Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 02

Story Info
Remi and girlfriends travel to Hawaii without their husbands.
5.5k words
4.23
21k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Three weeks earlier)

Remi and her close friend, Eden, were talking and laughing during a break at their social/service club meeting.

"Miss Remi, what do you think about the idea of going to Hawaii to spend a few days? Ladies only, of course.", she giggled. "Ricky and I won a raffle for a week's use of a condo near the beach. Ricky can't get off work that week and we'll lose it if we don't use it. I was going to ask Vanessa and Sylvana to join us."

"Miss B, I'd love it! I'm pretty sure that Mitch wouldn't mind letting me go. Would Ricky be okay with it?"

Eden answered with an emphasis which surprised Remi: "Oh, I'm very sure he wouldn't mind.", she said with a laugh.

They spoke to Vanessa and Sylvana and the plans for the ladies' trip to Hawaii were soon underway. Housing was taken care of thanks to Eden but plane tickets, food, car rental and their entertainment itinerary had to be settled. Vanessa would handle the air reservations and Sylvana would handle the car rental. Since Eden spent a lot of time in Hawaii, she assured them that she would be able to come up with activities that would be fun.

Remi was pretty confident that her husband, Mitch, would not have a problem letting her go to Hawaii with her friends. She had many times gone by herself on trips to the Philippines to visit her family. She had also gone on a road trip to San Diego in a rented passenger van with some high school friends.

She often went dancing at a nightclub on K Street with her girlfriends.

Mitch trusted her completely. He was confident in her fidelity and his own, of course, since he had never strayed since their marriage. He was a little bit of a flirt but had never done anything that could be construed as unfaithful.

There had been a few incidents that set off some warning bells in Mitch's mind but he didn't make anything serious of it.

He had considered the possibility of Remi hooking up with an old boyfriend on her trips home to the PI to visit her elderly mother. In fact, one of her cousins had come back to the states to an angry husband when word reached him that she had been bedded by an ex. Despite this, Mitch trusted Remi and she had gone home by herself on several occasions. He took it on faith that she hadn't strayed but he had to fight his imagination that she might have gone home to have an affair and get boned by an old love.

There was also the time that Remi went with her friends to the nightclub. The doorbell rang at 1:30 in the morning. When he went to the front door to answer, Remi was blitzed! Her friend, Emmy, was holding her up but before she could get in the front door, she vomited all over the plants in their front garden.

After getting her in the house, cleaning her teeth with a cloth and putting her to bed, Mitch began to wonder. Once she was sound asleep and snoring, he pulled down her panties and checked them for signs of male cum.

"Trust but verify", Ronald Reagan had said and Mitch felt it was sound advice.

More daring but feeling it was necessary, he rubbed his hands together to warm them. Then he stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy as she moaned. He didn't feel anything different or slick. There was no telltale drainage of white cream as she lay there with her pussy lips spread open. Her cunt looked normal.

Excited by the possibility, he decided to fuck his passed-out wife in order to reclaim her. He used the rim of his cockhead to scrape against the walls of her pussy to remove any sperm that might be remaining from an invader. Then he replaced the foreign sperm with his own.

The next day, she was repentant. She explained that she didn't realize that the Long Island iced teas were so strong and since they were ladies' night specials, she just drank too much. She promised it wouldn't happen again.

More serious, because she had not been totally truthful, was the aforementioned trip to San Diego. She and her high school batchmates were going to rent a passenger van. Remi, Feli, and Rica were renting the van and would pick up passengers along the way to the reunion. "Just us girls.", she said.

The high school was in the Philippines but many of their batchmates were here in the US. They would stop overnight in Santa Barbara because they were picking up three more friends at San Luis Obispo but one of them couldn't leave Santa Barbara until the morning.

It sounded okay but on the second night of the trip, Remi had been tagged on a Facebook post with several photos from the reunion party. She wasn't in all the photos but, in one, she was standing in a group and laughing. She was wearing a knee length pink dress with a thin waist strap that highlighted her figure. The dress was a bit more daring than her usual with a V-neckline and buttons down the front. The necklace she was wearing highlighted her cleavage. That, and the top button that was undone which gave anyone looking a nice view of her breasts. In another photo, she was seated but her bosom was displayed in profile.

His cock got hard looking at these pictures of his wife. He downloaded them and still looks at them occasionally.

He might be biased but he thought that Remi was, by far, the best looking of her batchmates. If any woman at the reunion would attract attention, he was sure it would be her.

He also noticed that some jug-eared Filipino dude was giving a side-eye stare right at her. She wasn't looking at him but had her arms crossed which lifted her breasts nicely. Her right hand was touching her neck as she looked at the dance floor. Psychologists say that touching this erogenous area indicates a feeling of vulnerability in women. (Yes, He looked it up.) He didn't make a big deal of this and there were no new pictures of the reunion, none he could object to, anyway.

In actuality, Remi did receive a lot of unwanted attention from the guys in her class. She was here without a man and they saw an opportunity. Some of the men bold enough to ask her to dance took liberties, brushing against her breasts, grabbing her butt and pulling her too close when their spouses weren't looking. She also felt the occasional stray hand while in a crowd or posing for pictures. She managed to fend off their advances without making a scene. Her defenses this night were on high after a close call the night before.

When she returned home from her reunion trip, Mitch claimed his reward for "full-service sex" which included a handjob while watching porn "to relax him", oral sex, 69, and a variety of sex positions.

That night of her return, while eating her snatch, he told her that it felt slick to his fingers and tasted salty, like cum. He pretended to suck out a creampie, loud enough for her to hear. Had she been naughty on her trip? Then, he whispered, barely audibly, that he had to replace their cum with his.

Remi blushed slightly but didn't seem to take offense to his half-playful suggestions that she had been unfaithful.

Since nothing had really happened, she confessed to him the next day that they had given a lift to 3 male batchmates to take to the reunion. "Uh-huh. What else happened?", Mitch asked.

"Nothing.", Remi answered, though she blushed as she answered.

The only other event that piqued his interest was one of her ladies' night outings to the disco. The time was after 1 am and she wasn't answering his texts or returning his calls. Anxious to know where his wife was, he tried to set up her phone to be trackable by him. Unfortunately for Mitch, this function had to be approved by Remi and she was peeved when she got home that he had tried to track her. She clearly didn't want to be tracked. For security purposes, Mitch and their 2 children have all enabled the Find my Phone function but, to this day, Remi never has. Mitch never knows for sure where she is when she goes out.

Yes, despite these incidents, Mitch was confident in Remi's fidelity. Besides that, while he was happy with her and didn't want to lose her, he felt like he was attractive enough, even in his late-50s, to find a new woman, if he had to. Like his wife, he kept in shape and several women in his circle had made their interest in him known.

There's a look that a woman will give a man she's interested in. Despite his obvious attraction, Mitch never strayed. He did have an active imagination, though, and he occasionally imagined that he was screwing other women while fucking Remi.

Anyway, Mitch and the other husbands, Ricky, Mike and Steve approved the trip for the girls. The day approached and Remi asked to be dropped off at Eden's house since Miss B was going to the airport, anyway.

Remi was the oldest of the four women going on the trip at 53 years of age. She was one of 7 children that her Filipina mother bore. Filemina had given birth to the last of her children at 51, so if her mother was any measure, it was possible that Remi could still be fertile. Her periods were erratic and irregular but she still had them. Remi believed that menopause wasn't far away so she allowed Mitch to play his "stealthing" game with her where he pretended that she was a slut he had picked up.

"Please, wear a condom. You can't get me pregnant.", Remi would plead in order to play along. Mitch would pretend to comply, then either sneak the condom off or poke a hole in it. It was Mitch's little fantasy kink and Remi didn't mind.

Mitch thought that Remi was beautiful. Despite raising their two children, she still had a nice hourglass figure and had beautiful breasts especially in profile with a round butt that completed the 'S' shape. She colored her hair at the stylist and she looked young for her age. Her face was Mitch's favorite feature. She was Filipina but kind of looked Chinese. She mostly followed the Asian female ethos of placing her husband's needs first.

Remi reminded Mitch of the porn actress, Jayden Lee, one of his favorites. Remi's hair was shoulder-length, not quite as long as the porn star's and Remi had no tattoos. He often used this similarity to pretend that he was fucking the actress after watching one of her movies.

Remi's skin, in fact, her entire body, was smooth and soft. No hair, blemishes or warts. Her soft body was the epitome of the ideal female body.

She worked in her husband's veterinary office as an assistant. Male clients occasionally attempted to flirt with her but she wouldn't have it, finding excuses to leave the operatory. While she wasn't a model, she was very attractive, given her age. Any man would love to have her.

Mitch and Remi would make love one to two times a week, three times on a good week. Mitch used Sildenafil in order to make his tool more reliably hard, especially on their Friday "date nights".

Although he would have enjoyed it, Mitch loved and respected Remi too much to insist on anal sex. Remi thought it was dirty. On the one, slightly drunken night that she was agreeable to try, he massaged her entire body in oil to excite and relax her. He actually managed to get his cockhead lined up, doggy-style, and into her anal entrance. To his dismay, he was so excited that he fired his load into her ass before he could get full penetration. Despite this, Mitch was confident that they were both fairly satisfied with their sex lives.

Mitch was a light sleeper, however, and he would occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to the sound and light movements of Remi moving her arm up and down her abdomen. The wet, squishy sound of her fingers' light but rapid movements massaging her clit was unmistakable. The smacking sound made by her vaginal juices would continue for several minutes. With his back to her, he would hold his breath and remain completely still, listening to the sound of her lust, afraid to disturb her. She'd shudder in orgasm, exhale deeply and fall into the light snore of a deep, satisfied sleep.

And he'd lay awake. He didn't want to ask her about it but wondered what or who she was thinking of as she brought herself to climax. A movie star? Someone in her past? Plans for a future rendezvous? His mind raced.

She often stayed up late, exchanging late-night text messages on her phone. Being a bit near-sighted and unable to see her phone, he took Remi at her word that she was texting relatives at home in the Philippines. Could she be talking to someone else?

Mitch had no way of knowing that Remi had developed a taste for non-consent videos. She and Mitch had watched one of Bamboo being surrounded, molested and taken by three big men. After that, she was intrigued by the thought of being overpowered by a strong man.

She found the video on her phone with an internet search. She couldn't resist relieving herself after watching other late-night videos of helpless women being taken against their will.

About the other ladies: Vanessa was in her mid to late 40s. While not quite as attractive as Remi, she was easily capable of attracting second looks, including Mitch's when he thought no one would see him. Yes, Mitch sometimes fantasized about an orgy with Remi and her friends. Vanessa would be a great addition to such an arrangement as she was quite attractive. Vanessa's husband, Steve, operated an accountancy/tax preparation agency and Vanessa helped him in the office. Unfortunately, Steve had suffered a serious injury skiing and he was disabled. Mitch often wondered if his disability allowed him to get it up to pleasure his wife. Sadly, the answer to that was mostly "no".

It wasn't common knowledge, not even Remi knew, but Sylvana had been separated from her husband for the past 6 months. She was also in her late 40s and her husband and children considered her to be a selfish, distant parent and grandmother. She spent little on her family preferring to spend the money she made as a nurse on herself and her plastic surgeries. She had work done on her boobs, butt, lips and nose. Yes, she looked terrific and her tits looked especially succulent (though she still wasn't a match for Remi).

She and Mike still went to functions together when she wanted an escort but she really wanted a more virile man. The fact that he laid down for her demands didn't help his image in her eyes and she eventually found her own place. Sylvana felt that she had a great body and it was a shame that it was going to waste. She kept her eyes open for the type of man she desired but still called on her husband occasionally whenever she got horny.

Eden also worked as a nurse. That's how she originally met Sylvana. She was the youngest of the 4 ladies at 43 years of age. Her physique was more slender than the other ladies. She was very attractive but not particularly bosomy. Her brown Filipina skin, attractive hair style, her fitness and the cute way she dressed kept her on men's radar. They enjoyed looking but had to resist the temptation to stare.

Eden and Remi had been friends for many years. The reason Eden was so confident in Ricky's approval for her unescorted trip to Hawaii was because she and Ricky had an understanding: They had an open marriage.

Besides Hawaii, another favorite getaway spot for the couple was Las Vegas. Ricky would make his way to the gentleman's clubs for lap dancing where he would suck on the different escorts' juicy melons and, when possible, fuck them in the private back rooms. Eden understood that finding suitable partners for her husband would be difficult at times. She could walk into any bar and walk out with a stud in just a few minutes. Considering that picking up suitable females to fuck is harder for a guy, they adjusted their vacation budget to accommodate for this imperative. This kept both Ricky and Eden happy and allowed them to have the sexual partners of their dreams. Though they loved each other, they also loved the variety.

Even as the four ladies were boarding their plane, Ricky was slipping under the covers of his marital bed with a beauty from work that he had set up well in advance. His dance card for the next 5 nights was full. He loved the moment when he would slip in between the warm thighs of a willing female. Eden would be getting her own enjoyment soon enough but she had to figure out how to slip away from her friends.

Once on their flight to Honolulu, the ladies were excited to start their new adventure. They each ordered a couple of cocktails in order to unwind for the 6-hour flight. The purpose of the trip was to have fun, right? They weren't so loud that anyone would complain but there was a lot of giggling and laughter coming from the girls in row 34.

After the uneventful flight they proceeded to the luggage pickup, receiving a few admiring glances from men along the way. Four females traveling together and not a man in sight. Most of the men were with their wives and had to sneak a peek when their wives were distracted.

After picking up the rental car and dropping their luggage off at Eden's condo, the first order of business was to go to the local grocery store. Besides the essentials and staples, they picked up a good amount of alcohol: Margarita, wine and Sangria. Hey, they were here to relax and have fun!

The condo was beautifully situated on the 7th floor of a 12-floor building. It was about a two-block walk to the beach with a slightly obstructed view of Diamondhead looking out the balcony to the left. It was right in the heart of all the action with the beaches nearby. Close by also were several bars with dancing and karaoke and they planned to hit them all.

Remi texted Mitch a picture of the ladies with their cocktails on the plane and several of the condo, including the spectacular view. She also told him their plans. "We'll do a little shopping first. Then, we'll be at the beach. Tomorrow, we'll do some hiking in the mountains and we're going to a luau tomorrow night. Then, we'll go dancing. Just us girls. Eden told us that there's a karaoke bar close by, too. Oh! And Hanauma Bay. We've been there, remember?"

Mitch responded, "Okay, Honey. Have fun." He left out the rest of his thought: "Be good."

Mitch had noticed that Remi had shaved off her pubic hair the night before leaving on her trip, leaving her cunt baby-smooth. He thought that this was reasonable being that she would be spending time in swimwear at the beach. He felt a little funny, though, because she had always resisted the idea whenever he suggested it. He thought it would be fun since most of the actresses in his porn movies were clean-shaven. He would feel like he was boning a porn star. But she almost always said no. Now she was going away with a clean-shaven pussy. "Does a clean-shaven pussy make you hornier?" he wondered.

"Okay, ladies. We'll hit the beach later but, first, let's go the outlet store." Eden said. "Let's knock their eyes out!", she giggled. "The boys are home and we'll show the guys here what they can't have! Think sexy!"

Once at the store, the four Filipinas separated to find their dresses. Remi quickly found a little black dress that would be perfect for a dancing night out. She had a similar one at home but didn't bring it because Mitch might see it in her bag. It was a bit daring for her: spaghetti straps, plunging neckline and mid-thigh length. She also liked that it tapered to highlight her hourglass figure perfectly. She would not be able to wear a bra with it.

Mitch was always suggesting that she go braless. Sometimes, when he was really feeling it, he also suggested no underwear. "I'll be the only one that knows." He knew that she would never do it but he liked planting the idea in her head. The suggestion usually resulted in hotter sex when they got home.

The black dress, she would save for another night, though. She needed to find a flowery dress for tomorrow night's luau. Since the store had a good selection, she quickly found a cute red dress with white flowers. It was knee-length with 6 small, white buttons down the front. It showed a good amount of cleavage. She brought a necklace from home that would be perfect with this. The dress accommodated her boobs nicely, highlighting them especially in profile.

12