Wife To Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part of my cuckold lifestyle and how it came about.
3.5k words
3.76
29.1k
28
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,288 Followers

MY WIFE HER BOSS'S SLUT (part 2 of Wife to Slut)

(Boss, cuck, cheat, older)

Part 2 of my wife Ann's slide into being a slut, again this involves cuckoldry even if it is through her unknowingly to an extent. It involves an unfaithful wife, a Boss who pimps her, and the usual lewd sex that involves. If this annoys you pass on bye, and read something else. The rest of you enjoy hopefully.

As always constructive criticism is always appreciated, holier than thous can do one!.

So anyway, I told you all about my wife Ann and her night of sex with the two young studs. I thought I'd just update you on what's happened since.

After a few days of sucking up to my wife who was really, really angry. I made loads of effort buying flowers, perfume a nice meal at a fancy restaurant all seemed well and back to normal. Well she was speaking to me at least and I was behaving myself, the memory of her anger made sure of that! I however was still having sessions where I'd have to sneak off to the toilet and have a secret wank at the memories.

One evening we were sitting and the subject of that night came up. after lots of discussion it became clear that I had enjoyed it in some weird way, she had cuckolded me (her words) and enjoyed the feeling. She even said her new nickname for me was Cux. That was just between us though. She wasn't adverse to something similar occurring again. I was happy as long as she was happy. (happy wife, happy life!) there was no plans made on anything but we both realised something had changed and for the better. Our sex life was good, more adventurous, and enjoyable we had introduced several new things into our sex life as well. So when I discovered her secret it came as a little surprise but not unexpected.

I had been working and got home to find the house empty, nothing to unusual it was just that I expected Ann to be there as she should have been finished work. After another half hour I decided to go look for her in case something was wrong (wasn't there just!) her workplace was about two mile away and was in an old Victorian building with loads of other companies using it. So lots of rooms. I drove over, checking that her car wasn't in the pub car park and saw no sign of her, sure enough I got to her work and there was her car. I parked up and had to walk around the back where I knew the door would be open for cleaners etc.

Upon arriving at her office there was no sign of her, and I decided to go back out and go round the building to get access to the car at the front, a shorter distance. As I went outside and walked around the building I was passing a room with those industrial slatted blinds on them and the top sections of the windows themselves had glass slats to allow airflow. As I drew level about three feet from the windows and opposite the big rhododendron bushes that invaded the path, I heard some strange sounds coming from inside the room. I was just about to walk away when I heard something that stopped me in my tracks.

It was my wife's voice and the male voice I recognised as her boss Tom.

I stopped and edged closer. I found a corner where it was dark enough to hide me from prying eyes from inside and anyone passing outside and looked in to see who the couple were. I saw my wife sitting in a chair with files around her, a screen and some other clutter on the table. But it was her boss Tom's actions that made me realise she was going to be a slut for him, there and then.

Tom bent down and spoke into her ear, not loudly but I still heard what he said. "your a dirty slut and I'm going to fuck you" what surprised me more though was her reply;

"I know. Soon I hope"

His hand went to her thigh, and began to move it higher, until she parted her legs allowing him to stroke her pussy through the thin material of her panties. Pulling her panties to the side he soon had a couple of fingers inside her hole, dipping them in and out, swirling them around and rubbing her clit. Ann gasped loudly, obviously close to cumming from the attention she was receiving to her sensitive clit. She smiled at him and moaned softly, letting him know that what he was doing was having the desired results.

"Stand up Ann", he said.

"Now undress, you heard me STRIP!" as she took to long to respond.

"I want to see your tits and pussy" he smugly said.

Ann quickly stripped naked. And then licked her fingers and with one hand started playing with her pussy, whilst the other played with her nipples and tits. Her nipples were soon fully erect and she was enjoying herself made all so obvious by the soft moans she was making. Ann then sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs wide so as to expose it fully to Tom. She was totally concentrating on pleasuring her pussy, then she lifted something off the table, it was a church candle, it must have been used as a centre piece. But my wife was now using it as a makeshift dildo. I could see her puffy labia wrapping themselves around its girth as she shoved several inches in and out of her already dripping cunt.

Tom stepped up beside me and took one of my hands and placed it on his cock, it was rock hard. He unzipped himself allowing that monster to spring free. Ann sort of rolled onto her side and grabbed it with both hands, wanking his cock for him pulling it closer to herself until I saw her head lower down and I knew she was taking him in her sweet little mouth. I could hear the sucking, slurping sounds as she gave him head. Her head began bobbing up and down as she got into it. Tom was meanwhile stripping off completely to reveal a firm well toned body, that showed his athleticism, his cock slipped out of her mouth as he stepped out of his trousers. Ann had stopped using the candle as a dildo and Tom took a grip on it and pulled it out of her dripping wet cunt.

Tom was rubbing his erection as he stepped up to take the place of the now redundant candle come dildo. He grabbed her legs, spreading them high and wide, affording him an easy entry into her slutty cunt. He told her to hold onto her ankles and then using his fingers pulled her pussy lips apart, he dove face first into her hole and started lapping and sucking on her sex. He was obviously paying a lot of attention to Ann's clit as she began moaning loudly, and wriggling around on top of the table but he had a good grip on her as cheeks so she wasn't going anywhere. Tom was driving her wild, and quickly brought her to the first orgasm. As soon as she had cum, he flipped her over onto her stomach, pushed her legs up either side of her spreading her wide apart, with her ass and cunt easy prey, to allow him ease of access yet again.

With one lunge he entered her and began to fuck her slowly and gentle, fast then hard, taking her from climax to climax quickly. He did this for over half an hour before he too let out a roar and dumped his load deep inside my wife. Then he pulled his deflating cock out of her hole and spun her around so her head hung over the edge. He rubbed his soiled cock all over her face, stuck it in her mouth, spat on it, spat on her face and smeared it all over her. He draped his balls on her face, laying his big thick cock over onto her chest and wiggled them inside her willing mouth, using his spare hand to ensure she got all of them in her mouth to suck on.

His cock was soon hard again, and he slipped it back into her mouth, and began face fucking her, calling her all the dirty sluts, whores and bitches under the sun. telling her she was his slut, she would do as she was told from now on, he would fuck her wherever and whenever he wanted. My wife just moaned gurgled and gagged on his cock as he thrust it ever deeper into her mouth, until eventually I heard him grunt "yeah bitch that's what I'm saying swallow my cock al the way down your slutty throat.!"

Her face was a fucking mess, spit, pre cum and not flowed freely all over her, her make up was a disaster streaked all over. Her eyes were shot red, and she was blowing bubbles from the sides of her gaped mouth. Every thrust in blew more snot out, every drag out pulled more mixture of pre cum, and spit out and drained over her face, there was so much it was running onto the floor between his splayed feet. The loud splat, splat, splat of his balls slapping against her chin clearly audible even above his and her moans.

My own cock had blown a load without even me touching it. I could feel the large mess inside my pants starting to spread out and soak through my trousers as I watched my slut wife get yet another sound fucking at the hands of yet another man that wasn't married to her.

I could hardly believe it, for despite her being able to deep throat me, Tom's cock was something else. Twice as thick and at least half as long as mine again. And there she was nut deep, bouncing those big balls of her chin as he throat fucked my wife like a pro. Again I heard him grunt loudly as he dumped another load in her gullet this time. There must have been copious amounts as it seeped out the sides of her mouth which was in the 'O' formation around that monster cock. All the time he had been diddling her clit, fingering her cunt and making her cum time after time as he throated her! What a fucking stud this guy was, and a lot older than myself at least sixty. But he was giving my middle aged wife some fucking work out on that cock, her body glistened with sweat and streaks of cum and spit all over her face, hair and body.

They lay and kissed for a while and I thought it was about time to move. Just as I was about to leave Tom's cock was once again hard and this time the old bastard turned her over onto her belly again and started fingering her arsehole. She went crazy, begging him to fuck her ass off of her. "Go on Tom fuck your sluts ass for her, give me it, fill my filthy married ass up with a real cock!" she screamed.

Tom being such a gentleman, duly obliged. He worked several fingers in first, using the copious amounts of cum and gunge from her face fucking and her pussy hammering to lubricate her asshole up before easing his mammoth cock into that tight brown hole. She screamed and yelled, saying it was too big but tom persevered working away an inch at a time in and out slowly and steadily until finally he grunted as he bottomed out, her ass full to his balls of his big pussy basher. I watched him fuck her slowly then faster until finally he was hammering her ass for all he was worth. The expletives and filth that was coming out of my wife's mouth would have made a prostitute blush I'm sure! But god she loved every fucking minute of having him drill her ass to the table.

I left them as soon as I saw Tom empty his balls again, this time in her bowels. I drove home my own cock throbbing and rock hard in my trousers. As soon as I got in I ran to the toilet and beat a load out over the sink, my balls pulsating for ages as shot after shot splattered out covering the bowl in thick ropes of my own cum. I collapsed on the toilet floor my slimy cock leaving traces all over my trousers and pants which were bunched around my thighs.

I was asleep on the chair when Ann arrived home three hours later, she had a contented look on her face, as she kissed me and said "oh babes you needn't have waited up I just forgot to call and say I was doing some overtime with Tom the boss tonight on an important job!" I just looked d at her and said no problem sweetheart anytime. Ann then bounced of literally to the shower where she was for over an hour. I knew why, but again I knew I had some serious wanking material stored away in my head. Where will she take our slutty marriage next, and will she tell me or keep it secret again?

The next morning was Saturday, and we were laid in bed when Ann's phone went off. I groggily came too as she grabbed it, jumped up and stood in the hallway. "Hi Tom, what's up?" I heard her say.

I'm sure that would be okay, I'll just check, she stuck her head back around the door. "Tom needs some extra information for that job we were working on last night, are you okay if I go in for a few hours to help him?" she asked smiling wickedly.

Sure honey whatever you want and if Tom needs you then go for it. "That's fine Tom be there soon, bye" within thirty minutes she was washed, teeth brushed changed and out the door. I knew where she was going and I was dam sure it wasn't work of the usual nature it would be working her little slutty ass that's what it would be. So I gave her a half hour start and set off, same thing same place. Only this time I parked well out of sight so I didn't need to worry about her seeing my van if she came out before I could get away.

I walked quietly around the old building, hoping I was right and they were in there. I did notice three vehicles in the car park but never gave it a second thought. I found my hiding space again and this time I had no darkness to hide me only the bushes and the shadows of the building so I had to be extra careful. Imagine my surprise when I peered in to see not just Tom and Ann but another guy there too. I didn't recognise him but he looked like he was about Tom's age. Tom had his arm wrapped around Ann's waist and he spoke to this new guy. "Harry, this is Ann she is my personal slut!, Ann this is Harry he's going to be joining us this morning to ensure you get treated like the slut you are and go home filled to the brim with cock! You'll like that won't you slut?"

"God yes, if it's half the fucking I got last night I will be ecstatic" she said.

Tom the told her to strip, and get on the floor. Ann was naked in a flash and on her knees in front of them as quick.

"Lie on your back and play with yourself slut" said Tom.

Ann did as she was bid, spreading her legs wide, fingering her pussy and tweaking her nipples. Squeezing her tits together spitting on them and rubbing her own pussy juices all over them. Her pussy was soon leaving a wet patch between her ass cheeks on the floor and she asked Tom for the candle she had been using the night before. He gave her it and soon it was fully inserted in her cunt, and she began thrusting it in and out like a dildo. Her fingers never left her clit as the two men stood watching their clothes in a heap on the floor beside them. Both cocks stood to attention, their heavy balls filled, primed and ready to fill my wanton slut of a wife again and again.

"told you she was a filthy little slut harry! Didn't I" said Tom.

Anne was in a world all of her own thrusting the candle in and out furiously until she came, her hips bouncing up and down on the floor as she creamed herself, her moans and gasps signalling her ecstasy finale. You can fuck her any time you want she's ready willing and more than capable of servicing both our big cocks at once so have at her! He said.

Harry lifted her legs apart and slid his cock effortlessly into my wife. He began long slow fucking strokes, stopping every now and then, with his cock buried balls deep inside her just holding it there. He lasted a good ten minutes before he eased out and with one final lunge that buried his cock deep in her belly he unloaded his seed into her. Ann just groaned and wrapped her legs around his body holding him inside her until she was sure he had emptied his balls in her. He got up and surprised me by getting dressed. He took out his wallet and threw some money on the floor beside her. I saw it was three or four twenty pound notes, I was gobsmacked her boss had just pimped her out to a pal for money!

Harry left, and then Tom walked over lifted her up lay her on the table and spread her legs wide. I could see the gaping hole that was once my wife's tight pussy. It had been battered into submission over last night and just now. The cum from Harry was oozing out of her hole and Tom slipped his own cock inside and wiggled it around before removing it, stuffing several fingers in her pussy hole and scooping a great mass of cum out before spinning her round until her head hung over the side again. He spread the cum on his hand all over her face, then he used his cock to face slap her making even more of a mess. Ann was groaning and moaning telling him to treat her like the slut she was. Make me your bitch Tom, fuck me hard, fill my holes with your cock, fuck my husband, I want your cock and any others you can get me she cried out as Tom bitch slapped her face time and time again until her face was red with the cock slapping she had been given. I was taken aback but deep down I had known long before today that things were never going to be the same after the first time with the two young guys. I resolved to hang on as long as I could.

Eventually Tom had his cock stuffed down her throat, all the way in then just the head as she gobbled, sucked and gagged on it until he finally blew his load in her mouth. He took his cock out lifted her blouse off the floor and wiped himself clean on it. I wondered how she would explain that to me! I need not have worried all evidence was meticulously destroyed or removed.

He got dressed and looked at her laid out on the table a fucking mess she was. Right slut of home with you and remember when I call you come running, I intend to start bringing a few more friends round to sample your goods. Indeed a gang-bang might be something I can organise if your up for it slut? What you say?

Anne climbed off the table, unzipped him ans slid her hand inside, pulled his cock out and swallowed the soft prick whole. Does that answer your question stud? I'm game if you are she grinned. With that she let his cock go, turned round got dressed, not even bothering to clean up and walked out.

When I got home an hour later she was in the shower, her clothes were in the washing machine and she made no mention of what had happened other than to say it had been another hard day at work. I grinned to myself, knowing full well it had indeed and there would be a few more soon I thought.

I am one lucky man with a slut for a wife, even if it does make me her cuckold!...Till the next time.

easyballs
easyballs
1,288 Followers