Wife To Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of my cuckold lifestyle and how it came about.
2.5k words
3.66
45.2k
46
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

MY SLUT WIFE AWAKENS ( This forms; Part 1 of Wife to Slut)

It has been some time since I wrote, due to health issues. I hope my return is beneficial not only to my own rehabilitation (big words!) but those who follow my work, and enjoy reading my attempts. That's all they are I don't profess to being an expert writer, I put it down as it comes to me so to speak. Once again I look forward to submitting more works as I recover slowly. (it keeps me occupied if nothing else)

This is a story of cheating, cuckoldry and sex so if that's not your thing leave it and go away read something else. The rest of you enjoy. Constructive criticism is appreciated, holier than thou's can do one!

A story about a wife scorned, upset and the penalty paid by me her husband. If you don't like sex outwith wedlock leave now. If you like a story where the wife gets a good seeing to and the hubby becomes an unwilling cuckold via her actions read on!

This is about my wife and I, a true story with some small embellishments to give a better image of what happened. If you like it I may continue with more stories of my old life. Enjoy I hope.

a story about a wife scorned, upset and the penalty paid by me her husband. If you don't like sex outwith wedlock leave now. If you like a story where the wife gets a good seeing to and the hubby becomes an unwilling cuckold via her actions read on!

This is about my wife and I, a true story with some small embelishments to give a better image of what happened. If you like it I may continue with more stories of our new life. Enjoy I hope.

Ive been up all night, haven't slept a wink due to the headboard of my marital bed and the squeeky mattress along with the moans, groans and screams keeping me awake as my wife's new lovers keep her occupied in the bedroom.

How did I find myself in this position?... you may well ask! Through sheer ignorance, stupidity and recklessness and idiocy that's how. If I'd just kept my mouth shut not made foolish suggestions in our previous times of passion. Then maybe just, when we had a falling out at the pub, and I had stormed off in the huff, then none of this would have been happening now would it?... but oh no...i couldn't do it after all I was her husband and she will do as she is told..uhu!! (you fucking idiot!)

I was now being taught a very important lesson!...'Though shall not piss thy wife off...and saying suit your self,' as I stormed off WILL backfire!!. And what a lesson it had been.

So here we are, her upstairs getting the fucking of her life, me downstairs laid out on the couch playing with myself as I listen to the two young studs fuck her brains out. I mean, even when she arrived home hours later with the two youths, they had walked her home they said, on our road they said...aye right! Now any fool would have kept quiet wouldn't they? Said nothing, done nothing, seen nothing and let it run its course in bed together and maybe had a bit of fun teasing her once we had made up of course!

NO NOT ME.....I had managed to make things even worse..if that could have been possible, well I know now it was...all I had said in the privacy of our kitchen, out of their earshot as drinks were being made and consumed..was what would two young lads want with a drunk, married, fourty five year old woman....I can hear you sniggering even now!!...what a fucking idiot, was I totally insane, had I no imagination or idea of the consequences of such blatent mockery of a woman scorned!... what is it they say..'hell hath no fury than a woman scorned'...i was finding that out in buckets.

I had been locked out, humiliated and banished to the living room by my nearest and dearest as she ripped me a new one in front of the two youths. I had stood mouth gaping open and my stomach flipping when she had clattered the glass she was holding down, walked out of the kitchen and told the two boys if they wanted some 'old sluts pussy to get their two arses upstairs' before turning to me and telling me in no uncertain terms I was banned from the bedroom, I could sleep downstairs until she and her 'lovers' were finished. She then stepped up right into my face and in that death whisper that all woman have, said with clenched teeth and spit flying into my face as she raged at me.."whoa bettide you if you dare step inside the door of our bedroom before I say you can you little bastard," and with that she turned looked at the two boys and said as nice as ninepence "well come on then!" Now I'm not saying I was afraid of my wife but when she's mad stay well clear, and boy was she mad. I stood with mouth gaping and a sudden feeling of dread in my stomach as she and the two boys dissapeard ustairs, and then I heard the door close, the lock turn and in that brief moment of silence I could hear the clock tick! I realised just what I had done, what I was about to cause to happen and my mouth just flapped and my hands, knees and legs started shaking as I slumped down into the sofa. It seemed like ages until the tell tale noises started but it probably wasn't time just seemed to stop for me. I thought about going and stopping it but then remembered that look, and I became the cuckolded usband at that very moment. I just sat and waited for the inevitable to happen. It didn't take long until I heard her moans and loud voices from the two boys.

Then it was the sound of the bed being used, and finally the groans, moans and pleading sound of my wife as the two studs gave her what she wanted. I could have wept, but all too quickly I began to want to hear it clearer, I wanted to listen to her being ravished, of the sound of them fucking together and my confidence grew and I crept upstairs and listened outside the bedroom door. My cock was already harder than it had ever been, as I listened to them together.

'Thats a good girl, suck my balls'. I herd one say.

'Lick the shaft like that...that's it good girl, good girl.'

'Oh yeah baby, you like that don't you'. Her muffled moans meant she obviously had a full mouth.

'Man her pussy is dripping mate.'

'I've got four fingers in her and she's loving it.'

'What a slut' they both laughed out loud.

'She definetly likes the cock does this one mate.'

Lots of banging of the headboard, mattress squeeking and plenty of human sounds of sexual activity. Then lots more voices telling each other and her what to do. If only I could have seen it.

'Go on Jim get down and eat her out, lick her good and proper get her nice and wet, ready for cocking'

'Now bitch, start sucking my cock, like a good little slut,' said.

'Oh god yes what a soft wet mouth you have bitch.'

I could hear as plain as day the wet slurping sounds of a right good cocksucking going on.

'I'm gonna stuff it down your throat before I'm finished with you' said Tony.

'Dick slap her Tony, rub it all over her face.' laughed jim.

'Slap her arse while you fuck the bitch Jim.'

Once agin this went on for a while then I heard more shuffling sounds as obviously places were changed or positions moved. Then it would start again.

'Pull on those big titties, she loves that.'

'Thats it take it baby, take it all right to my nuts.'

'Oh god yes, you fuckers suck on those puppies.'

'Don't forget to suck my balls slut.'

' Oh god yes, oh fuck, fuck yes give it to me harder, harder' the bed seemed to crash even louder and louder as they obviously did as she pleaded them to do.

The sounds of her being fucked carried on for ages, until I heard Tony tell Jim, 'Shove a finger up her arse'

'bet the slut likes that eh? You like my fingers in your tight married arse bitch?' grunted Jim.

'Oh god fuck yes, yes,yes fuck my arse please stick your big cocks in my married arse and fucking make me your bitch' I heard her yelling at them.

They must have readily obliged, as I soon heard her cry out with a mixture of pain and then satisfaction as she grunted ' Fuck I can feel your balls slapping of my dripping cunt, you must be right in my arsehole balls deep'

Sure am you little arse fucked slut' I heard Jim grunt back at her,

'Sure fucking am and then the slap, slap, slap as his balls beat out the rythmn of his fucking of her dark hole.

It briefly stopped as I heard Tony say lets Dp her, you stay in her asre I'm going to fill her cunt with my cock see how she likes that. There need have been no concerns on wether she liked it or not for as soon as I heard Tony grunt 'I'm In'

There seeemd to be one continuous moan coming from my wife as she was double fucked analy and in her pussy. 'Ooooooooooh god yeeeeeeeessss' seemed to be repeated over and over again.

She began wailing and moaning like a banshee.

'fuck yeah that's it bitch ride them cocks.'

'yeah you love it don't you you little slut.'

'whos this pussy belong to now bitch' asked Tony.

'whos your daddy, ride her like a horse.'

'thats it take it all the way in.'

'rub your clit for me,'

'squeeze your tits,pull on them, pull them nipples for us.'

The sounds of sex were loud, I could hear their bodies slapping together. The sounds of gagging, spitting and the headboard being crashed against the wall as the two young studs went to town on my wife. Every hole was being used, and abused. Every sex act I could imagine was probably being enacted on and in our bed.

I stayed there for ages, until I heard them both grunt. 'Here it comes bitch, take it deep, take it in your slutty holes like the slut you are'

I was frantically beating my own cock until with as quiet a groan as I could I shot a stream of cum which hit the bedroom door and run onto the hall carpet. I quickly stuffed my cock backk into my trousers and crept away.

That was three hours ago. It hasn't stopped since then, just a constant banging, thumping and squeeking coupled with loud gasps, groans, moans and yells each time the two gguys cum, and when she cums it was loud her screams could probably be heard down the street. The neighbours, who im one hndred per cent sure knew what was going on, were left in absolutely no doubt that, that was what was going on. I fully expected a bang on the door any time telling us to keep it down. It never happened but whenever I meet my neighbours from each sid ethey just grin at me, and once im past they giggle and rush off whispering to each other. They know as I do that my wife was made a true slut that night and morning.

To cap it all off when they did appear neearly at lunch time on the Sunday my wife was glowing with pride. The two guys just looked at me laughed and left. Anne kissed them goodbye at the door, with no concern for whoever might be watching. When she closed the door and looked at me she smiled and said "I don't care, I'm a slut for them and I love it the neighbours and you can like it or lump it!" and with that she skipped off back upstairs and I heard the shower running. I made a coffee and took it up once the shower stopped, and sheepishly walked into a scene of utter devestation in our bedroom. The bed was a mess, I could see wet stains all over it, the pillows were covered in wet marks as well and the chair my wife used at her make up table was sitting in the middle of the room with a huge wet patch on the seat pad.

I looked at her and then at the ground, I walked up to the bed and sat the coffee on the bedside table.

I stepped back and said "im really really sorry darling, I apologise profusely for my behaviour and hope you will forgive me."

She stood on her side of the bed, brushing her hair and said " I bloody bet you are!" and then she ripped the covers off the bed, told me to help make it as she was tired and need to rest. "We will talk later, now fuck off and let me sleep it's been a long HARD night!"

It was well into the day before my wife appeared, she made herself a coffee and sat on the chair facing me. I looked over at her and asked "have you forgiven me". She sipped her drink and smiled before looking right at me and saying "In future, if I tell you something you better bloody do it with no fucking backchat, or what happened last night will only be the start of even bigger issues with you and I, Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded yes. "answer me!" she yelled.

I jumped slightly "Yes my darling I understand."

"And in case you think I'm kidding I have both their numbers in my phone which is now locked so you can't get into it, or read any messages we might exchange. And I WILL be meeting them again at some stage anyway, as it's the best fucking sex iv'e ever had. Both of them were very well hung, and know how to pleasure me properly. You will still be allowed to bed me but any slip ups with your petted childish behaviour and that privilige will be removed, and you will find yourself sleeping downstairs for good, are we clear??"

"YES," I said in as strong a voice as I could to try show her I would toe the line in future.

And that my friends is what happens if you step out of line and make stupid and futile attempts to embaress a wife! Lesson well and truly learned....until the next time!

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers