Wife’s Gym Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

Never had she had a night like that. Such a wanton need to orgasm. It was shocking to her, but in a good way. She liked this side of herself that she just discovered.

She texted Roman, letting him know how much she enjoyed herself and thanked him for an amazing evening.

He responded letting her know how much he enjoyed himself as well and telling her to let him know when they could get together for real. He assured her it would be an experience like she had never had before.

She let him know she wasn't sure that would happen. He assured her it would.

Melissa laid in bed wondering if he was right. Would she be able to do that, cheat on her husband to satisfy a need that he was unwilling to satisfy. She wanted to think no, but after tonight the way she felt after his rejection, it made her think it was possible.

Part of her thought life was too short and she should go for it. She was confused and wondered what tomorrow's work-out would be like. Melissa drifted off to sleep, dreaming about Roman.

To be continued

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers
12