Wife Takes Control

Story Info
Wife gets assertive in bedroom and controls his sexual needs.
6.4k words
3.73
28.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sex life with my wife has been lackluster at best and actually a little disappointing. It has become predictable and dull, and less and less frequent. It's not that I don't have sexual feelings for my wife it's just that there hasn't been any "spice" in the bedroom. We talked about it a little, and she agrees but we don't know what to do to liven things up. Everything we try just seems so... vanilla. She never initiates sex, and we usually just end up either in the missionary or doggy positions. She isn't fond of oral sex (giving or receiving) but she will do it for me once in a while. I have made her cum a couple times by eating her out so I have never understood her not embracing it. Even though she is a willing sex partner, I never feel as if she enjoys it or just does it out a sense of duty.

Because sex is not very frequent I have been watching porn and masturbating to relieve my sexual tensions. I have always known I am a straight man. But lately I find myself watching porn with straight guys being forced into bi-sexual situations and sometimes even embracing or at least enjoying the experience. I've begun to wonder what it must feel like to give another man a blowjob. Not that I want to, but just the curiosity as to what it would feel like to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth.

I recently went through my porn watching history and there are more forced bi, cuckold, sissy cocksucker videos than straight ones. Maybe my sub-conscience is telling me something. Whatever my sub-conscience is telling me, I have no desire to ever suck another man's cock. I still love my wife and I continually dream of sex with her, not men.

One day recently, I came home to find her in the bedroom wearing the sexy nightgown she knows I love. I was a little surprised at this since we almost always had sex at the end of the night and then went to sleep so to find her like this threw me a little. When I walked into the room, she didn't say a word and got up and came to me and began to undress me. When she fell to her knees and took my cock into her mouth my head began to swim. She rarely sucked my cock unless I asked her to. She really got into it so much that I was convincing myself that she was actually enjoying it. When I warned her that I was about to cum, instead of pulling off and jerking me to completion like she always did, she doubled her efforts and took my cock as deep as she could. When I started to cum she kept her mouth clamped on the head of my dick and sucked until I had nothing left to give her. She pushed me back and sat me on the bed and straddled me. I was then shocked when she leaned in to kiss me. When our mouths met she surprised me again when she passed my own cum to me. We passionately made out sharing the cum between us. I had mixed feelings. The thoughts of having cum in my mouth and enjoying it forced images of taking someone else's cum and that thought fought with how turned on I was with my wife at that moment.

Then she lay back on the bed and pulled me between her legs. When I moved up to bring my cock towards her pussy, she pushed my head down instead. This was something else that she almost never did, letting me eat her pussy. I immediately began to kiss, lick and suck at her now very wet hole. After a few minutes she grabbed my head and directed my efforts and was soon bucking against my face and moaning as she started to orgasm. When I started to get up, she just held my face against her pussy and told me not to stop. She held me there as she came at least three more times and my tongue and jaw were getting numb. When she finally let me up she pushed me over on my back and climbed on top of me.

She grabbed my hard again cock and put it in her sloppy pussy and started to ride me with such energy that I was afraid the bed was going to break. She bounced up and down and cried out as she came yet again. I was nothing more to her at this moment than a living dildo. When I told her I was getting close she just kept going. When I was at the point of no return I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my cock and pumped out my load deep in her cunt.

Instead of rolling off me to enjoy the post-coitus high as I expected, she moved up and placed her pussy right in my face and grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her and told me to get back to work and clean her out. I started to lick and suck my cum out of her pussy. My mouth and face were smeared with it. She screamed as she came once more. She rolled off me, let out a contented sigh and fell right to sleep.

The next morning we talked about the night before and I told her how hot it was and how much she turned me on. She shocked me when she said that it was the best night of her life and the best sex she had ever had. She went on to tell me that she got such a rush by taking control and every sensation was heightened for her and she loved being in control. She felt liberated. She came over to me and hugged me so hard and when she released me, she pulled my head to her chest and rubbed my face on her clothed tits. I pulled her nightgown up and started to lick and suck on her tits as she let out a moan. She pushed me back to the bed and had me get on my back. She straddled my head and pushed herself down on my face and told me to eat her pussy. It was the first time I had ever heard her use that word and it turned me on so much. I pulled off for a second and asked her to turn around so she could suck me too. She just pulled my head back to her pussy and said, "just get back to satisfying me before you make any requests for yourself". Of course, I kept at it, struggling to catch my breath as she was pushing down on my face that she was almost smothering me. After what seemed like forever, she screamed out in orgasm. The coolest thing was that her pussy actually tightened around my tongue as I buried it as deep as I could in her. "God that was amazing".

When I asked her if she could take care of me, she just gave me a look of disdain and said, "sorry, we're done for now" and walked off to take a shower and go to work.

All day at work I couldn't concentrate on anything. My mind kept wandering to thoughts of last night and daydreaming wondering with great anticipation what was going to happen tonight when I got home. When the end of the day finally came and I headed home, my cell phone rang. It was my wife. "Honey, I have been thinking that maybe we need to make some changes in our marriage. Do you agree? Good. Keep an open mind and we can figure things out when you get home."

Now my mind is going crazy with thoughts. Is she leaving me? Does she want to have more sex? Is she seeing someone else? Would she consider a threesome? Is she going down the dominatrix route? Whatever was about to happen, I figured I could live with it as long as I could go through it with my wife.

I was relieved when I walked in and there was no luggage at the door, so she wasn't leaving or kicking me out. Everything else I could handle. I hope.

"Honey, sit down. We have been married for five years and we both acknowledge that our sex life has been disappointing. Last night woke something in me that I couldn't believe. I have felt so exhilarated thinking about how powerful I felt taking control of the sex last night and this morning. I have decided that from now on I will be the one that decides everything about when and how we have sex. If you can agree to that, you also need to know that I expect that you will do whatever I ask without question. Please also know that I will not ask you to do anything that will jeopardize your career or publicly embarrass you. I promise that our sex lives will become a central part of who we are and that we will both reach a level of satisfaction that we never dreamed of. Does this sound OK to you? Are you willing to accept my terms?"

I thought for about a half second and simply nodded in agreement.

"Good, we will start with you eating me out whenever I am in the mood and that anytime we have sex nothing happens until you eat me to orgasm. Lucky for you, you are pretty good at that." She laid down on the floor right there and pulled up her skirt and down her panties. She didn't have to tell me what to do. I dove right is. She was so excited that she was grabbing me head and crying out in orgasm in about two minutes. As she calmed down a bit she rolled her ass a little higher and pushed my head down to her asshole. "Lick my ass honey. I want to feel that."

I hesitated but not for long. I started to lick and tried to push my tongue into her little puckered hole. The taste was not as bad as I expected, but it was still pretty disgusting. The more she moaned the more turned on I got. She got up on all fours and had me continue. After a minute or two, she said, "Come on, fuck my ass." Wow, we had never talked about doing this and here she is telling to fuck her ass! I drooled onto the head of my dick to lube it and pressed it up against her tight hole. I pushed slowly until the head popped past her sphincter and then buried myself fully in her ass. I just held it there to allow her ass to get used to having a dick in it, but she started to rock back and forth getting me to move. I took the hint and started to fuck her ass. "Harder!" She screamed. I started to pump into her ass furiously, holding on to her hips to keep her in rhythm. My god, I had always dreamed of having anal sex and here we were with her pushing me to go harder. This is the woman who never even said the word "pussy" before and here she is getting fucked in the ass and loving it. I couldn't wrap my head around it. When I told her I was about to cum, she said, "bury it as deep as you can and fill my ass". I did just that as I had an intense orgasm.

When I pulled out she told me to get on my back and she climbed up over my head and presented her ass to my mouth. "OK, you've eaten your cum before, so now I want you to suck it out of my ass. Clean me up honey". I pulled her ass cheeks apart and got to work without hesitation. It was so strange to be sealing my mouth to her ass and sucking my cum out. It was one thing to do this to her pussy, but sucking her ass was beyond the pale.

She pulled me to the shower where we cleaned each other. She got down on her knees and said "I need this to be ready for another round, can you do that?" I did my best, but it took a little longer than normal for it to get hard again. Once I was, she bent over and told me to fuck her there under the stream of hot water. I began pumping into her with the hot water spraying directly on my back. We fucked until we ran out of hot water. The water got so cold that I wanted to quit, but she just said, "Don't you dare stop until I've cum". I pumped faster and harder and reached around and started to rub her clit so she would cum and get me out of the freezing water. After what felt like an hour, she finally cried out and came. "Good boy. I didn't think you were going to last under that cold water. I'm proud of you".

This kind of evening went on every night for the next two weeks, with her getting more and more daring and more and more demanding; caring less about my needs but only about hers. We had more sex in two weeks than we did in the five years of our marriage. Weekends were a complete blur of sex. She was insatiable. One Saturday afternoon she had us drive over to the local adult book store so we could pick up a dildo for whenever I was too exhausted to get erect. She was in heaven walking around the store looking at all the sex toys on display. We were the only ones in the store so she had no inhibitions about what she was seeing and commenting about. She browsed through the porn videos and picked up a couple and said "should we buy a couple to bring home? What if they aren't any good? It would be nice if we could watch them before we bought them". The clerk overheard her and told her that they had viewing booths in the back to do exactly that. We chose two videos and went to one of the booths. The clerk programmed in the two videos that we were considering and they came up on the screen. A few minutes into the first one she pulled my cock out of my pants and started stroking my cock. About half way through the video she straddled me facing the screen and began bouncing on my dick. She kept at it until the second video was almost over and she came on my dick. After we were finished and had put our clothes back on she noticed the little door in the side walls. "What are these? Are these those gloryholes I've heard about?" She opened one and looked into the booth next door. No one there. Lucky for me that the store was empty, but I could see her excitement. We left the booth and made our purchase of a few toys and the two videos. After I paid for everything, she told me to go out and wait in the car for her.

She came out a few minutes later and when I asked her what she was doing, she just told me that she had a couple questions she wanted to ask the clerk and not to worry about it.

Since all this has started I have rarely watched porn on my computer. One evening my wife came over when I was on line and sat on my lap. "Remember that afternoon in the sex shop? How hot was it watching porn together? Do you know any web sites we can check out to watch now?" When I opened up one of the sites I knew (there are many) she saw the thumbnails for a couple and started to browse through looking for something that struck her fancy. She surfed for a couple minutes and then said' "Oh look. Recommendations". When she clicked on it the display changed to videos recommended based on my viewing history. OH shit. They were all videos about straight guys forced to give blowjobs, gloryholes, etc. "Funny, why would these be the recommended videos? Are these the kind you like?" I sheepishly said that yes, I had watched some of these videos at times but that it wasn't what got me excited. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she just filed it away.

She found a few vids that got her motor running and we had a repeat of the video store with her riding my cock to orgasm as she watched. After she calmed down she kept my semi hard cock in her pussy and started to scroll through the recommendations. She found one that showed girls giving blowjobs but the soundtrack was a sultry voice convincing you to suck cock. I couldn't help it but she felt it when my cock started to stiffen. "My, my, is this turning you on?" I tried to explain it away by trying to convince her that it was her tight pussy that was having that effect, but I don't think she bought it. She took advantage of my stiffy and rode me. I didn't last very long. "Oh my god! You just came faster than you have ever cum before while you were watching porn about guys sucking cock! Is that what you want t do?" I immediately told her no way, I had no desire to ever touch another man let alone suck a cock. "OK, OK, don't get defensive baby. It's just that your cock doesn't lie."

She let it drop but it was something that was now an idea in her head.

Things progressed to me coming home, eating her pussy until she came and then some variation of fucking. We fucked three or four times a night. We were having sex from the moment I walked in the door until late into the night and most mornings before work. Every night when she let me finish I simply passed out and I woke up either with my cock in her mouth or pussy in my face. If I couldn't get an erection, we used one of the dildos that we had bought. One night, when we were using the largest of the dildos, she took it from her pussy and brought it to my ass. I clenched my butt cheeks but she just told me to relax and enjoy it. She lubed it up and pushed until it popped in. After about thirty seconds she began to pump it back and forth in my ass. I can't say I loved it, but I didn't hate it either. While she was pumping it, she crawled underneath me and took my cock in her mouth. I came almost instantly. When she came up for air she gave me a cum kiss and shared all of my load with me. When we were finished, she looked like the cat who ate the canary.

It has now been a few months since this whole metamorphosis has happened and I have to say that I am loving my new life. I am having sex every day and my wife has kept her promises to never impact my career nor to embarrass me publicly. Every time I think that she has tried everything she surprises me with something new. She has become a different person. Her career is soaring as she has taken on a whole new persona of control and everyone notices. People look to her now in all situations. In our lives she has complete control over me in the bedroom but she has never degraded me or done anything that I wasn't willing to do. My only complaint, and I hesitate to even call it that is that I can't always keep up with her sexual appetite. I've worried that I won't be enough for her and she will look to go outside our marriage for satisfaction. I don't want to bring it up in case she hasn't had those thoughts herself and my question would be looked at as a suggestion.

One Saturday morning she was fucking my ass with the dildo and she said "Let's head over to the sex toy store so I can get a strap-on. I want to feel what it's like to be the one fucking you from behind. I couldn't argue so off we went to the store. When we got there, she told me to wait in the car, that she would be right back. I was a little surprised as we had so enjoyed the store last time we were there. She came out about five minutes later but she had no bag in her hand. "I just talked to the clerk. Park around back and he said we can go in the back door" When I started to ask why, she told me to trust her and do what I was told.

We walked in through the back door and instead of heading to the displays, she led me over to the middle booth. "I made arrangements with the clerk to load a few videos for us. I hope you like my selection." With that the screen came on and it was a scene of girls giving blowjobs. "I figured I would get you in the mood" she said as she pushed me onto the little bench and dropped to her knees in front of me, pulled out my cock and put it in her mouth. Watching the video of all these cocks getting sucked got me going. After a few minutes it was having the desired effect as I was beginning to picture myself as the girls instead of the guys. When I finally came in her mouth she got up and gave me a long sloppy kiss, sharing my cum with me. "First one of the day" she said. I thought she was referring to the first load that I shot for the day.

"I made arrangements with the store clerk to let us stay in this booth as long as we want or until the store is empty. We came in through the back door so that no one would see us to make sure we aren't recognized and we will leave the same way. Watching you do this would turn me on like you can't imagine. Honey, I know you said that you had no desire to do this and this will be the only time I let you deny one of my instructions, but I would really like to see you suck off another man." When I meekly said OK, she reached up and opened one of the little doors.

Almost instantly a hard cock appeared. "It's ok honey, I'll be right here with you the whole time". She switched places with me, her taking the bench and her guiding me to my knees facing the cock. It wasn't too big, but it was nicely shaped and when I got close it gave off an almost pleasant scent. I grabbed it and just held it for a bit and felt his pulse as his cock throbbed in my hand. This is it I was thinking, do I really want to do this? My wife sensed my hesitation and began rubbing my back and applying enough pressure to tell me to continue. I tentatively gave it a little lick under the head and lightly grabbed his balls with my other hand. I licked from his balls to the tip and then took the head in my mouth. I slid a little bit further down his cock. As I held it there for a few seconds I could feel his pulse on my tongue. I started to slide up and down on it and I instinctively tried to go as far down as I could. I gagged when I got a little more than halfway down. I started to get into a rhythm on his cock, bobbing up and down. At one point I stopped moving so I could feel his cock pulsing again but he wasn't having any of that. He started to thrust his cock as far as he could as he tried to fuck my face. Thank God there was a wall between us or he would have choked me. My wife had her hand on my shoulder the whole time as a show of support but she hadn't said anything yet. He started to pump faster and suddenly I felt her hand on the back of my head holding it steady so I couldn't back off on his thrusts. That allowed him to push a little deeper and I had to struggle to keep from gagging. I could feel his cock get a little bigger and his balls kind of pulled back in my hand and then there was a knock on the wall. I knew what that meant and was about to pull off but my head was held firmly in place as my wife said, "OH God, take it honey, make him cum in your mouth! Don't swallow it, I want to see how much he cums." I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth as I felt his cock start to throb and shoot a heavy stream of hot cum in my mouth. He pumped five or six times before he stopped. When he pulled back to his side of the wall she closed the little door and I turned and showed my mouthful of cum to my wife. She grabbed my head and leaned in for a sloppy cum-kiss as we shared this first load. When we were done and she licked any stray cum off my face she looked lovingly at me and said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I love you so much. Thank you for doing this."

12