Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With two dresses in hand, Remi found her friends in the Intimates department. "Hey, Miss Remi! Want to feel really sexy?", Eden said with a mischievous grin.

Eden was holding a g-string. Remi looked at it. It was basically just a black string with sheer nylon in the front, just enough to cover her pussy. "Mitch would love it if you came home with this!"

The thought of wearing something this daring was exciting to Remi. Her pussy moistened slightly. In her mind, Remi was able to justify that she was buying the sexy underwear for her husband. In her excitement, she also decided to buy an item that Mitch had suggested before: a black lace thong which had an opening where her pussy slit would be. She was sure that Mitch would love this, too. She bought two of each and she would reward her husband when she got home.

Remi had flat shoes for the luau but would switch to high heels for dancing tomorrow night.

Eden had bought a halter dress. It was long but with high leg slits and very sexy. It put her smallish boobs to maximum advantage allowing them to swing from side-to-side. Sylvana chose a dark blue floral print. It was off-the-shoulder held up by an elastic band. It would probably be easy for any man to pull the dress down in order to get at her store-bought jugs. Vanessa's floral dress criss-crossed in the front and around her neck. While it didn't show any cleavage, it gave anyone interested in looking a great view of the shape of her generous melons.

Once armed and ready, they went back to the condo and rested for a bit before going down to the beach. They were mostly in relaxed mode. They made no effort to entice as the sun was going down. They just wore shorts and t-shirts. They took in the setting sun and got their feet wet in the warm Hawaiian waters. The sand squishing between their toes felt good. In the fading sunlight and the way they were dressed, not many took notice of them. Tomorrow, though, would be a different story.

The next day, Remi sent Mitch another set of pictures. These were pictures of their hiking excursion to the top of Waimano Falls Trail. The four ladies were all wearing short shorts and tankini tops with bare midriffs. The necklines were pretty low. Sylvana's top, especially, left little to the imagination. Her huge jugs were on full display with a crisscross string across the neck and only a small string connecting the two sides. She knew she had the goods and wasn't missing the chance to allow others to admire her voluptuous chest. Mitch was sure that her melon show would draw attention to the 4 MILFs.

Mitch had misgivings about their outings. Remi always insisted that no one would want her. Perhaps this was her Filipina humility talking. Mitch knew different, however. Bars and discos were rife with horny men looking for pussy. Most would love to pick up a supermodel with big tits, of course. But pussy is pussy. Studs love the moment of conquest when their cock is about to enter a moist, warm cunt.

Whether Remi would admit it or not, Mitch knew she was an attractive woman who would draw attention. Anyone would love to fuck her despite her 53 years. Seeing them dressed like this made him wonder how they would go out later that evening for the luau and dancing at the bar.

It didn't take long for him to find out. The luau was to start at 6 pm and they would leave the condo at 5 pm (7 pm on the West Coast). Remi sent pictures of the ladies dressed up in their floral dresses and they were all looking very sexy.

Mitch noticed that Remi's dress was lowcut with a generous view of her cleavage. She was wearing a necklace with a pendant that drew attention to her decolletage. He was sure that anyone standing above her would be able to look straight down and satisfy their prurient curiosity. Furthermore, the top button, one of six, looked like it could be easily opened.

He noticed that the other ladies were similarly dressed. Mitch would be happy to fuck any of them but he had never strayed. The horny men in the bars, though, would be happy to use every trick in the book to take them for their own pleasure. Mitch felt his dick getting hard.

Mitch could see that Remi wasn't wearing a bra. What he didn't know was that she was practically naked with only the tiny g-string under her dress. It fit her perfectly with the thin sheer, almost see-through material barely covering her slit. Remi bought it to please Mitch but she justified her decision to wear it for her Hawaiian vacation to prevent panty lines. Surely, he wouldn't mind?

Earlier, Eden had talked them into wearing their hair flowers on the right side indicating their availability rather on the left which would indicate that they were married or taken. (Eden wanted her availability known to the local studs but didn't want to do it by herself.) "Come on! Let's drive these men crazy. Make them horny and then turn them down." Bowing to peer pressure, all four placed their hair flowers on the right.

Mitch looked closely at the pictures Remi had sent. Something just didn't look right. Then he realized: Remi's hair part was on the wrong side. The pictures had been flipped before being sent. The 4 married women were wearing their hair flowers on the right side, not the left. How far were they going to go in their fun?

Even further than he suspected. Just before they left, Eden showed them some anklets she had brought from home. They were so cute! They each took one to wear. Eden and Sylvana knew that the wearing of such jewelry indicated a hotwife looking for action but Vanessa and Remi were naïve and unaware of its significance. They just thought it was a cute accessory.

As they admired their handiwork in the mirror, Eden commented, "We're gorgeous. The guys will be falling over themselves to buy us drinks."

The four MILFs left for their luau and made good time. They enjoyed the show, the music, the food and, of course, the Mai Tai cocktails which were complimentary. They each drank several.

As the luau was wrapping up, they wanted to have their pictures taken with the dancers. The wahines (Hawaiian females) posed with the male guests while the female guests got to pose with the male dancers (kanés). The dancers were all scantily clad. The wahines wore floral brassieres with grass skirts and leis. The men wore floral arrangements on their heads and wrists. The bottom was a thick belt with a narrow loincloth to cover their butt and genitals. The slits on either side fully exposed both legs. The kanés did not wear tops and each of them had chiseled bodies.

One kané, in particular, caught Remi's notice. She had always watched WWE wrestling with Mitch early in her marriage, not because she liked wrestling. She could tell it was fake. She watched because she had a crush on her favorite wrestler, Ricky Steamboat. Oh, how he revved her motor! What a body he had! Just thinking of him while washing dishes would make her pussy moist! Now she was looking at a kané that looked just like him.

She whispered to her friends while they waited that she wanted the Ricky look-alike. They agreed since she had spoken first and the others were just as attractive.

When her turn came and she was with "Ricky", she told him, "You look like Ricky Steamboat." He smiled and flexed his biceps, sucking in his gut to impress her with his six-pack. Remi took in the sight and felt her knees buckle. Her pussy twitched and she felt herself begin to flow. She had secretly dreamt of getting in the sack with Ricky Steamboat for years and here she was with a Ricky look-alike and he was almost totally naked! For that matter, so was she. She was 6 buttons away from being clad in just a g-string! She quickly imagined him ripping her dress to shreds.

She must have had an effect on "Ricky" as well because when they stood together with him behind her, at an angle to the camera, she could definitely feel his bulge on the left side of her hip. He put his hand around her waist and held her tight. Slightly tipsy, she allowed herself to lean back just a little to increase the pressure, making them both extremely horny.

The four women wanted a group picture with their kanés. The photographer said that 8 across would be too wide for the shot but if the men stood behind the wahines, that would work. Remi made sure not to lose her Ricky as they rearranged.

The photographer said that the men were too far back to be seen and to press closer to the women in the front. Ricky grabbed Remi's waist and pushed forward. It felt like he was pushing a large banana in her butt crack!

The photographer took several pictures trying to get the perfect shot so these tourists would buy them. This took some time and Ricky was swaying behind Remi between shots with his cock pointing left, then right and then back again. If Remi wasn't wearing a dress, he would have been pushing his cock into her asshole! Remi was close to swooning and she could feel her juices beginning to run down her leg.

When the picture taking was completed, "Ricky" looked at Remi with an unspoken question. He had taken note of her anklet and with his good looks, he had often been able to lure attractive women to a cabana behind the stage where he could ram his long cock into their quivering pussies. Remi, however, didn't pick up on his unspoken advances and she left with her friends. Would she have gone with Ricky for a quick tryst had she understood his intention?

Needless to say, they bought all the pictures. Each of them had a secret dildo at home that they could use while reliving their brief moments with these hunks. To this day, those photos have been kept in secret computer files hidden from their husbands to be used only when they have a generous amount of time alone.

Settling back into the car for the trip back to Waikiki, they were silent for a moment before they all started laughing. They had each experienced the same thing: a hunky, naked guy with a pipe as hard as steel.

"Oh, my God! Did we bring any napkins? My legs are soaked!", Sylvana said.

"Me, too!", Vanessa giggled. Indeed, all four women were highly aroused and their loins were soaking wet.

"Would you have fucked him, Remi?", Eden asked.

"I-I don't know." was the honest response.

"Miss Remi," Eden said, smiling, with a raised eyebrow, "Mitch would never know."

Remi admitted to herself that she would have enjoyed the pleasure of being with Ricky. She wondered what that tight butt pushing into her would have felt like. It would have been a memory to last a lifetime but the moment was gone.

She pressed the crease of her short skirt between her legs slightly to sop up the moisture. She might have applied a little more pressure than necessary as her finger pressed on her barely-covered clit. She sighed and took a moment to enjoy the pleasure as they drove to the bar.

(To be continued)

12