Wife Takes Control

Story Info
A normally submissive wife starts to take control.
1.2k words
4.42
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VanWest
VanWest
4 Followers

This a true story from earlier this year from a couple who is starting to explore more and open up our sexual lives.

It's been a long Friday, so my wife and I decided to meet out for dinner and drinks. She arrived at the restaurant first. She is wearing a white button-down shirt, a tight gray mini skirt and black strappy stiletto heels that showed off her sexy toes and legs. I arrive after her and notice she sitting at the bar and come up from behind and kiss her on her neck. She loves begin kissed on the neck and ears and it sends chills down her spine and makes her pussy tingle. I sit in front of her and place my hands on her thighs and reach my hands up between her legs as we talk. She is nervous others will see and looks up and notices a few ladies watching us. I continue rubbing her thighs until I brush my fingers along her panties. I can feel her wetness and heat coming from pussy. The thrill of being in public and me rubbing her leg and kissing her neck has her about to orgasm right in the restaurant. She decided she wants more and grabs me to leave.

On the way home, she knows that I find her feet and toes sexy and they turn me on all the time, so she takes off her shoes and rubs her sexy feet on my hard cock through my pants, teasing me the whole ride home. She is normally pretty passive, but something is different about her tonight.

When we enter the house, I grab her tightly and kiss her hard and walk her backwards as we kiss to the bathroom. I take her clothes off and face her towards the mirror. For reference I am 6'2 with an athletic or muscular build and she is 5"3, with small breasts, is in great shape, with abs and a round ass that you could stare at for days. She normally likes to be dominated, so, I grab her from behind, with one hand on her neck and the other rubbing her clit. Due to our height difference my cock rests on the top of her ass cheeks. I continue to kiss her neck and ears until she orgasms on my fingers.

After she cums, she turns around, and gets on her knees. My cock is dripping a lot of precum, she is hungry for my cock and she rubs it all over her face and lips, pulling out more and more precum as she blows me. She senses I am about to cum and stands up and kiss me with a mouth full of precum and even though she has brought me to the edge, tells me I can't cum yet. I am ready to go and my cock is swollen and dripping precum due to my excitement, but wait to see what is in store.

She grabs my cock and walks me to the shower where we rub each other and clean every inch of our bodies. I want to be inside her and fuck her against the wall, but she says not yet. When we are finished, we dry off and she leads me by my cock to the bedroom. Before we get there, she grabs her toys, including her realistic dildo and rose.

She brings me next to the bed and gets on her knees and sucks my cock again and gives the dildo a blow job at the same time, telling me to watch her suck on another cock, asking me if I like watching her. The sight of her sucking on a cock, even though it is fake, and mine at the same time, has me ready to explode all over her face, but again she stops me.

She pulls out as much precum as she can and rubs it all over the dildo. She lays back and tells me to stand there and watch another cock fuck her. I am so horny and ready to eat her pussy and enter her with my cock, but she makes me stand at the end of the bed and lick and suck on her toes on one foot as I watch her fuck herself to orgasm with her dildo and rose.

The rose makes her cum fast and hard, leaking cum everywhere and the dildo is soaked with her pussy juices. With her other foot, she teases my cock with the top of her foot and toes, until they are covered in more precum. She switches her feet and orders me to lick all of my precum off of her, which I gladly do. I watch her as she cums all over her dildo again and again, talking dirty to me asking me if I like watching another cock fucking her. I am loving her dominance and crave being inside of her. At this point I am about to cum all over her foot with just the slightest touch.

She again stops me and orders me to lay on my back. She ignores my cock and sits on my face and rides her smooth pussy all over my mouth and tongue until she orgasms again. My cock is twitching from being so turned on and being edged and told to stop.

She finally gets on top of me and lets me enter her. She slides down slowly on my cock, it is so warm, wet and tight from her orgasms. She fucks me hard, rotating her hips back and forth, I am not certain how much longer I can last. She leans over and bites my nipple and flick her tongue over it, sending me over the edge and making me cum long and deep in her pussy.

Even though I have cum, she keeps riding until all my cum is in her pussy. She collapses on me and I can feel her squeezing my cock in her pussy as it pulsates and holds me tight, until my cock falls out of her pussy.

I am ready to relax, but she has other plans. She tells me I am not done and starts climbing up my body as my cum drips out of her pussy onto my stomach and chest. She kneels on my arms and pins me down and again grinds her pussy onto my face. The thought of my cum and her cum being licked by me has her so turned she cums quickly. Not finished, She then gets up on one knee and places her rose on her clit and it works its magic by sucking on her clit and within 30seconds she cums again, squirting out her cum and mine all over my chin and face. We have never done anything like this, but seeing her cum like that and watching her pussy pulsate and squirt has me hard again.

After she catches her breath, she slides down my body rubbing my cum into me and all over her pussy. She reaches down and puts my cock back into her pussy, grabs my face and we kiss, intertwining our tongues sharing a cum kiss. It was one of the best sexual experiences we had and we both head back to the shower to get ready for round two.

VanWest
VanWest
4 Followers