Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 01

Story Info
Remi and friends are molested.
2.8k words
4.3
40.8k
77

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WIFE SUCCUMBS IN HAWAII (Part 1)

"Mmmm, oh, yeah!" was the first sound Remi heard. It was the sound of a man going balls-deep in the soft, warm pussy of a beautiful woman.

Her eyes fluttered as she struggled to open them.

The room was dimly lit, except for a flickering light coming from her left. She couldn't move because of the weight of the man lying on top of her. He was inside her cunt, gently pumping away. Her hands were being held down above her head as her rapist enjoyed her helplessness and his feeling of domination.

Despite her situation, her body couldn't help but enjoy the sensation. She did not yet have complete understanding. Even though she knew she was being raped, there was something about being taken against her will that she found exciting. It reminded her of something she had seen before.

As her eyes adjusted further and she was able to look around the room, she remembered that she was on her ladies' trip to Waikiki. She had come to Hawaii with Eden and two other friends, Sylvana and Vanessa. They came without their husbands to enjoy the sun, surf and sand and exchange their day-to-day lives for a few days of fun.

As he continued to slide in and out of her, Remi scanned the room. She saw the beautiful red-and-white floral dress that she had bought just the day before lying uselessly on the ground at the foot of the couch where she was being taken. She was completely naked except for her g-string which was still somehow caught on her ankle, left there, no doubt, by her rapist in his hurry to get his cock inside her.

Derek was his name, she now remembered.

As her vision cleared, she continued to look around. The flickering light to her left was a large television monitor, 80", at least. It was mounted on the wall and was showing a porn movie. Some slut was being double penetrated by two studs. Because the camera angle was from the rear, she couldn't see the slut's face (She must be a slut, after all, right?). Remi was slightly ashamed to be mesmerized momentarily as she watched the two cocks pistoning in and out of the girl's ass and pussy in concert. She took a moment to watch the juices flowing from the slut's orifices. She felt her own cunt twitch and she became aware of the pleasure that she was receiving from Derek, her rapist. She heard herself moan. Involuntarily, she wrapped her legs behind her assailant's buns, drawing him further into her.

She became aware that about every 45 seconds or so, a white light would flash from a different area in the room. Some flashes were closer to her. Some were in other areas of the room. She had no way of knowing that the events currently taking place were being preserved for posterity, not to mention for another, more practical use. Well, maybe not practical for her....

She had to lift her head slightly to look over her assailant's buns bobbing up-and-down to be able see the sight of her friend, Vanessa, also being defiled on a loveseat. It was a loveseat but Remi doubted that the motivation for what she was seeing was love. Vanessa was in a reverse cowgirl position. She recognized Jake from the nightclub where the four girlfriends had gone to enjoy the music and to dance. He held Vanessa's hips as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Remi couldn't decide if Vanessa was in agony or ecstasy. Vanessa's eyebrows were furrowed as she looked down to see the large rod in her slit, pumping away. Remi could see that there was no condom on his cock, birth control being the furthest thing from his mind. That's when Remi heard Vanessa moan and whisper in her Filipino dialect, "Yes. Fuck me! Oh, yeah. Fill me up!"

Remi looked a little further right and saw a movie camera mounted on a tripod. The red light on top indicated that it was on and recording. Remi could see that Sylvana was taking Rey's cock in her pussy while Bob, the bartender from the club (what's he doing here?), was pumping her ass from behind.

Remi's head swiveled from left to right and back again as she came to the realization that the slut in the porn movie was Sylvana! She was being recorded and broadcast to the monitor on the wall! Even as Remi was aware of the large cock that was stroking in-and-out of her pussy, and the pleasure it was giving her, she was enjoying the sight of her friend taking two large cocks. When she saw Sylvana begin to orgasm, it triggered a climax of her own and she instinctually pulled Derek even further into her.

The sounds of moaning and grunting were everywhere. She was surprised at how much of the moaning was coming from herself. Even though she knew it was wrong, being a happily married woman with a husband at home on the mainland, she couldn't help lifting her hips to meet the thrusting cock invading her body.

Speaking of her husband of over 25 years, Mitch was at home, worried. He told himself that he had nothing to worry about. Remi would never cheat on him. But his imagination was running wild. Bars and nightclubs are filled with horny guys, each one wanting to wrap a warm, juicy pussy around his cock. He had cruised the bars during his college years so he knew the type. Although he had never done it, he also knew that many studs wouldn't mind stooping to getting a woman drunk or resorting to pharmaceutical means to lower a female's resistance to sexual advances.

A younger girl in her twenties is preferable but pussy is pussy, after all. His wife and her friends were attractive MILFs, especially the way they had dressed tonight. She had sent him a picture of them dressed in their sexy, cleavage-baring Hawaiian dresses. Had she meant to titillate him? He had no idea that, even now, his worst fears were being realized.

Remi hadn't seen Eden yet and wondered where she was. Then, she suddenly remembered. When she first arrived at this apartment, soft, romantic music was playing and Derek danced her around the carpet until they reached the open bedroom door. As they danced, he felt up her luscious buns. They were so smooth and round. He couldn't wait to plant his face in there. He pulled on her g-string and massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples to erection. He was enjoying himself in anticipation of the pleasure that this MILF's body was going to give him.

He wanted her to see what was happening on that bed. In the room, there was another, smaller monitor which was showing Vanessa getting nailed doggy-style.

Phil, another of the four guys they had met in the disco, was lying flat on his back. His legs were spread and his head was resting on a pillow. Eden was lying on top of him in the 69-position. Remi could see Phil's turgid pole disappearing in and out of Eden's mouth. She saw his cockhead bulge in her cheek as she slurped away.

His head was buried deep in her snatch. Though she couldn't actually see it, Remi was sure that Phil was rolling his tongue around her friend's clitoris and up into her vagina, tasting her sweet nectar.

As she circled in her slow dance in the hallway, the moans from her friend were adequate proof that Eden was in heaven. She saw her friend lift her head while maintaining a grip on her living dildo. Remi heard her moan and watched her friend shudder in climax. This was no rape. Her friend of several years, who she thought she knew, was actively participating in this sex act.

Remi experienced a slight climax of her own as she felt Derek grabbing and separating her buns while he pushed his still-covered cock against her belly. He then gently nudged her toward the large, empty couch where her breeding would take place.

Concluding her recollection, she closed her eyes again for a moment to enjoy the fucking she was receiving. A billion years of evolution had given her body nerve endings designed to give her pleasure, designed to encourage her to accept the seeding she was about to receive. The feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy was almost more than she could stand. "Oh, my gosh! It feels so good.", she thought. At this moment, her faithful husband was the last thing on her mind.

Her face was wet and she wasn't sure if it was from sweat, from Derek deep-kissing her, his heavy breathing or his slobbering on her face. He was whispering in her ear: "My balls are so full. {Grunt} I'm not pulling out. I'm going to fill your belly with sperm. {Nn-g-h}"

He mixed in slight insults with the occasional expression of praise. He told her that he enjoyed fucking and knocking up married sluts. That he was going to be using her again and again. He was enjoying using her wet, tight slit for his own pleasure.

"Tell your husband the baby is his."

Though he was considerably taller than her 5'3", horizontally, they seemed to be nearly the same height. He took advantage of this to allow his tongue to enjoy liberal use of the inside of her mouth. It was like he was fucking her mouth as well as her cunt.

This continued for several minutes as he continued to pound her pussy, using her as his personal fuck doll as she lay helplessly beneath him. Occasionally, he would stop and pull out. Derek loved looking down and watching her empty pussy twitch knowing it was doing so out of a natural desire for more cock.

Unlike sex with her husband, she could feel increasing pressure being applied to her cervical opening. She was well aware where her cervix was, having used a diaphragm for birth control for several years during their marriage. Derek's turgid cockhead continued to beat at the same spot and she could feel the musculature protecting her womb beginning to give way. She knew that she was vulnerable as she was not using birth control.

These days, Mitch was using condoms. He had developed a bit of a kink in that he liked to fantasize that he was fucking a girlfriend from his college days. Or, sometimes, his fantasy was that he had seduced a slut into bed on a first date.

He liked the idea of "stealthing" the condom off his dick without the slut's knowledge or punching a small hole in the rubber while the unsuspecting young victim took a large load of baby-making sperm. He would cum into the intact condom most of the time but, increasingly, he was enjoying filling her sperm bank with his potent cream.

With an evil grin, he would look down at Remi, his pretend conquest, and leer, "The baby is your problem, slut. In nine months, I'll be long-gone." They had been married over 25 years and he was just having some fantasy fun. As his loving wife, she was happy to provide him that pleasure. That, plus her menstrual cycles were becoming more sporadic. Soon, there would be no need for birth control, anyway.

Derek continued his assault on her most holy of sanctuaries. As with a battering ram, the walls of her cervix were weakening. She was sure that his large purple dickhead would soon be well into her uterus. She wondered if her multiple orgasms would result in the release of a viable, fertile egg.

The many sounds in the room were almost drowning out the soft music: the sound of moaning throughout the room, the squeaking of sofa springs, the sounds of skin slapping against skin. She could tell that Derek's breathing was becoming ragged.

She looked to her left and she saw that the camera and tripod had been moved and the image on the monitor was now Eden sliding up and down Phil's happy cock. Eden looked happy, too, as she impaled herself on Phil's giant member. Remi could see the sheen of light on his large pole from their joint secretions.

{Uhn!} She felt another climax as Derek's turgid pipe penetrated her cervix. His cock head and its cum-oozing slit were now in her womb. She felt his hot tool begin to swell. Her impregnation was imminent.

Derek struggled to utter, "Bob-by, {Nn-ng!} g-get the camera!" Bob disengaged from the throat-fucking he was giving Sylvana who was on her back while taking a pussy pumping from Rey. With his erect cock bobbing as he ran, he went to the hallway bedroom to retrieve the recorder and held the camera at their side to capture the moment of Remi's breeding.

Remi looked at the monitor and almost couldn't recognize her own face. Because of a slight time-lag between the live action and the image on the monitor, she could see her red cheeks and furrowed brow. Several times, she looked right at the camera as her mouth made an "O" shape. She saw her own head fall back to the couch in pleasure whenever he thrust deeper into her unprotected womb.

Remi saw Derek motion with his right hand as he could no longer talk. Bob repositioned himself behind the rutting couple. The g-string was still hanging onto her toe, her last vestige of modesty. Bob reached over, however, and removed it. She was now completely naked, as nature intended, her legs spread wide, her cunt full of cock.

Bob zoomed in and she could see the veiny phallus, covered with white cream, sliding in and out of her pussy. She could see her own face looking in disbelief at her impaled snatch.

With each inward thrust, he was now easily entering her uterus. There was no doubt about it: if an egg was there, it would be fertilized by his sperm. Her strict Filipina Catholicism would preclude any thought of an abortion.

As she watched the monitor, she could see Derek's large cock. His man-bags were fully loaded with sperm. He was pumping her balls-deep. His scrotum was the only thing preventing a deeper penetration. She became aware that his breathing was becoming even more ragged and she could feel his cock swelling inside her.

Her one consolation at this moment was that she would take this load of sperm and would soon be able to go home and sleep. What she didn't know was that her night was just beginning.

She was a virgin when she met Mitch. She had never been with another man. (She had been severely tempted once, but only once.) Mitch, on the other hand, had enjoyed several sexual liaisons with coeds during his college years but once he met Remi, the woman of his dreams, he had remained faithful to her.

By the end of this night, Remi's body count was going to increase from 1 to 6.

Each of the five studs in the apartment were going to place 4 more notches on their wooden bedposts which were almost becoming rickety from the number of conquests they had enjoyed. They were well-practiced in their hobby of seducing reluctant women and denying their right to be selective in their mating.

Suddenly, she heard, "{Uhn!} Take it, bitch! Take my seed! {Argh!}"

On the monitor, she watched his balls contract and release, contract and release, even as she felt him pushing his cock as deep into her uterus as possible, expelling ropes of sperm-laden cream.

She came as she felt him empty his balls into her and her pussy muscles milked his cock, extracting as much baby batter as possible. A few more sperm cells would not matter as she was being filled with hundreds of millions of long-tailed swimmers that were now making their way to their encounter with her egg. The resulting zygote would float and eventually nestle itself into the protective lining of her nutritious uterine endometrium.

While Derek was shooting his load of baby cream into his wife, Mitch was cumming into an old sock. He was having a sleepless night. He had envisioned many scenarios. He had read about cuckold stories but he didn't want to be one.

He was so horny that he placed an order at the Shein website: two see-through negligees and a couple of baby dolls for Remi to wear for him when she got back.

The photos of the sexy models in see-through lingerie and the thought of his wife getting boned was too much. He spanked his monkey until his own balls contracted violently. He couldn't know that while his sperm was being wasted into that sock, Derek's sperm was impregnating his wife and that he would support another man's child for 18 years.

Back in Hawaii, as Derek continued to plug her cervix with his cock, Remi exhaled and wondered, "Am I pregnant? Will I have a baby? Who will it look like? What will I tell my husband?" Lastly, she thought, "How did this happen?"

(To be continued)