Wife Set Up with Older Black Man

Story Info
Laura’s best friend conspires to set wife up with her dad.
8.5k words
4.6
42.6k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Thompson and Tonya Smith are unlikely best friends.

Laura is a 26-year-old married white woman. She grew up in a conservative family. When she went off to college, she met Tom Thompson. Tom was also raised in a conservative family, and they started dating and soon fell in love. They dated all through college and married the summer after their graduation.

Laura was a virgin on their wedding night, as was Tom.

Meanwhile, Tonya is 26 as well. But she's black and grew up with a single mom. Her dad never married her mom and wasn't ever around much. Her dad was in the military and moved around ton, was overseas a bunch and more. Tonya ended up at the same college as Laura and they had classes together and lived across the hall from each other. Soon, they were the best of friends, taking trips together, spending countless hours talking about their lives and more.

Tom wasn't too happy that Laura and Tonya had gotten so close -- in large part because Tonya is black. But he knew not to press the issue with Laura.

Tonya was even Laura's maid of honor in her wedding less than two years before and ended up getting a job in the same town that Laura and Tom settled in. Tom got a good job and insisted the Laura not work but she still wanted to use her marketing degree so she found a part time job that allowed her to work from home. It meant she had plenty of time and she would hang out all the time with Tonya. With Tom putting in so many hours at his new finance job, he wasn't really in a position to complain.

Laura is also drop-dead gorgeous. She's petite at just 5'2" and just 110 lbs with blonde hair. What's notable is how busty she is, though. She's got 34D breasts and she's all natural. She's got an innocent look to her, and she dresses classy. Needless to say, she catches the eye of lots of guys, and many are surprised someone like Tom landed her, including Tonya sometimes. Tom is 5'9 and about 150 lbs.

The two best friends gather every Saturday morning for coffee. It's something neither of them miss. They love to chat and gossip and catch up.

"So Laura, did I tell you?" Tonya says one Saturday over coffee. "My dad is moving here."

"Oh no, you didn't. Why? Umm...how do you feel about that," Laura responds.

"I'm not sure, to be honest," Tonya says. "I think it will be good. You know, he never married mom and wasn't ever around much when I was growing up because he was in the army."

Laura nods, listening.

"But now, I think he wants to make up for that and be around for me," Tonya says. "Plus, I think he needed someplace to settle when he retired. He is starting to write military thrillers. He's had two published and has an agent and publisher."

"Oh that's great! I really am happy for you, Tonya," Laura says.

"You met my dad once," Tonya says. "Not sure if you remember. He was in town and came to your wedding."

"Oh that's right!" Laura says.

She does remember how Tonya did briefly introduce her to her dad, a big, tall, powerfully built black man. Sean is 6'4" and 250 lbs. Lots of muscle still from his time in the military, even if there's just a bit of belly as he has gotten older. Plus, he was the only black man there and clearly stood out.

A few weeks later, Sean Smith had settled in. He found a place to live, not directly in town, but a house on a lake about 30 minutes outside of town. He felt it would be a good place for him to do his writing and a good place for him to host his daughter and others.

One day, he is over at Tonya's condo. He's been trying to go there once a week for dinner and Tonya has actually come to enjoy it.

"Tonya, I think I am ready to date again," Sean says. "I'm 58 and, if you don't mind me saying, I still have game."

Tonya giggles. She can't help it. Her mom has told her that Sean was always a player.

"Date and settle down, dad, or just need some," she jokes, letting out a little of her dirty side, which she rarely shows Laura. "You know, need some pussy."

Sean lets out a grin and laugh.

"Well, sure. You know, you have to see if a woman is sexually compatible beforehand, so you know if they are worth dating, Tonya!" Sean says.

Tonya gasps. "Dad!"

"What?" he asks.

"That's not how it works," Tonya says.

"Well, that's how it works for me," Sean says boldly. "So, you should help me find someone, maybe set me up on a date."

"Dad! I don't know anyone your age for you to date," Tonya says. "If date is even the right word. To umm...sleep with!"

"Nonsense, Tonya. First, the proper term is not sleep with. OK?" Sean says in a firm but still light hearted way. "It's fuck. You mean, know someone for me to fuck."

Tonya gasps but grins a bit, too.

"So, what about your friend Laura. She's hot," Sean then says, matter of factly.

"What?!" Tonya exclaims. "Laura?! She's my best friend."

"Even better. Easier for you to get her to go out with me," Sean says.

'But dad! She's happily married!" Tonya says, legitimately shocked. "No way! I couldn't. I wouldn't want her to get hurt."

"Come on, I saw her husband at the wedding. He's nothing," Sean says. "And like I said, she's hot. I think she'd be perfect for me."

"Dad! No, it's not right. She's so innocent and... and... married... and my best friend," Tonya says. "Oh I don't know, dad."

"Think about it. Take your time," he says. "But make it happen!"

Tonya doesn't mention the request the next Saturday when she meets with Laura for their weekly coffee. She just mentions how her dad talked to her about settling down, maybe dating again. She talks about how her dad bought a place out by the lake. Mentions how it will be fun to visit, maybe even go there for a weekend.

She mentions the same thing, just a different way, the following week, this time telling Laura that her dad really wants her help in finding people for him to date.

Meanwhile, Sean just keeps talking about Laura every time he gets together with Tonya.

After dinner one evening, Sean goes over to the couch and asks Tonya to join him.

"Get your phone," he says to her. "I want you to show me all the photos you have of Laura and all of hers on social media."

"Oh ok. Sure dad," Tonya says nervously.

Sean and Tonya sit together. She pulls out her smart phone and begins scrolling through photos. There's some selfies of Laura and Tonya at coffee. There's some of them shopping together.

"Oh, that's nice," Sean says. "Look at her in that sundress. Damn!"

Tonya keeps scrolling. "Oh, and her ass in those jeans. Shit," Sean says. "Nice!"

Tonya can't believe her dad is saying all these things about her best friend. Yes, Tonya knows Laura is hot. They've been out together when guys have whistled at her. Still, this is coming from her dad, who is 58. But as she keeps scrolling through the photos, she can't help but have fun with it, too, bonding with her dad as she shows the photos.

"Oh, you'll like this one, dad," Tonya says, pulling up one from the summer before at the pool. The photo shows Laura in a bikini.

"Fuck! Wow, yeah, that's a good one," Sean says. "Shit, look at her tits! They are really big."

Tonya giggles. "Yeah, she's a D cup and she's only 5 foot 2, so they appear even bigger," Tonya says.

"I'd tower over her. That's the way I like it. I assume their real, right?" Sean says.

"Oh most definitely," Tonya says. "She's so innocent. She's all natural. The real deal."

Sean and Tonya continue going through photos, even pulling up Laura's social media accounts to go through them. They even look at her wedding photos.

"I still can't believe a nerd like him landed her," Sean says. "I bet he's a loser in bed."

Tonya gasps a bit.

"You know, Dad," Tonya says. "Oh I shouldn't say."

"What? You better tell me, Tonya," he says. "Come on!"

"Well. I know for a fact that both Laura and Tom were virgins on their wedding night," Tonya says. "I can't believe I just told you that."

"You're kidding right?" he says.

"No, I am not joking. It's true," she says.

"I like her even more now," Sean says. "I bet she's tight."

"Dad!"

During their next coffee, Tonya continues to talk about her dad. She's getting pressure from her dad, but knows she just can't say her dad wants to go out with her best friend. She has to play her cards right. So for the next three weeks, she just keeps talking about how great her dad is, how good it is that he lives nearby, how great his lake house is and more.

"You know, Laura," Tonya says. "My dad keeps asking about you."

"Oh?" Laura says. "Umm...what for?"

"Yeah! Well, he knows we're best friends and he wanted to know more about you," Tonya says.

"Oh..umm...OK," Laura says hesitantly, unsure where things are going.

"He also said," Tonya says. "Oh, I shouldn't say."

"Tonya! Come on, what did he say," Laura says.

"Oh I shouldn't," Tonya shoots back.

"Oh yes you should! We share everything," Laura reminds Tonya.

"Ok. But promise not to be mad at me?"

"Promise!"

"He said....he said you're hot!" Tonya finally says.

Laura gasps. She blushes. She looks down.

"Oh my!" Laura says. "Oh my! I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting you to say that!"

"You don't have to say anything. Just letting you know," Tonya says, before changing the subject to some gossip she heard about an old college classmate.

The next Saturday over coffee, Tonya dives into it, right away.

"My dad asked about you again," she says as they sit down with their coffees. "He said he still can't believe how hot you are and how smokin' of a body you have."

Laura instantly turns red. "TONYA!!!"

"What's going on?" Laura says.

"My dad is very direct. No doubt about that," Tonya says. "I think he likes you."

Laura gasps again. Her jaw drops. Shocked.

"Likes me? Tonya I'm a married woman. I'm your best friend. He's your dad. He's way older than me. How old is he?" she says.

"He's 58," Tonya replies.

"58! That's older than my parents. My god, Tonya!" Laura says.

"I know you're a happily married woman. I know you are my best friend. I am just saying. My dad likes you, thinks your hot," Tonya says.

Laura sips her coffee, unsure what to say or do next.

"Thanks for telling me. Why....I know you say he likes me. But why do you think he is telling you all this?" Laura says. "Do you think... no it can't be.. but you think...you think...he wants....to umm...go out with me or something?"

"Of course he does!" Tonya exclaims. "He wouldn't be telling me all of this if he didn't want to go out with you, if he didn't have the hots for you!"

"But I am married Tonya!!! It's just so wrong!" Laura says.

"I am just being honest with you and keeping you in the loop, Laura," Tonya says. "That's what friends are for!"

"I know. I know. I appreciated it. You're the best Tonya!"

The two best friends then move onto another topic and then give each other a warm embrace and hug as they depart. At home, Laura makes no mention of Sean or the conversation about him when she's back at home with Tom.

Over dinner the following Tuesday, Tonya fills her dad in on the conversation and he pushes her.

"Ok, this is good. So tell her I want to go out with her," he says.

"Dad, are you sure? I don't think she'll agree," Tonya says.

"I know. But she's so hot. She might say no, but you just keep pressing her, OK?" Sean says.

"But Dad, she's my best friend," Tonya says.

"I know. I got that," Sean says firmly. "Just tell her. Ask her. And keep asking her until she says yes."

At their next weekly coffee, Tonya just blurts it out.

"Laura, my dad wants to go out with you," she says. "He asked me to ask you for him."

"Oh god! He did?" Laura says. "I can't. You know it would be wrong. But... can you tell him no nicely? He's your dad and I don't want to disappoint him too much."

"Sure but don't be surprised if I am back here next week asking again. He is pretty adamant," Tonya says.

Laura looks worried but nods.

The next Saturday, just as Tonya predicted, she tells Laura again how her dad wants to go out with her. "He really wants to go on a date with you, Laura. I don't know what to tell you," she says.

"I mean," Tonya says. "You could just go out with him, you know. One time. Make his day!"

"Tonya!!!"

"I'm just saying," Tonya says. "What would be the harm of one date. One date isn't cheating!"

"Yes it is!"

"Oh come on, you mean you couldn't just go to coffee or dinner or drinks with him," Tonya says.

"No!" Laura exclaims.

Tonya doesn't push it the rest of the day.

But the next Saturday. And the next. And the next. Tonya keeps up the pressure. Even on phone calls during the week. And by text message. It's nonstop.

"I don't know, Tonya," Laura says over the phone one day. "Even if I agreed to a coffee date or dinner or drinks. What if he wants more?"

"Laura, I'm sure he would want more. What guy wouldn't," Tonya says. "You're fucking hot!"

Laura gasps. Tonya doesn't usually swear around her. "Tonya!!"

The pressure continues for several more weeks.

Over dinner at Tonya's condo one day, Sean decides to up the stakes. He just can't take it any longer. He really wants Laura. He wants to have her. He wants to fuck her. He wants to ram his massive cock deep into her.

And yes, he actually does want to get to know her.

"Listen, Tonya. I don't think Laura is going to agree to a coffee date, let alone dinner or drinks. It's been months. So here's the new plan," he says.

Tonya listens.

"Find a weekend when her husband is gone or she can get away. Tell her I'll be away and that you and her can enjoy the lake," he says. "When you arrive, I'll still be there and can take it from there."

"Oh, that's a good idea," she says. "I can make that happen."

Over coffee the next Saturday, Tonya brings it up.

"Laura, listen. I know I've been relentless about my dad. I get it," she says. "Why don't we just do a girls weekend. My dad will be gone some and we could spend the weekend at his place on the lake. We've been wanting to go there."

Laura perks up and smiles. "That does sound nice. Not this weekend but maybe next? Tom has to go to a conference. Leaves Thursday. And then he flies from there to his parents house to help them downsize into a condo. He doesn't fly back until Wednesday."

"I think so. Let check but I think he's gone that weekend so the place would be free."

As soon as coffee is done and Tonya is in the car, she calls her dad. "Dad, she's in. Not this weekend but the next! Tom leaves Thursday for a conference and then to help his parents. He doesn't return until Wednesday."

"Perfect. This is great. I can't wait to ..." Sean says, words trailing off.

"Can't wait to what?" Tonya says.

"You know," Sean says.

"Dad. You have to remember. She's my best friend. I don't want her to get hurt. I want to keep her as my friend," she says.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine," Sean assured her. "But. Let me be clear. I'm still taking her body for a test drive. I'm not going to waste my time dating her or getting to know her she's not good in bed. Sex is too important to any relationship. It's No. 1. Got it. I want to be very clear."

Tonya has seen her dad be firm before but she hasn't seen him this adamant and firm in a long time.

"I understand," Tonya says softly. "I understand."

"Good!"

Laura tells Tom about the weekend and he thinks it's a great idea. He'll be gone, and although he's never been super friendly with Tonya, he thinks the plan is good. Far better than a weekend by herself, he thinks.

Laura packs. She packs some sundresses. A couple of bikinis and the like. She packs some of her favorite books and magazines to read and is ready when Tonya comes over to pick her up on Friday around 5 pm.

She's wearing a classy little white summer dress for the drive. Tonya didn't check with her on what she would wear but knows her dad will approve.

Underneath, she's wearing a sexy but still classy white bra and thong.

On the 30-minute drive, the two friends don't talk about Sean. Instead, they tell stories, sing along to the radio, laugh and have a good time.

As they pull up to Sean's lake house, it suddenly turns quiet. Laura sees a car parked there. Sean's car.

"Tonya, I thought. I thought we'd have the house to ourselves," Laura says looking over at Tonya. "What's going on?"

Tonya parks. "Let's just go inside."

Laura is suddenly nervous. She breaths harder as she and Tonya get out and go inside the house. She left her suitcase in the trunk of Tonya's car. In her sudden nervousness, she even leaves her purse and phone in the car.

Laura and Tonya walk up and into the nice, lovely lake house. The property is secluded. No close neighbors. Woods. Great views of the lake.

They step inside the house and walk into the living room with a stone fireplace and couch and chairs.

Standing there is Sean.

"Hi Laura, it's nice to finally meet you," Sean says, eyeing her up and down as she walks in. "You look amazing."

Laura is breathing hard. She looks over at Tonya, who is silent. She's starting to realize this was all a big setup. She's stunned.

"What's going on?" Laura asks, looking over at Tonya and then up at Sean. Sean towers over her. He's powerful. He's wearing designer jeans and a T-shirt. She can see is muscular arms. He's got some tattoos on them.

"Here's what's going to happen, Laura," Sean says looking at her standing before him. "First, let me say. I really like you and want to get to know you."

"Oh," Laura gasps but Sean keeps speaking.

"But there's something I need first," Sean continues, eyes locking on Laura's before boldly moving up and down her body.

"In any relationship, and definitely for me, sex is the most important thing. No. 1," he says confidently. "So I need to see if a woman is a good fit sexually before taking things further. Because if she's not, if her body isn't sexually compatible with me, my size and my stamina, there's no point in getting to know her."

Laura gasps. She's stunned at what she hears. She's breathing hard. She looks over at Tonya, but her friend just gestures for her to turn back and listen to Sean. Laura has never heard someone express views like this before.

Sean continues, "So this is what's going to happen. Tonya is going to leave for a bit. OK. And then I'm going to first eat your pussy. And then I'm going to fuck you."

Laura audibly gasps. Her jaw drops. Her eyes get wide. She tries to object. "But ... I'm marr..."

Sean interrupts and keeps speaking. "If for some reason, you're not good or your body isn't compatible with mine or your pussy isn't a good fit for my cock, then I'll call Tonya. She'll come back and take you home."

Laura has never been spoken to so boldly and with such bold language. She's shaking. She's scared. She's nervous.

Tom, her husband, never speaks to her like this. Never speaks about sex like this with these words. And he never goes down on her.

"But if you're good, if you're a good fit for me, if I get good pleasure from your body and your compatible with me sexually," Sean boldly continues. "Then we'll spend the weekend together getting to know each other and we'll start dating."

Laura is stunned. If she's good? Start dating? She wonders what is going on. It's so surreal for her. She's still so shocked. This is all happening so fast. She again glances at Tonya but she just motions her to look back

"But. But. Sean. Tonya. I ... I'm married. I've only been with Tom," she pleads.

As she breathes harder, her breasts move up and down sexily, which just turns Sean on more.

"Shhh. This is the way. The right way," he says boldly. "Do you understand?!"

Laura looks over at Tonya and then back at Sean. He's so big and powerful and towers over her. And so black. The opposite of Tom. Part of her wants to run out the door. But where would she go. Tonya is her best friend. Tonya wouldn't let her get hurt, part of her thinks.