Wife Teases at the Office Party

Story Info
Teasing husband with bluetooth earphones at the office party.
2.6k words
3.75
47.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can you hear me, honey?

Why did I give you those bluetooth earphones?

You know how much I hate coming to these office parties.

Well, I thought we could have a little fun.

With me just standing on the balcony and watching you mingle with your colleagues, while I whisper some really dirty, nasty and filthy things in your ear.

Fuck, I love teasing you baby. This is going to be so much fun.

And baby, Don't you dare remove those earphones until we are back in the car. If you do, you can't touch me tonight. You know how horny and desperate I get after these teasing sessions.

Oh, Who's that you're talking to? Is he the new intern? He's cute.

How old is he, did he just pass out of college? He must barely be our son's age.

Was he the one who screwed up last week's presentation?

Sweetie, you really were so tough on him. He looks so nervous seeing you.

But God, he looks so delicious. Oh you know I have a thing for young studs.

All my friends from the club are always bragging about their boy toys. They just go on and on about how their young studs are so hung and how they can keep going for hours. My friends are real cougars who are constantly teasing their pool boys and delivery guys. But now I can see the appeal.

Maybe I can use him as my boy toy... hmm What do you think baby?

I could tease him the next time I come to your office to pick you up for lunch.

I'll wear one of my short sundresses, tease him with my cleavage or maybe bend over and give him a peek of my panty clad ass.

God you know how these young boys can't resist a milf's tits and round plump ass.

It's like their brain gets short circuited. They just become animals, like dogs. I'll make him bury his face in my crotch and in between my juicy ass, sniffing, smelling and licking me.

I'll get him so desperate for just a whiff of my scent and a taste of my cunt that he'll just want to hump my stocking clad leg to cum.

Fuck... I can really use some attention like that.

What do you think babe? Do you think he'll be a good boy for mommy?

Imagine me just sitting in your lounge with my milky jugs out for him to suck on as he desperately humps my leg begging me to let him cum.

I would make him eat my creamy cunt and puckered ass, just sit on his face and ride him for my pleasure.

Fuck, Im so wet right now babe. Is this turning you on baby? Are all my dirty perverted thoughts getting you hard?

Oh did you just whimper, Poor baby, we are just getting started.

Oh there's your sales team. They are always the loud and cocky ones in the party.

God look at all those hunky men.

You know as much as I like dominating young studs I do enjoy men who take control and know what they want. Your sales team sure qualifies for that.

They always look at me like I'm a piece of meat.

Let me tell you a secret, every woman wants to be hungered for like that. Just the way their eyes roam over my body, hungry with lust, nostrils flaring, I can see it in their eyes, the way they just want to rip my dress off, the way they want to use me, hard and rough without mercy, just take what they want.

Fuck I get so wet and creamy imagining the things they would do me, I bet they can smell my arousal.

You should offer them each one of my holes if they achieve a sales target. I bet that would keep them motivated.

Imagine me in sexy lingerie and high heels with a collar and leash at your sales meeting.

You could hand me over to the executives who achieved the highest sales. I would love to see the jealousy in the other guys' faces.

They would fight for me like a pack of wolves and out perform each other to fuck my holes.

How do you think they would fuck me baby? Would they bend me right there in the huge conference table and rail me from behind or make me bounce on their cock reverse cowgirl so that the other guys can see my wet greedy cunt getting plowed or on my hands and knees like a bitch in heat.

Those cocky bastards would just spit roast your wife or plug all my holes with their hard fuck poles.

Imagine your loving wife in nothing but stockings, high heels and a collar. Sweaty and slimy with my mascara running down my face and their cum coating my body, just bouncing on their cocks with my mouth open, tongue sticking out and eyes rolled back with such a lewd expression.

One by one shooting their cum all over me, Just covering me in their thick spunk, using me as their cumslut.

Fuck baby, my panties are soaking wet. Are you trying to stand behind that table so that you can hide your erection? I know how much you love my kinky and perverted thoughts. I love you so much baby.

Just hold on a second honey? Why? What am I doing? These wet panties are really uncomfortable, baby?

And guess what your naughty wife just did? I just slipped out of them and left them near the dessert counter. One of your colleagues is going to have your wife's creamy panties for dessert, baby.

Oh, who's that guy who just slapped you on the back.

God, isn't that John, the guy you hate and beat your team in sales figures last year.

He is such a creep baby, I have seen him eyeing me up everytime we meet.

Look at you being all civil and shaking his hands with a polite smile. Would you still be so civil if he spanked my ass with those big rough hands baby or maybe finger fucked your wife with those meaty fingers? I bet he would have that same smug look while he pounded my pussy.

Fuck, you almost spit your champange. Did I hit a sensitive nerve there? Are you jealous, baby? I love it when you get so possessive of me.

You do know he has a reputation in your office for his big cock right honey. Is it true he has fucked all the interns, honey?

And the girls say he is a real ass man.

Oh who's that joining you honey? Is that your sweet nerdy secretary, Ann, whom you treat like our daughter.

Oh I overheard her when I was in the bathroom earlier babe. She is not as innocent as you think.

Apparently John, your rival fucked her all weekend and wrecked her holes. She was too sore to walk. Fuck imagine that sweet innocent thing just skewered on his huge fuck pole and squeling like a pig.

Fuck, that cute girl you treat with so much care and respect just being thrown around, treated like a cumdump, a cock sleeve, just gaping her fuck holes.

You remember when she called last week, during our Sunday family dinner, saying she can't come in and wasn't feeling well. You were so worried if she had the flu. Well guess what, John made her call you while he was plowing her shitter. Fuck that is so wicked, he knows how much Ann looks up to you like a father figure.

Oh but don't be mad honey. it's not his fault, it was Ann who invited him. She said she just wanted to experience that kind of fucking atleast once in her life. Honestly, all women do. The sore pussy and raw ass, all puffy and red, still drooling and wanting more, reminding us everytime we walk or sit down of the amazing fucking from the night before.

Can you imagine that nerdy valedictorian screaming "Fuck me daddy, ream my ass and break my pussy"? Fuck I bet she still has bite marks all over her body and his hand print on that cute ass.

And you know she even has that sweet boyfriend. Fuck i love such office gossip.

Do you think John could resist if I bent over his desk in this cute black dress you bought for our anniversary bunched around my waist and wet panties around my ankles.

And me spreading my ass cheeks apart. Our wedding ring, glistening on my finger reminding him that I'm a married slut.

God, imagine how rough he would be knowing I'm your wife. His rival's sweet wife.

I bet he would use me like a whore. Like a fuck meat, just ploughing my holes, just using your wife like a cumrag.

I bet he would be more wicked and even want to fuck me in your office, on your desk right next our family photo. Maybe even blast his cum all over it and me lick it. That would be so nasty. Just picture that the next time you see that sweet family photo, honey.

Where do you think he would want to come babe, in my stretched pussy or deep in my gaping ass. I think he would love to pull it out of my ass, make me suck his cock clean and cum on my face.

God, I bet he even takes videos and pictures of his conquests. Imagine your wife's sweet face covered in cum being in his collection of fuck sluts.

Be careful baby, you almost knocked down that waiter. Fuck are you hard baby. Are you trying to hide that bulge in your pants?

Fuck I love teasing you honey.

Oh Fuck, Guess who is the lucky winner of your wife's wet panties baby. It's Mr.Loyld, the janitor. Fuck, he is old enough to be my father. He is so kind and friendly with us.

Imagine him just sniffing and smelling my wet panties. They are so wet, he can suck my juices off the crotch panel, honey. He is probably jerking his cock right now, with your wife's panties wrapped around it. Fuck that would be so nasty. Maybe he will even tell you on Monday morning about a dirty skank's panties he found at the party.

I bet you would have a hard on knowing the old office janitor has pumped his thick spunk into your wife's dirty panties.

God, I love being such a slut for your baby.

Oh baby, your boss is right behind you.

God, she looks like an ebony goddess. Her short hair, strong arms and thick thighs and that booty on her. She looks so hot in that green dress.

I don't see her partner babe. God I envy her babe, being open about her sexuality, a successful CEO, ordering all of you around, She must be so stressed out at the end of the day, she must really take it out on that hot sexy partner of hers.

You know about all the crazy things I have done in college, but you know I have never been with a black woman.

I know how horny you get when I tell you about my pussy munching days.

Don't even think for a second to pimp me out to your boss if it will get you a promotion, honey.

I would love to be between her thighs licking her creamy pussy. And look at that ass baby, fuck I bet you fantasised about that for a long time. I don't blame you honey, I want to bury my face between those round ass cheeks. I bet she makes all her bitches eat her ass out.

Would you like that baby? Would you like to see your wife on her knees, seeing how far I can stick my tongue up her ass? Just imagine my sweet lips that you kiss every morning, sucking on her nasty shit hole.

Imagine if you walk into her office and see that ebony beauty squatting over my face and making me eat her ass and pussy, just riding my face.

Or the next time you have a meeting in her office, imagine I'm just under table servicing her while she questions your sales figures.

I bet she really knows how to wield a huge thick strap on.

God, I would love to be her white bitch. Imagine my white pale skin against her dark skin just glistening with sweat, me on all fours in our living room just getting the pounding of my life while she sends you to all those conferences.

Next time you call me during your trips, imagine your sweet wife talking to you on the phone while your boss in finger fucking my needy cunt on our bed.

What else do you think she is into baby? I bet she would enjoy spanking my ass, or get a little rough.

Maybe even invite her girlfriend over and they could double team me while she makes you pull an all nighter at the office.

Imagine me on our bed, with my pussy and ass being ploughed with their strapons. I bet my pussy would be gaping wide open when they are finished with me. They could probably even fist my greedy cunt.

Fuck that would be so nasty and filthy, our bed room reaking of sex. Our bed soaked in sweat, lube and squirt. Three intertwined bodies, all sweaty and slippery, moaning and screaming in pleasure.

Your boss's girlfriend sitting on my face making me eat her ass and holding my legs wide apart while your boss just fists my grooling wide open cunt making me cum, screaming like a whore.

Can you picture that honey? Can you imagine me like that?

Fuck, Im so wet and creamy, I think your colleagues could smell me.

I can't take this anymore baby, I'm just too horny and needy. You know how it makes me so desperate and edgy. Another five minutes and I might just lift my dress and start fingering my dirty cunt right here in the middle of your office party.

I am leaving to the car park, baby. You better make your excuses and be there in five minutes or I am just going bend over our car hood with my dress hiked around my waist and let the first guy who walks past, fuck me in any hole he wants.

Fuck, Imagine those security staff just fucking your wife over the the hood of your car with their batons. Wouldn't that be a sight. You better hurry babe, I'm almost in our car.

[Footsteps rushing to the car]

[Car door opens and shuts]

Oh, there you are. You almost pushed those guards to the ground.

Do you like what you see honey? Me waiting in the car, with my dress hiked up and three fingers up my nasty, creamy fuck hole.

Can you wait till we get home honey, do you want me to blow you right now or fuck me like a slut in the parking lot?

I will fucking take it baby. I will fucking taking it anyway you give it to me.

Fuck, I love getting you all worked up this way. I love when you get so desperate and horny, you just fuck me so rough and hard like trying to reclaim me.

I'm all yours baby. I'm always yours.

Fuck, this was so much fun. I haven't had so much at an office party. I love you, baby.