Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 03

Story Info
Trouble awaits at dance club.
4.2k words
4.41
18k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a ladies' night (as most nights were) at the bistro Eden had selected. Two free drinks for all wahines but you had to take them before 10 o'clock. They each picked up their two cocktails. The bartender with the nametag, "BOB", nodded and smiled at the four women. "Cocktails for four beautiful ladies.", he said with a wink as he glanced momentarily to his left and nodded.

They smiled at him and found a table. They wanted to dance but didn't want to leave their drinks unattended so they downed them fairly quickly. They laughed as they continued their discussion of the 4 sexy, muscular kanés from the luau.

As the cocktails took effect, they light-heartedly argued about which kané was the best-looking. Then they speculated as to which of them had the biggest bulge.

Eden teased, "You should have gone off with Ricky Steamboat, Miss Remi! Your eyes were practically popping out of your head!"

They all giggled as Remi blushed in embarrassment. The thought of the handsome kané made her swoon. Or was it the cocktails?

They were already a little unsteady as they took to the dance floor. They weren't worried, though, as they were within walking distance of Eden's condo. There would be no need for a designated driver. They could enjoy their cocktails freely.

The wall monitors playing music videos of attractive, muscular men and sexy, near-naked women set the mood. A sexual aura permeated the room. Black lighting and strobes gave the establishment a true disco feeling.

Soon, they were dancing and laughing on the slightly crowded dance floor. They couldn't help but look alluring as they danced. There was quite a bit of bumping and touching of bodies, not to mention a little groping from the men which the Filipina ladies found amusing.

In just a short while, they noticed that they had been joined by four attractive men who looked to be in their 30's. They were handsome with vee-shaped bodies and stylishly-dressed. As often happens in situations like this, they were soon paired off.

Over the loud music, Remi learned that her partner's name was Derek. While he was no Ricky Steamboat, she did find him attractive, not that she planned to do anything about it.

After a number of fast dances, Remi was sweating and Derek said, "Let's take a break and I'll buy you a drink."

Remi smiled to herself as she recalled Eden's prediction that they wouldn't have to buy their own drinks tonight. She was pleased but a bit suspicious. She felt better when he invited her to come with him to the bar. She could watch the bartender prepare the cocktail and take it herself without the danger of Derek trying to slip something into her drink.

As they approached the bar, Derek asked her what she wanted. He went up to Bob and said, "A Cosmo for the lady and the usual for me." Bob understood that Derek's drink should not possibly be mistaken for a Cosmo. The lady had to get the right drink.

As Derek engaged Remi in conversation, Bob took a vial and poured a small dose of Rohypnol, a drug commonly known as "Roofie", in Remi's drink. He handed the tainted drink directly to the lady and she was satisfied that Derek hadn't slipped anything into her drink. She had no idea that her first two drinks that night had also been similarly drugged with small doses of the hypnotic.

They sat down to enjoy their cocktails. As she slid into the booth, Derek was able to take in a complete, unobstructed view from above of Remi's beautiful chest. Remi caught him and pointed a finger at him. "Ah-ah!" she said in a mild, friendly rebuke.

"Well, you can't blame a guy for looking!", he answered. Man! How he wanted to plant his dick in between those hooters! He couldn't wait to get her back to his place.

They talked and laughed as they had their cocktails. She decided it was time to be honest in case he wanted to pursue other possibilities. "Derek, I know I have my flower on the right but, actually, I'm married."

"Oh, that's okay. So am I.", he said in response.

He pulled out his phone and showed her a picture of him with two children and a woman. But this wasn't his family. This was his brother's wife and kids. He often used the photo to place a target at ease. The picture had the desired effect as she felt comfortable knowing that there would be no expectations on his part.

Derek was not discouraged. Despite her denial, he noted that she was wearing the anklet of a hotwife. He planned on banging her later that night.

Derek and his friends were used to patrolling the local bars and discos looking for such women. They picked the right bar this night. The 4 MILFs they targeted for tonight were beauties.

They actually preferred MILFs to young women for several reasons. Young women usually were looking for a long-term relationship, especially if sex was involved. Most MILFs were experienced sexually and knew how perform. They could be counted on to give a good blowjob. Most of them knew how to deepthroat a guy's cock.

More importantly, since most of them were married, it was extremely unlikely they would complain or report it to the police as they didn't want their husbands to find out. These guys had their standards, of course, but these four exceeded their standards by far.

Derek looked over to see how his partners were faring. Quite well, indeed, it seemed. Phil was intimately whispering a provocative suggestion in Eden's ear, holding her hair back with one hand as he did so. She looked at him and laughed, giving him a friendly slap on the arm.

Vanessa was back to dancing with Jake. She was already quite unsteady on her feet. Like a gentleman, he helped her to keep her balance. However, keeping that balance involved him holding her buns and tits to keep her steady. Bob noticed this and would adjust the next dose down a little.

They didn't want their conquests to be unconscious. They just wanted their inhibitions lowered because they had learned that women want sex as much as men. They are conditioned by modern society to be more selective but the innate desire to mate is just as strong as any man's.

Sylvana's inhibitions, if she ever had any, were already gone. She was sitting on Rey's lap and he was rubbing his hand on her thigh under her dress, making sly advances toward her moist triangle. Feeling sexy and aroused, she made no effort to remove his hand.

"A few more dances, then the final dose", Derek thought. They got up again and again they worked up a sweat after a few songs. The girls were comfortable with their male companions and didn't appear to want to reunite.

Once again, Remi went with Derek to the bar for the drink he gallantly offered. Once again, she didn't notice the contents of the special vial going into her cocktail.

They went back to the booth to have their drink. Remi was thirsty, so it went down fast. Derek was now openly ogling her chest without her taking notice. His cock was getting harder in anticipation.

They continued to chat with Derek sprinkling in sly innuendos and double entendres. Remi laughed at his jokes even while she felt her slit getting tingly and warm.

"You know, don't you, that your anklet means that you're a hotwife, right?"

"Hotwife? What's that?", she giggled. Derek had to laugh.

Soon enough, the disc jockey decided that the night was getting late and started playing more slow songs. "Oh, I love this song!" Derek said. Do you mind dancing it with me?".

Remi was taking a little longer to formulate her responses. A good sign, Derek thought, as her defenses were beginning to dull.

Remi staggered ever so slightly on the way to the dance floor. Initially, he held her like a proper gentleman but soon she relaxed and leaned her head onto his shoulder. This lovely fruit was ripe for the picking.

He held her in his arms and lifted her chin to look at her beautiful face. He looked her in the eyes and she returned his gaze. Then he looked down at her full lips. Even in the darkened room, he could see the deep shade of her red lipstick. He became excited at the thought of seeing that same shade of red smeared around the base of his cock.

He pulled her head to his and locked his lips to hers. The inside of her mouth felt so good to his invading tongue. Remi struggled only slightly before she surrendered to his will. This would be only the first invasion of her body by Derek. She would surrender many more times before the night was over.

He couldn't stop himself from massaging her breasts and feeling her curves as they kissed and danced in the dark. He pressed his swollen manhood into her body as he held her tight for several minutes.

His partners-in-crime were enjoying similar success.

Derek looked over at Rey. He was busy turning Sylvana in a slow circle on the dance floor while giving her right tit a massage with his left hand. Phil was nuzzling the nape of Eden's neck as they danced. She was leaning her head back to give him access. He could see that Jake had both his hands on Vanessa's buns and was pulling her up and onto his stiff cock as they danced.

The single men in the room, and some of the women, too, looked on enviously. They could all see that a night of hot sex was at hand.

Derek didn't like to rush. He enjoyed the thrill of the chase. One hand went lightly down her back. Sliding his hand over the light, tight fabric, he found the g-string under her dress. This was a surprise! He was expecting a thong, at most, or maybe even granny panties. Remi moaned a little as his light tug on the string applied pressure to her pussy. She felt for his hand behind her but she didn't remove it.

By the end of the second slow song, he had undone three of her front buttons. He enjoyed allowing by-standers speculate on whether he would be bedding this beauty soon. In his mind, there was no doubt. There would be no one to come to the rescue of this damsel in distress.

By the end of the third song, Derek decided that they needed a little more separation. He didn't want any of the girls to become alarmed if they happened to see their friend being molested.

He looked around the room. Phil and Eden were nowhere to be seen. Phil had probably already started taking her to their nearby apartment. He was usually the first to get his target naked and into bed.

The apartment was perfect for their endeavor with mounted cameras that could take multiple angles of each of four places: the large couch, the loveseat, the slightly smaller couch and the bed in the single bedroom. The couches were deep and made of a soft, comfortable fabric.

They had recently purchased a video recorder with a tri-pod which they could play on a large 80" monitor and a smaller monitor in the bedroom. The video would also be saved to a dvd which could record several hours of orgy action.

He spotted Rey with Sylvana in a booth in a darkened area of the room. It was hard to see them in the dark from the lighted area. Rey, however, could see what he wanted to see. He had pulled down her off-the-shoulder dress, liberating her jugs. He was having fun sucking her tits and assaulting the wet pussy beneath the flimsy g-string. There was nothing she could do to stop him. Her natural defenses were gone. All that was left was her natural urge to be bred. Rey would soon satisfy that urge.

Derek motioned for Rey to take her back to their lair. Jake and Vanessa would soon follow.

Each of the four men had taken a megadose of Viagra. Bob, too, as he was central to their scheme. All five men would leave their mark on each of the four women.

They had been doing this for a few years now, several nights a week. Needless to say, none of them saw marriage in their future. The variety of beautiful women and their luscious bodies were too much to give up. They were living every man's dream! All the pussy they wanted and none of the responsibility.

The girls would not be unconscious but they would be compliant for several hours. There was a slight risk in that they might remember the events of the evening but, in their experience, married women usually felt guilty that they had enjoyed their young, hard cocks nor were they anxious to risk the possibility of their husbands finding out.

After a short time of nuzzling and caressing her soft body in a dark booth, Derek gallantly placed his coat over Remi's shoulder to keep her warm. It was a warm Hawaiian night, anyway, but he didn't want to take a chance on her being roused from her stupor by the evening air.

"Where are we going?", Remi asked. "The apartment.", he answered truthfully.

"Eden's apartment?" "Yes. We're almost there now.", he said, lying now through his teeth.

As they entered the bachelor pad a little after 1 am, the place was dimly lit and soft, romantic music was playing. On the loveseat, Jake had his head between Vanessa's legs and was enjoying a late-night snack. Her moans were loud. She would receive this treatment for several more minutes and experience multiple orgasms.

Actually, for rapists, these guys were pretty considerate lovers. They saw each new encounter to be a chance to hone their love-making skills, for the benefit of their female guests, they always said with a laugh.

Rey had pulled Sylvana's top all the way off her shoulders. This slut was made for tit-fucking. He didn't think they were natural but like any red-blooded man, he really didn't care. They were luscious and felt delicious wrapped around his cock. On each upstroke, he was pushing the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Derek saw the shine on her tits. Saliva or oil? He saw the large bottle of baby oil near them. Bob was the one who used the oil the most. He much preferred screwing a woman's tight ass but he also appreciated the warmth of a nice pussy. This was his reward for his part of the scheme. The bar was closing just now and he would soon arrive to enjoy his anal delights.

Derek fed Remi a shot of Cognac to warm her up and relax her inhibitions further.

There was something about Remi that lured Derek besides her obvious sex appeal. She was so sweet to talk to, she had soft skin and her face was just beautiful. She wasn't a supermodel but she certainly was sexy enough.

At the bar, he had bumped his hand against the table rather hard while laughing at a joke. To relieve his pain, Remi took his hand and massaged it while looking at him with concern on her face. It was at that moment that he decided that he had to impregnate her.

He'd let the others know. They would each still get to fuck her tonight but she would be his for the rest of the week and his long-tailed swimmers would be in there first.

He got her to finish her cognac quickly. Then, he started dancing with her, holding her body tightly to his. Now there was no holding him back. She was his and he would soon be introducing his turgid cock into her slick pussy.

He was rubbing her tits through the smooth fabric of her dress. Despite the warmth of the room, both her nipples were raised, just waiting to be sucked.

Now, he didn't want to hide anything from his prey. He wanted her to get horny and lower her defenses even further. He danced her over to the bedroom door.

On the bed, she saw Eden and Phil engaging in a 69! She was inhaling his cock! She could see the movement of his cock in her throat. Phil was pretty big and sometimes, often, actually, you could see the rhythmic bulge on the surface of a slut's tummy as he held her legs over his shoulders. He was sure that all the ladies would enjoy this treatment. Phil was proud of his cock. Derek made sure that Remi was able to see her friend engaging in an apparent consensual sex act. He felt Remi's body shudder at the sight.

Remi closed her eyes for a moment. "I've never cheated on Mitch. This can't be happening." Even now, she realized that she would not have the strength to fight off Derek's seduction.

She felt herself being nudged toward the large couch. He pulled her onto his lap. She closed her eyes and put her head on Derek's shoulder. The remaining buttons were coming undone. Her mind wandered as she thought back to the one time that she had come close to betraying her marital vows:

*******************************************************************

She had gotten Mitch's permission to attend a reunion of her high school batchmates. The reunion would take place in San Diego. She and two friends would rent a passenger van and it would be all women. She found out only later that they would be picking up three guys enroute and spending the night in Santa Barbara.

One of the three was a guy that she had actually dated once in Cebu. Primary school romances in the Philippines were rather innocent. The other school children had made up couples with accompanying teasing. The children's rumor mill had assigned Rod to her even though there had been no relationship other than an occasional curious glance. Finally, years later, in high school, he had worked up the courage to ask her out. She did allow him a chaste kiss that night but not the vigorous massage of her voluptuous chest he had hoped for. Being inexperienced, he didn't push the matter. He had a lot more experience now.

The three Filipinas rented a passenger van which accommodated 7. They would pick up their three male batchmates in San Luis Obispo and drive to Santa Barbara to spend the night.

One of the guys, Ben, took over the driving now with Feli as his copilot. Ben and Feli had been an item, a real actual item in high school but hadn't gotten married. They had each made their way to the states. Remi wouldn't be surprised if they decided to resume their extramarital union.

Remi lined up first to enter the van but didn't see Rod gently nudging Rica aside so he could get in behind her. As she placed her seatbelt, she was surprised to see Rod sliding into the space next to her. Rica and Pat took the middle bench. There had been no prior relationship between them but there soon would be.

Remi had looked up how long the trip would take on Google maps. 1 hour 37 minutes but Ben was driving very slowly. Now she was guessing maybe 2.5 hours, but traffic was a bit heavy.

Rod still looked like the young boy she remembered. He had obviously grown into a man but still had those endearing jug ears.

It wasn't long before Rod moved closer, teasing and tickling Remi and placing his hand on her knee. Remi tried to demur politely as she wasn't interested in a tryst.

"How about a kiss, then, for old-time's sake? I'll leave you alone after that?"

Remi laughed and leaned forward but Rod wasn't interested in a chaste kiss this time. He pulled her close and started exploring her mouth with his tongue before she could react. Remi was surprised but she had done a lot of deep kissing with her husband. Tongues dueled and their body temperatures began to rise.

The memory of their childhood crush was clouding her judgement. Still feeling in control, though, she allowed Rod's sexual advances to continue for a while. She could feel her pussy getting moist. She accidently(?) brushed the back of her hand against his groin. She could feel his hardness. She couldn't help enjoying her effect on him.

She looked quickly as Rod nuzzled her neck to see if anyone was watching them. In the rearview mirror, Ben had a smile on his face.

Pat and Rica were too busy on the middle bench to notice. Rica had her head rested against the bench seat and she was shifted down with her legs spread open. Remi could see that Rica was succumbing to Pat's advances under her short dress. Rica moaned.

Rod was now going for Remi's chest. She had always been known among the boys in school for her jugs and they were just as beautiful as he remembered. Remi's pussy was twitching and beginning to leak fluids that would facilitate the entry of a masculine cock.

She didn't want to be a kill-joy and figured that she could keep the situation in check. But his ministrations proved to be more effective than she counted on. He soon found the erogenous zone on her neck and started vigorously massaging her breasts and buns. As her ardor increased, she failed to notice the snaps on the front of her dress being released one by one.

12