Wife Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then asked if I was ok to continue and after I nodded she opened the little door on the other side of the booth. The hole was immediately filled with another cock. I was smaller than the first one and this time I didn't hesitate. I dove right onto the hardness and pushed my face right down until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. His cock wasn't big enough to kick off my gag reflex, it just filled my mouth and pushed up against the opening of my throat. Just as I was about to start to bob back and forth, he took the reins and instead started to fuck my mouth fast and hard. It wasn't long before he pushed all the way in and came straight down my throat. I never even tasted it! I kept my face to the hole with my nose still pressed up to his pubic hair and I felt the last pulses subside and his cock start to get soft. He pulled back and I maintained suction until it left my mouth with a loud pop.

Now my wife didn't have to ask if I wanted to continue, I was in a trance and just turned around and opened the door to the other hole and stuck two fingers in the hole, indicating I was ready to suck. This time I was presented with a soft cock, so I couldn't tell how big it was. When he pressed himself up against the hole I took his flaccid member in my mouth. As I applied suction it started to slowly get bigger. It was the most powerful feeling having his cock grow in my mouth. It soon filled all the space available and I had to back off a little to catch my breath. I took it out of my mouth and stroked it so I could lick and suck his balls. Whenever that had been done to me I never enjoyed when a woman was too rough when she sucked on them, so I made sure to be very gentle when I sucked but a little aggressive when I licked. I must have been doing it right because I could hear him begin to moan as I did this. I licked my way up to the head and slowly took it back in my mouth and began a steady rhythm back and forth. It wasn't long before I heard that now familiar knock so I fastened my mouth tightly on his head and stroked until I was rewarded with a very tasty load. When he finished and pulled back, my wife leaned in and said, "I missed the last one, don't be greedy" and we shared another cum-kiss, swapping the load back and forth.

The rest of the day was a blur as cock after cock came through the wall and I eagerly sucked all cummers. There were two more that stood out from the rest though. The first was the first black cock that came through the wall. When I saw it I was a little hesitant but my wife's reaction of "Oh yeah" snapped me right out of it and I immediately got to work. Now of course I was curious as to how close to the stereotype this cock was going to be and he didn't disappoint. When I took his semi hard cock in my mouth and began to suck it began to grow. And grow. When it was fully hard it had to be ten inches and nearly as thick as my wrist. The head alone filled my mouth so I had to stroke it more than suck it. He had a clean scent which made it very pleasant. I tried to get as much of him in my mouth but he was just too big. When that knock came I thought I was ready, but his load was so big that I had to swallow some of it to keep from having it all drool out of my mouth. He kept cumming and cumming. I didn't think he was ever going to stop! I kept the head in my mouth as his pulses of cum slowed and held it there until he was finished. Even though I had swallowed a large amount of semen, my mouth was close to overflowing. When he pulled out of my mouth but before he withdrew, my wife grabbed his cock and said "I have to get a taste of this" and leaned over and took his softening, but still immense cock in her mouth and amazed me by taking almost all of it in her mouth and just holding it there before she slowly let it go and pushed him back to his side of the hole. She kissed me and ravenously sucked his cum out of my mouth. "Oh my god, I can't believe how much he came." She was even more surprised when I told her that I had swallowed some of it as well.

She had been turned on the whole time we had been in the booth, but she was in a frenzy with that black cock. For the first time since we arrived, she touched my dick. She pulled it out of my pants and stroked it. Of course I had been hard the entire time and I warned her that if she did much more of that then I would cum. Instead of stopping as I expected, she pulled me up to stand and took me in her mouth and started blowing me with an energy that she never shown before. I came in seconds, filling her mouth as she moaned with pleasure. As expected, she stood up and shared my own cum with me.

I have no idea how many cocks I had sucked but the highlight of my day was one of the last guys that I sucked. For the better part of my experience my blowjobs were pretty vanilla (Not that I enjoyed them less), you know, suck and stroke, play with the balls a little. I always tried to take each cock as far as I could but stopped when they hit my throat. Partly out of fear and partly to avoid my gag reflex. Well, there was this one guy who had a perfect penis. It wasn't too long, about eight inches, and not too thick. When I was bobbing my head on this beautiful cock and I got it to the point where I had been stopping all day I felt that I should try to go further. On one down-stroke the head pushed on the opening of my throat and I held it there for a beat and did what I had heard about in one of the sissy videos I had seen; I swallowed with the tip at the entrance. Lo and behold I was able to push it a little further and I felt it slide in deeper. Another little push and I found my nose pressed up against his pubes. I did it! I deep-throated my first cock! I held it there for a few seconds and heard him groan in satisfaction. I pulled back and then took him all the way down again and again. I was so proud of myself. On one last down-stroke, with him buried in my throat, he knocked. I had to pull back to catch my breath and he unleashed a real gusher. It was the sweetest tasting cum I had received the entire time. I just held the head in my mouth and sucked like a little baby until I had it all and he pulled out.

When we opened the little side doors and there was no-one in the adjoining booths we were done. I have no idea how many cocks I had sucked off or how much cum I had swallowed, but I was still in a trance and was disappointed that there were no more. Luckily my wife still had her wits about her and snuck a look out the door to make sure that there was no-one waiting around in the hallway that might know us. The coast was clear, we were all alone in the back. She led me out the back door to our car. When the door opened, I was shocked that it was dark out. We had gotten there around lunchtime! When we drove around past the front of the store I saw that it was closed. We had been there all day. My mind was reeling. My knees were sore, my lips numb and my jaw hurt. My mouth could sense nothing but the taste of all the cum that had filled it. I was so full of cum that I kept belching and getting the aftertaste of that delicious cum. I was so out of it that I didn't realize where we were until my wife led me into the house and took me to the bedroom.

She laid me down and then started to go over the day. "Honey, I can't believe what you did today. I know that this is something that you have had in the back of your mind for a while now, as evidenced by the porn that you watched. I have no idea whether it was something that you would ever have actively sought out, but now that you've done it you can't undo it. I have no desire to add anyone else to our relationship and I have no desire to ever be with another man. You have a choice to make at this point; do you want to stay with me exclusively and never do anything other than what you did today or do you want to be with other men in a more permanent way?" When I asked if we would ever do a repeat of today, she said "if that's what you want ok, but only if I am with you and only when I say we do it. Never on your own. Is that OK?" When I told her that her terms were not only OK but absolutely perfect. I would be able to stay with my darling wife AND get to suck cock. Perfect.

I knew I do not want to go any further with another man and I am in no way attracted to men, but I fell in love with the idea of sucking cocks anonymously. This was the perfect solution. From that day forward we have made it a regular but occasional thing to spend the day at the gloryhole where I can satisfy my want of sucking cocks anonymously. The shop owner has been very accommodating in allowing us to sneak in and out like we did that first day. He's the only one who knows what we are doing and in fact the only time he ever saw me was on our very first trip to the store to buy the toys. I'm not even sure if he would recognize me. Of course he knows my wife as she sets it up each time. He spreads the word among his customers whenever we are going to be there so there is always a never ending line of cocks all for me. He makes sure that the room is empty so we can sneak in unseen and we don't leave until everyone has been satisfied and the store closes. My loving wife is always right by my side the entire time encouraging me. She loves to watch me and true to her word doesn't join in with any of the guys. They don't even know that she is in the booth with me.

My life is perfect. I have a wife who has become sexually aggressive and very frequently wants it and I get to suck cock essentially every month (usually when she is on her period). I have become more sure of myself and my career is taking off as that confidence is showing. The sky's the limit.

12