Wife Tammy Ch. 10: The Confession

Story Info
Tammy confesses it all.
3.4k words
3.73
15.5k
18

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers

It had been a few days since Tammy had been a birthday present for Tom's son Todd. He had just turned 19 and Tom had designated her as his gift to his son. Tammy had no clue of this plan when Tom told her to meet him at his home. She thought he wanted her again and she knew she had to obey his demands. Jack, her husband, was out of town on a business trip at the time.

As it turned out, Tammy spent the entire day with the 19 year old boy and did whatever he wanted. It started out as a surprise and a shock to her that Tom would be so bold as to give the wife of his biggest supplier to his son. But Tammy was no ordinary wife. Her husband, Jack, had told her how vital it was for his career to do whatever Tom wanted. She knew their lifestyle depended on how well she pleased him.

Jack was well aware that Tom fucked his sexy wife as often as he wanted her. Jack actually encouraged it. He ordered Tammy to do it and even made her graphically describe the full details of each sexual encounter. Jack had her recreate every sex session which not only humiliated her but made her incredibly aroused. As she described the events of how Tom had used her, she saw the stimulating effect it had on Jack. For Tammy, being treated like a slut was something she knew was always the match that ignited her flames.

Tammy was well aware that their lifestyle depended on her being used by Tom whenever he called her. Just a few days ago he showed up at her house at 6:30am and took her right on her kitchen floor and then in her living room. That was when he told her before leaving to come to his house early that afternoon. Tammy did as she was told. Tammy always did what she was told because she was a dutiful wife and had a strong undeniable submissiveness that had emerged much earlier than her forced sexual encounters with Tom.

It hadn't always been this way but as time went on, she had fallen deeper and deeper into a never-ending sexual spiral. She couldn't help herself. She was helpless to avoid giving herself to dominant and aggressive men and even teen boys like Todd. She had even submitted to a woman. Her will or desire to stop these things from happening was almost gone. The truth she had come to accept as time passed was that she not only submitted willingly to being used but that she needed to submit to them. She needed to hear them call her names and order her to do as they told her. Tammy knew the truth about herself; that she was a slut wife. In spite of her original desire to avoid being treated like this, she now understood that her sexual and physical hunger could not be denied.

Now she thought that since her husband had directed her recent activities it may be time to tell him more of her secret sexual submission to other men. Jack seemed to get very highly aggressive and aroused as she retold the events of each time she was used by Tom. On each of those occasions her husband treated her like a whore and completely dominated her. Jack made her do the same things to him as Tom had done. Seeing his strong reaction indicated to Tammy just how much Jack liked her being a hot, MILF wife. She recalled that on the first meeting with Tom in their own home, Jack took a lot of time telling her exactly what to wear and how to act with Tom. She was on display, showing off her toned and sexy body for his best customer. Although she had not planned what would happen that night, Jack ran out to get a special bottle of Scotch he had neglected to buy earlier. When he left to get the Scotch, Tom fucked Tammy right in her own kitchen as she prepared their meal. Tammy was afraid to tell Jack what had really happened but she did let him know how Jack had fingered her to orgasm and then forced his cock in her mouth and made her suck him dry. Jack's response was to fuck her senseless and order her to do whatever was demanded. He required that she give her body to his best client.

So now after several meetings with Tom, Jack was well aware that Tom had fucked his wife and used her like his personal slut. Tammy always told him everything that Tom did to her but now it had gone further. Now she had to tell him about how she was given as a "birthday present" for Todd. Thinking back on that day, it had never occurred to her that this was Tom's plan when he asked her to be at his home that afternoon. She was sure that Tom would be there and take her again and again in his home. Instead, only his son Todd was there.

Jack was getting home a bit late tonight and said he would grab dinner before he arrived. This gave Tammy time to bath and dress for his arrival. She knew he wanted her wearing something hot and sexy when she told him of her activities with Tom. Jack had been away on a business trip when it all happened with Todd. He had been home for a few days now but had failed to ask her if anything happened while he was away. It was time to confess to him. She did her hair and put on a short black silk robe that barely covered her ass and was held closed by a silk belt. She wore a shelf bra that held her big tits up just right and exposed her always hard nipples. She put on an ultra-thin and wispy thong in black and put some light oil on her legs to give them a sexy sheen. She slipped on her 5" gold stiletto heels that buckled around her ankles and wore a new gold ankle bracelet she bought online that just had one word on it, "SLUT." She tied and re-tied her robe to show off a good amount of cleavage and looked in her full-length mirror at the reflection. She looked good and she also knew that the word on the ankle bracelet was very accurate. She heard the front door and Jack called to her to see where she was.

"I'll be right down, honey, why don't you pour us a couple of cocktails."

"Great idea," he replied and went to take care of the drinks. He walked into the living room and turned some music on and sat down to sip his martini. He put her cocktail on the table beside him. Sitting back in his chair he picked up the newspaper to check the baseball scores and started to relax.

A few minutes later Jack heard the very distinctive clicking of Tammy's spiked heels coming slowly down the staircase from the second floor. His head lifted and his eyes took in the erotic sight of his wife descending the stairs in her brief silk robe with her toned firm legs glistening in the subdued lights. Her cleavage was visible almost down to the tied sash around her waist.

"You are a welcome sight on an otherwise uneventful Wednesday night," he said putting his drink down and looking at her from her gold heels to her perfectly flowing hair.

Tammy walked over to her drink and picked it up to sip a bit of the martini.

"I thought tonight might be a good time to tell you the things that happened when you were gone, honey," she said sitting on the chair across from him and crossing her long legs. The split of the robe slid down either thigh and opened his view almost to her thong.

"Oh, did something happen when I was away on my trip? If that's the case, then I will need some details, Tammy," he said looking across at her scantily clad body. "And I see that ankle bracelet is new. Tell me where you got it."

"I bought it because I thought you would like what it said," she smiled holding her leg out for him.

"Yes, I think it's very appropriate. Now fill me in on all the details of what happened.....slut," he pointed to her ankle as he read the word on the anklet.

"Well, Jack, it started one morning while you were gone. Yes, as you suspected, it was Tom but it was more than that," she said re-crossing her legs and flashing him her black thong covered pussy.

"So there was more than one thing I should know about?" he questioned as he picked up his glass and drained the martini.

"Yes, there is more to tell than just one episode," she said in a soft quiet voice as she looked into his eyes. She also drank down her cocktail.

"Mix us another drink before you continue telling what happened," he told her holding his empty glass for Tammy to retrieve.

She got up and walked the few paces to him and took the glass from him. His hand rose onto her exposed thigh and rubbed slowly up the inside of her legs. He stopped at her tiny patch of lace covering her pussy.

"Did he use this?" Jack asked as his fingers pressed against her triangle. Tammy let out a soft sigh.

"Yes, he did," she said looking down into his eyes.

"He took your cunt?" Jack asked.

'Yes, honey, he took it." She gasped with her body trembling.

Jack dropped his hand and pointed to the bar for her to go and build two more drinks. His cock was hardening in his pants as he watched her move away from him. The bottom curve of her firm ass was visible just under the shiny silk hem of her robe.

Tammy came back and gave Jack his drink and sat down again across from him and crossed her legs again. He sipped and waited, then took a larger gulp from her glass.

"He called me at about 6:30 one morning and woke me up," she started. "He said he was out back at the patio door and for me to let him in."

"At 6:30," Jack said raising an eyebrow and chuckling, "he is a horny bastard."

"Yes. I got up and went down to the back door and let him in."

"How were you dressed?" He wanted to know.

"My robe was at the dry cleaner, so I just went to the door in just my panties and the short tank top that I sleep in," she told him as she took another sip of her drink.

"He came in and was very forceful. He pushed me to my knees and made me suck his cock. Then he turned me around and took me from behind over one of the tall kitchen chairs. He called me a filthy slut and made me beg him to fuck me."

"Open your robe and show me your tits," he told his wife.

"Yes, Sir," she replied as her hands opened the light silk material and pulled it away from her firm breasts. Her nipples were hard as the material slipped across them.

"Did you beg Tom for his cock, Tammy? Did you ask him to fuck you?" Jack's eyes were on his wife's body from her tits down to her spikes heels as she replied.

"Yes, I begged him. I get so hot and carried away Jack when I get used like that. I can't help myself," she confessed.

"Open your legs," Jack demanded. She uncrossed her smooth legs and slowly spread her thighs apart, showing him an unobstructed view directly to the tiny thong patch in the center.

"What else do I need to know, slut," he asked her.

"He hit me before he fucked me. He slapped my face and then used the steel spatula from the kitchen on my bare tits and nipples. He hit me and fingered me Jack. I am so ashamed," she confessed.

"Why is my slut wife so ashamed?" Jack questioned her.

"When he hit me, I came so hard. It was incredibly arousing to be used like that."

Looking at her body and the way her breathing was increasing. "You can't help yourself can you?"

"No baby, I can't help how hot it gets me. He beat me and forced me to cum. But there was more," she told him.

Jack looked up into her eyes. Her mouth was slightly opened as she was breathing so hard.

"Stand up and take off the thong and open the belt on the robe. Then stand in front of me."

The robe belt was untied quickly. Then, she shook her hips slightly until the thong dropped to her shoe tops. She steps out of them and walked to stand in front of Jack. His eyes looked at her body and her smooth shaved pussy. She seemed to be highly aroused as she stood in front of him.

"Open your legs wider" he told her and watched her thighs move further apart. His hand moved to her smooth thigh and rans his fingers up and down the inside of the flesh almost to her moist slit.

"Your cunt looks damp Tammy. Are you aroused when you tell me what other men do to you and how they use my wife? Telling me how you are abused and how much you love it? Have you become a filthy slut wife?" he asked her

"Yes baby, I can't deny it anymore; that's what I am and have become. I didn't plan on this happening but once it started, I couldn't help myself. I am a slut wife, Jack."

His finger traced the moist slit of her pussy lips and rubbed back and forth as she moaned.

"Do you know the difference between a hot sexy woman and a slut?" he asked her.

"No baby, tell me," she said as his finger moved on her pussy and her hips followed his finger back and forth.

"A hot sexy woman knows the effect she has on men and loves to be pursued. She likes the appreciation in their eyes and actions. But a slut is different. A slut likes to be pursued but she can't control herself. She will give into any man that wants her and is willing to take what he wants. Any forceful man can fuck a woman who is a real slut. So, Tammy, which one are you?" His finger pushed into her as she groaned deeply and began grinding herself on his finger.

"Oh, fuck, I am a real slut, Jack. I can't stop myself."

"Tell the rest of it, slut," Jack said to her as his finger pulled out of her and he rubbed the juices along her thighs. She was trembling from his manipulation of her body as much as the filthy confessions she was making.

"Tom gave me to his son later that same day. I had not idea he had planned it, but he gave me to his teen son, Todd, as a birthday present," she said. She needed to say it all so she didn't lose her nerve.

"He told me to come to his house that afternoon, so I said I would. When I got there, he wasn't home, but his teen son was. I tried to leave but the boy insisted that he show me the house. We walked from room to room and finally he told me that his father gave me to him as his present," Tammy said as she trembled.

"He told me his father said I was a slut and would do anything for him all afternoon. I tried to leave and refuse but he got forceful with me and I had to submit," she said breathing heavily.

"So he used you? Did you suck his teen cock?" Jack asked

"Yes Jack, he pulled his cock out and made me suck it. He pushed my head down on it and I had no choice."

"Did he fuck my filthy whore wife's cunt," Jack asked as his finger touched Tammy's soaked cunt lips. Her knees almost buckled and she let out a muffled moan.

"He fucked me, Jack. He fucked me twice before I left and then he made me suck his wet cock clean," her hands reached out to hold herself up on his broad shoulders. "He called me a slut and told me to strip; and I did it. I couldn't help it."

"I did tell you that Tom was an important client and you needed to do what he said. But I never told you to suck and fuck that young boy too. Did you try to stop him?" Jack questioned as a hand reached up to grab a hard nipple and pinch it hard and pull on it.

"Oh, please," she groaned, "Oh Jack," she gasped from the pain rushing through her body. "I did try to tell him to stop but when his hands started to touch my body I couldn't help myself."

"Did he just use you and cum in you or did you cum when his cock was in you?" Jack asked.

"Please don't be mad. But, yes, I came so hard when he fucked me and I begged him to fuck me harder," she confessed, "I am so sorry."

"You're not just a slut are you, Tammy. You are a nympho whore, aren't you?" he said pushing two fingers into her cunt and making her moan so deeply.

"I am," was all she could gasp out of her out of breath mouth.

"But other things have happened too that I need to tell you about. I have been so dirty. I am such a nasty, nympho whore. I can't hide it anymore. I have to tell it all to you," she whined as her hips moved on his fingers.

"More cocks have used you? Tell me who else has been fucking the married body of my filthy slut wife?" he asked her.

"Jimmy down the street. I am his whore too. He uses me anytime he wants me and every week after he mows the lawn. I can't help it. I am his slut too." Tammy told him as her body was so on edge and so close to cumming.

Jack stood up and grabbed her by her soft, long, flowing hair. He slapped her face back and forth three or four times. Tammy suddenly stiffened and screamed in a high-pitched voice as she had a huge, violent orgasm. Her body almost collapsed as the orgasm gripped her and shook her body so powerfully.

"You want the pain too don't you Tammy? You are also a pain slut, aren't you?" he asked the shaking hot wife who just has such an earth-shaking climax from the face slapping.

"Oh, fuck, yes, I can't help it. I cum so hard with the pain and the sex."

Jack pulled his long, thick belt from the belt loops of his pants. Tammy looked down and saw what he was planning. She was trembling in anticipation.

"Take off the robe and get on my chair, kneeling and facing the back. It's time you start to understand that from now on, you will be treated like a nympho tramp, pain whore. This will be your new reality," he told her in a firm voice.

Her tight, beautiful, naked ass was pointing to him as she kneeled with her hands gripping the back cushion of the large chair.

"Do you deserve to be beaten?"

"Yes, Jack, I deserve it."

"Do you need the pain, Tammy?" he asked.

"Please, please, please, I need it so bad." Tammy was on fire again and out of control in arousal.

His first blow was directly across her naked ass and the sound in the room was like a clap of thunder. But there was little time for her to feel it and react when the second and third hard blows resounded in the room. Her moan was so deep and guttural that it was other worldly.

"Is this what you need you fucking whore?" he said as three more hard brutal whips rained down on her exposed body.

"Oh, please, Jack, I need it so bad."

The belt kept delivering blow after blow and the screams from pain turned to deep, heavy moans as the punishment continued. Tammy knew that from now on her life would be different and that Jack would treat her more like a whore that as a wife. The, suddenly. His cock was slammed deep into her dripping cunt as she screamed.

And then she came again.

Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers