All Comments on 'Wife Stretched by Massive Cocks'

by greener14

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan has a TWO FOOT COCK???? Give me a break!!! Totally BS and thoroughly unbelievable!!! Learn the basic principals of writing a READABLE story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb story. The only thing those guys could fuck would be large farm animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And all of this happens right before she is driven to the hospital to stop the bleeding. Too long, too fast to be possible insertion.

And if it there isn't any damage, she would be back to normal shape within a day, although sore from having her insides being pushed around.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I didn't think 14 year old boys were allowed to write Literotica stories? She gets legless drunk in one hour cause he's late! 14 and 16 inch cocks??? All 4 fucking her, with two in her pussy and one up her arse? Really? Plus, when the car pulled up outside his house, why didn't he immediately call emergency Police? Just a totally ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idk why these morons in the comments are so shocked by the sizes. You literally wrote "impossibly HUGE cocks" in the synopsis. Keyword impossibly. It's their fault for not reading properly IMO

Anyways, great story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she got knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking stupid as hell. Write literal r*p* and completely fake information. Are you 12?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People are getting far too bent out of shape about the size of the cocks. As another user pointed out, it say in the description 'impossibly huge'. This is clearly supposed to be a crazy fantasy and not at all realistic. Saying it's shit because it isn't realistic is like saying Lord of the Rings is shit because elves aren't real.

I totally get it if this isn't your thing, just move on and find another story, don't abuse the author because his fantasies don't align with your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great "story". For all you size disbelievers out there just google photos of nude men penises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, 4 guys raping the wife and the husband just watches? And… 14” long and 4” thick? And it cums for 3-4 minutes? This is WAY beyond even Lord of the Rings-level of fantasy. This should have been put under the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category.

lori791lori791over 1 year ago

It would be a better story if he cock sizes were more believable. Like maybe 8 or 9 inches, i know those exist, and can see myself taking them. I like to fantasize of being the woman in the story, so it would help if it were believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this. It made me so horny. As for the size of the cocks ... It's fantasy... A story.... And as a woman.... I love this, I fantasize about things like this! I would love this to happen to me, so wet just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife had a similar experience one night after she arrived at the airport in New York City. It was snowing hard, and her plane was the next to last one they let land. The terminal was almost closed. She went out to grab a taxi, and there was only one left. So, she shared it with three well-dressed men.

It was slow going on the expressway, maybe 10 miles per hour so, they had a lot of time to talk - and they were great conversationalist. They had some vodka, which my wife loves. So, after just one shot of it, she called me and said she wasn't coming home for the night.

Late, she told me she only drank one shot because she wanted to be sober while she gave it up for big black cocks. They were as big around as her wrists, and about 10 - 12 inches long. After the first guy stuck it in her, she moaned, "Go ahead guys, just stretch me out. Ruin me for my husband!"

And they did, when she came home, she had been re-sized. She was those three guys 'booty call' for the next six months. Her pussy lips became as big as Dumbo’s ears, and her pussy so stretched I could stick my fist in it.

When I eat her out, I can stick at least the entire front half of my face in her cunt - it's awesome. Of course, she doesn’t even feel my 6-inch dick when I fuck her. This is about the hottest thing that a couple can do.

We believe that every white wife in America should get resized by black cock. And that every white husband should be given a vasectomy. Then, the white wives would soon have baby bumps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman into non-con stories and a size play kink, this was fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman, I enjoyed this. Some comments seem to take the story as Chomsky, This is Author's sexual fantasy. So... Harry Potter makes sense but not this one!? ridiculous people...Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman, I enjoyed this. Some people seem to take this as Chomsky. This is author's sexual fantasy.

So...Harry Potter makes sense but not this one!? ridiculous people...Keep writing!! You are doing great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman, I enjoyed this. Some people seem to take this as Chomsky. This is author's sexual fantasy.

So...Harry Potter makes sense but not this one!? ridiculous people...Keep writing!! You are doing great!!

greener14greener14over 1 year agoAuthor

Thinking of writing a follow up with larger cocks. Maybe big enough to go all the way through her. Anyone interest??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it but I wish that the writer would have let the four men come inside of her. I wish that I could have four men fuck me like that. I never had a 16 inch cock before, my ex got a 12inch so I really would like to try a 16 or a 20 inch. I am a black woman but I can handled a black 16 - 20 inch man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PURE F***** B***S****! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Humm... Why is it in nc? Shouldn't it be in lw?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

with cuck in tags, wouldn't have wasted time with this

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Anonymous who wrote two months before this post....you wrote:

"Anonymous2 months ago

I love it but I wish that the writer would have let the four men come inside of her. I wish that I could have four men fuck me like that. I never had a 16 inch cock before, my ex got a 12inch so I really would like to try a 16 or a 20 inch. I am a black woman but I can handled a black 16 - 20 inch man."

Please send me a note: HungBigBen here and HungBigBen at yahoo dot com. The girth I have is the "problem" for all women...I am like the story in girth...and longer than your "wish to handle"....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story with plenty of action..Enjoyed it immensely.

However a 16" and a 14" cock is that real maybe the writer should knock a few inches off and get to a more realistic sz

I have taken 9" that certainly filled my pussy up..Do send back your interests to willjreedy at out look dot com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

liar liar pants on fire = grade 1

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the story, that will make him to be on time to meet his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very exciting boy I bet that her pussy was out of place. Hubby won't ever be the same trying to get some from her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So 14 inches must mean in reality this person in your dreams had 2 inches. Gotcha.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupidity on a grand scale

Bonz123456Bonz1234563 months ago

you boys can ride me next anyway you want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous