Wife Shared With Perfect Plan

Story Info
Husband creates perfect plan to be able to share wife.
9.1k words
4.18
36.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and I had been married for almost 35 years when this event took place. I met her at the beginning of my senior year in college when she was a new junior transfer student. With her incredible looks and amazing body, she was at the top of my list for girls that I wanted to get into bed.

When I was lucky enough to get to know her, I found that she was not the type of girl to sleep around and in fact she was still a virgin.  I also quickly realized that between her incredible looks and amazing personality, she was someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

During our first 30+ years of marriage, everything was wonderful with our family and careers. And despite Linda's very prim and proper upbringing, she had shown some willingness to extend our sexual boundaries and would sunbathe topless at resorts or beaches that allowed it as long as she was not the only woman doing it.  

Seeing the reactions of guys getting to see her topless and occasionally over-hearing comments that they might make to each other started building my desire to be able to see them do more than just enjoy the amazing view. 

In addition to sunbathing topless, Linda would dress sexier when we were out of town on our own. Again seeing the reactions of other men checking her out further pushed me to wanting to go further. When we were traveling without the kids, it also allowed us to have more time during our love making sessions and we started to role play different scenarios.  

Nearly all of our scenarios involved other men getting to be able to have fun with or fuck Linda's perfect body. Since my cock is about average in terms of length and girth, the men in our role playing were frequently better hung.  

A few of the scenarios involved me being able to take sexy pictures of her in sexy lingerie or being naked. This allowed me to get a nice collection of very sexy pictures of my sexy wife. 

While on a business trip, I was checking out various porn sites and found one that allowed you to post pictures.  It allowed other members to make comments on the pictures as well as send you private messages. I posted several sexy pictures of Linda with her face blurred out and was quickly swamped with all of the comments and messages stating how hot she was.  No one could believe her age as she looks about 20 years younger than she is.  

It became a daily ritual for me to read all of the comments and messages her pictures received. While most of the remarks would be inquiring whether I share her or stating what they would like to do to her, one guy named Chris caught my attention. He was much younger being about half of our age and the pictures of his cock were very impressive.

It was not that he was huge compared to many of the other commenters that I had received, but both girth and length were impressive, his cock was very manly looking with the veins protruding and he had a bigger than average cock head.

I responded to Chris' initial message asking him what he liked about Linda's pictures and whether he had experience with much older women. His responses surprised me as he shared that he had very limited sexual experience due to his religious upbringing and attending very strict private schools.

He shared that he had never been with an older woman, not to mention one that was twice his age as Linda was. We continued to correspond and he seemed very genuine in his responses and was very interested in Linda and the possibility to do anything with her.

Chris' persistent interest in her and my own growing interest to see another guy with her had me thinking more than ever that I really wanted to make something happen. The challenge was going to be getting Linda to agree to include someone else, as we have role played many times before.

On a number of occasions after we had role played a scenario that really seemed to have gotten her aroused, I would ask if she would like me to set something up so we could do it for real. She would always respond that "these are just fantasies" and that she has no interest in doing it in real life.

Since Linda would definitely not go along with anything if it felt like a set-up, I knew that I'd need to come up with a "plan" that appeared to happen naturally. Chris had already indicated that he do whatever he needed to for a chance to fuck Linda, including traveling the 400 miles between our cities, so I just needed to come up with something.

As luck would have it, I figured out what I thought might work when Linda and I were laying out by our neighborhood's pool getting some sun. No matter where we went, Linda is always being checked out by other men, so when a few much younger guys appeared to be admiring Linda in her bikini, I suddenly had an idea. After we left the pool, I commented to her that she was really being checked out and that it wasn't just the old perverts in our neighborhood.

Always being concerned that she is getting older and losing some of her looks, Linda responded as I knew she would that I was just imagining that they were checking her out or wishing that it were true.

That was exactly the reply that I had hoped she would give me and allowed me to come back with how much men of all ages desire her and that I could prove it. After going back and forth a bit, she finally asked how could I prove it. So, I proposed to her that the next time we went out of town, we would go to a bar with her going in separate from me and we'd see in a very short period of time that she would not only be approached by guys our age, but much younger as well.

She immediately pushed back that going into a seedy bar and having a bunch of inebriated guys hit on her would not prove anything. I told her that it would not need to be a seedy bar. We could do it at a hotel bar which tend to be quieter and less crowded.

Her next question after thinking about it for a bit was what does the winner get? Since she figured she would be even more depressed about her looks when no one approached her, she would want to at least get something to make her feel better. I laughed and said that I was sure she would be approached but if she were not, she could have whatever she wanted.

Right away she said she wanted the best seats available for an upcoming concert of one of her favorite music artists. I agreed and said that if I was right and the young man or men that approached her seemed acceptable, that we would invite them back to our room so they could dance with her for 30 minutes while I pretended to be on a business call.

She looked at me with a questioning look and said "I want to understand what that means. All I would have to do is dance with him or them and nothing else and my clothes are all on?"

I told her that was correct, but if she chose to do something else, then that was her decision and whatever happens... happens. She was clearly still suspicious based on the glare she was giving me and finally said that she wanted to get more details and that there would need to be some rules we would have to agree on.

As we continued the discussion, we agreed that we would decide together on what she would be wearing in the bar. She did not want to dress like a slut but I said she would still need to dress in something sexy which is consistent with what she would wear out when it is just the two of us. I added that she needed to act appropriately in the bar and not flip the bird to any guy that comes within 10 feet of her.

We frequently stay at Marriott's when we travel and many of them have bars that are close to the lobby area. I suggested that I would pretend to be on a business call about a problem so I would not go into the bar with her. Instead, I would sit some place that would allow me to see her in the bar and anyone that approaches her. Since it was a hotel bar, I said she would need to sit at the bar for up to 30 minutes, but I expected that she would be approached much sooner than that and I would win our bet.

When I felt that she seemed to be having an active conversation with what I believed was an acceptable much younger guy, I would approach them. She would introduce me and ask how the call went. I would tell her that unfortunately they needed to get me some additional information and would be calling me again shortly. Linda would act disappointed and say that she was looking forward to going to a dance club since she already had a few drinks.

I would apologize and suggest that we order a round of drinks and we could go up to our suite with her new friend and have a few dances up there. Once there, I would need to get on the second fake business call which is when the 30 minutes of dancing would start.

Linda said she was fine with that plan and asked me to arrange it as soon as possible so she could win and get the best tickets possible to the concert before they sell out.

Now that Linda agreed, all that was left was for me to do was discuss with Chris to see if he was onboard. I sent him an email with my plan and asked if he would be interested. He immediately responded that he would and within an hour we were speaking with each other for the first time over the phone.

I informed Chris what my plan was and that Linda had only agreed to dancing for 30 minutes, so there was no guarantee that anything beyond that would happen. I told him that he would need to be comfortable with that and that his ability to charm her would probably be the key to going further than that.

Chris and I picked a weekend and location which was about half way between us. I was able to book a suite at a Marriott for Linda & I, and based on the pictures it showed on their website, the layout was perfect with a pretty good-sized bar right off of the main lobby area.

A few days before the big night, Chris reached out to me and for any suggestions I might have to improve his odds with Linda as all he could think about is getting the chance to fuck her. Based on the pictures that I had seen he had a fairly hairy chest and could definitely use some trimming around his impressive cock. I told him that Linda liked the cleaner look in terms of body hair, so he might want to consider shaving his chest and he should definitely do a bit of manscaping.

I asked him if he had any tattoos and he said that he did not. I told him that since I have always had to maintain a very professional look for work, that prior to going on a 2-week cruise with her, that I had gotten a henna tattoo which she really seemed to like. I told him that something as simple as a barbed wire around his biceps would probably be something she would be attracted to.

Chris shared with me that he was a very good dancer, so I suggested he set up a playlist on his phone with a few faster songs followed by a series of songs that would gradually get slower. I also told him that she does not like pushy or overly aggressive guys, so he should plan to take it slow.

He shared that he was concerned about how best to approach her in the bar and that he did not want to use a cheesy line. One thought he shared with me is that he would be there for a blind date that did not show up and that at some point he would pretend to be talking to a friend on the phone just loud enough for Linda to hear him saying that he thinks he was stood up since she was over 30 minutes late unless she is this stunning woman sitting at the bar.

He'd then go over to Linda and ask her if her name was Tiffany. When Linda said no, he will make a comment that he would have owed his friend big time if she had been the blind date he had set up for him. He will then offer to buy her a drink since he had bothered her. I told him that sounded good and that he'd just need to do it quick enough to ensure no other young guys approach her first.

The last thing I needed to do was purchase a few spy cameras and a microphone. Fortunately I was able to find what I was looking for on Amazon and within a few days I was testing how they work and connecting them to my phone. I purchased two very small wireless cameras with zoom capability but no audio and one wireless microphone.

I planned to strategically place the two cameras in the area of our suite where Linda and Chris would be dancing and hopefully more, and I planned to put the microphone into the purse Linda would be taking to the bar. That would allow me to hear any conversations she had at the bar, as well as when they were in our room since I would have to make my fake phone call from the other room.

When the big weekend arrived, Linda and I drove the 4 hours after work on Friday. I figured that would allow us to sleep in on Saturday before checking out some local sights and hopefully be well rested for an evening that neither of us would forget. When we checked in to the hotel, I knew that Linda would be expecting me to want to fool around.

As much as I would have liked to fuck her, I figured she may be aroused a bit easier on Saturday if he had been a few days since we fucked. To not make it obvious, when we were within 15 miles of the hotel, I told her I had a splitting headache, so she understood when all I wanted to do is go to bed.

Linda and I had a relaxing day on Saturday, spending a bit of time by the pool before doing some shopping at a nearby mall. After a later than normal dinner, we were back at the hotel getting ready for the bar a little after 8:30.

While Linda was getting ready, I texted Chris that we would be heading down there shortly, arranged the two cameras in the living area of our suite and placed the hidden microphone in the purse Linda had laid out to take to the bar. I also re-arranged the furniture a bit to create more space for dancing and ensure the couch was well within the view of the cameras in case the action moved there.

When Linda came out of the bathroom, she looked incredible. She was wearing a skirt that went to just above her knees that fit perfectly around her amazing ass with a ruched seam in back. On top she was wearing a halter top that tied around the neck with a nice deep v-cut in front showing plenty of cleavage. And as always, her face and hair were stunning making her look 20 years younger than she actually was.

As we walked to the lobby & bar area, I told her how amazing she looked and that unless the bar was completely empty that there was no way I would lose this bet. She was quick to remind me that it had to be someone that was significantly younger than her, so she was still feeling like she would be purchasing concert tickets later that night.

We agreed that we would send each other texts as she sat at the bar and I watched from a distance in the hotel lobby area, and that I would wait for her to send me a text that I should approach if she felt it was an acceptable much younger guy talking with her.

From where I was sitting, I could see a few customers seated at the bar and a few at tables, but much of the area was obscured from my view. Linda chose a bar stool that was easily in my view and that had open bar stools on both sides of her, which is what I had requested her to do. She requested an Amaretto Sour with light alcohol from the bartender. About that time, I received a text from Chris. He was asking me to confirm if that was Linda that just sat down at the bar, as he had not previously seen her face. I texted that it was and asked where he was sitting.

He responded that he was at the table about 8 feet from where she was sitting and turned towards the lobby area briefly. He had taken my suggestion for a clean look and had shaved off the beard and mustache that he had in the pictures I had seen of him.

I sent him a text that his shaven face looked good. He responded that he had shaved everything from above his thighs to his nose and had gotten barbed-wire henna tattoos on each arm. I asked when he planned to approach her. He responded that he was so nervous because she was so fucking hot. He also said that most of the other customers in the bar were either older or appeared to be with their wife or date. So he was going to hold off a bit to build up his courage.

I sent Linda a text asking her how it was going. Her response was consistent with his that there did not appear to be many much younger guys there that were dateless. I responded that all I need is one.

About 15 minutes later a couple of younger guys walked right past me in the hotel lobby and into the bar. They sat at a table very close to the entrance and about 10 feet away from where Chris was sitting. As they talked, it appeared that they were looking in Linda's direction. About the same time, I received a text from Chris saying that he had competition so it was now or never.

I watched as Chris moved his phone to his ear and pretended to be talking to his friend about being stood up by his blind date. The hidden microphone in Linda's purse allowed me to barely hear it when he said that unless it was the gorgeous woman sitting at the bar, that he thinks he was stood up. He got up from his chair, walked over to Linda and asked if her name was Tiffany.

When she said no, he just said "Damn, you would have been the hottest blind date ever and I would have owed my friend big time for setting it up". She politely said thank you.

Chris then offered to at least buy her a re-fill of what she was drinking since he had bothered her. Linda laughed and said that she did not believe his blind date story, but appreciated his kind words and said that he gets an "A" for effort and that she would accept a drink while she continues to wait for her husband who is in the lobby on a business call.

Chris ordered refills for each of them and they introduced themselves and started having some small talk. He admitted that his blind date story was made up but the part that if she was a blind date that she would be the hottest ever was true. Again she said thank you and joked that he must have had quite a few drinks if he really thought that were true.

After they had been talking for about 15 minutes, I sent her a text saying that it looked like she was having a good conversation, but then asking her if he met our much younger criteria since I could not tell from where I was sitting. Since he had mentioned that he was looking forward to his upcoming 10-year high school reunion while they were talking, she knew that he was in his late 20s, so she replied that he was under 30. I asked if it were ok for me to come in and she responded with a thumbs up.

When I walked up to the two of them in the bar, she looked up and commented that it was about time and introduced me to Chris. She then asked if the problem was taken care of, and as planned I responded that unfortunately they were getting me some additional information and would be calling me back shortly. After I apologized, Linda told me she knew it was not my fault but she had been looking forward to going to a dance club, especially since she had already had a few drinks while waiting for me.

I apologized again and suggested that I buy a round of drinks and the three of us can go up to our suite and play some music to dance to. I added that hopefully even though I would need to be getting back on a call that Chris and I should be able to keep pace with her dancing, as long as it was ok with him. Chris just said that he would be honored to dance with someone as stunning as Linda. So I ordered the drinks and we headed up to our suite.

When we arrived at our room I asked if either of them had any good dance playlists on their phone. Chris said that he had a few playlists that we could try and I just responded let's try it out. Linda had set her purse on the counter, so I suggested to Chris that he set it up on a table that was on the opposite side of the room, so that I would hopefully be able to hear conversations between Linda and Chris through the hidden microphone in Linda's purse.