Wife to Be

Story Info
She went back to her old ways.
2.7k words
3.25
31.1k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is William, and I am Twenty-two years of age. I left school and started work at the car assembly plant down the road from home. At school, there were four of us all good friends Jim, Fred, and Harry. Jim and Fred had met two girls, and both married at the age of twenty-one. The brightest of the four us was Harry; he had plans to climb the ladder of success in the hotel business.

I got an Invitation to the twenty-first party and there was this fantastic looking girl. As the night wore on, she kept glancing over at me with a smile. Plucked up the courage and asked her for a dance; dance after dance we had while others were trying to get a dance with her. The last dance came up, which was a slow smooch.

During the smooch, I plucked up more courage and asked Louis for a date tomorrow night. "I thought you were never going to ask me out." Louise said.

Louise was five feet ten with an hourglass figure long blond hair long, she was, drop-dead gorgeous. I could not believe my luck I was dating her. Every night from then on, I was with her. I fell in love with her and would do anything for her. All I wanted to do was to get her into bed.

Two days before Christmas, I went to her parent's house; they had gone to a dinner dance and would not be back until late. I had purchased a gold necklace for her Christmas present. I got a pair of cufflinks and a watch. She looked at me saying, "I have a present for us both."

She held my hand and walked me to her bedroom. "Get undressed," she said. She was down to her matching white bra and knickers in seconds; I was down to my briefs in seconds with a raging hard on. I held her by the waist, kissing her.

Then, both hands moved up to her tits squeezing and caressing them, I loved it. I moved my hands below her bra tit cups and pushed up her bra both her tits there for the sucking. I had a good view of those tits I had wanted to touch for so long. My hands were caressing her tits, my thumb and first and third finger squeezing both her nipples. I loved it. I then gave her a long kiss.

Both my hands slid down holding her knickers. I moved down her body with my tongue sticking out licking both her nipples sucking in turn. Then, I slid down her body taking her knickers to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She sat down on the edge of the bed with her legs parted wide.

I knelt between her legs. My head with the tongue out went straight for her cunt I was licking it. Thrust my tongue into her cunt long moans were coming from her. I stopped and said to her "can I take a photograph of this fantastic sight of yours." She looked at me with a smile saying, "I do not mind."

I picked up my phone. The first photo was with her legs spread wide and her tits. The second photo was close to her wet cunt. I moved back and said, "Louise looks at me." Next photo was of her smiling between her tits, her legs wide open and close to her cunt. I took my phone away and moved up to her on the bed.

Off came my briefs to mount her with her legs wide. My dick slipped in her cunt a couple of inches with my first thrust. Then I thrust again, it goes two more inches and a moan comes from Louise. Then with one final thrust my last three inches and a big moan from her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me onto her and moaning from her. I was thrusting away for minutes; her body starts shaking and moans from her. I could sense, she was approaching her orgasm, so I went faster. I also was close, and then she was shaking pulling me onto her with her legs.

She calls out I am Cumming then within seconds I call out I am Cumming shooting my load inside her. I rolled off her gasping for breath. We lay there for a few minutes my dick was becoming rock hard.

I said. "Louise please get down on your knees on the edge of the bottom of the bed on all fours and spread your legs." She was in the position I asked for. I was off the bed and stood up behind her. Her hand gripped my dick between her legs, and she entered my dick into her cunt.

With one thrust, my dick was inside her. She gave a good loud moan. We were going at it like rabbits. She is pushing back on me; I gripped her hips pulling her even more on to me. I started to shake. She calls out I am Cumming I call out I am Cumming shooting my second load deep inside her. That night for the first time, we fucked each other twice.

"That was the best Christmas present I have ever had," I said. I proposed to her in her bed. She kissed my dick and she said, "Yes". ... "Wait until after the wedding. we will be in bed for hours on end," she said.

I dressed and left before Louise's parents came back home from the dance. I returned to the house to ask her father, "Sir, can I marry your daughter?" I said. ... Tom calls out for his wife Mary. ... "Bill asked for Louise's hand in marriage." ... "Where are the bottles of champagne?" Tom said.

We decided to get married in the next year and a half of it was going to be in June. "Will you leave all the arrangements to us?" ... Tom and Mary said. They had been saving up for years for Louise's big white wedding day. I gave them the name and address of the people I wanted at the wedding.

Some guests had to travel miles by car and booked in at expensive hotels for two nights. The next seventeen months were great; Louise and I were fucking each other. I was looking forward to the wedding day for long nights of fucking all the time.

A month before the wedding on a Friday afternoon I was in high spirits it was special. I was getting promoted to line manager starting on Monday with a 25% increase in salary. I was in the town doing a little shopping for myself: shirts and trousers, and a pair of new shoes.

I saw Louise in the distance and was about to call out, but something stopped me. She was with a man; he was holding her and started kissing her. They broke their embrace. She had not seen me heading up the main street. I followed them up the Main Street.

They went inside the Main Street Hotel and bar. I thought they must be old friends. I walked into the hotel bar; I could not see Louise, Ha there, must be the second bar looked around no bar. I went up to the reception desk and dinged the bell.

The Manager comes out of the office lifting his head saying, "Yes sir how can I help." ... Well, I do not believe it." ... "Is that you Harry." ... "Is that you Bill." ... "Yes, long time no, see?" I asked Harry if he could help me. "Yes, what that might be."

"A man and woman walked into the hotel minutes ago; I thought they were in the bar," I said.

"You mean the blonde woman," he said. ... "Yes," I said.

"Harry, do you have any idea where they have gone." Harry had a puzzled look on his face and was wondering what to say. "Why, do you want to know," he said. I looked at Harry with a lump in my throat saying. "That blonde woman is going to be my wife."

Harry had a funny look on his face, paused a while again wondering what to say. "Sorry, Bill, there is only one way I can say," he said. ... "He and she are in one of the rooms upstairs." ... "She comes here two or three times a week with a different man each time." ... We let her use the same room we thought she was a prostitute."

We moved away from the office and he said, "She will be fucking away by now." I was speechless. Harry said, "Come with me." I followed him to a locked room in the back, on the door it said no admittance. Inside a recording system was in the room. She was using the only room with a camera hidden behind a two-way mirror. "Let us make sure it is your girlfriend," He said.

He clicked onto the room and she was fucking the man. "Is that her," He said. I could hardly speak then blurting out "the fucking slut." ... "Do you want to keep watching?" He said. ... I said "NO." ... "Any idea of what you are going to do," he said. ... "There's one thing for certain I will not be getting married in a month that is for sure," I said.

"She has been coming here for eighteen months and I have been recording her," he said. ... "Any chance of a copy of all the recordings," I said. ... "My pleasure," he said.

"Are you still single?" I said. ... "I sure am." ... "In that case, let us start having a good time again reliving those old times," I said. "Harry, I am busy for the next three weeks can we meet up here in three weeks," ... "Yes" he said.

"I will give you copies of all the recordings and the next three weeks with a few touches of mine," he said.

I carried on as though nothing had happened with her for the next three weeks and I stopped fucking her. Louise said to me "why have we stopped having sex." ... "I was saving myself for after we would wed. "I said to her. What a dam load of lies, I told her.

I returned to the hotel to meet up with Harry. At his side was a holdall with over two hundred DVDs of her with other men. "Bill should have mentioned this three weeks ago," ... "What is that?" I said. ... "You should go and get tested for STD," he said. ... "Thought of that myself. I have been to the hospital three times up to now waiting for the results."

"Bill what are you planning to do." ... "Harry, I have it all planned out for next Thursday night at her mum and dad's house." ... My mum and dad will not be there." ... "I am not going to embarrass them in any way." ... "Her brother and the bridesmaids will all be there and may be a few others." ... "I will tell you all about it on Tuesday night when we are out on the town."

"Here is the DVD of that Friday session you looked at and these are the following three weeks of her sessions," he said. "I will be wrapping the Friday session up as a special surprise present for her."

"And the last three weeks separate surprise presents." ... "I will tell you the rest of what goes next Tuesday. It is going to be a special surprise meeting that Thursday night." ... "I wish I could be there," he said.

I was at Louise parent's house that Thursday night, and I received a good welcome. Her brother, bridesmaids and two aunts and uncles were there. I was carrying the holdall and two wrapped presents with her name on.

The evening got into full swing all celebrating the big day soon. Everybody in high spirits all talking about all the plans made for the special wedding day. I kept up my phoney happiness with hate inside me waiting for the right moment. Then the right moment came.

"I see you have presents for me," Louise said. ... "Yes," with a beaming smile on my face. Louise started to unwrap the DVD of Friday's session. I turned Louise's parents. "Fancy watching a DVD for a few minutes," both said yes. I then gave her the other wrapped DVDs with another beaming smile. She was unwrapping Friday's session, Louise, saying, "It is a DVD." ... "Only a small special present for you and your family," I said.

She inserted the DVD into the player then picked up the controls. I watched every move she made. Everyone sat back and all were expecting a speech from me to her. Up on screen the title of the DVD it read.

The day I found out the truth.

She recognised the hotel name in an instant turning and looking at me. She turned back to the screen.

Up next, a fantastic picture of Louise taken from behind the two-way mirror. Next shot was Louise being well fucked. Louise stopped the DVD turning to me saying "Bill I can explain." ... "Please let me explain."

The room became deadly silent. Nobody said a word all looking at each other. I turned to Louise's parents and was about to speak to them. Her father looked at me saying, "Can you let Louise explain there must be a good reason." Most, likely she was being blackmailed into doing it," her father said. I burst out laughing my head off.

Tom, please let me say what I only came here tonight to say. "Your daughter is no good." ... Louise, saying "please let me explain." Crying.

"You can listen to what I have to say first, and then you can try to explain it all away." ... "Sorry, Tom and Mary the brief clips on the DVD of Louise you have been watching recorded four weeks ago, "... "I found out what type of daughter you have. She is a slut, slag a cheater and a sex-mad driven woman."

"She is ready and willing to be fucked to death by any man." ... "Bill please let me explain," Louise said sobbing. "Tom and Mary, the other wrapped present if you could call it that."

"It is of the last three weeks of Louise in the same hotel room fucking YES with three men." ... "Bill please let me explain." Louise said, still sobbing.

"Louise, ok, what to explain then explain all this away." ... "Inside the holdall, there are hundreds of DVDs of you fucking different men."

"Tom and Mary, I must admit it for the last 17 months I have been having sex with your daughter a couple of times a week," Louise is dick happy. ... "The wedding is off. I would not marry your daughter for a 100 million and you Louise you may have an STD."

"Inside the holdall, are the presents you have given me I do not have any memories of you whatsoever." ... "I am sorry for you, Tom, Mary, and the rest of your family." ... "I will have to tell my family the reason why there is going to be no wedding." ... "It is all down to you three to return all the wedding presents in this house." ... "Good night." The house was in a state of total shock and deadly silence.

I went home and told my parents the bad news for them but the best news for me.

I met Harry the following Tuesday. We laughed and laughed after I had finished. We are both fancy-free let us hit the road and have a dam good time fucking all the girls we meet. Our motto was love them and leave them.

Twelve months later, I was walking down the street towards Louise and a man. Louise and the man stopped. I stopped and she was looking at me. I stared back at both of them then they walked past me. I was looking back at her then her head turned to me with a smile and a wink.

The slut was up to her old cheating ways and fucking any man who picked her up.

She went back to her old ways.