Wife Sharing Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Maura and Chad Decide To Try Wife Sharing.
7.2k words
4.13
36.2k
44
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife Sharing Adventures -- Chapter One

Maura and Chad had been happily married for 15 years, and they are now in their early forties.

Maura, a petite 5 feet 2 inches tall, slim figure with 34 inch bust, flat tummy and softly rounded bum, could easily pass for early thirties. She was pretty, with a cute snub nose, beautiful hazel-coloured eyes and shoulder length, thick brown hair.

Chad was quite tall at 5 feet 11 inches, weighing in at twelve and a half stones (175 pounds). He didn't sport a six pack, but his belly was reasonably flat and like Maura he was fit from their shared jogging regime. They lived in rural Norfolk, UK, and enjoyed a healthy, happy lifestyle.

Their sex life had always been good, not spectacular but good. Maura had a couple of extra-marital experiences during the early years of their married life, which Chad was aware of but not concerned about. Recently, to spice things up in the bedroom, they have watched some porn and particularly liked watching porn movies featuring threesomes with a couple sharing their bed with a second man.

Since starting to watch the porn movies while they had sex, they would fantasise about having another man with them sharing Maura. They found themselves increasingly turned on by this scenario, and eventually, Chad asked Maura if she would like to do it for real. At first Maura said no, she wouldn't want to do it, but the more often Chad raised the subject the more she thought about it, and now the idea of fucking with another man really turned her on.

One night, lying in bed, in the post coital afterglow of their love making, Maura said, "Would you still like to do the wife sharing thing with me, for real?"

Chad replied, "I think so, why do you ask? Have you got someone in mind that you fancy having sex with?"

"No, I don't know anyone that I want to have sex with, other than you, but it might be OK with a stranger that doesn't know us." Said Maura quietly.

"You really mean that you would be up for it?" Said Chad, "Having a strange man sharing you with me, and fucking him?"

"Yes, I think I'd like to try it and see what it would be like," was her reply, "If we found that we didn't like it, we could just chalk it up to experience. I don't think it would change anything between us, after all it wouldn't be the first time that I had sex with someone other than you since we've been married. Remember when I had sex with my ex. boyfriend Dick, a couple of years after we were married, and then your friend John during that mad weekend a year or so after that. You knew about those times, and it didn't cause any problems between us. The only difference now would be that you would be there having sex with me at the same time."

"Ok," said Chad, "I agree, I don't think it would cause us problems. If you like, I'll get online on some contact sites and see if we can find a suitable partner for us."

Within two weeks Chad had made contact with a man whose profile they both liked, and who lived only 20 miles away from their own home base.

The man they contacted was Andrew, single, three years younger than Chad and the same age as Maura. They had looked at his on-line photos and seen that he was a nice-looking guy with a decent physique. They were not looking for an Adonis, well Chad wasn't anyway, but the candidate had to be nice looking, definitely not fat, no big bellies, and Maura insisted on a decent sized cock.

They conversed via a chat room, and eventually swapped phone numbers. Chad called Andrew, and they had a chat about what he and Maura were looking to do. They'd never shared sex with another person before, and they were not sure how to go about the arrangements.

Andrew said, "Look, why don't we arrange to meet at your place or my place, sit down with a drink and talk it through with no commitment for anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with. I've had this conversation with a few couples, and it doesn't always work out. When it does its fun, when it doesn't there's no hard feelings, nothing is lost."

So, it was arranged that Chad and Maura would go to visit Andrew at his apartment the following Saturday evening.

As the days before the meeting passed, Maura became increasingly nervous. During the Saturday of the planned meeting, she very nearly decided not to go. Chad managed to convince her that she would regret it if she didn't at least meet and talk it through with Andrew. She didn't have to do anything she didn't want to, and if she didn't want to go any further than talking that would be fine.

Late Saturday afternoon Maura bathed and started to prepare for the meeting with Andrew. She really didn't know if she wanted to go at all, but if things did work out when they met, she was determined to look her best and be prepared.

She selected her sexiest set of lacy black lingerie, half cup bra and briefest panties (she didn't like thongs, she found them too uncomfortable). She put on sexy black, fine mesh, hold-up stockings. She topped it off with a short black cocktail dress, with a straight across top and narrow shoulder straps, which would show the tops of her soft, rounded breasts.

The hem of the dress finished three inches above her knees, and it was just about decent when she sat down.

Black patent shoes with four-inch heels completed the outfit, with a fine gold ankle chain being her only jewellery other than her gold wristwatch.

With her shoulder length, dark brown hair, brushed to a gloss, and beautifully made up she looked sensational and ready to party.

In deference to his wife's sexy but sophisticated look, Chad dressed in a white casual shirt, cream blazer, charcoal grey slacks and dark brown loafers. He hoped that Andrew wouldn't be wearing jeans and a tee shirt, or Maura would be very disappointed, she liked men who took trouble with their appearance.

Chad took two decent bottles of wine with them, thinking that it should be enough for 'breaking the ice', one bottle of red and one of white. He had already chilled the white wine in the fridge, then slipped it into a thick polystyrene container so that it should still be cool when they arrived at Andrew's place.

The nervous couple left home at 6.25 p.m. and pulled into the visitors' car park outside Andrew's apartment block 30 minutes later, guided to their destination by the Jaguar's onboard Satnav.

They exited the car and made their way to the few steps up to the block's entrance door. Maura surprised Chad by running up the steps to the entrance. She explained later, that if she hadn't run up the steps, she wouldn't have gone in at all.

The apartment block was low rise, with apartments on the ground floor and one floor above. Andrew's apartment was on the upper level. They climbed the staircase to the upper storey and were soon at Andrew's door where he stood ready to greet them, presuming that it was their car he'd seen pull into the car park.

Chad shook Andrew's hand and introduced himself, then he introduced Maura. Andrew offered his hand to Maura, but she leaned straight in and kissed him quickly on the lips, blushing as she did so.

Andrew was a nice-looking man, with a ready smile that Maura liked. He was about 5'9'' tall, slim but nicely built. Chad was pleased to see that Andrew was dressed smart casual; Maura would be impressed.

Chad offered the bottles of wine to Andrew, who thanked him and put them on a table just inside the front door, saying that he'd put them in the kitchen shortly.

They were standing in a square hallway. Andrew closed the front door, and quickly showed them around. Off the hall was the bathroom, the single bedroom (complete with king sized bed, Maura noticed), and the lounge.

Collecting the bottles of wine, Andrew took them into the lounge and then into the kitchen, which was through the back end of the lounge. It was a typical 'bachelor' apartment, but it was nicely furnished and well appointed. The soft lighting in the lounge was already turned on, as it was now getting dark in the autumn evening. It was also comfortably warm compared with the chill in the air outside.

Leaving the wine in the kitchen for the moment, they all went back into the lounge and sat down. Chad and Maura sat on the couch and Andrew sat opposite them in an armchair.

"Well, where shall we start?" asked Andrew, "What would you like to ask me."

"We've never done this before," said Maura, jumping straight in, "And we don't know how we should break the ice, as it were. Do we sit and chat, until we feel comfortable enough to kiss and cuddle or touch each other, watch a movie, or what?"

"Well, we're already doing it," said Andrew, "We're sitting and talking about it. We could share e hadalready chilled the white wine in the fridge and

experiences, talk about what we like to do in bed, or maybe what sex we like out of bed, or anything else at all. Sometimes it's nice to have some music playing and dance together, holding each other and getting to know each other that way."

"Yes, of course," said Maura, "conversation does settle the nervousness, and I'm feeling much more relaxed already."

"Tell you what, "Andrew said to Chad, "Why don't you go into the kitchen and get the wine opened, while I put some music on, then we can dance with Maura, or just continue chatting and have a drink together. You'll find glasses in the cupboards and a corkscrew in one of the drawers."

"Good idea," said Chad, who had been remarkably quiet up to now, and he went into the kitchen.

Chad heard the music start in the lounge, just as he found the wine glasses in one of the kitchen cupboards. He looked towards the doorway into the lounge and saw that Maura and Andrew had started dancing, they were holding each other close and dancing slowly. Andrew had his hands on Maura's backside, and he was squeezing her cheeks. Maura had her arms around Andrew's neck.

As Chad watched, he saw them kiss, and they were making out with open mouths. Andrew moved his hands up and started to pull down the zip at the back of Maura's dress. Chad watched fascinated, as Andrew opened the zip all the way down. Maura stood back for a moment, slipping the shoulder straps off and letting her dress slide to the floor, where she stepped out of it and back into Andrew's arms. Maura looked gorgeous in her black lingerie and hold-ups, wriggling her hips suggestively as they danced.

Chad turned back into the kitchen his heart pounding in his chest, his stomach had turned to water. He needed to get the wine opened and get back into the lounge, he didn't want to miss anything. Where was the bottle opener? He'd looked in all the drawers and still couldn't find it.

He went back to the lounge doorway, a bottle of wine in his hand, to ask Andrew where the opener was, and he was just in time to see Andrew whispering something in Maura's ear. Maura smiled and nodded, Andrew took her hand and led her out of the lounge door into the hall, they were clearly heading for the bedroom, Maura's bra had already joined her dress on the lounge floor.

Chad, turned back into the kitchen to put the wine down, then he hurried out through the lounge into the hall.

Arriving in the hall Chad was surprised, and disappointed, to find the bedroom door was closed. He went to the door and reached for the handle, but before turning it and opening the door, he stopped and thought, if Maura didn't want the door closed, she wouldn't have let Andrew close it. If he opened it and walked in now, he might spoil the whole thing, and the whole evening could be lost.

Chad's heart was beating wildly, he felt breathless, and his stomach was churning. He put his ear to the door panel and listened intently, he could hear sounds but nothing that he could properly identify, perhaps it was talking but he couldn't be sure. He continued to listen and thought he heard a loud gasp, then a moan as if Maura had orgasmed. Then he heard the bed creaking, and a thump on the wall that could only be the bedhead hitting it. He knew then that Andrew and Maura were fucking, but still, he didn't enter.

Chad turned back into the lounge and sat on the couch. He tried to imagine the scene in the bedroom with Maura and Andrew. He heard the thump on the wall again, they were still fucking.

He'd been sitting there for around 15 minutes, when he heard the bedroom door open and Andrew walked into the lounge, he was naked and still sporting a half hard, very substantial cock.

"Thanks for not coming into the bedroom," Andrew said, "Maura told me that she could only do it for the first time with me, if you weren't watching her, which was why I closed the bedroom door. Why don't you go to her now and reclaim her, while I find that bottle opener and bring us all some wine. Then, when we're all relaxed, you and I can both fuck Maura together. She's more than ready for that now.

Chad went into the bedroom. Maura was naked apart from her stockings, and still spread eagled on the bed where she had been fucked by Andrew. She was lying with her eyes closed. Her pussy was glistening with what at first looked like cum but was in fact lubricant. Andrew was well endowed and was used to finding lubricant necessary when putting his cock into a woman's pussy for the first time. With that in mind he'd made sure he had some ready by his bed. They'd needed the lubricant for him to fuck her without making it painful.

As he'd approached the bed, Chad had been pleased to see that there was a used condom in the wastebasket next to it, it looked like a large size.

Maura's pussy lips were puffy with arousal, and her nipples were red and standing up like small towers on her breasts. Chad went to her, bent over her, and kissed her gently on the lips. She opened her eyes, smiled at him and said softly, "I love you, darling. Thank you so much for giving me this, and for being so understanding for my first time, I'm enjoying it so much."

Chad said, "I love you too, I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to watch you with Andrew the first time, but I understand the reason. Are you going to be comfortable with us both having sex with you now?"

"Oh, yes, darling." She said, "It was just that I didn't know what it was going to be like with him, and I didn't even know if I was going to go through with it. Having you watch me, and wondering what your reaction would be, would just have been too much, and it may have stopped us doing it altogether.

"As it was, it wasn't easy, because Andrew is much bigger than I'm used to, and I was a bit frightened that it was going to hurt me. But he knows his size could be a problem the first time, and he was very gentle and careful. He used a lot of lubricating jelly and went very slowly, so when he reached in as far as my cervix, he was able to stop there. He is very good though, and knows what he is doing, because after he'd been doing me for a while, without realising it, I suddenly found I had opened up more deeply, and he'd got his entire length into me, even though he is very thick as well as long. He made me come a few times, I'm sure you must have heard me."

"Yes, I did," said Chad, "And I heard the bedhead knocking on the wall as you were fucking."

She giggled. "Yes, I know, I told him he must pull the bed further away from the wall, or he'd wake all the neighbours up."

Chad was now stripping off his clothes and sporting a stiff hard-on. As he climbed onto the bed, and positioned himself between his lovely wife's still spread legs, she reached out her arms to him and said, "I'm glad you're going to fuck me now? Andrew said he should let you reclaim me, to make sure that there's no misunderstanding about who me, and my pussy, belong to, but there has never been any doubt in my mind about that."

Chad quickly plunged his rampant cock into her, and she wrapped her legs and arms around him, pulling him down and holding him into a passionate kiss. They fucked hard for minutes until they both came together. He spurted a lot of cum deep inside her, and she could feel it's warmth.

"Darling," she said, "When Andrew comes back and has me again, would it be alright with you if he does me without a condom?"

"Why would you want to do that?" Chad asked.

"Because I would so like to have both of your loads in me mixing together, that would make me feel totally shared."

At that moment Andrew came into the bedroom, with three glasses of wine on a tray, which he put down on the bedside cabinet.

"Yes," said Chad, "I think it will be OK, if it's OK with Andrew." Then he turned to Andrew and said, "I've just cum in Maura's pussy and she'd like to have our cum mixed together inside her. Would you be alright with fucking her bareback now, and coming in her too?"

"I'd love to," said Andrew, "But you'll have to give me a few minutes before I can come again, Maura really drained me the first time. Why don't we have a drink, and then spend some time pleasuring Maura with our fingers and tongues. Perhaps she'll suck my cock for a while to help me get fully hard, and ready to come again."

"Oh, yes, "said Maura. "I'd love it if you were both making love to me together."

The three of them drank some wine and talked for a while, before the two men began to kiss Maura's soft lips and fondle, kiss and suck on her breasts, on her pussy, her backside and everywhere else that they found receptive. Maura was in ecstasy, her moans and groans were purely of pleasure, and she couldn't wait to have a cock back in her hot, wet, pussy.

Andrew was next to fuck Maura, as promised. He'd recovered from coming earlier, and his cock was fully hard again. Chad saw that he had to be at least 9 inches long and very thick.

Andrew climbed on the bed, where Maura had resumed her earlier position, lying on her back with her head on the pillows. She spread her legs wide, and pulled her knees up, to make herself fully accessible.

Chad's own cock was rock hard, as he watched his wife making herself ready for Andrew to enter her. It was the sexiest and most arousing scene he had ever seen.

Andrew leaned forward and kissed Maura, and this brought his cock forward to rest against her pussy lips. As she returned his deep kiss, Maura stretched her arms down so she could take hold of his cock and guide it into her hot sex. No extra lubricant was required this time, with the previous coating, with Chad's cum, and her own wetness, Andrew's cock slipped in easily, and soon he was buried deep inside her.

Chad looked on in awe as Andrew began to pump in and out of Maura's pussy. With each of his downward thrusts she reciprocated, by lifting her hips of the bed and meeting him, so that he reached in as far as he could go. She had her eyes closed and was panting and groaning with pleasure. Every now and then, she arched her head back into the pillows, as another small orgasm hit her.

She was now in total abandon; she'd completely forgotten that Chad was there. "Fuck me, Andrew," she cried, "Fuck me harder, give it to me. Give me your cum, I want it all."

Her ankles were locked behind Andrew's back, and her arms were round his neck. He was gasping, and perspiring. "God she's good," he thought, although she was in the receiving position, she was fucking him as much as he was fucking her. This couldn't go on for long. "Christ, I'm going to cum," he shouted.

"No, please wait for me," she screamed. They came together, he grunts loudly as he slammed extra hard into her four times, quivering at the bottom of each thrust and spewing cum deep inside her. She screamed in her ecstasy with each thrust as a huge orgasm rocked her to her very core.

They collapsed together, both exhausted. She was still locked to him with her arms and legs and kissing him deeply. She wasn't going to let him go, until she was sure that she'd got every last drop of his cum inside her. Eventually, as his cock softened, she set him free, and he slid out of her pussy as he rolled off her.

12