For Veronica's Sake Ch. 01

Story Info
And then there were three.
11k words
4.49
16.9k
29
4

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro...

A good deal of the ideas that come to me, the people and places to write about are based in some form of fact to begin with, or they tend to start out that way before the imagination takes over and writes the rest for me... This tale is not much different...

Honestly I'm just a bad two-finger typist who spends more time trying to find and fix mistakes (and still missing plenty), more so than I do in writing the story...

I'm posting this in "Fetish" because although it does have a Cuckold-Loving Wives background, there is also a lot of 'fetishy-cross dressing, bi-sexual' stuff going on, so to save myself the agony I just said fuck it and posted the story here...

So! To any troll-haters who love to peruse these types of stories and leave mediocre criticisms (and to some who think this stuff is somehow real) ... I have this to say...

"I fart in your general direction"...

(Monty Python)

Oh yeah! Lastly... The title is from an Alice Cooper song... Sorry Alice! It's a great song...But it's also a great title!!

This chapter 1 of 12....Enjoy! (or not!)

***

For Veronica's Sake...

Chapter 1

"And then there were Three"

Some time had passed since I'd last set eyes on my childhood buddy and long time friend Reg Morgan... I suppose like a lot of us, we tend to drift away from our friends once out of school, but that wasn't so much the case with Reg and myself...

We had stayed in touch, but it had been nearly a year since we'd spoken this time, so it was a nice surprise when he text me and said he was coming back into to town...

Reg was a DJ and one hell of a dancer who was so out going, he ended up doing stand-up comedy, as well as teaching dance on the side.... But that was Reg, he was one of those guys who anything he touched he was already good at it... You know? The kind of guy we all hate. Between teaching woman how to Samba on the beach in the Bahama's in winter, and doing stand-up gigs all summer, Reg didn't have it half bad... Yet he was humble about everything, saying he'd ride it far as it would take him, and then see how things would turn out.

He was a good guy, a good friend and a free kind of spirit, but like I said, he was humble about things which made him down to earth and that was something my wife Veronica had picked up on quite early in our relationship, when she first met my half Canadian, half Bahamian friend...

She would always be saying things like "Oh Dana, I like Reg, he's was such a nice guy... And he's so funny too!"... She'd comment while acting kind of coy like she didn't want me knowing just how much she liked him, but I knew, and it didn't bother me.

That's me by the way, Dana Powers... I'm nothing special, just your average second generation Canadian/Irish guy of no outstanding features.... But I'll get to more of the that stuff as we move along, descriptions and things...

I thought Veronica was being cute... I mean, I'm no dummy and I'm not blind, I know what girls and my wife see in my 'white-black-guy' friend as we would joke. As I mentioned, Reg was very down to earth, and he didn't care about stuff like race or racism and neither did I...

We grew up in different times, or maybe we were sheltered in our leafy Canadian suburb, but whatever... Growing up we didn't care about shit like that, and we didn't as adults either. He was just my friend Reg Morgan... Who happened to be good looking and could charm the pants off a nun, as my Grandfather would say...

But about Veronica, my wife of just less than three years. I could see it in her blond, brown-eyed face when I introduced Reg to her... She just kind of stood there slack jawed and dreamy eyed saying "Nice to meet you"... She sounded like a lovesick fan meeting her teen-idol as I've said to her in teasing.

Being a stand-up comic doing as he said, mostly opening act stuff and corporate gigs where he would do 15 minutes and then introduce the keynote. It paid the bills, so he said, and when he did come back to settle some roots after growing a little road weary, he had come home with a bit of cash in his pocket, and a plan...

Yet it was a plan that up until we had him over for dinner, we had no idea his thinking would include us...

What happened was this...

***

Not too long ago, maybe two years back I guess, but anyway, Reg's Mom passed away and once her estate was released from probate, and he had received the balance, Reg came away with around 40k after taxes... Not a huge inheritance, but still with his earnings on the road it was enough for him to come up with a plan that was something not all that new... Just inventive and with an eye towards the future...

He was telling Veronica and I about it after dinner...

"So anyway, like I was saying these tiny houses, their popping up everywhere but most of them are being built as like a guest house, or a rental and that's what I was thinking"... Reg, my as mentioned, half-Canadian half-Bahamian friend said to my wife Veronica and I as we sat drinking our second bottle of wine to finish off a wonderful steak dinner, cook by me no less.

I only mention Reg being half black as bit of background. Not that I cared, or Veronica cared either, she already thought he was dashing, good looking and charming as all hell, so I had my work cut out for me from the start.

Reg was only an inch or two taller than me and I'm 5'-9" in stocking feet, but when we were kids, despite his lighter complexion, it was easy to see that he was 'black' if you know what I mean?

His Mom was white, and his Dad was from the Bahamas, which lent to Reg having a big Afro when we were growing up, but these days he's tamed it down to shoulder length dreads that he keeps tied back most of the time...

"So... What were you thinking?"... I began asking, and having watched a few shows on YouTube about this craze with shipping container converts, and these mini houses on wheels. I had some idea of what he was talking about...

"Were you thinking of buying an empty plot of land, put a bunch of these little houses up and start renting them out?" I continued as we sat at our dinning table with me on the far side by myself with Veronica coming back from the kitchen and instead taking up the empty seat beside Reg...

"Well no, not so much like that" ... He came back starting his answer in what would turn out to be a rather pivotal moment, for all of us...

Continuing he went on to clarify ..."I don't want to invest that big... But a lot of people, they make a little extra cash each month by renting out a portion of their land to someone... Someone like me who wants to put up one of these houses"... He explained before pausing and looking first to me, then to Veronica and then back to me, like he was trying to say something else...

"Oh!"... Veronica pipped up then, catching on before me...

"You want to do that with us?" She asked as I looked to her and then back to Reg, who by now was smiling and giving her a double gun-shot with his fingers, pointing at her while winking to let her know that she had it right.

"Oh Dana this is a great idea! We have three acres, and that old shed down the back already has electricity... Remember? You said we should have it cut off, but we didn't?" She added, turning to me and what she was saying, it was true. We did have that much land.

The house used to be my Aunt's but we bought it from her... It's a big lot with the house not being too huge, just a comfy 3-bed with a finished rec-room basement, so there was a lot of land around us, and certainly enough for one or even two or three of these trailer-sized houses.

I didn't know what to say at first, but of course I was going to say yes... But for some reason my guard went up a little, I mean this was a big move, and it needed some thinking about, or questions asked really.... Like was it legal in our area? Could we get zoning permission?

However when I did ask, it seems this was already considered in Reg's plan and being a bright enough guy, he'd already checked out all the legalities and had me at every turn...

"Ye-yeah... It does sound great...and not to be the party pooper but umm, I think we need to look into this before we make any decisions... You understand don't ya Reg?" I said to the two of them but Reg, like I said... He had his bases covered...

"Of course Dana, I understand...and I know it might be an imposition, but it just made sense to me, so if you don't mind me doing it, I've already been to city hall and your place falls just outside the city jurisdiction... Meaning you're considered a rural property and as long as the proper septic is installed, all it takes is filing the paper work, paying the fees and we're good"...

Sitting looking at him, or first to him then to 'Vee' as most of us call her... Just don't call her 'Ronnie' she hates that... But anyway... I could see he'd been doing his homework and after thinking some, I realized I was hesitating and I felt kind of dumb for doing so because this wasn't just anybody... This was my life long buddy Reg...

Shaking my head in agreement, I said to him... "Well bud, as long as you cover all the cost, like the permits, lawyers and all that, I don't see why we can't give it a try"...

"Awesome man, this is great news... I can have the place here and moved in within a month maybe two, tops... But now for my tougher question"... Reg came back saying, but then sounding like there was more, I looked to him asking... "What's that?"

"Well" ... He began with a pause, sitting up in his chair...

"I was hoping... And I can pay you... But while the house is being trucked in, and with my Mom's place being sold, I wanted to know if I can toss you a little cash and crash on your sofa till I'm moved in?" He asked sort of clenching his teeth, looking like he might be asking for just a bit too much...

However with one look to Veronica, who by now was sat back with her eyes wide and nodding an emphatic "Yes!" telling me she was more than okay with it, I turned to him and agreeing with her as I thought of an even better short term solution...

"Yeah I'd say that would be okay with us and hey, I'll even do you one better... The basement is a half finished apartment with a kitchen, but you'll need to use our bathroom, the shower was never installed before my Aunt went into a home so, if that's cool with you, to stay down there, I think we're cool too right baby?" I said to Reg, letting him know he could have the basement apartment as I looked to Veronica who was all for the idea...and I think I knew why...

"Are you sure man? I can pay you rent while I'm here. How much do you want?" Reg asked then sounding as grateful as I knew he was, but then Veronica, piping up again, she wouldn't have it...

"No! Were not taking money from you Reg... No, no... You're our guest until your house is ready... I love this idea, and we even have a bed for you too, it's my old one from college but it's still new, I've kept it in a big storage bag, we can get it tomorrow if that's okay?" She said, telling him he wasn't going to be paying us anything until his house was up, and also saying he could have her old bed to use, which raised and eyebrow with Reg and being the suave flirty, ladies' man he is... He couldn't miss the opportunity...

"Your mattress form college huh? Boy, I can only imagine the stories that bed could tell!" He said to her as we both laughed but Veronica, she didn't think it was that funny, gasping and taking a playful swipe at Reg's arm with him implying my wife's mattress from her college days had been used for activities, other than sleeping... Which in knowing Veronica and a few things about her past... It probably had been...

Now I'm not saying that she was some kind of slut in college, but I know I wasn't her first, or her second, and not even her third or fourth for that matter... But again, I'm not saying she slept around... It was just that she'd had much more experience in the bedroom than me...

We were in our late 30's by now, and I met Veronica three years prior, at a Wednesday night dart night in the Legion of all places...

But anyway... We were old enough that we'd both had our fair share of relationships and partners...and what ever happened in her life before me... I can't do anything about that... So I would never hold that against her. The past is what it is... It's in the past...

However... I feel I should say this now, and recognize that she did tell me that she did cheat on a boyfriend once... Yet with the way she put it, he was an asshole and deserved it, or so it sounded from what I knew... But again, I never held it against her, because it was long before me... Yet of course it was something I did make note of, keeping it with me as a sort of 'warning sign' in a way I supposed...

"Oh you are a cheeky monkey aren't you? Bad boy... You can sleep here on the sofa tonight... I'll go get you a blanket and a pillow" Veronica said back to him being playful and showing a little of her English upbringing, calling him a 'cheeky-monkey'... Again, I thought it was cute like Veronica herself...all 5'5" of her...

That was Veronica all around, she's extremely cute... Not fat, but just a bit pudgy in some places, like her plump big tits and her pink nipples that I loving but jokingly call them the 'Albino twins' because her skin is so white with her button sized nipples and tight, bubble-gum pink areola.

Also... Add in that she's a natural blond top and bottom, and near Albino herself except for her darling doe brown eyes, which never fail to catch men's attention... I know her eyes were 'one of' the first thing that grabbed me when she came into the Legion hall on that cold Wednesday night... The brave frozen girl, subbing with friend to see if she wanted to join the darts league.

Like I said, Veronica's not fat, but she is full bodied with a nice round ass and tapered waistline.... Another nickname I have is when I call her ass the 'crazy onion' because of her shape... Which I will admit, her ass? That was the first thing I did see as she and her friend Sheila were taking off their coats...

Which, okay if I'm honest... Veronica's eyes... They were like the third thing I saw on her because after seeing her, and first checking out her ass in that tight pair of Levi's, and then her big set of full, ripe tits as she turned around at the coat rack... After that... That's when I first saw her brown eyes... So... Just to clarify... Yes indeed... I once was a hound dog; with the first thing I notice about my future wife being her tits and her ass -- and then her eyes...

But to see here? Who could blame me and yeah... I think my wife is hot, and I do steal looks at her whenever I can, but as for me? Well, what can I say? I'm just a guy who got lucky when he chose to go play darts on that same Wednesday night...

Meaning that compared to Veronica, I'm nothing to write home about... I'm average all around typical fella I guess... I'm 5'9" 158lbs, brown hair, and I won't say I work out because I don't... But I do ride my bike to work when the weather is nice enough. I work in graphics at the same firm I've been with since leaving high school. I didn't attend college, but I'm doing okay...

"Okay well, you heard her... So, it looks like you'll be riding the sofa until tomorrow when we dig that mattress out... That work for you?" ... I asked my old school buddy as he went to give me a thumbs up at the same time Veronica went to go get the bedding.

However, as I noticed, Reg wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying... No he was too busy being a bit of a hound-dog himself with his eyes following Veronica's ass as she walked out of the room...

I just smiled and shook my head...

It was good having my buddy around again... I had found myself falling into a routine and he was a good distraction, and not just for me either. I knew Veronica liked Reg and I teased her about it, but then one night... That teasing, it carried on into the bedroom...

***

It was a Saturday night and Reg had invited us to see him perform at a comedy place in the theatre district down town, which was pretty swanky for us, so on Reg's dime, we had dinner, drinks and then went to see his stand-up show.

Veronica had a great time, she loves to get all dolled up and she looked just that, wearing a little white stretch dress that fit her like a second skin, never mind a glove. With her big tits on display, showing a ton of cleavage in the scoop neck front, and as ever that stunning ass of hers out back, she looked incredible to say the least...

And again... Seeing her walking ahead of me going from the taxi to the club, it was one of those times when I wonder why such a hottie like her was with a guy like me... She made me feel lucky, and quite proud.

Watching that ass sway as she walked in her heels... It's no wonder guys stare at her everywhere we go. She's so gorgeous and sexy, and the kind of girl that will still be just as hot in 20yrs. She's going to be a real MILF, even though we hadn't even thought of having kids.

Reg had been sort of busy that night, he was emceeing the show with three other comics, plus himself which didn't leave much time for him to do anything more than raise a glass to us during his intro, saying thanks and also commenting on Veronica's little white dress saying to me, and the crowd that I should stop letting my wife buy her clothes in the young-miss department at Sears...

He got a laugh from the crowd with that one, and I knew there was no harm intended... Veronica on the other hand, she was red as a beat, embarrassed as all hell for being centred out, but it was also easy to tell she loved the attention... I mean, why else would she wear a dress that small if she didn't want people to notice her?

After the show, we moved into the bar with Reg coming in to find us not too long after...

***

"Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around, busy night... Did you wanna hit the club down the street? Maybe I can talk this little hot wife of yours into dancing with me?" Reg asked as he turned his attention to Veronica, making her smile and blush, calling her a 'hot wife'...

"Remember you two, this is all on me... You've really stuck your necks out for me, and I wanna say thanks... The house permits came today, so we can start digging next week... But for now, if the lady would like to take my arm?" He said then, offering to take us to a club in way of saying thanks, like dinner, drinks and a comedy show wasn't enough?

"Oh I'd love to go dancing! You can teach me how to Samba!" Veronica answered sounding quite excited telling Reg she wants him to teach her some of his moves, and seeing how keyed up she looked... What was I going to do? ... Say no?

I'm not all that big on noisy dance clubs, but we don't get out often and I had no excuses that would be good enough for my smiling happy looking, dressed-up wife...or Reg for that matter...

So with my arm out and bowing to my old friend Reg I said to him... "Lead on kind Sir... We can't disappoint the lady, now can we?" I said in a sweeping gesture as he smiled and put out his arm for her and giggling, Veronica looked at me, crinkling her nose and blushing like a teenager as she took his arm and followed his lead out of the comedy club and into the street.

Walking her out ahead of me, I wasn't concerned that she was on my buddy's arm and leaving me to bring up the rear... No, not at all... I trusted Veronica -and Reg, my life long pal who'd never screwed me over... Besides, walking out behind them gave me the chance to ogle her ass and legs in that deadly little white dress of hers.

The club was only two blocks away but as we reached the door, I could see a huge line waiting to get in, but Reg, being the connected guy that he is, he sidled up to the two doormen, who he knew... Naturally of course!