Wife Sharing Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad was speechless, he had never seen a more arousing scene, not in all the porn movies they had watched, or in his fantasy dreams. His gorgeous wife was almost insatiable with that huge cock inside her.

Ten minutes later, Maura was on her hands and knees and Chad was feeding her another load of his cum, feeling some of Andrews cum squeezing out around his thinner cock.

Maura was very happy, she had truly been shared, and the proof was now dripping out of her sore, but for the moment, satisfied pussy. She knew that a new chapter had been opened in their sex lives, and it was going to be a long one.

The evening continued with Chad and Andrew making sure that Maura enjoyed every minute. Using hands, fingers, tongues and cocks they pleasured her in every way they could think except one, Chad and Maura had never been into ass-fucking. Maura wasn't ready to start now, and Andrew wasn't interested either.

During the quieter moments of the evening, and there weren't many of those, they talked about sexual relationships, and Andrew explained that he was a member of a small group of swingers. The group consisted of two married couples and two single men, including himself. They met fairly regularly at one or other of their homes for evenings of fun, chat and sex. They all shared the two women on these occasions, there was no male-to-male action, and they all had a good time.

He went on to explain that there were a few rules that they applied, which kept everything fun and safe. All the men had used condoms at the beginning of their involvement, even though the women were both taking contraceptive pills, this was so that they could avoid potential STD problems. They'd all agreed to take STD tests from the start, and when they could show their negative results, they dispensed with the condoms. They'd all continued to get tested for STDs regularly.

They sometimes invited other couples or singles to join them as guests, and on these occasions, condoms were mandatory when having sex with the new guests.

There were two special rules, for occasions when guests were at the party for their first time.

1) During the evening, the female guests had to be fucked by all the men who were full members of the group.

2) During the evening, the male guests had to fuck each of the women who were full time members of the group.

Andrew asked Chad and Maura if they'd be interested in coming to a swingers' evening, to see if they would like it, and maybe join the group if it worked out.

Maura said, "So if we did come along to one of your swinger evenings, you and the three other men in your group would fuck me? As well as Chad of course, if I still had the strength. And Chad would have to fuck both of the women in your group, and perhaps me?"

"Yes, that's right." Said Andrew. "And both the women in our group have bi-sexual tendencies, they sometimes like to have sex with each other, or any female guests."

"Wow," said Maura, "I might have to go into training for all that, that's potentially a lot of fucking in one evening. Can we think about it for a while?"

"Of course, there's no pressure, and don't forget, the two rules only apply on the first occasion for the new guests," replied Andrew.

"And are the rest of your group about the same ages as us?" She asked.

"Yes, there's a few years at the most between us all." Said Andrew. "Obviously, I'm one of the single guys, the two married couples have been married for quite a long time, and they are very comfortable with what we do.

"I should tell you that one of the couples is of Jamaican heritage, but both born in the UK. He works in the pathology lab at the local hospital, and his wife is a senior nurse there. I only mention it, because some men are reluctant to see their partner having sex with a black man. Strangely enough, the women never seem to be bothered by their male partners having sex with a black woman."

"We don't have any of those sorts of reservations," said Chad, "We're all just men and women to us."

"Do all the men in your group have big cocks like you?" Asked Maura.

"Just me and Joe, our Jamaican friend," said Andrew. "The others are like Chad, which is not small by the way."

"You don't need to tell me about Chad, "she said with a smile, "I've been enjoying him for a long time, and if they are like him, they would be good."

"So, are you interested in joining the group then?" Asked Andrew.

Maura hesitated for a moment before she replied. "Interested, but Chad and I need to think and talk about it, before we go any further. In the meantime, can we perhaps just see you again some evenings?"

"Of course, you can," said Andrew. "Chad and I can set it up when we have a chance to check our diaries, would you like to come here again?"

"Yes, I think so." Said Maura.

When it was time to leave, now well past midnight, Chad shook hands with Andrew. "Thanks," he said, "I'm glad we met, I enjoyed our evening, and I know Maura did," he said with a smile.

Maura just kissed Andrew softly on the lips. "Thanks for a lovely evening, I can't wait to do it again." She said with a grin.

Chad and Maura got into their car. Chad leaned across and kissed Maura, "So, how do you like being a shared wife?" He said, as they began the drive home.

"Oh, I'm tired, and a bit sore down there, but I loved it. I wish we'd done it before."

"You liked Andrew, didn't you?" Chad continued.

"Mmm, yes, he's nice, and I liked the way he took control when he saw that I was very nervous at the beginning. We chose the right partner for our first time sharing." Replied Maura.

"You obviously enjoyed the threesome, when we both had you together, but what was it like when Andrew first started to undress you, when you were dancing and when he took you to the bedroom?" Asked Chad.

"Well, when we first started dancing, I still wasn't sure that I wanted to do anything. But as soon as he took me into his arms, I began to feel more comfortable. Then, when he kissed me, I liked it and I just responded automatically, I guess. When I opened my mouth and he put his tongue in, I knew I wanted him to fuck me. So when he started to run his hand over my backside and up my back, I wriggled against his cock, which I could feel against my thigh, and he knew I was ready."

As we were dancing and talking, and you were in the kitchen, I told him that I didn't think I could have sex with him for the first time, if you were watching us. The problem was, I didn't know how you would re-act, or what you would think, if I obviously enjoyed it. So, he said, what if we went to the bedroom and shut the door, would you understand why we had shut you out, and would that make me more comfortable with what we were about to do. I said that I thought it could work, and obviously it did." She said with a smile.

"When he started to unzip my dress, I was expecting it, so it felt natural to just let it happen. By the time my dress slipped off and my bra followed shortly afterwards, I was wet with anticipation. When he asked me if I was ready to go to the bedroom, I just smiled and let him take me there."

"Were you still very nervous, or uncertain, knowing that you were then more or less committed to fucking him?" Chad asked.

"Oh, yes. Very nervous. But as soon as he took me in his arms again, I felt alright about it. We kissed, then he knelt down and took off my panties, so I was naked except for my stockings.

"He kissed my pussy and sucked my clit, and I just wanted him in me. He pushed me back onto the bed and sucked my nipples while he fingered me, then he quickly got undressed. When he was putting a condom on, I saw how big his cock is, I wanted it and I was frightened by it at the same time, it looked so big and powerful. He must have seen the fear in my eyes, because he told me he wouldn't hurt me, he would use plenty of lubricating jelly, and go slowly.

"He rubbed some of the jelly on his cock, and he put a lot inside me with his fingers. I had my first orgasm then, while he was doing it.

"When he put the head of his cock against my pussy, I pulled my lips open to help him put it in me, then he started to slide into me a little bit at a time. He didn't force it, but he had to push quite hard at first. I can't really describe the feeling as his cock started to push me apart inside, it was stretching me and opening me up. I had my legs spread wide apart, and pulled my knees up to make it as easy as possible, but he still had to push quite hard to get it all in. As it was, he still wasn't able to get it all in at that time. My pussy just felt so stretched and tight, but I wanted him to fuck me hard.

"He started slowly, and his cock kept bumping against my insides. I guess it was hitting my cervix, which was stopping him from getting all of his cock inside, and it was a little bit painful. Then, as I was pushing up at the same time as he pushed in, his cock suddenly went all the way in, it stopped hurting and the feeling was wonderful. I felt so full and comfortable. It was a bit like when my virginity was first taken, it hurt a little, then suddenly it was lovely.

"I had so many small orgasms when he first entered me, then when he fucked me hard, I had such a tremendous orgasm that I thought I was going to pass out.

"Andrew had come at the same time as I did, but of course he was wearing a condom then, so I didn't have any cum in me, which was disappointing in a way.

"Then he just lay on me, kissing for a few minutes, before he pulled out of me and got off the bed, saying that he would go and explain things to you, and tell you that you should come and reclaim me."

"The rest you know. I really enjoyed having sex with you both, it was a marvellous experience."

"Do you want to do it with Andrew again?" Asked Chad.

Maura thought for a moment or two, then she said, "If you are happy with it, I would love to. But I don't want it to cause any sort of problem between us. It was great fun, it was wonderful really, but our relationship, our love, is much more important."

"Thank you, darling," he said, "Our relationship is the most important thing, but it's strong and we are in this together. I found watching you have sex, and sharing you with Andrew, was marvellous, and I found it incredibly arousing. I think we should continue to meet with Andrew and have fun. We might want to join with his swinger group in due course, but for now let's just stick with the threesomes."

"Oh, yes, I agree," she said, "Thank you darling. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it as well. I've got to say that the real thing is so much better than the porn stars on the videos we watched. You're right, we should stick with threesomes with Andrew for now. Although, I have to say that the idea of fucking with a black man does intrigue me. How do you feel about fucking a black woman?"

"I don't care what colour she is, as long as she is attractive and sexy. I'm sure I would enjoy her, and I hope she would enjoy me. But let's not get too carried away yet."

When they reached home it was after 1 a.m. and they were both tired, in fact Maura was exhausted. After a quick shower they went to bed. Maura spooned into Chad who pulled her tightly to him and kissed the back of her neck, before they both drifted into a satisfied sleep.

It was three days before Maura could comfortably invite Chad back into her pussy, then their lovemaking was intense. There were no concerns about the state of their relationship, it was good, they were good together.

A month later they arranged another get together at Andrews apartment. They had another fantastic evening of shared sex, with Maura eager to be fucked many times by her two lovers. Over the course of the next few months, they repeated the arrangement, always at Andrew's place.

The subject of joining the swingers' group came up but Maura and Chad were still happy to carry on with the threesomes.

Then one Saturday just after lunch, as they'd begun to think about getting ready to go and join Andrew, Chad received phone call from his sister, telling him that there was a family crisis. As the oldest of the children, they needed him there to help sort things out. He would have to make the 100-mile drive to be there and forgo their evening out. He figured that there probably wasn't really a great need for urgency as his sister was given to over exaggerating things, but he couldn't ignore the cry for help.

Both Chad and Maura were disappointed that their evening with Andrew would have to be cancelled, and as Maura didn't get on with Chad's family, it could be a difficult meeting and not enjoyable.

Chad, thought about it quickly then said to Maura, "Look, there's no point in you coming with me, why don't I call Andrew and see if it will be OK for me to drop you off at his place, and I can join you later, I should be able to get back by late evening."

Of course, Andrew was happy to go along with the suggestion, as was Maura.

Chad dropped Maura off at Andrews apartment a little earlier than usual, he wanted to get to his sister's place and then get back to join Andrew and Maura as early as possible.

He made sure that Maura was safely in Andrew's care, before he started on the journey to see his family and find out what was up.

It turned out that Chad's 63 year-old mother had had a sexual fling with her next door neighbour.

Chad's father, who was a few years older than his wife, had lost interest in the sexual side of their marriage some time ago, and his mother had become very frustrated, finally looking for satisfaction elsewhere. Chad's father had found out and went after the neighbour who knocked his father out, landing him in hospital.

The police were involved, and the story had already become common knowledge in the local community. Father was talking about divorcing mother, and Chad's sister was trying to persuade him that he shouldn't be so stupidly possessive. She kept telling her father that her mother had a right to get some attention elsewhere if her husband wasn't up to it. Father was determined that his cheating wife wasn't getting back into the house and had thrown all her clothes out on to the front lawn.

It soon became obvious that the matter couldn't be sorted out quickly, so Chad phoned Andrew and told him he wouldn't be able to get back to pick up Maura until sometime the following morning. He asked if it would be OK for Maura to spend the night at Andrew's place, although he had no doubt that Andrew would be very happy with that arrangement. He then spoke to Maura and briefly explained the situation with his parents. She giggled over the story of her mother-in-law's fling and said that she was quite happy to spend the night with Andrew. Chad had no doubt about that either.

It was nearly midday on Sunday that Chad finally got back to Andrew's apartment to collect Maura and take her home. As they drove home, he said, "Sorry I had to leave you last night but I'm afraid it couldn't be avoided. Did you have a good time with Andrew?"

"Yes, of course I did," she replied. "You know how I enjoy sex with him, and he had me a lot of times during the night, and this morning as well. In fact, I'm a bit sore and worn out with all the fucking. The thing is though, I didn't enjoy sleeping with him. I know it sounds funny but sleeping with a partner to me is much more intimate than just fucking, and that sort of intimacy I want to be reserved for you and me. I love you, I like Andrew, but you are the one I love and it's you I want to sleep with, only you. So, I wouldn't want to repeat last night without you.

Chad said that he understood what Maura meant, and he wouldn't suggest that she stayed with Andrew without him again.

Thank you, darling, "said Maura. "Oh, and before I forget, Andrew asked again if we'd made any decision about joining the swinger group."

"We'll have a chat about it after we get home," said Chad.

A little bit later, just before they arrived home, Maura turned to Chad and said, "Chad, I am worried about your mum and dad. Your mum should have discussed her frustration with your dad and tried to get something sorted out before embarking on a relationship with someone else. But at the same time, your dad should have been aware that things were not right in their own relationship, and that his wife was not a happy woman. I think your dad has a fair amount of responsibility for what happened.

"The things is, your dad is stubborn as a mule, and he will fight against your sister's suggestion that he should just forget about your mum's affair, and get on with life as normal. On the other hand, your dad is not the sort of man who can live alone, and he needs your mum in his life, so kicking her out and getting a divorce is not going to be the answer.

"Anyway, your mum is going to need somewhere to stay while the matter is sorted out, and I think we should ask her to come and stay with us for a while. It may get in the way of our fun for a bit, but she is much more important, and we do have a nice guestroom that she can use.

"I like your mum and I'd like to help her. I think that your dad would soon miss her so much that he'd be willing to forget his sense of pride, discuss their problems sensibly and be reconciled. What do you think?"

"I think it's a good idea," said Chad, "as long as it doesn't go on too long. I'll call her as soon as we get home and ask her if she would like to come."

When Chad called his mother, she prevaricated for a bit but then said that she thought it was a good idea. It certainly wouldn't make matters worse, and it just might provide the 'cooling off' period that was required to enable her and her husband to talk things over sensibly.

Chad said that he would go and collect his mother the following day, and she should bring enough clothes, and whatever else she needed, for a month-long stay, for the time being.

The following morning, he phoned his boss and told him he needed the day off for a personal matter, then he set off for his parents' home. When he arrived, his father told him that he still didn't see any course of action open to him other than divorce, and he would soon be seeing a lawyer to start proceedings. Chad begged him not to act too quickly, but the old man was adamant.

Chad collected his mother, Rose, and her belongings from his sister's place and set off for his own home. When he arrived, Maura took charge and welcomed his mum with a big hug and a kiss. She made sure Rose was comfortable in the guestroom and told her to treat their home as her own. In a day or two she had settled in comfortably.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To see how things pan out in mum and dad's relationship and whether Chad and Maura joined the swingers group you will have to read Chapter 2 in due course.

12