After the Ball

Story Info
Two couples swap in the dancefloor.
3.4k words
4.47
60.1k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Christmas party was over. The last group had left, leaving four of us to do the final cleanup of the hotel ballroom. My wife, Jan and our good friends Dave and his wife Amy, had arranged the party at the hotel. It was the holiday party for the office where Dave and I worked. There had been twenty-six people having dinner and then a gift exchange and finally dancing.

It had been a long day. The four of us had been putting up decorations all afternoon. The hotel had a Christmas tree, but we had to direct them on how to arrange the tables. We put decorations on the walls and mementos for the guests on all of the tables. It was a bit of work, but it was a pleasure working with Dave and Amy. Dave is a good guy, with a wonderful sense of humor. We are about the same size. He is a couple of years older. I am in better shape than he is. I work out daily and watch my weight. Amy is almost as tall as Dave and she is thin, with small breasts, but her legs are long and well-toned. She has a fun personality, matching Dave's sense of humor. She will often surprise us with things she says. My wife Jan is better built. She is shorter and has a nice set of lungs on her, a C or D cup.

While we were decorating, my wife Jan was wearing a 'wife-beater' type t-shirt and she showed a lot of cleavage. Her nipples were showing a bit through her shirt. She wore slacks that were tight enough to emphasize her nice little ass. Dave's wife Amy was wearing just a thin bra under a long-sleeved blouse and she had shorts on as well. Amy's nipples were quite visible through her bra and shirt. She often wore very casual clothes, many times without a bra. My wife Jan would tease me about how I was 'smitten' by Amy's titties. I did like watching them jiggle under her clothing. I preferred the more substantial breasts on my wife, but I've never seen a bad set of tits.

Dave and I let the ladies climb on the chairs to place the decorations. We had a nice view of their bodies, with their cute butts right at eye-level. Jan and Amy knew what we were doing and teased us a little bit. We finished an hour before the guests were to arrive and went to the two rooms we had booked in the hotel. Our plan was to stay the night after the party. We expected to be tired and maybe drunk. We were laughing and in a good mood.

We got dressed and joined Amy and Dave for a glass or two of wine before we went down to the party. My wife Jan was wearing a bright red party dress that came to just above her knees. The top featured a lot of cleavage with thin straps over her shoulders. She showed a lot of skin from the middle of her breasts up. A necklace drew attention to her chest. Amy was in a longer dress. Her back was bare half-way down her back. The white dress came to her neck in the front and was held up by a strap around her neck. I suspected that she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her breasts wiggled.

We went down and welcomed the guests and the party began. There were twenty-four other guests, ten couples and four unaccompanied members from our office. Dinner had gone well, with typical hotel chicken. There was a gift exchange where people could trade their gift for someone's from before them. Then there was some singing and then dancing. We had a DJ for a while and there was background holiday music in the hotel.

By the time we got to the dancing, I felt a sense of relief that the party had gone well and I'm sure my wife and our friends felt the same. It had put down a bit more wine than I should have and was in an extremely good mood. We were all dancing with different people from the office. I tried to dance with every woman in attendance and came close to succeeding. I danced with Amy a few times. Jan was making the rounds on the dance floor too. She told me a couple of the guys had gotten fresh and had fondled her ass. She said the men were all trying to look down her dress to see her tits and hoping her boobs would fall out. Our boss had gotten her in a corner and had reached into her dress and cupped her one tit. She pushed away from him, laughing, but getting back to me for safety. She was full of energy and enjoyed all the attention.

As the party would down, folks gradually drifted off and went home or to their rooms in the hotel. The only ones left were Dave and Amy and me and Jan. We took down the few decorations that were left and sat for some eggnog and to relax. Music was still playing over the hotel speaker system. The track playing had mostly slow songs on it and Dave and Amy were soon dancing. All of the cleanup had been done by the hotel staff who were now gone. The doors were closed and the lights had been turned off except for a few security lights. We were staying at the hotel, so there was no hurry. It was 11:30 and we weren't tired yet, so we were dancing and joking around. I took Jan out onto the dance floor and we danced alongside Dave and Amy.

When the song we were dancing to ended, Dave and Amy came to us, and we switched partners for the next dance. We continued that way for a number of songs. We would take a drink of wine between songs and then switch partners after each song. We got to where we were dancing very closely and both Dave and I were getting in a few feels of the ladies' asses and an occasional kiss on ladies' necks and lips. Both of the women smelled wonderful and were a delight to dance with. They both were wearing their shape hugging dresses and they melted into our arms during each dance. Jan was showing her ample cleavage and her breasts swelled as she breathed heavily from dancing. Dave was getting some good views down her dress. His wife Amy, with her backless dress, was wonderful to dance with. After some initial reluctance, I soon found myself with my hand on the smooth skin of her bare back. I was getting an erection.

As background, the four of us had been friends for a couple of years. We'd gotten closer over time. We had never done anything sexual other than look and flirt. Amy would wear the briefest bikinis and halter tops. My dick would twitch when I saw her. She had tanned, beautiful legs and while her breasts were not that big, they bounced around quite a bit and were almost hypnotizing when she was flitting around without a bra. Dave had felt-up my wife Jan a couple of times. He was clearly attracted to her breasts. I convinced her to go without a bra a couple of times and her breasts were accented by any swimsuit she wore. She always showed a lot of cleavage; it was her best asset.

We sat down for another drink of wine and my wife Jan complained that her feet hurt. She took off her shoes and Amy did the same. Amy then removed her thigh-high stockings. "That feels good" she said.

Jan said, "I wish I could do that. These panty-hose are killing me."

As a gentleman, I provided a solution. I asked Jan to stand up. When she did, I reached under her dress. I took hold of Jan's panty-hose. She thought I was going to remove them; I did, but her pantyhose was entwined with her panties so I also grabbed the top of her panties and I pulled both of them down. Jan was surprised and called me a jerk when our friends saw her panties. Her pussy was now bare under her dress and she got more aroused.

We went back to dancing and after a couple of songs, still switching partners for each song, I saw Dave reach behind his wife's neck and pull the zipper on her dress down a few inches. Her dress was held up by the collar around her neck, but her back was now mostly exposed. Amy didn't react and they continued to dance. He moved his hand to her ass and slid it up underneath her dress. I saw him grasp his wife's bare cheek under her panties in the dimly lit ballroom.

During the next song, Dave did the same thing with my wife, pulling the zipper of her dress down a little. When Jan didn't react, Dave pulled the zipper down further to just below her bra. Not to be outdone, I pulled the zipper down on Amy to the top of her hips. I could see her light blue panties. She gave me a funny look that I took as acceptance of what I'd done. The wives were letting us take turns stripping them.

I next danced with Jan, I pulled the zipper on her dress down all the way to the top of her naked ass and then I unhooked her bra. I ran my hand over her bare back. Her ass crack and the curve of her soft white cheeks were exposed. I reached down and put my hand on her bare ass, running my hand over both of her buttocks and the crack between. I adored the feel of my wife's body.

She looked at me and asked, "What are we doing? I don't have anything on under this dress."

I said, "Let's give them a thrill."

She said, "You just want to feel Amy's ass."

I said, "Her tits too." then I added, "Dave has had the hots for you. Do you want to give him a little?"

"A little what?" She asked.

"A little of whatever you want to give him." I said.

Jan and I had done some fooling around with other couples in the past, but we'd never gone all the way to fucking and as I said before, we'd never done anything with Dave and Amy. We really liked them and there had been a lot of flirting between us, so we were headed in a direction that Jan and I were comfortable with. We weren't sure how Dave and Amy would react. When Dave started to unzip my wife's dress, we had our answer. It remained to be seen how far we would go.

When I danced the next song with Amy, I reached down her back and ran my hand down inside her panties, rubbing her bare ass as we danced. I could see that Dave was doing the same with my wife. During the next song, with our own wives, I watched as Dave pulled his wife's strap that was around her neck over her head. Her dress was being held up by just that strap. Amy held the strap of her dress in her hand, keeping it from falling to the floor. Not to be out done, I slid one of the straps of Jan's dress off of her shoulder. I took her bra off and then slid her dress off of one arm. She was naked under the dress, which was held up by one shoulder strap. Her one breast was exposed along with her bare back. She gave me a deep, tongue-filled kiss as the song ended. Things were getting serious.

We switched partners and I found myself looking at Amy's bare shoulders. She was lovely. One of her breasts was exposed. I wanted to feel her breast against me, so I pulled my shirt and undershirt over my head. I felt her bare tit against my skin. Her nipples were hard and so was my cock. I kissed her and put my tongue in her mouth. I pulled her arm down and her dress fell away from her chest, bunching at our waists where we were pressed together. Her other breast was now exposed. I stepped back to look at her and the dress fell to the floor. This beautiful woman stood before me, bare breasted, wearing only a pair of little bikini panties.

I happened to notice Dave and my wife Jan watching us. When Amy and I turned to look at them, Dave pulled the dress off of Jan's shoulder and it just dropped to the floor. Jan stepped out of it and was completely nude as she moved back to dance with Dave. Like me, Dave wanted to feel her against his bare skin, so he unbuckled his belt and pants and my wife helped them to drop to the floor. He moved back to Jan and pushed his leg between hers. She pressed her pussy on his thigh as they danced and looked at each other. His cock was pushing against her stomach and her breasts were pressed into his chest. His hand was on her bare ass. My pretty wife was dancing naked with another man. They danced to the edge of the dance floor as I focused my attention on the woman in my arms.

I reached down and put my hand on Amy's soft, bare ass. I pulled her panties down a bit as I did so. I tugged on the side of her panties and they slid below her hip. They slid down her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy. She had a soft, light brown bush that added to her attractiveness. She was hot and she was naked. She unbuckled my pants and they dropped to the floor too. I pressed against her, pushing my cock against her as I pulled her close. I ran my hands over her back and put them on her ass. I had to have her.

We danced to the side of the dance floor. I backed into a chair and sat down. I pulled Amy onto my lap, facing me. She sat with her labia spread around my dick. She moved back and forth on me. The wetness of her pussy added to the sensation. She then lifted up a bit, reached down and guided my cock into her warm cunt. She was tight and wet. I got even harder as I slipped into her. The edges of her vagina pressed and rubbed on my prick. She pumped her hips as she maneuvered to get the most pleasure. This was amazing. I sucked her perky nipples and ran my tongue and teeth over them. After ogling them for a long time, I finally was seeing and touching them. I was careful to make our sex last as long as it could. I wanted to enjoy fucking her. When Amy tensed and began to come, I lost control and shot a load of semen into her warm vagina. She was as good as she looked. She kissed me and then pulled my head into her chest. I nuzzled her nipples, fantastic.

After a few more seconds of enjoying Amy, I looked around for Jan and Dave. They were facing the same way Amy and I had been. Jan was straddling Dave's lap. Her feet were on the chair beside his hips so she was sitting with her cunt on his cock. It was as deep in her as it could be. They got up and moved and Jan was leaning over one of the tables, with Dave fucking her from behind. I watched as my naked wife held stuck her ass back to give Dave full access to her pussy. He was holding her hips and pumping with a steady pace. Her tits were hanging down and swaying as Dave pumped in and out. He quickened his thrusting as he neared coming. Jan moaned and she matched his passion. She sighed as he pumped his cum inside her willing cunt.

We were finished, for now. My wife and I got together to talk. She sat on my lap. While we were willing and active participants, this was the first time my wife had fucked another man and I another woman. We held each other and talked about how we felt and our friends did the same. Now we had a decision to make. Who would go to bed with who for the night? I really wanted to fuck Amy again, but I wanted to be with my wife too. Dave and Amy made the decision, they wanted to fuck Jan and I again. We put on a few items of clothes. I went with Amy to their room while Jan went with Dave. We rode the elevator together. I kissed my wife goodnight and watched her go off to spend the night with another man.

I crawled into bed with naked Amy and proceeded to play with her pussy. She was full of my cum, but I couldn't resist putting my fingers between her legs. I rubbed my nose in her pubic bush and focused on her clitoris. Fucking a woman is intimate, but seeing a woman's cunt from close-up and licking and fingering her is the ultimate in carnal knowledge. I was enjoying Amy's pussy. She smelled and looked different that Jan. She had perfumed her bush which combined with the scent of her juices for an unforgettable fragrance. I fingered her then fucked her. He thin body was bonier than my wife's body. She was the first woman I'd had other than my wife. My cock felt safe and secure within the confines of Amy's tight cunt. I shot another load into her.

Amy woke me up in the middle of the night, sucking my cock to get it hard again. She crawled on top of me and rode me 'cowgirl style'. Having come twice before, I was able to go for a long time. My cock was hard for the third time. That hadn't happened in a few years. I was proud of the little fella. She was continuing to come, an amazing sexual woman. I shot another load into her and we fell asleep holding each other.

We fucked for the fourth time in the morning before we met our spouses for breakfast. I was in the shower when naked Amy joined me. Her thin body looked divine while covered with water and soap. I washed her back and made an extra effort to get her breasts good and clean. I soaped them three times to be sure. When she began to soap my dick, it got hard again. I bent her over against the wall and slid right into her. I must've stayed inside her for ten minutes. The hot water was gone by the time we finished. I wasn't able to come, but she did. She was exhausted after being fucked so many times. It took a few minutes for her to catch her breath before we went downstairs.

Breakfast was interesting and different. I listened as my wife talked to Amy about fucking each other's husbands. They got into an amusing discussion where they tried to describe the difference between the feel of my and Dave's cocks.

Dave had fucked my wife all night too. Jan was tired. They hadn't slept much and she was a little sore. Dave had fucked her in the ass. It was a particular favorite of my wife.

Jan kissed me and thanked me for letting her sleep with Dave. Then she said Dave was a good fuck but she wanted to fuck me next. Jan was beautiful that morning. I had missed her and wanted her back. I felt some jealousy over my wife coming on another man's dick and letting him have her ass. I wanted to get her naked and make love to her for days.

We hurried home and spent the entire day in bed, resting and making love.

We have embarked on a relationship with Amy and Dave that we expect to continue. Watching my wife fuck him in the ballroom was very arousing. Having Amy's naked body for my pleasure is also wonderful. It promises to be an interesting future.