All Comments on 'Wife Sharing'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
I liked it but

I found the continuity between part 1 and part 2 was a little disjointed. However I still managed to read it through and enjoyed the entire theme.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Ahhh!!

The wonderful world of make believe where no STD's fear to tread. No way to foul the works up. This story defies even the world of real hookers. Most would NEVER take a cock in the pussy without a condom covering it and never suck a guy to completion without a condom covering it. If you don't believe see how fast you get your ass whipped if you want a barebacked fuck in a whorehouse like the "Bunny Ranch" or any other whorehouse close to a military base even in Nuevo Laredo or Tijuana. You might get a bareback ride in Bangkok Thailand but you'd probable take home HIV as a gift that keeps on giving. The husband is the real fool in this tale as he is so fucking stupid to keep fucking her without a condom or even kissing her on the mouth. Make believe is good but utter bullshit is hard to be palatable, no pun intended.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Massage therapy and sucking all those

cocks would be wonderful and the money wouldn't be bad. As for all the bareback sex with men you didn't know at all...

a bit dangerous I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

This was a good story but it seems like some of the readers have missed the point. It is fantasy ... FANTASY ... F..A..N..T..A..S..Y!!!! As in NOT REAL! It is ment for your voyeuristic pleasure as an escape from the mondain reality of day to day life. There is no HIV or STDs only the pleasure of care free carnal lust. That's it end of story. Let your imagination run free, and if you need help with that look at the picture in the Bio. Oh my god is she a beautiful woman. If you need more then that you're in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What 'case' are you on about pete?

You ugly fucking troll. Good hot fantasy, and it is well written.

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 13 years ago
good

nicely done, my pussy is wet now ;)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sharedwhorewife writes some really repulsive stories.

jasexy28jasexy28almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this very much and look forward to reading many more of these stories. Sharing a pussy that has cum in it always get me going and I use that in many of my stories.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 1 year ago

Hey I like "wife sharing" stories but this one was a bit over the top for my liking. STD's come to mind with all these random cocks being serviced daily. So in the end the multiple sexual play with different guys and Hubby was just too much.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodge11 months ago

Hot story for sure; however, I have to wonder why any man would prefer to cum on a woman's face or tits rather than in a hot, tight, wet pussy? Just sayin....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous