Wife shared

Story Info
Wife gets used after a night out with friends.
4.4k words
4.42
26.9k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys were all hanging out while my wife Janet was out at a work party with some friends. It was Bill, Charlie, Phil and I and we were getting pretty ripped up. We began talking about women and sex ....."So, who here has shared a woman?" Bill asked.

It was a surprise but none of us had shared a woman with another man and Bill and I especially had a few chances and never went through with it but always wanted to. "Remember that bitch from the bar that night, when we got her all liquored up and gave her some E?" Bill said, "Yeah man! We totally could've fucked the shit out of her but we didn't have any rubbers!" I replied, then we all laughed and as we were talking Bill went into his pocket and pulled something out and threw it on the table, it was E a big bag!

Bill is normally a shadier type that my wife is normally not to fond of but I've known him for a long time and have a ton of history with him which is why I invite him to guy's nights. My friend Phil is a black guy much more reserved and not normally into this kind of scene.

My other friend Charlie is a workaholic who likes to let loose every now and then, so when Charlie saw it he jumped at the idea. Bill started tossing them around like skittles and Charlie and I gobbled them up while Phil was very reluctant until Bill kept pushing him and he finally just popped one.

Everyone started feeling the effects and we were having an awesome time. The conversations began getting raunchy and extremely graphic. Bill started in, "Man, what I would do to have a sexy bitch sucking my cock right now!" Phil even started in, "I'd pay to fuck a nice juicy ass at the moment." We all began getting into it, when Bill said "You know what? That's not a bad idea. Why don't we get a hooker?"

I wasn't sure when my wife would be home but the drugs took over and I said "I'm down! We'd just have to get a hotel room right down the street." Bill took out his phone and started searching when all of a sudden I heard my dog start barking, it was Janet. Her friend was dropping her off and my buzz began to die down right there.

I ran outside and told everyone to chill and for Bill to put the bag away before she came around the house which he did. She walked up and said "HELLO boys!!!" Everyone greeted her and I could see everyone of them eyeing her up, because of the sexy white dress she had on. It had a bulging neck line which showed an ample amount of cleavage and was tight around her stomach and the rest of the way down, it was hiked up right under her beautiful ass and she was a bit sweaty which she said was from dancing. You could see the outline of her black bra and panties under it which made it that more appealing.

She was a bit drunk and said she didn't want to stop drinking just yet and asked us all if we minded if she joined us for a drink or two and to my surprise everyone said okay. I think they were all feeling pretty fucked up and didn't want to drive, so mine as well continue the night for awhile. She said she needed to change and grab some wine and that she'd be right back. As soon as she went inside Bill said "That is so fucked up! She always ruins the fucking mood. How are we going to fuck a slut now?"

Everyone was trying to think of ways to get out but I knew that Janet could tell just how fucked up I was and wasn't going to let me leave but everyone was feeling the drugs and needed a release. "Well I guess we're just gonna have to fuck the shit out of Janet then!" Bill said jokingly as I shot him a blank stare "That's my wife you're talking about man!" Everyone got quiet and he said "Relax man! I'm just fucking with you.......unless of course she's down for it." and everyone started laughing. I'm not going to lie that the fantasy had run through my head a few times and now It actually got me horny thinking about it, but I could never go along with it, especially with my friends I thought.

We finally just chalked it up to yet another missed opportunity and then I heard Janet in the kitchen ask if anyone needed anything. Just as we all began coming down and got a bit sad, Janet walked outside to the deck wearing a thin white cotton tank top that clung to her tits and stomach and a pair of tight short shorts. You could see her bra through the sides of the shirt and her shorts rode up her ass and both cheeks were slightly hanging out. Thank God she still had a bra on or everyone would have lost their minds, granted her outfit with or without underwear left very little to the imagination.

Then all those thoughts ran into my head again and I'm SURE they were running through everyone else's also, especially with how hot she looked. Bill was already staring her up and down like a piece of meat and I wasn't sure what to think but soon reassured myself that I had nothing to worry about since my wife wasn't fond of him in the least.....or so I thought.

The night continued rather smoothly which actually surprised me, everyone got along nicely and there was no problems whatsoever. Janet got up to get a glass of wine and grab a few beers for everyone. As she was inside Bill started in..."DAMN man, why she gotta come out looking like that? Those fucking tits are HUGE!!!" Charlie said "I know man! That ass is gettin my dick hard over here." I even agreed, "Yeah she's not making this easy in the least. I'm horny as fuck!" Phil even started in "So you're thinking about it huh? Ya know, ya want to and nobody would EVER say anything to anyone else."

I can't lie they were starting to get in my head but I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Bill said "Why don't you just let her decide. Go ahead ask her. Every woman wants to be a slut at least once in their lives." I began to get a bit frustrated with him and said "There is no way that my wife wants you all to fuck her right now!" He then replied "Ya wanna bet?" Then he took the bag out just as Janet was coming outside and saw it on the table. She looked at me and said "Oh is this what you boys are doing tonight? A bunch of guys doing E together? I was wondering why you all looked like that. I guess I interrupted something weird huh?" I said "No not at all hun. We were just hanging out and no one had anything planned for tomorrow so we said fuck it."

Bill had asked her if she wanted any and she looked over at me and said "Would you mind babe?" I wasn't sure what to think, I was fucked up at this point and so was everyone else. The first thing that came to mind was what we just talked about and I'm sure everyone else besides Janet was thinking the same. All these thoughts went racing through my head about how hot it would be to share a woman with all my friends.....but then I thought, this is my wife. I looked over at her in that tight transparent tank top and saw just how hot she was but I also wondered why she picked that outfit. She never dresses that sexy, even when it's just the two of us and before I could get a word out Bill rolled not one but two pills her way.

She smiled and said "It's been so long since I've done this. Please forgive me if I bug out." Bill smiled and said "It's ok, we're ALL here to take care of you." I shot him a bit of a glare because of the comments he made earlier, and with that she took both of them.

About a half hour went by and we were all feeling the effects, especially Phil, he was chatting up Janet which he never does even talking about how hot she was. They all started complimenting her and saying how cool she was and how sexy she looked. She was loving the attention "You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good." she said and Bill replied with "You have no idea." she looked right at him and said "Is that right?" and smiled. Everyone got silent for second and then began talking and bullshitting a bit more when I noticed that Janet was now clenching her jaw and her eyes kept getting wider. She was rolling and rolling hard! I asked her if she was ok. and she simply replied "Yes, I feel fantastic!" I said "You keep grabbing at the shirt and I'm not sure that's a great idea with how everyone is feeling." She said "We're all friends here, and I do have a bra on. Besides, I'm sure NO ONE is thinking anything sexual, especially about me." I said "Don't be so sure about that babe."

She was now enjoying this as you could tell she was rolling hard. "Oh come on now. It's you three and me, what could you guys possibly be thinking about me right now?" Charlie jumped in and said "I really don't think you'd want to know." She said "Like what? You all are thinking about fucking me? Having me suck all of your cocks? You think I'm a slut like that?" Everyone got quiet but I have to admit I was hard just by hearing that. "Oh so you all are thinking the same thing huh?" she continued "Even you babe? You want me to suck all your friends cocks right here in front of you? Does that turn you on?" You could hear a pin drop after that remark then she smirked and told us it was just the drugs then changed the subject and about 10 minutes later she began adjusting her bra "This bra is so constricting!". Bill blurted out "If it's bothering you so much, just take take it off." She looked at me smiled and said "I highly doubt that my husband would approve of that" Mind you her tank top is barely covering her tits already. She looks at me sitting next to Bill and I can tell she was waiting to see if I got mad or not.

I took a look over at Bill and he was already rubbing his crotch and instead of being a "good husband" and volunteering to get her a different bra I wanted to see how she felt and said "What ever makes you comfortable baby." She smiled and said "Are you sure?" I just smiled back and told her it was her decision. "Well it really is bothering me and I still do have a shirt on so it's not like I'm topless." she said as she reached back behind her and unclasped the bra and slid it off under her shirt. She shouted out "OMG that feels so much better! It was almost orgasmic!" as everyone stared at her tits. The shirt barely covered her nipples at this point and I look over at Bill and he looks at me smiling. "Orgasmic huh?" She said "Believe me it was pretty damn close, especially with the way I'm feeling, just about anything can make me have one right about now." She said as she dropped the bra on the table and everyone looked at it as if we had never seen one before.

She sat down and we all continued talking. I couldn't believe she had just done and said that. She sat there with her tits on full display and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Phil was especially mesmerized by her rack as he kept staring. "You have some REALLY nice tits Janet, are they real?" Phil asked. She would normally get flustered and red in the face by a comment like that but she just answered "Yeah they're real and maybe if I weren't married I'd let you touch them." Did she really just say that? Was she really thinking about it? Images ran through my head of her naked and on her knees with all of our cocks staring at her as she took one by one in her mouth. I couldn't believe I was even thinking this but it was giving me a raging hard on. Of course Bill had to chime in "I don't think he'd mind with the way he's feeling." Everyone was looking at me, should I just give them the go ahead to start feeling her up? She was looking right at me and licking her lips and every now and then and I saw her hand slide under the table, I knew she was rubbing herself. I saw just how horny she was and knew that she was thinking the same thing at that point, she would look right at me from time to time and began pinching her nipple as she bit her lip and then she pulled the shirt off of her left breast which was close to Phil as she looked at me.

Phil reached out and touched it and began rubbing and pinching her nipple. She began to moan and then pulled his hand away and covered her breast with the shirt again.

Then she looked around the table and said "Why don't we play a little game of truth or dare?" Everyone knew where this was going so we all agreed. She said "Ok. Bill you first ask anyone truth or dare." Bill said "Well of course Janet....you, truth or dare?" She looked around and said "Hmmm, truth." Bill shrugged and continued "Exactly how horny are you right now?" She bit her lip and said "EXTREMELY!" She smiled and said "OK Bill. Truth or dare?" Bill said "You know what, truth!" She said "How bad do you want to fuck me right now?" without even a second guess he screamed out "EXTREMELY!" She laughed and said "Phil your turn." He replied "Janet, truth or dare?" She giggled and said "Dare" His eyes lit up and he said "I dare you to take your shorts off" With that she stood up and turned her ass to the table as she slowly peeled her shorts off and revealed her luscious ass which was swallowing a lacey thong.

She turned her head to look back and said "what do you guys think?" Bill said "That is one of the sexiest things I have EVER seen! But you better put it away before you start something you can't finish." She laughed and said "Oh I CAN finish, believe that." and she bent over to give everyone a nice view and now you could see her mound pressing up against the thin fabric. At that point I knew what she wanted and my surprise was gone, and then she began to turn around knowing they were very lacey and you could see her pussy right through them. She stood there perfectly still to give a perfect shot of her bald pussy, which you could tell was now wet. She stood like that...loving the attention for about a minute then she gave me a wink and slid her shorts down to her feet and stepped out of them and sat down. She looked at me and said "So, I'm sitting here in a tank top and a thong and you're ok with this?" I said "I'm fine if you are." She smiled and said "I'd be better if you guys took your shirts off." Everyone proceeded to take their shirts off and she stood up and walked around the table tracing her hands across all of our chests and arms.

She got back to her seat and said "That's better but still not enough. What about the shorts?" We all stood up and removed our shorts and stood there in our boxers, everyone of us had a hard on already. Her eyes lit up and she walked over to her chair then said "Ok, I guess it's my turn." and she pulled the tight shirt off as it clung to her breasts and threw it on the ground.

All the guys were staring right at her and Bill was now full on rubbing his dick through his shorts. She saw everyone looking at her and she began rubbing her tits slowly. She dipped her hand in the cup of water she had and rubbed her wet hands all over her tits. "God that feels good!" as she massaged her own wet tits. She looked over at me again and said "Are you sure you're ok with all of this?" I was in so much shock I just blurted out "Fuck yes!"she said. "I take it you guys are having a good time, right?" We all nodded not even able to get a word out and she said "How much of a good time are we going to have tonight?" Bill said "That depends on you."

She pulled her chair out and said "Babe, come over here." I walked over and stood in front of her. She looked up at me as she placed her hands on my waist and began pulling my boxers down. She pulled them off and I stood rock hard in front of her. She took my cock in her hand and gently began stroking it while looking directly at me. Then she led it to her mouth and began sucking it right there in front of everyone. She got me to just about a climax and stopped. She whispered to me "I bet your friends like the show." Then I said it "I know they do." She smiled and said "Just you?" I shook my head no and she with that she kissed my dick then moved back in the chair. I walked back to where I was sitting and she said "Now THAT was fun!" as she rubbed her tits some more. Then she asked Bill to come over and stand in front of her. He looked extremely nervous for someone with such a big mouth all night. He stood in front of her and she looked up at him and began to pull his shorts down and looked over at me. I nodded and she smiled as she pulled them off and revealed a HUGE cock staring her in the face. It had to be almost a foot long and she took it in her hand and examined it as she stroked it.

She then told Phil and Charlie to take off their shorts and come over. She took Phil in her left hand and Charlie in her right as she grabbed Bill's cock with her tongue and led it in her mouth.

It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. She jerked them both while she sucked his huge cock. Then I looked over and saw that my neighbors son was sitting on their deck with his friends and they saw what was going on. I didn't stop her, it actually turned me on more to see these 20 or so year old guys watching her and loving it. After about a minute or two Bill began convulsing and told her he was about to cum and she just kept going until he shot a load in her mouth.

She sat back with a look of lust as she swallowed his load and then frowned a bit.

She looked around the table and said "I thought you guys wanted to fuck me." I said it looks like everyone does babe." She said while still sad "Not him apparently" as she lifted Bill's now limp cock with her hand. He grabbed it and began stroking it and got hard instantly and her eyes lit up "Is anyone going to hear about this?" By now I had a full hard on and Bill replied "Not a soul." She had a look of total lust on her face which was uncontrollable, she was grinding her teeth and kept rubbing her tits.

She sat in the chair almost naked and began pinching and pulling her nipples as we all watched. Bill was still stroking his massive tool as he stared at her.

She told Phil to come over and she began sucking him while Bill stood there with his massive hard on. She sucked and jerked Phil furiously until he was about to cum and then Phil exploded in her mouth and she swallowed his load. Then stroked Bill fast and told Charlie he was next and did the same to him as she did with Phil. Now she lay there, cum running down her chin and she stood up and pulled her panties off and sat on the table and pulled Bill closer to her. Bill's cock was now inches from her wet cunt. "Are you going to fuck me with that big cock?"

Bill moved like an animal and jammed his cock all the way inside her and she let out a scream as he fucked her ferociously, he fucked her for a good 20 minutes while we watched. This entire time the kids next door watched silently. I knew what he had built up because I felt exactly the same and then he stood up straight and was about to pull out and she screamed "Don't you dare stop!!" and he just kept fucking her until he shot a load deep in her cunt. He stood over her still hard and looked at me I nodded and before she could say a word he began plowing her again. I gave him another minute or so and then walked over and pulled him off her, slid her off the table and bent her over.

I turned her so she was now facing the direction of the young men who were witnessing this entire evening. She looked back at me and then directly at them and said "FUCK ME!" as soon as I saw bill's cum running down her leg, I jammed my cock into her wet cunt and fucked her hard. Her tits were bouncing back and forth as she was fixated on the boys who were watching her be a dirty little slut. I fucked her hard and shot my load deep inside her then let Charlie and Phil take turns on her.

I got up and went to the bathroom and got the lube. When I came back Bill was fucking her so hard the table was shaking from side to side and Phil and Charlie stood over her jerking off. I told Bill to stop and she looked at me as she lay there spent so I stood her up, gave her a kiss, spun her around and bent her over. I took the lube and plastered an ample amount right on her asshole. She looked back smiling, I had never fucked her ass before but with how horny I was I wanted what I wanted. To my knowledge she's never done anal but I didn't care. As I squirted the lube she said "DO IT! FUCK MY DIRTY WHORE ASS!" I looked her right in the eye and shoved my cock in her ass!

12