Wife Stretched by Massive Cocks

Story Info
Young wife is stretched by four impossibly HUGE cocks.
2.3k words
3.91
200.2k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greener14
greener14
21 Followers

Background: My wife and I have been married for about two years but, we have been together for about 9. We are both 25 now and got together when we were 16. She has only ever been fucked by me and I've only ever fucked her. I have always fantasized though of seeing her get fucked by some truly MASSIVE cocks. She is pleased with the size of my dick, about 7 inches, but I know she could take more. She is 5'4, brunette, brown eyes, a bit of a chubby belly, 34DD tits, wide hips and a nice plump ass.

One Friday night after work I was meeting her at the bar for drinks. I got stuck at work late and arrived at the bar about an hour after I was supposed to meet her. When I walked in the door it was not hard to find my wife, she was dancing in the middle of the bar with a group of 4 guys that looked like they were barely old enough to be drinking. I walked straight over to her and grabbed her arm, "Hey, what are you doing?" She stumbled back and turned to look at me, "Well you were late and these young boys were nice enough to buy me some drinks so I thought I would dance with them a bit." I tugged her arm a bit and tried to pull her towards the door, "You are drunk and we are leaving now."

It was about this time that I noticed the leader of the group, Dan, step forward and rip my hand from her arm, "I don't think she wants to go yet." I decided not to cause a scene and quietly went to the bar to get a drink and watch them. My wife continued to grind her big ass on all them men for a couple songs before I noticed one starting to grope her thighs and tits.

I chugged my beer and quickly made my way over to grab her. I grabbed her arm again and this time quickly pulled her towards the door as she stumbled behind me. After we got to the car I turned to notice the four gentlemen had left the bar as well and watched as I loaded her into the car. I walked around the car and got in before looking for them again, they had now disappeared from sight.

We drove home in silence. I wanted to yell at her but I knew she was drunk and it would do no good. When we arrived home I got her out of the car and helped her while she stumbled into the house. I walked her through the door and sat her on the couch before I turned back to go close the front door. Just as I began to close the door I noticed a car pull up out front with what looked like the same four boys from the bar. I closed the door quickly and locked it before going upstairs to the bedroom.

I had just made it to the top of the stairs before I heard a knock at the door. I knew exactly who it was and before I could yell to my wife and tell her not to open it, she yelled, "Who is it?" I then began to rush back down the stairs only to reach the bottom and see that she had opened the door and the four young men had now entered the living room with my wife. Dan, the leader, had noticed me at the bottom of the stairs and turned his attention to me instead of my wife. "Now listen, we bought your wife some drinks and she wanted to have some fun so, you sit down over there and we won't hurt anyone. Understand?" I nodded slowly as I watched the men all sit down on the couch with my wife.

They wasted no time. All the men began groping my wife on the couch, squeezing her tits, rubbing her thighs and pussy. Suddenly, my wife stood up in front of them and without saying a word dropped her dress from her shoulders and onto the floor. The four men began to stroke their cocks through their pants as she continued to remove her bra and eventually drop her panties. Dan spoke up, "You ready to see these massive cocks you loved shaking your ass on?" She nodded and slowly got down on her knees in front of the couch.

The first man stood up, like the others, he already had a huge bulge in his pants. He pulled his pants down to reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen. It looked to be about 14 inches long and 4 inches wide. Before my wife could even react to the massive cock, two of the other men had stood up and revealed their cocks. They were similar size but a little bigger. One looked to be about 16 inches long and similar width to the first, and the other was the shortest of them all, about 12 inches long but about 2 inches fatter than both of the previous.

My wife stared in awe at the three massive cocks but, there was still one she hadn't seen yet. Dan stood up slowly and grabbed my wife's hand, placing it on the growing bulge in his pants. "You feel that?" She nodded and looked up at him, "Can I please see it, sir?" Dan chuckled before sliding his pants to the ground. His monster cock sprung forward and slapped my wife on her chin. I stared in awe and horror, his cock was the biggest of them all, about a foot longer than the previously longer cock and about 3 inches wider than the fattest cock before. I finally spoke up in protest, "Please honey do not do this. They will destroy you with those things!" Everyone seemed to ignore me as my wife began to take turns stroking the four cocks in front of her.

It wasn't long before the 14 inch cock had shoved the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was already full and he showed no signs of stopping there, he continued pushing while she struggled for breath. After about half his cock was in her mouth she seemed to adjust and began jerking the other two cocks while Dan began to finger my wife's tight pussy. "Fuck your pussy is tight! I guess we'll have to fix that." The cock in her mouth thrust forward with force this time as Dan shoved three fingers into my wife's pussy. She tried to scream but only gagged on the cock that was buried her throat. She stopped jerking the other two cocks as the cock in her throat thrust forward again. She was gagging and struggling for breath and tried to pull herself off the cock.

Dan spoke up, "There's no backing out now slut. You are gonna take every inch off all of our cocks whether you want to or not." He looked over to the man with the 16 inch cock, "Since her mouth is full and she won't scream get over here and start stretching her pussy." My wife tried to scream again but only gagged more. The 16 inch cock was now lined up with her pussy and began to push forward. The cock in her throat had now begun to slide himself in and out slowly, pulling out about half his cock before slamming it back in. Tears rolled down my wife's face as her pussy began to stretch to accommodate the tip of the biggest cock she had ever taken.

The head was finally in her pussy, tears still rolling down her face as she gagged on the huge cock fucking her throat. The cock in her pussy kept steadily pushing forward until he got about 9 inches in. He paused for a moment to let her pussy adjust to the girth before he pulled it all out other than the tip. He looked at the man fucking her throat, "Balls deep." They both plunged their cocks to the hilts into her holes. The tears had stopped rolling down her face, she knew there was no getting away from this as the men both began to fuck her throat and pussy hard and fast. It was not long before they both quickened their paces and I noticed their balls tense up. They both buried their cocks balls deep again before filling her with cum for what seemed like a full minute.

The cocks were removed and cum flowed out of her now gaping pussy. Dan stepped up in front of my wife and began to tease her mouth with his monster cock. The fat 12 inch cock had positioned himself in front of her pussy and rammed himself all the way into her pussy. My wife screamed in pain as her pussy was stretched wider. As she screamed, Dan pushed the head of his cock forward into her mouth. My cock grew hard as I began to wonder if Dan would fit all of his cock in her throat, surely he would be in her stomach if he did get it all in.

After a few minutes of Dan trying to fuck my wife's mouth he managed to get about 10 inches in. The man fucking her pussy stopped and pulled his cock out of her, "I want this bitch to ride me with that fat ass." Dan grabbed her hair and removed his cock before pulling her over to the couch. Without command she climbed on top of the man and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Dan shoved his cock back in his mouth and continued forcing more and more into her throat. I looked over to the men who had previously cum and was astonished to see they were both still hard. The man with the 16 inch cock began to move towards my wife, "One last hole to fill." My wife began to cry again shaking her head in protest, we had only tried anal a few times and I barely got the tip in before she made me stop.

The 16 inch cock moved forward and slathered some of his cum from her pussy onto her asshole. He thrust forward slowly as her asshole clenched tight to try and resist. Dan grabbed her head and pulled her head further onto his cock. She now had swallowed a little over half of his cock. Her lips were stretched thin around his fat, massive cock. The man attempting to fuck her asshole grabbed her hips and thrust forward as hard as he could. He resulted to push in a couple inches of her cock. My wife was now filled with a massive cock in each of her once tight holes.

Dan and the cock in her ass both backed out a couple inches and slammed into my wife. They continued this multiple times until looked at me and spoke up, "This is my favorite part. I'm about to shove my cock into your wife's stomach cuck." He then thrust one last time and my wife was now filled with the entire length of each cock. They began to fuck her hard. Every hole being pounded relentlessly while she stroked the fourth cock to her side.

After about 10 minutes Dan decided that he wanted to fuck her ass. He moved to the couch and sat down. The other men picked up my wife and brought her over to his cock, turning her ass towards Dan's monster cock. She bent over slightly and Dan pushed the tip into her asshole. She began to slowly lower herself onto his cock. Dan grew tired of waiting and grabbed her hips wiggling her down onto his cock. He then grabbed her hair and pulled it towards him, she was jerked off of her feet and was now impaled on his cock. Her body slid down onto his cock as she screamed in pain. The other men began to move back towards her. I watched in confusion as the 14 and 16 inch cocks both positioned themselves in front of her pussy. The fourth man moved to fill her screaming mouth and shoved his cock in balls deep with ease.

The two men at her pussy shoved the tips in her pussy and slammed their cocks in as deep as they could get. The four men began to fuck my wife and slowly built a rhythm. They fucked her like this for about 15 minutes. Dan stopped and held his cock balls deep, "Lets shower this bitch." They all pulled out and pushed my wife onto her knees. She took turns jerking and sucking them all before the 12 inch cock moved forward and began to cover her face and tits in more cum than I had ever seen. The 16 inch cock was next, he had cum less than the first man but, still a lot. Before he had finished the 14 inch cock began to shoot his load onto her tits and stomach, coating the rest of her torso.

Dan pushed forward next. He jerked his cock, focusing on the huge head. His giant balls swung below his cock, from across the room they both looked to be about the size of a baseball. He aimed his cock at my wife's face first and began to shoot cum like a fire hose. He moved his cock around to cover he completely in cum. This went on for about 3-4 minutes before he finally stopped. All the men got dressed and walked towards the door. My wife stayed kneeling, completely caked in cum. Dan turned and looked back at her then me, "Good luck trying to please her anymore."

greener14
greener14
21 Followers