Wife Succumbs in Hawaii Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod continued to press his advantage, reaching inside her dress to enjoy the feel of her tits and soft curves. He began to pull her thong down and had it askew on her hips when he made his fatal mistake.

Remi didn't react when he reached for her pussy and began to rub her clit over her panties. She was enjoying the sensation. It was when he stopped to roll a condom onto his turgid cock when she finally came to her senses and said, "No, don't.", stopping Rod in his tracks. Had he not paused to take precautions, he may have been able to slip his throbbing tool into her. But, to his dismay, the moment had passed and her defenses were now on "high".

In the middle bench, Pat was still working Rica's clit and he was finger fucking her. Rod was disgusted with Remi, shaking his head. Remi looked at the front and saw that Feli was bobbing her head up and down on Ben's lap. She was giving him a blow job as he drove!

Rod moved to the middle bench to concentrate on double-teaming Rica. Remi was trembling from her near-miss and she was highly aroused.

After a while, Ben told Feli to stop blowing him so she wouldn't cause an accident. She stopped and his driving speed increased considerably. He was anxious to get her into bed at the motel.

Soon, they were checking in and it was getting dark. Remi took the key of the room she was going to share with Rica. The men were going to be in the room next door and she found out that her suspicions were right: Feli and Ben would be sharing the room with the king-bed on the other side of the guys.

Rica never showed up to share the room with Remi. All night long, she heard the sounds of sex emanating from the room next door. And Rica was very vocal as she spoke in their native Pilipino language: "Oh, yeah, fuck me!" "Ream my ass!" "Oh, yes! DP me!"

The sounds of fucking went on through most of the night and no one complained since only she and Ben/Feli had adjacent rooms. For all she knew, they might all be in there together, having an orgy. She felt like she was missing out but she wouldn't allow herself to cheat.

Remi was so horny thinking about what might have been. God, she needed a cock so bad right now! She was in her loose pajamas and she started working her clit with her fingers. Her vagina was making wet, squishy sounds as her fingers made her start to climax. "Ug-gh", she moaned as she thrust her fingers into her pussy as deep as she could go. It would be so easy to go next door and enjoy a nice, hard cock! Or two.

Her pajamas were now off. She was totally naked and her legs spread wide. One hand was holding a breast and tweaking her nipple. Her other hand was moving in a blur and working her clit and g-spot to the point of no return.

Her moaning and the moaning next door were now inseparable. It would be so easy just to walk through the adjoining door to enjoy a night of pleasure. It would only be the one time?

"I think I'll go-o-o-O-O-OHHH!" And the squirting began.

(To be continued)

*******************************************************************

12