Welcome Home Honey

Story Info
Mike welcomes his loving wife back home from her date.
1.6k words
4.4
23.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat there on the couch staring up at the time on the wall. Through slow hard breaths, his chest rose and fell again and again. He nervously tapped his thumb to a steady beat against his leg as it bounced up and down quickly. Maybe I'll take a shower and freshen up a bit, he thought to himself when his phone suddenly illuminated the dim room. His leg sped up to match the pace of his heartbeat, hesitating before reaching for his phone next to him. He could see it was a text message from her. It seemed like both seconds and hours since she had left the house.

He could see it was a photo message upon lifting the phone up a bit. Fuck me, he thought to himself silently. He took in a long inhale of oxygen and then cleared his throat. Was he truly prepared to witness the desires in action he had spent so many years fantasizing about? I guess I have to be ready, he thought. He had confirmed that he was just hours ago when he wished her off on her date. But now this reality existed within the palm of his hand, and he didn't know whether to look or resist.

There is no resisting, he reminded himself. He knew he was ready to see what was on that phone and his cock throbbed in agreement. His breathing came to a halt as he brought the phone before his face and let his phone's facial recognition feature do its job. After a quick confirmation that it was indeed him, his phone happily provided access to his deepest desires. What had been a small preview of an existing image suddenly expanded in front of him to reveal his recognizable wife's pampered hands wrapped firmly around a thick massive cock. A cock that he knew belonged to the man who had treated his wife to an evening of drinks and conversation and, well, this too.

It seemed as if all movement in his body had ceased so that his brain could divert all of that extra energy to his painfully stiff dick and when he began to become uncomfortably aware that he had stopped breathing, he took a massive breath of oxygen to relieve his lungs. Holy fuck Mike, he thought to himself. He was actually getting a peek into a fantasy that was transpiring just across town in real-time; a fantasy that he had imagined countless times while getting himself off over the years.

Almost subconsciously, his hand squeezed down on his own cock with hopes of relieving some of the intense pressure built up in his briefs. He stared down at the photo in admiration; this guy's cock looked huge in her small feminine hands. She was unable to wrap a single hand all the way around the base of it, which had him wondering if she was going to be able to take all of it in her soft tight pussy. What will the sensations feel like when he gets to slide back inside of her for the first time later that night?

His imagination was interrupted by another notification. It was a brief video clip this time with a text message attached. His heart pounded violently inside his chest as his thumb hovered over the triangular play button. "Fuck," softly rolled off his lips as he simultaneously started the seven-second clip. She had positioned her phone camera upright from behind herself and her lover so her husband could watch her pussy slowly come down and accept his monster cock. It was clear even in the darkness of the low-lit room that her pussy was sopping wet; he could see the shiny juices from her pussy run down to the base of his shaft, lubricating everything for her to be able to take his cock easier.

His wife let out a sharp moan as she inched her way down that thick fucking cock and her pussy began working extra hard to accept it all. Her hips began to jolt as the seven seconds abruptly ended. A teasing message underneath the clip reads, "Just a quick preview of how my night is going. See you soon baby!" As badly as he wanted to sit and rub his aching cock until he erupts like a geyser, he resisted the temptation so that he could save every sensation for her return home.

An hour or so later, he heard a car pull up in the driveway outside. The familiar sound of his wife's car door opening and closing a few seconds later rang through his ears, although this time it sounded like a massive metal door being shut. For a moment, he worried he might burst into his briefs before she even got through the door. Again, he pressed against his bulge with one hand to ease some of the painful pressure as the clicks of her heels sang out against the walkway until she began approaching the front door. He stood and readied himself to greet his wife home from her evening out with the man they had picked out together earlier that week to help them with their fantasy.

The sound of a key sliding into the door handle spiked his adrenaline a thousandfold and he knew this was it. The culminating moment from weeks of work was about to present itself right before him. The door slowly opened toward him and in stepped his gorgeous wife whom he had helped get ready just a few hours ago. However now, her previously styled hair had given way to the hair of someone who had just had a wild night. Her casually formal red dress was ridden up just below her buttcheeks and rested slightly crooked on the shoulders; her worn stockings from earlier in the night rested in one hand and her purse in the other. She appeared both exhausted but so full of energy left over for her almost bursting husband.

He stepped forward and took her face in his hands, pulling her against himself to kiss her on her soft lips. She ran her hands up her husband's back and gripped his shoulders pulling herself even closer. "Welcome home from your date, baby," he greeted her. She smiled and grabbed his cock in one hand, sending intense shivers up his spine as all the remaining blood in his body shot into his shaft. He scooped her up into his arms and the overwhelming aroma of his wife's evening wafted out from under her dress and into his nostrils, and he was delighted by it.

He carried his wife into the bedroom as she kissed, nibbled, and sucked on his neck. Once inside, he stood her upright on the bed and unzipped her dress from the back, sliding it off her shoulders and down around her ankles. Her bare ass was now dead center with his face and he couldn't believe how fucking beautiful it was. He reached up and spread her plump asscheeks apart revealing her insatiably tight asshole and her perfect pussy that was glazed over in a massive load of another man's cum. He felt her hand reach around and her fingers softly combed through his curly hair, notioning him to help himself to what he saw.

He happily obliged and pressed his face in between her spread asscheeks, taking in the orgasmic aroma of her asshole and pressing his tongue to his wife's dirty used pussy lips. The taste of cum dripping out of her pussy took him by surprise as it was overwhelming in taste and texture but the fact that he was tasting what his wife just did, drove him insane. His cock pleaded for relief and for the dream to come true of getting to reclaim his wife after another man had just had his way with her.

He stood, took her in his arms again, and laid her flat on her back with her legs spread apart. He gently kissed down her body, paying crucial attention to her rock-hard nipples. He excitedly worked down to the main event and quickly began cleaning his wife up from her evening out as she moaned out in delight. She arched her back in pleasure as her husband cleared out a clean path to take her pussy back for himself and reclaim her pussy.

"Fuck me, baby, please fuck me," she begged as her husband readied himself to be overtaken by the sensation of his wife's freshly fucked pussy. He brought his cock to her swollen pussy and ever so gently rubbed the head up and down her labia, enjoying the heightened feelings. He felt her legs rise up and wrap around his backside, pulling him in to satisfy her throbbing pussy.

He took his cock in hand and guided it to the opening of her pussy and used his hips to slowly slide inside. The instant sensation of it all brought him to the border of erupting inside her. He could feel the stretched-out walls of her pussy welcoming him home lovingly and he was so overcome with emotion as she smiled up at him in ecstasy. They shared a magical moment of intense love and connection as he gave way to the uncontrollable orgasm that sent riveting shockwaves through his entire body.

He squeezed out his built-up orgasm for a full minute and a half before controllably collapsing on top of her and feeling her soft skin against his own. He listened intently to her rapid exhausted breaths in his ear and he throbbed inside of her. Her pussy seemed to squeeze his cock back in mutual satisfaction. He enjoyed the sensation of her nails softly scratching up and down his back as he whispered in her ear, "I love you." She held him in her arms as close as she could and whispered back to him, "I love you too."

Welcome Home Honey