All Comments on 'Wife Screwed by Young Guy'

by JaySouth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At least South Africa isn't immune to young

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will never understand Americans fascination with cuckolding and humiliation, you people go so overboard with this I honestly believe you are sick as a country

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - to bad he didn’t knock your wife up with his child.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a quick note to those fat-bellied, bored and morally upright dumb-asses: I indicated right at the beginning that IF this kind of topic offends you then don't continue reading. Secondly, this is my story, true and correct to the best of my recollection and I don't regret any part of it. Last but not least, nothing I said here points to any racial discrimination.

You have an option NOT to continue reading anything that repulses you from paragraph one. So whatever your comments, go and shit yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

***** Stars. As a young man of 16 I lost my virginity to a 36 year old woman in the back seat of her new car at a drive-in theater in 1956 For the rest of my life only fucked older women. I'm now in my 80's, and impotent, but I still crave mature pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmmmmm

SonnySouthAfricaSonnySouthAfrica7 months ago

Hola, Bra Jay. This is a hot story, enjoyed it alot.

JACKBETHJACKBETH5 months ago

I'm proudly South African as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story and a true one! I like the disclaimer in the beginning about if you don't want to read it don't. I quickly read it because I have read your other stories and I like you're thinking, a lot! Its a hairy pussy story so it is a five rating. With that said, (I HATE / DISPISE WITH A PASSION, THOSE SICKENING SHAVED RAZOR BURNT STUBBLED UP MESSES WITH THREIR ISGUSTING PIMPLES AND CLIT SIZED BOILS USUALLY FULL OF STUBBLE AND INFECTED HAIRS THAT FOR SOME SILLY F/U REASON, SOME WOMEN THINK ATTRACT MEN AND EVEN OTHER WOMEN) There just comes a time when you end the date and say, "Sorry, but I am taking you back home, and you can put your dam clothes back on, hopefully before the pus leaks out of those sickening groin pimples." If more men would bold up and say this, the razor burn and chaffed peeling skin with pimples needing mashed would stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, at least it was not her cheating!

A South African friend's wife cheated...and she said she enjoyed her younger Mozambique lovers's dick...Ok, I fucked her too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous