Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he say anything about why he gave you my daughter's name?"

"I think it would be better if you talked to him about that, and if afterwards you still have questions, I will be happy to answer any question you may have. Is that okay?"

"I understand and can respect your position. I will talk to Simon after we are finished here. Will you tell me now the truth about what happened last night between you and Eric?"

"Since he is your brother I will tell you everything. I am not complaining, but I think you should know everything about yesterday. I proceeded to tell her the events beginning when I first met Eric and Master put the limitations on Eric's use of me. Then I filled in the gaps she was missing regarding the incident she came in on late in the hallway. The comments Eric made at the theater explained what she saw on my face last night in the theater. As I was telling her this she was listening to every word, nodding her head in understanding. When I finished I asked, "Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"Yes. Thank you for filling in the gaps regarding Eric. I appreciate knowing the whole story. My last question is regarding something that just surfaced."

"Okay, I will try to help. What is it?"

"Your name."

Oh shit I thought to myself. Here we go.

"Yes?"

"While I am not personally familiar with her, at least I did not think I was, my daughter and I were talking Friday evening."

"Are you and your daughter close?"

"Yes, very close. I know the name of her boss and his last name is Adams, just like yours."

"Oh, really, what a coincidence, but it really is not all that uncommon of a name."

"No, it isn't, but Erica told me her boss's wife was going to be busy and away from the house all day yesterday and today."

"Okay, but what does that have to do with me?"

"Erica told me she knows her boss's wife and thinks she is pretty cool. She also mentioned her boss and his wife have an unusual marriage which is open, if you know what I mean."

"I think so."

"Erica also said her boss's wife, whose name is Kristie encouraged her to spend some time with her husband and keep him company this weekend. She assured Erica she meant for her to feel comfortable doing anything her husband wanted to do as long as my daughter had no objections."

"Oh, she sounds like a very understanding wife," I said.

"That she does. Almost as understanding as my new best friend, don't you think?"

"Well, maybe."

"Maybe my ass. Mrs. Mike Adams, is it?"

"Well, maybe," I said with a grin.

"You little slut," she said with a playful squeeze of my breast.

"Ouch, that one hurts."

"Oh I am sorry honey. I forgot that asshole brother hit you there."

"It is okay, just a little tender."

"How long have you known?"

"I did not know 100% for sure until now, but was starting to put it together when you were saying things about your daughter working as a secretary for a vice-president at a software company, and after all the name Erica is not exactly unheard of, but it is also not all that common."

"Does Simon know?"

"No, he has no clue, unless Mary said something to him, which I don't think she would do. Until you came along she was the only person I could really talk to and I swore her to silence. I would like to continue this conversation after your conversation with Simon. It would have to be just between us girls, but I think there are some things you should know."

"Has Erica allowed Simon to..."

"No, not that, at least not yet."

"Okay, you had me a little concerned."

"This really has been enlightening. I feel a lot better knowing our friendship will not end at midnight tonight. Or at least I hope not. I do really like you Erica, Kristie, whatever your name is." She was still smiling and I realized I now had a new very close friend. I just hoped it would develop into an even closer "friendship" as we grew to know each other better. She leaned in towards me kissing me tenderly on the lips.

Straightening up she asked, "Are you okay here. I would like to go talk to Simon while I am still thinking straight."

"Sure, I am fine. Elizabeth, he is a fine man. Don't judge him. Let him explain everything."

"Honey, don't worry about Simon and me. Our love for each other is much deeper than simply brother and sister. I do believe you are one person who understands what I am saying."

I smiled and said, "I think I do."

Chapter 37 -- Talk with Simon

Elizabeth rose from the side of the tub and headed downstairs to find her brother. Mary told her she thought he was out back of the house on the patio reading.

"Hey big brother."

"Hi Sis, how is Erica?"

"Erica your niece or Erica your sex slave?"

"You know what I mean."

"She is fine. I left her soaking in the tub. Eric really did a number on her. It scares me to think what he would have done if I had not confided in you and she had not used her safe word."

"Yes, I am so happy it turned out as it did. I am not sure how I could have handled it otherwise."

"We need to have a talk big brother, a serious talk."

"Okay, what is it, Sis. You know you can talk to me about anything."

"Yes I know and that is one of the things I love about our relationship and how close we are. I would like to talk to you about why you gave this beautiful young girl the name of your niece."

"Did you ask her?"

"Yes I did, but she told me it was something I should discuss with you."

"Really? Well okay, what do you want to know?"

"She explained why you named her, all about the fantasy and your right of ownership to name her, but she did not explain why of all names you could have selected, you decided to give her your niece's name."

"It is kind of hard to explain."

"I don't think it is. Let me take a stab at it and you tell me how close I am to the truth. If I happen to hit this dead on the mark, remember she did not tell me any of this, it is just your sister's understanding of how your twisted mind works."

"Okay, if you think you understand me so well, let's have it, Sis."

"First off you go to an auction where a naked woman is displayed and sold to the highest bidder as a sex slave. Once you arrived at this auction you realized the woman to be sold was one of the sexiest and most beautiful women you had ever met. You get her back to your hotel room and every man's wet dream told you that you owned her and as such had the right to name her. How am I doing so far?"

"Not bad, but this you could have figured out by looking at her and from what she has told you."

"True. The next part is where your sister's knowledge of you comes into play. She tells you as her owner you have the right to name her. This gives you a hard cock and you think to yourself of a sexy name or the name of someone you know that you would give anything to be able to fuck. Out pops the name of our niece who in her own right is a beautiful young lady, but she is your niece. You figure by giving your niece's name to this creature standing, or kneeling before you that you could have your own little fantasy. Not only could you fantasize this was your sex slave, but you could also live the fantasy she was your niece and you could now have your way with a submissive woman, named Erica and live out you real life desire to fuck your sexy and beautiful niece."

"Am I getting pretty close big brother?"

"Do you have cameras and microphones in my bedroom?"

"That is what I thought. Little Sis knows you better than you thought, doesn't she? Actually I know how your mind and your cock are in sync with each other. A man who enjoys fucking his sister as much as you do isn't very difficult to figure out."

"Well, I can only say, in my own defense, I seized an opportunity to have my own fantasy."

"Why didn't you tell me about this fantasy? I thought we shared everything."

"I didn't want you to think I was a pervert."

"Really, buying another man's wife as your sex slave would not make me think you were at least a little kinky, if not actually a full blown pervert?"

"I guess I see your point."

"You guess? If you had come to me, I might have been able to make your fantasy a reality."

"Really?"

"Yes, your niece is a horny little slut and in case you did not realize it, which it appears you don't, she adores you. I am certain she would have dropped her panties and grabbed her ankles for her Uncle Simon without hesitation if she had any idea you wanted to give your cock a bath in her pussy. After all it is not like you want to get her pregnant, like you tried to do with me, is it? You just believe she would be a great fuck, correct?"

Simon just sat there with a look like he had been caught.

"You don't want to get her pregnant, do you? Oh, okay, now I understand, you do want to plant your seed in your niece's fertile womb. What am I going to do with you big brother?"

"I know, you think I am a pervert. I just can't help it and thought having my own little fantasy while the beautiful woman had her own fantasy would be a great idea. What could it hurt? I never intended for you to find out and thought I could keep it a secret. It should have known once you learned I gave this girl Erica's name, that you would figure it out. Just so you know, pretending she is Erica has given me some of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced."

"Just how many times have you fucked Kristie and pretended she was Erica and not your sex slave? Did she know you were having the fantasy she was Erica?"

"In answer to your first question, two or three times. For the second question, yes she knew and played along with my fantasy acting as if she was Erica and calling me Uncle. I think that was still her playing her slave fantasy in making her Master's wishes come true. Don't blame her for any of this. It was all my idea."

"Simon, I would never blame her or even think bad about you wanting to fuck my daughter. After all, on one hand she is a beautiful and very sexy young lady. We are not exactly what you would call sexually repressed. If fucking your own sister is okay with me, which obviously it was and still is, then fucking your niece is also acceptable, as long as she is agreeable to what you want of her."

"That is such a relief, Sis."

"As long as she wants to have your baby, I have no objection to you planting your seed in her. I just never want to see you do to any woman what I just witnessed my other brother do earlier."

"Never! I would never take a woman against her will. I may fantasize about it, but I am not a rapist."

"I know you are a kind and gentle person, but I also thought that of Eric. What do you think came over him?"

"I have no idea, but I do intend to eventually get to the bottom this and figure it all out. It is my responsibility to understand it so if any of it had anything to do with me and my recent sexual escapades, I can make sure it never happens again. I do love kinky sex, but not anything that is against my partners will or anything that will seriously physically hurt anyone."

Looking relieved, Elizabeth said, "It is so nice we can communicate openly like this. I don't believe there is anything we can't discuss openly. In the future, big brother, come to me to discuss any of your fantasies or ideas. I will never judge you and in reality I like talking about sex, it gives me ideas for my own perversions."

Both brother and sister smiled at each other and shared a passionate kiss. Not the typical brother/sister kiss, at all.

"I have to get back upstairs and help your slave get ready for her day. I know she has to be starving. Can you have Mary whip something up for her, while I get her ready?"

"Sure and if she is still up for some play I have some ideas, I think you will enjoy, to create a little sexual energy."

"Sounds like fun, be down with her in about 30 minutes." With that Elizabeth turned and hurried up the stairs. Kristie, 'No, it is Erica at least for the rest of today,' I thought to myself, was still in the tub lying back with her eyes closed. She is a remarkable woman. Her beauty was evident both internally as well as her physical appearance.

"Hey sleeping beauty, your Master is having Mary get you something to eat that is not delivered from the tip of a man's cock."

I had to laugh at Elizabeth's comment. I had nothing to eat since noon yesterday. I was covered with food and served as a buffet table last night, but with the gag in my mouth I was not given anything to eat. I did suck several loads of cum into my stomach and while they were delicious, they were not exactly food. My stomach was growling and I looked forward to some of Mary's cooking.

Chapter 38 -- Waking Up to Erica

Well into the night Mike and his personal secretary were caught up in a fucking frenzy. Neither one seemed to be able to get enough of the other. Since picking her up 24 hours earlier, Mike had learned a lot about Erica, her family and his own relationship with his secretary. After several hours, Erica's stamina finally wore Mike out. He collapsed from exhaustion and slept soundly with his young secretary's naked body snugly up against his own.

As the sun, once again woke him, he felt movement under the sheet. It took a couple of minutes to clear his mind and realize Erica was under the sheet with his cock in her mouth. If this wasn't paradise, he could not imagine what paradise must be. Laying there he enjoyed the sensations caused by her lips and tongue on his cock. He could feel his balls in one of her hands as her fingers lightly played across his asshole. As he moaned with pleasure, he heard the high pitch female giggle from Erica. "You doing okay boss?"

"I will be as long as you never stop what you are doing."

Not hearing a response he felt her efforts escalate. After a few minutes he could resist the urge no longer and put his hands on her head pushing her further onto his cock. He felt the beginnings of a strong eruption from deep in his balls and then his cum being expelled into this lovely girl's mouth. She kept swallowing as she gently squeezed his balls.

Mike laid there exhausted as Erica's smiling face emerged from under the sheet. "Boss, I thought a little dick-tation was in order for this morning. Do you mind me working on the weekend?"

"I suppose you will want overtime for working on Sunday."

"Sir, I believe according to the labor laws, you do owe me fair compensation for my efforts."

"If it is fair compensation you desire, I believe I can come up with something we can both agree on that will be acceptable."

Erica gave Mike a kiss as he tightly squeezed her ass. When their kiss broke he playfully slapped her ass and said, "Woman, fix your man some breakfast."

Jumping up and laughing she said, "Yes sir. I certainly don't want to get fired. I have worked too hard training my current boss to have to start over with another one. I enjoy my job too much to lose it just because he thinks women are on this planet simply to serve his every desire."

Mike grabbed for her, but she was already scampered out of his reach on her way out the door and down the stairs.

Mike stood in the shower thinking about the information Erica shared with him about her family. He wondered how he should approach the subject with Erica, or if he should wait until he had talked to Kristie. His cock started to grow and a smile came across his face as he remembered Kristie would be back in his arms tonight. Not that he was disappointed in any way with Erica, but she was not Kristie and after all, Kristie was his true love. Stepping out of the shower, Mike started to shave his face and was thinking about what he should wear down to breakfast. Should he go down to breakfast naked? He decided to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt like he did yesterday. He knew when one person was dressed and the other was naked a sexual spark is created by the contrast. He remembered this from what Kristie had told him and how being displayed this past Friday had heightened her arousal by being the only one in the room who was nude. He headed down the stairs to see his cute little secretary.

She was busy at the stove when he entered. "Woman is my food ready?"

"No sir, but I am doing my best, please sir."

"Woman, how do you expect me to keep my strength up so I can take care of my wench if I don't have nourishment?"

"Please sir, don't beat me. I am working as fast as I can."

"Very well, I will let it pass this time. It does make me feel better seeing you properly dressed for my plans for you regarding today's activities."

Smiling sweetly Erica said, "Thank you sir. It brings me pleasure to know I have pleased you."

We both laughed and I gave her a spank on her tight little ass just before we sat down to eat.

"Mr. Adams, I will be right back. I need to run upstairs and borrow your wife's robe."

"No, stay here. I prefer you naked."

"But Mr. Adams, I feel so naked since you are dressed and I am not."

"Erica that was the reason I put clothes on. I knew it would have this effect on you. It has the same effect on Kristie."

I saw her trying to hide her nudity with her hands and arms. "Erica, please don't do that. I gives me so much enjoyment looking at you. Please don't cover yourself." She dropped her hands and resumed eating. What a wonderful sight she was. I enjoyed my breakfast very much.

We ate in silence for a few moments. Erica really is a good cook and one does have to stop fucking now and then to take on additional fuel.

"Erica, I would like to continue our conversation from last night, if you don't mind."

"I guess it is okay. It was very personal and hard for me to discuss. I probably shared too much, but it felt like the thing to do."

"Erica, I know it was and I feel honored you have the confidence in me that allowed you to share it. Now that you shared something so intimate, I believe it is time I shared some information with you. I will not reveal to anyone what you told me, and trust you to keep what I am about to share with you in confidence."

"Mr. Adams, I assure you our discussions will go no further."

"I know Erica. I honestly do trust you."

I paused looking into my plate and then looked up at this sweet girl in whom I was about to share my deepest and darkest secrets. She had shared some pretty personal information with me, it is only right I share with her.

"Erica, this is going to be a long story so let's get a little more comfortable and go in the living room."

Stripping off my shorts and taking my shirt off, I sat down on the love seat. "Please, honey, come sit on my lap while I share my secrets with you."

Erica sat on my lap leaning against my arm around her back. I pulled her close and gave her a long passionate kiss. "I can't get enough of your kisses. Okay, you deserve to know more about Kristie and me. First I want you to know, I love that lady with my entire body and soul. My life would be incomplete without her. You need to understand that before I tell you more, because regardless of what I tell you or what you think of me, our love is solid as is our marriage. You may doubt this after I tell you what I have to share, but trust me it is the absolute truth. I love that woman."

I held her close and without saying anything she just looked into my eyes and nodded showing me she understood.

"Honey, I adore you but I have been hesitant to tell you what I am about to reveal. I am hesitant because I don't want to hurt you in any way or for you to think less of me. In light of what has happened in the past few days, with your talk with Kristie and her asking you to spend an intimate weekend with me, I feel you deserve to know what I am about to reveal."

As I spoke I could not keep my hands still and gently fondled her breast that was closest to me. I ran my hands over her stomach and inner thighs. I was not trying to arouse her, even though I think it did, I was just releasing nervous energy as I was explaining our marriage, our swinging lifestyle, how Kristie and I have sex with others, but only with each other's knowledge, and on and on. I put it all out there for her to process.