All Comments on 'Wife Stole My Ultimate Fantasy!'

by veggie00

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Loved it.

26thNCuck Approved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Obviously the actions of a couple in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So why not be a louse and a fool

When Mark's kid is born, divorce her, wise up and get out of the picture, BTW, she is going to do it again and again with who knows, so start getting ready to bail out now.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

I loved it. No final ending of course, but that is common with the best tales.

The graphical sex was exciting without overly relying on the BBC stereotype.

Only the 5th author I am following. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good first effort

Two points: Hubby seemed too passive. He was a mere spectator for most of it. He didn't interact much with his wife or the new man who appeared unannounced to catch hubby in a vulnerable state, naked in a hot tub. Wifey went way beyond what a first-time hotwife might be expected to do. Yet, hubby voiced no objections or even any misgivings, like, "Hey Honey, let's talk about this first." It appeared wifey had already been fucking this guy behind hubby's back. That's extreme for a suburban mom with no previous history of fucking other men.

Second, it would read better if the rules of dialogue punctuation were followed. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He had a vasectomy

Stupid cunt. He should tell her to take the damn pill or else in a couple of months he’ll stomp on her belly till she shits her intestines, vomits her stomach or piss the putrid bastard fetus. Of corse... accidental

NotronsNotronsover 3 years ago

Very hot, great job. Is there more?

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this EXCELLENT story!!!!!!

I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are really fucked if it is Mark's kid

morefunnakedmorefunnakedover 3 years ago
intense

very very intense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another racist pile of shit from an irrelevant and soon-to-be-forgotten wannabe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 2 and 3 hopefully

Well written and I hope that with Pandora's Box and Laura's being open by Mark, she wants some more of that thick BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Black cock

My wife use to love having me Watch her fuck another guy and her eating Pussy when we was younger and first married. Never got to see a BBC fuck her , But she has told me about some of her sex before we got married about having 15 guys fuck her it was great her telling the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

1. She can't tell fantasy from reality. 2. Hubby takes no action that's BS. 3. She doesn't feel the morning after pill is necessary and is willing to let nature take its course. That is the logic of a dumbass woman ready to saddle her husband with a black kid oh brother. 4. Last but not least whoever puts these stories in categories fails to grasp that this is an interracial story and does not belong in LW. If the writer put it in this category he's or she is wrong, if it is Literotica that categorizes the stories you guys are asleep get it together thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly disgusting...

How cunts like u can populate the male population of mankind is really difficult to imagine...

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Fantasies should remain fantasies. Acting them out is rarely anywhere near as good as the fantasy and is likely to lead to problems in the future.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Well for starters not bad, not bad at all. Don't wait 9 months to tell us. Secondly, you were concerned with Mark filling Laura's pussy didn't that happen in the hot tub. Thirdly, you and she felt something (your cock) when you finally maned up and reclaimed your wife. I don't think this will be just a fantasy from now till...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
give us more

well done, cant wait to read about more of your adventures....

blue66blue66over 3 years ago

So good.

Really a massive then on brilliant writing so real.

Absolutely ok ed it. There must be a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

1*

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

ROFLMAO another pile of BBC cuck crap with a maybe "baby" down the road.

Some day maybe someone can do one of these that isnt so patently pathetic.

And FYI, literally no wife, except a slut thats already been cheating turns that fast to a fantasy.

So either shes an idiot (as he is) or shes already been fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DRECK

Ein Stern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy??

A fantasy is just that, a fantasy. Reality is very different. One way or the other. Opening Pandora's Box to include others in a relationship eventually leads to trouble. Always does. Wife or husband begin to lose respect for each other and the path to divorce starts with that first step. No need to point out the misplaced category as others have said.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Ultimate Fantasy

What part of "I asked Laura to be completely honest and tell me what her biggest fantasy was. Not the fantasy that could ever - actually happen - but the fantasy that you can only imagine but turns you on more than any other." makes this a reality? The new Ultimate Fantasy would be walking out of the Court House looking back at the pregnant EX WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dropped the ball at the end

Gave you a three because Mark wants to "let nature take it's course". They had their fantasy, but a pregnancy would really upend the "suburban life".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

This story definitely captures not only the excitement of watching your wife, but also the lead up. The initial discovery of his fantasy, the discussions, the wondering....all of it leads up to an amazing night. This story captured so much of what truly happens with a Hotwife situation. I loved it.

And you know it was amazing based on how many posts that worm 26thNC has posted anonymously. All the same old tired whining. Wouldn’t the world be such a much nicer place if a sudden heart attack took him out?

@veggie00...thank you so much for your wonderful story. It’s never easy to write something and I understand that it doesn’t help when you see all of those pathetic cry-baby posts. But just understand they are all from one idiot who does that to any story where a wife enjoys another man. And god forbid he should be black. Haha, maybe you will be the one to help him have that aneurysm and make this place a better place. Please keep writing and know that most of us thoroughly enjoyed this tale.

Rvav8rRvav8rover 3 years ago
No no no to the hot tub.

Ben there and done that. Let me tell you that sex in the water ends up being painful. the water that gets pushed in washes out most of the natural lubrication.

I loved the story except for the "let nature take it's course" part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Veggie00, you have written a wonderful story and I loved it as it was 1 or 2 steps further down the road from my experience. I had a hot tub that I loved and my wife was okay with it. Her lover also lived with us and we nearly had your fantasy but not to the fucking. He was not into threesomes or fucking in front of me. Anyway you wrote a great story. Write some more as you do have talent. This could have been in the hot wife and stag category.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Wierd

I guess this couple should have discussed the purpose of fantasy before she went off and fulfilled his (she thought). Sometimes things are exciting when they happen in the mind, but are not at all what the person really wants to have happen. She should have discussed it with her husband before she brought the stud into their bed. And he should not have allowed it to happen once it started. A very unsatisfactory story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
plot for the sequel..

It was "ok" until the end. Not really my cup of tea, but well written. However, the "nature play out" bit flipped it into the idiotic realm. Were I to write the sequel, he'd head right out to get her a morning after pill, and there'd be hell to pay if she refused to take it. Fortunately, he has video, so he'd at least have *some* recourse if things went that way.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Page 1 and thats it

A cuck/fag story. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story. I love when the wife starts doing things she doesn't do with her husband. Loved the black cock cumming in her unprotected pussy. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed that. I'm looking forward to more stories from you.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Loved the story, hated the ending!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Laugh

Sometimes these attempts at writing erotica are so bad that there is no other reaction other than laughter. This is one of those stories.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. They live a fantasy and are still fucking after. Not cuckolded. But curious if she gets pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

May your wife die a painful death giving birth to the mongrul half breed nappy headed wire hair monkey two tone hands and feet liver lip ashy alligator skin ghetto rat. As for the husband please eat a bullet !!!

SeangeistSeangeistabout 3 years ago
Truly excellent story

I really like this story. It had a nice build up that wasn’t too long, but enough to size up situation. The introduction of the other man was well done. And the sex was astounding. I liked how the bareback was teased then made a reality. And letting nature take its course was the perfect ending.

Excellent writing. Smooth and very few typos.

Only thing I might have suggested if I was asked... in the epilogue let slip she had already had sex with Mark to explain why she was so comfortable with Mark from the beginning. Maybe have the husband find a couple other condoms missing then what they used that night.

I’m definitely looking forward to reading more of your stories.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY... but....

loved the story...liked that wife didn't fuck behind hubby's back.... BUT... to arrange this... regardless of how hot and erotic it was.. without any consultation and/or discussion with your husband is WRONG... very very wrong... and to fuck this guy BB without even discussing it is a huge mistake.. hubby even said he was glad the first time to see a condom used ... so nice but a couple of huge mistakes on her part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cool

Its pretty cool nd its totally wat I wanna try wt my husband

WifeseedWifeseedabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

Hope you will write more. I really liked the pregnancy risk/unprotected angle, especially how casual the wife is about "letting nature play out". And the fact that it's completely consentual with the husband, no humiliation or anything like that. Please write some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
enjoyable Cuck story

A real pleasure to read this story. I hate where the Husband is humiliated, put down on size and ability. a little clean up by hubby would of been nice but not necessary. What was important to me is the Wife and Husband are both enjoying the experience and still in love with each other.

A large enormous cock fucking wife is not necessary to make the story very good. I gave you rating of 5; However most people reading this like BTB and wimp stories I feel so heir ratings will be lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
had a similar event

I enjoyed the story, lots of fun happening there.My wife and I had somewhat of similar event occur only with out the hot tub. A new neighbor moved in across the street and we invited him over nice looking black guy very respectable in great shape. I told my wife here is your chance and she took it The guy was shocked but said hell yea. In about 15 min he was plunging a huge cock in to her split pussy. All very hot a no humiliation

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great Story line. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you are not alone in your head.

a real wimp.

your family must be so proud of the cuckold that you are. we would have to take videos to watch them during family meals.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 3 years ago

This is a terrific story and well written! Some minor typos here and there were a slight distraction, but there was no getting around the hotness of the last sexual session between Mark and the wife. I can easily visualize the bareback sexual encounter and his cum loading her fully. Well done, and perhaps you will consider a chapter 2?

leftentleftentabout 3 years ago

Very well done!

I read his with my wife sitting 6 feet away not realizing

the fantasy going through my head!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story! This really deserves a follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the saddest thing I ever read. : (

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was this their first time together? I don’t think so, they just played it out that way. She’s been using her friend as an alibi to spend time with Mark. Look forward to chapter 2.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

More of the, "my wife" this, "my wife" that. Boring, stiff. British.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

At least you didn't use, "my wife" for every reference to Laura.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

If she gets pregnant, she gets to choose: abortion or divorce.

Their current kids will be less messed up explaining a divorce than a sibling of obviously mixed ethnicity (plus, they are of an age where they will figure out what happened). Gary had a fantasy; Laura chose to make happen in real life, and she chose to avoid emergency contraception.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

A couple weeks later she started having morning sickness. She made an a[ointment with the doctor and found out she was pregnant. After telling her husband she called Mark and to,d him the good news. She had decided the keep the baby and to keep seeing and fucking Mark. Nine months later she had a baby boy that she named Mark jr. and had Mark’s name put on the birth certificate. Finally she had a modified Queen of spades tattoo put on her ankle with Mark and Laura’s initial in the center.

She finally had a talk with her husband telling him that she still loved him and wanted to grow old with him but Mark was going to be her lover as long as he want’s and will help raise his son. If that is not acceptable she would not stand in the way of a divorce and would move in with Mark. She had no illusion that she and Mark would stay together for the long haul, but in the interim it would be a period of amazing sex. She knew her husband being the wimpy cuck who got off on being a cuck would accept his place in her new life.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

If a husband and wife want to make a shared fantasy into reality that's cool. If it involves another person, that's their choice.

What she did is not that. He tells his ultimate fantasy and she's horrified. Doesn't speak to him the rest of the night and the next day. Over two months later while drunk she tells him to send her the story. Doesn't speak about it again and then 3 months later shows up at home with a guy in tow to make it reality??? The husband could have and should have said something but, I can imagine he was in serious shock. Not to mention that she didn't even look at her husband until after Mark had fucked her the first time and pulled out to reveal the broken condom. She made it pretty obvious she was doing this whether he wanted it or not.

Letting Mark sleep in their bed so they could have another session in the morning was way over the top and way beyond fulfilling a fantasy.

The genius out of the bottle. She got away with planning a sexual adventure without his input or approval. After no objections from him about not getting the morning after pill she's not going to feel like she needs to run anything by him. At some point she's going to go too far and will be proclaiming her love for her husband as he walks out the door to take care of her brood of bastard children on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! Lots of opinions. I simply say this: keep writing, it's a very good first effort. We ought to encourage writers of this caliber, not criticize them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Excellent!

Great first effort! Very imaginative and visualizable. Good characters and a believable thought process. This scenario only works with a woman that is very self-confident, sure of her husband and his desires and tolerances, and willful. Not every man’s cup of tea, especially one without a lot of self-confidence or lacking a strong self-image. You have to be sure of your wife’s emotional commitment to you to enjoy this.

As you can see, you’ll take a lot of abuse from conflicted and self-hating closet cuckolds. It turns ‘em on so much they can’t stop themselves reading it, but then they hate themselves FOR being weak and reading it and then you for writing it. It’s a way of life, I suppose.

In any case, please don’t stop writing, you’re good at this.

jsch1947jsch1947over 2 years ago

I loved every second of it.

Up till the last paragraph.

Time to man-up and act responsibly.

"If we're going to do this, slut, we're going to be responsible.

Did you make him show you an STD test result?

You are going to take an "After" pill this morning.

You are also going back on the pill, immediately.

If this takes away some of your thrill, that's tough.

This fantasy can get expensive.

I chose to take precautions, not 'pay the price".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking bitch. Divorce her now. Shes a fucking whore.

Tucker491Tucker491about 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Really wanted him to clean her up. But that's my kink, so... So much whining in the comments. Assume you are reading a fantasy that gets you off. Have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goodbye Laura,you twat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it. Started out ok but it was clear from the beginning that the wife wasn't attracted to her husband. She just married him for the convenience he provided. This turned out to be just another heartless Cunt and sissy coward closet faggot POS. And too bad for the faggots who get their panties in a twist because others don't agree with them.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Will there ever be a part 2?

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

1* for the effort. The idea is nice, but the CUCK result is over the edge, and makes time for D I V O R C E (divorce) is NOW!!!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Great story and I enjoyed the pregnancy risk.Only wish we knew the guy actually knocked her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous