Wife takes control

Story Info
My wife takes control after eating my first creampie.
1.7k words
4.51
14.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of eating my first creampie.

It had been months since I ate my first creampie from my now wife. Since that time we got married and had a honeymoon in the Caribbean where she fed me many creampies. The trip was an all-inclusive resort and while my wife doesn't drink I got drunk enough one night that I just couldn't stop blurting out the truth.

I confessed to her how much I really enjoyed eating creampies and just kept going with my kinks and let her know I would love to get fucked with a strap-on. Life caught up with us and after getting back things slowed down a little. Then one night my wife gave me the best surprise of my life.

My wife walked downstairs in the sexy lingerie I bought her. Thigh-high leggings, a black thong, topped with a strappy black corset. She started with a super sexy strip for me, shoving her sopping wet thong in my mouth, grinding on me getting me so excited I was about to cum. I loved the taste of her panties in my mouth she must have masturbated with them on before coming down to get them extra juicy.

"Stand up and strip in the middle of the living room and lay down on the floor." She demanded. I had never heard this tone in my wife's voice before, it sent a chill down my spine and my dick.

"Baby, I'm craving you filling me with all your cum. But just remember good boys ask for permission and clean up all their messes!" She said while slowly lowering her dripping pussy onto my hard-on.

She rode me very very slowly edging me multiple times building up a huge load. "I need you to fill this pussy up with all your cum because you need to eat your dessert but don't cum until I say" she whispered into my ear.

Hearing her talk about me eating cum pushed me over the edge and I couldn't hold back. She made me unload shot after shot of cum deep in her pussy.

"You didn't have permission to make such a mess before I came too. You have been a bad boy for not meeting your wife's needs and need to be punished." She stated in anger as she lifted off my now deflated dick. She started pulling the panties out of my mouth.

"Lift up your ass."

"Why"

"Since you can't be a real man and make me cum with your cock, I'm dressing you up as my sissy. You're wearing these panties, I hope you enjoy the thong string tickling your butthole. Now it's time for you to clean up this messy creampie."

She slid the thong up my legs. I immediately fell in love with the feeling of her wet panties rubbing against my dick and the string sliding up my ass.

"If you can't fuck me and make me cum with your cock, I will have to make you my cum eating cleanup sissy. Cum eating sissy husbands wear panties. You've made a huge mess and need to clean up my cum filled pussy, I need to cum on your tongue but I have to get you ready first"

She started by rubbing her pussy and as my cum started to soak her fingers she scooped up as much as she could and shoved it into my mouth.

"You're a dirty boy that needs to swallow it all. Now that you're wearing panties and have a mouthful of cum it's time to take this to the next level.

Grab the big dildo from our toy box upstairs and get on the bed on all fours, move the thong to the side to be ready for your ass fucking punishment. Just remember you asked for this"

I ran upstairs to get ready. My wife has always said in the past that she wasn't interested in ass play. I went upstairs went to our toy box and pulled out the big dildo I had purchased just in case my wife ever changed her mind.

"You need to make it up to me for not being a real man and making me cum with your cock. I'm now going to fuck you with this huge cock." She said this looking at me while stroking the large dildo. "You have to take the whole thing and moan like the sissy bitch you are. Now lube up your ass. But first I want to see you suck this giant dildo."

My wife put the dildo in my mouth, I sucked like I was a sissy whore taking care of her giant girl cock. She threw the lube at me, I noticed she was fingering her very creamy pussy. I lubed up the cock for her and shoved as much lube into my ass as I could with my fingers. I felt like such a slut. She took the dildo from me and told me to go face down. I stuck my ass in the air with the bulge in my panties starting to grow.

She started pushing the head against my tight hole. But as she did she realized there was cum rolling down her leg she scooped it all up she surveyed all the cum that was all over her fingers.

"Cum eating sissy husbands always clean up all their cum!" She explained and forced her cum covered fingers into my mouth.

With her cummy fingers in my mouth, she increased the pressure of the large dildo ticking my entrance. She finally shoved the head past my tight sphincter with her cum covered fingers still in my mouth I felt it clear my opening and moaned her name loudly.

"What did you call me that's Mistress to you! You need to be punished for not addressing me properly. So now we're going to see how hard I can fuck you." She teased while she slammed the large dildo balls deep. She started working in and out, and I could feel the fake balls slam against my own.

"That's my sissy taking the whole thing like a good boy. Look at the little tent you're making in your panties you're even putting a wet spot on the front. Is someone getting turned on getting fucked in the ass by their wife while wearing her panties! Oh, but I'm so proud of my little bitch for taking the whole thing."

I felt accomplished with her giant dildo stuffed all the way up my ass all 10 inches. But at the same time was embarrassed and humiliated, my wife was teasing away all my masculinity. Deep down I loved it, my dick throbbed and the wet spot in the front of the panties got a little bigger.

"It's time to clean up your mess sissies don't get to cum without eating it and I have a huge load of cum I've been holding in about to explode out of my pussy, plus I haven't cum yet. So while I cum you're going to eat cum." My wife out of breath said. She seemed extremely excited to feed me more cum. "How lucky are you that you have a wife that will save all this cum for you and not waste a drop. You are such a good cum eating hubby Now turn over, open that mouth and get ready for a creamy surprise."

She left the dildo all the way in my ass, sat on my face and started making me clean up. There was so much cum it choked me up a little as it started to flow directly into my mouth. She stood up a little to hover over my face and started masturbating. She pushed out all the cum still in her pussy it dripped out and landed in my mouth.

"You better not waste a fucking drop. That's it eat all that cum," She sat all the way down and told me to start licking. She started stroking me, getting me hard again while I ate all my dirty cum out of her delicious pussy. "You are my cum eating husband and you will be cleaning any cum that comes out of your cock from now on."

I teased her with my tongue licking around her tight opening that had white liquid oozing out. I attacked her clit with my tongue spelling out thank you. I finally shoved my tongue as deep into her cum filled hole as I could and was rewarded. Fucking my wife with my tongue her pussy contracted, she came so hard she squirted and pushed the rest of my cum out.

My wife pulled me into position so my dick was over my face and my feet were behind my head. She started pounding my ass with the dildo that was still buried deep in my ass while stroking me hard. I couldn't believe it I was getting fucked in the ass by my wife and I was about to cum with my dick right above my mouth.

"You better open wide and not waste any." She said with a look of excitement in her eyes. "I love making you my cum skut."

I realized she was going to make me cum in my own mouth. I started shooting a giant load the first couple of shots my wife had perfect aim and I came straight into my own mouth. The last few shots some landed on my nose, cheeks and forehead. My wife had the most wicked look on her face while she gave me my own facial.

She scooped up and fed me what hit my face."That's my cum eating husband and now I'm your dominant wife you opened the door and I'm in charge from now on."

Thus begins our perfect female-led relationship. "From now on you will be wearing panties more frequently. You can play with yourself and edge as much as you want, to build up big loads, but you're not allowed to cum. If you cum without permission I will force you into chastity. I will be buying a strap-on and from now on you're only here for my pleasure and cleaning up any messes you make."

Fuck I love my wife!