgasm hit her.

She grabbed her shirt from the floor and bit it hard, so as not to scream out, knowing her husband was sleeping just outside the door. The release was like nothing she ever experienced. This forbidden desire had worked her into an aroused state like she never knew.

After her orgasm subsided, she grabbed the toy off the wall and placed it in front of her and sucked and licked herself off it. She had never done something like this, but she was so overcome by her wanton desire.

When she grabbed her phone to stop the video she saw another text.

"I absolutely love what I see, I can't wait to have you. Now tell me, do you want me to cum for you."

She quickly watched the video that showed a side view of her escapades. She was shocked how sexy she looked.

She sent it to Roman along with her reply.

"I would ask you to make me cum, but you already did. So please come for me. I want to watch that big cock cum."

As she hit send another wave of desire came over her. She was so hungry to be had that she needed more. She grabbed the toy and placed it on the toilet seat.

She got on her knees imagining it was Roman's thickness in her mouth. She fantasized what it would be like to service him as she looked up at his strong body. Rubbing her hands on his chest and abs.

Her phone lit up and she took herself off the toy to look at the message. It was a video. She stood up and then hit play.

The video is what you would except it to be. It was Roman laying in a bed stroking his magnificent manhood, it looked to be oiled up. As he stroked himself, he was talking to her and she immediately found herself sitting back on the dildo and riding it as he spoke.

"Melissa, that video was amazing. You are as sexy and beautiful as I imagined, that body of yours is made for big dick. I can't wait to give you this pleasure. To put this on your clit, letting you feel the weight of my cock as I tease you until you're an absolute puddle of desire."

"Then slowly I will put just my head at your entrance way. You will be begging for me to put it in you. But I will take my time and slowly give you an inch or two. You will try to buck onto me to get it all, desperate to feel that pleasure to cum. But I will keep you waiting in delicious agony as I hold your hips in my strong hands and ever so slowly give myself to your need."

"Just the tip at first, as I listen to your breathing grow heavier. After some time I will give you maybe another inch. You will be starving at this point to have all of me and will be verbally begging for me to give it to you. I will smile down at you enjoying your agony."

"Finally, I will give you what you so badly need and I will piston my entire Length into you, deeper than you have ever experienced. This will elicit an orgasm from you. I will keep myself buried deep within you, all 8 1/2 inches of thick cock, allowing your body to have its moment."

"You will feel good at this moment, but the real fun is about to begin."

Melissa paused the video, her heart racing. In all her life she couldn't recall ever being this hot. She stopped riding the toy, lodging it deep within her like Roman said he would. But the toy wasn't as big as Roman and didn't satisfy her like she wanted it to.

Up to this moment she never cared about a guys size. But now, now Melissa was intrigued by it. She wanted to feel if a big cock hit different, if it made her cum harder. Romans words about her body being made for big cock excited her and fueled a sudden desire to see if it was.

She hit play again on the video hearing Romans words were like fuel on an already raging fire.

"Then the real fun will begin. Then I'm going to fuck you. Fuck you like the way I know you so badly need it. From behind, standing, missionary, prone bone, You and that amazing body riding my big cock. I'm going to bring the wild side out of you, the side you didn't know existed. Melissa! I'm going to fuck you like I know your husband can't or unimaginably won't."

"I can't wait to watch that mouth on my cock. I'm going to teach you the difference between giving a blow job and sucking a big cock. God, I'm so excited to get that mouth on me."

With that he let out a roar and his dick swelled and then erupted, a massive orgasm blowing out of him. He was panting and saying Melissa's name as he exploded. When he was done a massive amount of cum laid all over his deliciously muscular abs and chest.

Wicked thoughts passed through Melissa's head, as she thought about licking it off him and then kissing him. She started riding the toy with reckless abandon, working the toy hard, her hips grinding faster than they ever have. She was desperate to orgasm again.

Replaying his words over in her head, she couldn't recall her husband ever saying he was going to fuck her. They had sex or made love, they didn't fuck. Replaying I will fuck you like your husband can't or won't is what did it to her. That is went sent her over the edge. The idea of hard hot fucking not love making is what she needed and wanted.

It hit her hard, her orgasm, and her whole body tensed up as she came undone. She dropped her head completely spent breathing so heavy that she was panting.

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers
12