All Comments on 'Wife Showing Tits to Brother in Law'

by mike24169

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

True or not, this story has hit on my number one fetish. I love tits! I hope the saga continues.

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

When you do indeed publish the next chapter, please insure that it is published in the proper category. This should have been in the "Loving Wives" or "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" category. This is hardly incest at all and it sounds more like you already know exactly where this story is going and makes me question your apparent true story claim.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Great start! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely

Definitely continue. Don't wait for it to evolve in reality or you could be waiting another 20 years. Just make it fantasy and leave us all guessing. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chapter 2 please and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love boobs!!!

I prefer naturals, but any will do. I'm always happy to get a free showing, even if it's only for a matter of seconds. I do enjoy longer views if someone is unaware they are giving a show.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Not bad but not great...

Good start to a stroke story but the plot is really loose for a meaningful saga. Husband goes from voyeur with wife flashing BIL to both openly talking about screwing each other's wives. Not buying it - where's the narrative between spouses asking what's going on? How does the sisters feel about what they're doing? Etc.

mike24169mike24169over 3 years agoAuthor
Response to Comments

Thank you all, for your kind comments. First, I did publish it in the category "Exhibitionism", but the moderators decided to change the category when publishing it. I've sent both a bug report, and a direct contact to them, explaining their error in the understanding of what incest is, but they seem to be very slow to respond. I love the quality of the site, due in great part to being moderated, but... I'm new to the site, but if you know how to change the category, or get them to correct their mistake, let me know.

I enjoyed writing this true account of what has been going on, and have never tried fiction, but now that you've asked, I suppose I could give it a shot. lol. But I really hope it's not 20 years before the next step happens. As long as my brother in law doesn't chicken out, we'll have him walking in to catch my wife in the shower sometime in the spring, as the holidays are up in the air still, with covid. We've also talked about my wife being tied to the bed and blindfolded, and letting him come in to admire her. So one way or another, there will be a true continuation of the story, now that I know my wife's been showing off on purpose. :-)

mike24169mike24169over 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to Demosthenes384bc

Hi Demosthenes384bc! Thanks for the feedback. I could only write, what I know is happening. There's no narrative between spouses, because neither of the women know that BIL and I have been exchanging pics of the wives, and talking about them, dare I say, plotting together against them, on how to turn up the heat.

I'm not sure how the sister's feel about what they're doing, because I'm not exactly sure how to broach the subject, wanting to handle it delicately, so as to not ruin what we do have going on, which I think I might have with my SIL.

On the next visit to their place, when her and I were at home alone, I decided to mention the incident to my SIL about when she laid on the living room floor giving me a show, and asked her if she'd been intentionally trying to tease me. Her face turned red, and she said no, she had no idea I could see her tits. I smiled, reassuring her that she had fabulous tits, and that it was ok that she teased me. Again, she said it wasn't intentional and she wasn't teasing me. Ever since then, she still runs around braless, but it's in t-shirts, not spaghetti strap tops, and she's never again given me a show. This is what I was afraid of, and why I'm not sure how to bring these incidents into the light.

Since I have told my wife that I've seen her BIL looking down her shirt, and she continues to wear the same low-cut night shirts, perhaps sometime when we're being intimate, I'll ask her how she feels about it, but I'd hate to make her so self conscious about it, that she stops.

It's been suggested in comments, that I add a fictional continuation, which I'm considering, that would be more of a "stroke story". In this one, I just wanted to share the reality I'm living, with the world. It's just took hot watching my wife flash her sister's husband, to keep it to myself. lol. But she has no idea that you now know about it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a pleasure

Great to read your experiences with your wife showing off, and I have to agree that it's such a huge turn on for me too when I see my wife do the same for strangers.

Brief explanation - we've been married for 12 yrs having met on a dating site. I thought she was cute and had a great figure, slim with 34B tits and always beautifully braless, as in she hates bras, doesn't even own one, and hasn't worn the things for years! When she first told me I was delighted, and being a great fan of braless ladies I felt like all my Christmases had come at once. She also, I later discovered, hated body hair so kept her pussy beautifully smooth and hairless. A woman of my dreams.

OK so far, but man was she straight laced... no teasing, all the buttons done up, she only owned one (slightly) mini skirt which she seldom wore, and when I suggested leaving her panties off she nearly had a fit! She told me loudly and plainly, that she would NEVER go out without 'undies', NEVER!!

Yeah, I heard but never is a long time and it took a while, quite a while, before she eased up. However nowadays she will only wear panties when she's in jeans or riding a horse, her numerous miniskirts are at most 11" long (or should that be short?) and all her tops suitably unbuttoned or adjusted to easily expose her delicious tits to anyone that cares to look. The strange thing that I have discovered is that she's very happy to flash her tits or smooth pussy but always 'blames' me for making her do it. There's no doubt it turns her on and she's always very wet after her shows but it obviously clears any vestige of guilt for her by laying it on me... Do I care? I get such a buzz from her showing.

I'd love to read chapter 2 please, to know how this progressed/

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As a friend once told me . . .

Trust me, as a woman one always knows what their tits (she said boobs) are doing and what is showing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I flashed my tits at both of my husband's younger brothers when they came to visit us many years ago. And, I flashed my pussy at them, too. A houseful of young guys with erections is exciting, especially knowing that I caused them! I loved seeing those bulges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it do you know your sister-in-law,s bra size?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next time SIL does it, boldly rub your bulge , and maybe slowly unzip your trousers . Tell her hubby to do the same for your wife. Give them a dose of their own medicine. It is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next to actual sex and fulfilling some personal private fantasies, my favorite sexual moments is giving one of my three brothers-in-law a glimpse of my titty nipples...I rarely wear a bra. My sister's know what I am doing and has told their husbands. Two of my sisters have threatened to reciprocate. Our husbands will be the big winners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous