All Comments on 'Wife Share Ch. 01'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
llienollieno9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this, more please.

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Very hot, looking forward to more!!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk9 months ago

Looking foward to part 2

PtmcPilotPtmcPilot9 months ago

When asked to perform the BJ, I thought she'd finish, be accepted and told to go home. So it was a bit abrupt to go from 'fuck a stranger' to agreeing to be the 'property' of a company, pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

From no to whore in zero flat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like that you made it clear up front that he shared his wife because he was insecure rather than perpetuating the lie that a husband who expects fidelity is the insecure one. The story still sucks, but I appreciate that bit of honesty.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am interested in where this story will go. I look forward in reading the next chapter.

mremrsmremrs9 months ago

Very excited to see where this goes! I like that hisn kink got in to her head and she was imagining it during the day. Very good start

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

Interesting concept and good setup. A little on the soulless side but has potential to be erotic. I'll check back for an update

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting, detailed imagination of a common fantasy and fetish. Also one more engaged in that most suspect. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. The tattoo bit at the end is really hot. Love the sense I get that Charles may have awakened something in Alice and gotten more than he bargained for.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

The objectification of Alice by that company is total horsepucky. The willingness of hubby to go along and her to submit crosses the border of human tracking. Now on the plus side, the story is well-written; the characters are in the process of revealing how shallow they are, which is ok. Let's see how it plays out. I suspect poor Alice is going to be badly abused or leave hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She said, “That’s hot! Where do I go get my QR code tattoo?” 😊

You are a skilled writer, the story flowed smoothly and it was very erotic. The only criticism we have is minor: we wished that chapter had ended with Alice signing the contract and going home to tell her husband about her interview.

The “QR code” stuff and her being a ‘product” could have been left for Chapter 2. We needed a little build up/introduction first and it seemed a little rushed here in this first chapter. Nevertheless, it was a super story and very hot. We look forward to additional chapters.

The blow job scene was exceptional and my wife related completely to it. You see, she grew up in a poor family in South America, however, she was literally a beauty queen. A ‘patron’ or wealthy sponsor paid all her bills for modeling classes, clothing, make up, beauty contest fees and travel expenses.

In return she gave him a blowjob, in his office, five days a week. That was the quid pro quo, and at least he didn’t fuck her which was often the case for many of these young beauty model girls.

My wife especially loved the part of your story about the power dynamics of blowjobs. Her sponsor brought out her submissive side and she quickly learned to surrender to him to keep her beauty model career moving forward.

Here is that great narrative from your story: “Alice sheepishly nodded and fell to her knees in front of the mountain of a man. The blow job was one of the most submissive things a woman, or anyone for that matter, could perform. As the man towered above, the woman remained on her knees, in an uncomfortable position for any period of time beyond a few minutes, and her sole purpose was to provide pleasure. There was no sexual stimulation for the woman and their only 'reward' was to swallow cum or receive it all over their face, messing up their makeup or hair. It was by far the sluttiest thing a woman could do and it only reinforced the traditional role of a man as the dominant sex.”

My wife says you nailed it and added that her sponsor also insisted she maintain eye contact with him during the entire blow job.

I met her when I was 22 and was a recently graduated engineer on a foreign assignment in her country. We started dating, fell in love/lust, and she gave me the best blow jobs I’d ever had. We at least waited a few months until she turned 18 to actually consummate our relationship. We got married soon thereafter and I brought her back to the USA with me after my assignment was finished.

I had been around Latin America long enough to know how the Beauty Queen racket worked. So, I wasn’t surprised that she continued to give blowjobs to her patron/sponsor. She confessed as much and I accepted her completely.

My wife loved the part of your story where Mr. Justice ‘broke in’ Alice’s mouth and face. You wrote: “She could feel the girthy cock slipping in and out of her throat as the man used her mouth like a pussy. All Alice did was remain still and let him have his way with her.”

My wife remembers her breakthrough, with her sponsor, when she mentally and emotionally became nothing more than his sex object to be used. As you wrote, "A sex object. A pleasure toy. Her entire existence in that moment was to get Mr. Justice off and receive his cum.”

When my wife accepted that role she also started having hand-free orgasms, like Alice in your story, whenever her sponsor dumped a load of his cum in or on her!

However, I was surprised at what he asked her to do when they were getting ready to enroll her in the National Beauty Contest. It would entail a lot of extraordinary expenses.

On night in bed when she was giving me a blow job she asked me, “Honey, would it be alright if I fuck Raphael three times a week for the next few months? After all he’s forking out a lot of money for my next pageant!”

I pulled my cock out of her throat and shot my load all over her face and tits. She just smiled and said, “I’ll take that as a yes!”

So, there I was at the young age of 22 being cuckolded. And she, at the tender age of 18, was getting her pussy pounded by the big cock of a very powerful, wealthy influential local businessman. Soon she seduced me into incorporating her infidelity into our lovemaking, and it became very exciting for me.

I think either he or one of her female modeling teachers coached her to include this in our sex life. Soon, I was kissing her cum covered lips, licking his cum off her tits and cleaning up her pussy with my tongue.

I even started to ejaculate prematurely on her legs when my head was between her thighs. She giggled and said, “Well, I’m glad that Raphael is fucking me because you’re not going to be any good now!”

She won second place in the national beauty contest and we returned to Miami immediately thereafter. I was expecting to settle down, have a family and lead a typical suburban life with her. However, her sponsor and the whole beauty queen experience had turned her into a real ‘man pleaser’. She became a high-class call girl for Latino business men visiting Florida!

We can’t wait to read more chapters to your great story! Alice is now a ‘product’!

PyjamamanPyjamaman9 months ago

This is the series I'm most looking forward to read the next chapter. Amazing!!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Wimp is cucked by a big black clown.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the hottest stories I have read. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started ok but got dry and impersonal than sorta robotic. To each their own though but it's average ok story could be less impersonal

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic. More is needed. Need to write more about her need to be a fucktoy on the app and the office and more

kalzoo1kalzoo15 months ago

Would like at least one mor chapter. Please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome idea and it requires a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need chapter 2. Quickly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...