All Comments on 'Wife Teases at the Office Party'

by WritingBlues72

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a useless bit of illogical muttering! The idea of trying to converse with colleagues in a party setting while wearing Bluetooth earphones AND listening to your wife's constant verbal rambling in your ears...! No way, not gonna believe it. - TANSTAFFL

The Big BopperThe Big Bopperover 2 years ago

The storyline had some potential but it became very confusing. Couldn't work out when it was the man and when it was the woman talking.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

New approach, interesting idea. The fantasies of the wife run to the cuckold side. She assumed her hubby would be turned on by Imagining a dozen other folks fucking, sucking and fingering his wife - sorry, that would not do anything for me. If she stuck to flirting and maybe showing some extra cleavage or thigh, then talked about how hot that made her and what she wanted to do with/to her spouse, then it’s stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1* Another crappy day in LW. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad writing. No quotation marks, and hard to tell who's talking.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

I think it's a creative scenario, and it's always refreshing to read about married couples using that wonderful sex organ--the mind--to fantasize together and keep their passion for each other alive.

<>

I gave you 4*.

<>

However, your mechanics are confusing. Because you skipped any introduction, it took a while to figure out who was talking to whom, and if it was dialogue or all monologue. Apparently some readers never did figure it out.

<>

Additionally, I never figured out how she could see the people who were near him. Was she at the party alone--and walking around muttering when she wasn't getting hit on? Was she outside watching through Skype on his phone? Was she hiding out in the Security Control room watching him on cameras? She must have been nearby in order to prompt him into joining her in the parking lot, but no way could she have said what she did about the Security guys and not get molested if she were with them.

<>

And her descriptions were all a little over-the-top, weren't they? Do normal people contemplate getting ravished by multiple nightsticks, or getting DP'ed?

<>

In other words, this scenario could be the mind play of a loving and innocent couple, or the raunchy expression of two jaded people bored with the limitations of monogamy. I choose the former, but I think you intend the latter.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

OK, having re-read it, your seductress did address all the data points that had confused me.

<>

However, I had read them all twice before commenting but missed their significance, and I worked harder to understand than the average reader will. So i think your first story failed the Reader Appreciation Test because you tried to be too cute. I'm not saying your story is too smart for Literotica--there are a number of writers here who keep us on our toes--but your format already confused us, so your lack of explanation doubled the effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this kind of story, but I couldn't read this. I tried three times. Who's talking to who? I hate to be so harsh but I can't get past one star on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. My wife related well to it because she has actually done most of the things mentioned it the story. She did actually fuck my work rival in my office, and he made her look at our family photo as he dumped his load of cum in her fertile, married womb. She has also fucked several of my bosses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm with regguy69 that her going cuck was wrong. Had my wife chose to say that stuff I would be extremely angry. Total mood killer. I'd excuse myself and find her and tell her off big time and accuse her of WANTING to fuck around me and think she was taking a risk that I would allow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boreing

gaelen33gaelen33over 2 years ago
I liked it!

I see a lot of criticism in the comments section but I liked it! It's a sexy read and I personally didn't find the stream of consciousness confusing. Thanks for sharing :)

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

This is a copy of an audio by LushinLace!!!!!!which incidetally is brilliant

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Anonymous4 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. My wife related well to it because she has actually done most of the things mentioned it the story.

Yeah, no.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Love her dirty mind

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

What fun! Femdom agitprop with a sense of humor and erotic, as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again another amusing and interesting hot story. It read like a monologue to me. Just her talking. How she did that I'm not sure as she had to be watching hubby but surely couldn't have been actually at the party with others around her. Still it was a fun read and well written

BardnotBard

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

I just stumbled across this tale, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love it when my woman whispers nasty thoughts to me in bed, and this covered the gamut of things she could do. 5 stars from me! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous