All Comments on 'Wife Shared With Perfect Plan'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Well, they're still married!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope still don't understand why any man gives away his wife. If she was satisfied with the husbands cock she wouldn't need to fuck another cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. As you get older you aren't so stuck into tradionalism. You realize you only have one life to live, so you had better experience what you can while you can. Great marriages are strong enough to share a hotwife. She is enjoying physical pleasure and not looking for a relationship. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On vacation in Reno, we met a young guy. My wife was 55 at the time, and we were sitting having drinks and talking. She left to use the restroom, I asked him if he was interested in her. He said he was, so I invited him to our room. My wife gave me one of those "what are you up to?" looks, I just grinned.

We had talked about maybe experimenting, but never had the opportunity.

She surprised me by going into the bedroom of our suite, came out in her rather naughty night clothes, it didn't take long from there, and I got to watch her being taken twice.

After, she told me she knew what I was up to and decided to just go along with it.

So far, no repeats, but maybe one day, who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t even begin to comprehend why any man would not do the same for a wife they loved. Let her experience the joy of a young stud. Face it guys, you can’t perform fo like you used to. And doesn’t she deserve all the pleasure you can allow her to experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I were in Las Vegas two years ago and while down at the pool we were surprised at just how many twenty somethings were there partying and looking for sex. I enjoyed. He king out the sexy young girls and my wife definitely enjoyed the young men. I began to put the idea in her head about trying one of them out. She was 47 at the time but still sexy as hell. She didn’t think any of the guys would want someone as old as her with all the young pussy around. I told her to slowly walk up to the outdoor bar and order some more drinks and let’s see what happens. While she was up at the bar two young guys started to talk to her. They were clearly flirting and soon had her not only laughing, but blushing as well. I saw her point over to me so I waved and waved the guys over as well. They bought round after round and kept up the flirting. She leaned into me and said she was so horny. I asked if she wanted to fuck one of them and she just sighed. I asked the guys if they wanted to come to our room to continue the party. The both jumped at the chance. That night I don’t think they stopped fucking her for more than twenty minutes. She’s hooked on young guys now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife has actually had the pleasure of bringing two young men into manhood. She taught them how to treat a lady and how to properly eat pussy. We still see one from time to time and the other sends us Christmas cards each year.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the read, typical, I may say, of happily married couples who want to add something extra to their lovemaking. I am not completely convinced about the set-up for this situation to occur, however, the story was well told with the essential "big cock" younger man selected as the stud for this beautiful wife to enjoy. To all the responders who feel the need to criticise "wife sharing" as part of a natural expansion of a couples sex-life, don't nock it until you have tried it, comes to mind (excuse the pun) Wife-sharing is just so erotic, especially for the first time participants. Well worth the 5* I have given.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Loved this so much love shared

Darren

RobyntsRobyntsover 1 year ago

Is that the end? The crappy ending moves it from a 5 to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I shared my wife with a good friend who had a big cock and everyone had fun. They both had the hots for each other which turned me on even more. Afterwards we talked about it and I told her that it would be fine if she wanted him again. We had incredible sex and during our hot talk she admitted she loved his bigger cock and I told her I wanted her pussy to belong to him. We both came hard. They fucked regularly for a year until he started a relationship. My wife was both disappointed and jealous.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

jUst not believable that the wife would allow Chris to come up to their suite to dance, my wife would be suspicious as hell and not comfortable with that.

daggettdaggettover 1 year ago

Why do the "anons" get so upset with reading fiction? Why are you spending time reading stories you know you won't like? I gave it a "4"; Perfect plan? doubtful. I also don't like the humiliation. Story could also use a better finish; kind of just ended. The sex scenes were good and stimulating. Overall, probably not a "4" but better than a "3", so benefit of doubt to the author goes to "4". As for the anon who said 50 year old women are "like flabby, wrinkled cows", you haven't lived long enough. There are some women who reach their absolute sexiest in their 40's or 50's and can probably screw you till your dick falls off.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow, what a good deal for the hubby andhiswifey..it turned on the hubby, and the lady had a great sex romp!

Sounds great.

Thanks for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
The tickets.

The husband should purchase her the tickets of best seats of the play : in fact two : and allow her to go with Chris as a proper date without his watching or being in fake call, as a parting gift to Chris and as a reward to wife for fulfilling his fantasy, getting the confidence of being desirable and above all, to return to faithfulness and being prim and proper.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year ago

I never cease to be amazed at the people who hate these stories. Especially 26thNC, who states in writing that you hate these stories. Why are you even here? Is your sole motivation to cause others pain? To share your own pain and hatred with others who are just looking for a good FANTASY to read?

Sheesh. Get a life, Haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WifeWatchman, there is longer a comment by 26thNC. He must have gotten his feelings hurt by your comment. It’s telling that he is the most frequent commenter on Literotica, which means that the powers that be have sanctioned his hate knowingly. They read and approved all 18,000+ hateful ice pick stabs. You wonder how that fulfills their mission statement for this webpage.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great fantasy, well done, I don't get why folks struggle with the concept of fantasy and pour out nastiness, nearly all wife share and cuckold fantasies involve a guy or guys with a big cock, I have read only one where the cuckold had a bigger cock than his rival, if you Google it you will find the accepted historical average around the world is 5.25 inches long by 4.75 inches around so stories where the guy has a monster dick are clearly fantasy, it's true monster dicks exist, generally attached to a porn star, Google also tells me only 5% of men have a dick over 6 inches long, which is why there aren't that many successful porn stars and what is it that porn stars do, yup fantasy so just enjoy the tale, it's not real.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Actual line from Anonymous one year ago, "Nope still don't understand why any man gives away his wife. If she was satisfied with the husbands cock she wouldn't need to fuck another cock". That tells me that the writer had led a very conservative sexual life, apparently doesn't read much, and views the world through very limited experience. Facts are that many a woman is wanting more (experience, break from 20-30 years of hum-drum sex, different cock, EXCITEMENT!!!!!). Wanting NOT to hurt her man or destroy her marriage or other relationship, SHE SAYS NOTHING and will even appear to accept her man's desire to share her. We all have needs and some are not socially acceptable. The folks in these stories are willing to step outside those social boundaries. Doing so is very much like skydiving, or mountain climbing, or having an affair. Some of us are perfectly open open to sharing their fantasies with our significant other. LIVE A LITTLE!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous