Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 05

Story Info
Their new lives begin.
7.4k words
7.9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how a loving and happily married woman became a slut and worse. She loved her husband and life enough to give herself away to keep them together, but not totally happy.

Wife to Slut to Company Whore

Part Five

Their new lives begin

Narrator: They both were up at their normal time Monday morning trying to get ready for work. Steven dressed as he normally did, but Rebecca had an entirely different routine to follow. She had a menu of Slutty clothes to choose from, and Steven didn't want her wearing Bra's or Panties. So, she picked a teal silk camisole top to go with her shortest of skirts, the blue one. Crotchless pantyhose, cum fuck me heels and the matching jacket for the skirt and she was ready.

"I feel like I'm going to work half naked."

"That's the idea babe. I want you feeling that silk against your nipples every time you move, and I want you aware of the air conditioning on your pussy. I want you teased and horny all day long."

"That's just cruel. Then I have to wait all day to get home and have you fuck me."

"That's the way it works out Babe."

"By The Way: Please don't forget to call me about how things are going on the job front."

"By all means Bec."

Steven: I wasn't sure how this was going to feel once we got started, and I wasn't even sure I could handle it, but I love Rebecca and I want her to be as happy as she can be, even if that meant some problems for me. But I trust her to stick to our agreement, which means she won't be doing ANYTHING sexual, including flirting, without my permission and without me there.

But the feeling I have this morning, sending her out into the world, dressed like a happy slut, just gave me a tent in my pants. The fact that other men are going to be watching her, trying to get stolen views of her body, even hoping for an upskirt shot with her short skirt, excited me beyond anything I had envisioned. We left for the station to go to work, and go our separate ways, but not without me teasing her by partially opening her legs as we sat together, and telling her the men walking by us all wanted to rip her skirt off and bend her over the bench we were sitting in. By the way she started to fidget in her seat, and plead for me to stop it, I could see it was having its desired effect.

"Well, I'll see my newly owned whore tonight, and take care of those urges your having right now."

"Oh, you're so cruel sometimes."

"Just make sure you don't leave a spot on the back of your skirt. Men will know what it was from."

"Oh Great, give me one more thing to worry about. I know I've been naked for you in public, but never going to work feeling exposed as I do now."

"Get used to it babe, I'm aiming to keep you sexually charged up every minute I can."

"Yes, I'm starting to see that."

"Well, I have to catch my train now, so I'll see you tonight."

"Don't forget to call me about the job."

"I won't dear."

Rebecca: Steven left me to get on his train, and I was left there horny as hell. I had 11 minutes or so before my train, so I set a timer on my phone and went into the ladies' room to take care of my urges. I didn't have a bunch of time so I had to make it quick, which meant I wouldn't have time to get all from it that I wanted. But a small orgasm was going to be better than none, so that's what I did.

I had just hurried to clean myself up before my alarm went off. Doing things like that in a business skirt, going to work with no panties is risky so I put extra attention into cleaning myself up.

Steven: I called Mr. Kingsman as soon as I got to work, my excitement level through the roof, I tried to compose myself and sound professional instead of like a child at Christmas. We had a productive call and he invited me and Bec to join him and his wife for dinner tonight. Knowing I take the train, he made a car and driver available to me for this afternoon and tonight, after I told him I was working half day today. Of course, I told him yes, but now I must tell Bec, so I called her immediately.

"Hey, my sexy whore, how's it going?"

"You're just enjoying this Too much. Are you calling just to tease me and get me wetter than I already am?"

"I'm not saying I don't enjoy that, but that's not why I'm calling. I already took the afternoon off and want you to do the same. I'll pick you up at 12:15 pm."

"What's going on?"

"I'll fill you in when I see you babe, just be ready, we have to go shopping."

"Can we afford that after our weekend? That couldn't have been cheap."

"I'll transfer some money from our savings to cover it, just be ready."

"OK babe, but you'd better tell me as soon as you pick me up. Remember, you said I would still be your full partner in anything non-sex related."

"And I meant it Bec, I'll explain everything when I pick you up."

"Are you coming in a ride share or cab?"

"Neither, but you'll see at 12:15."

Steven: I hung up my phone and went to talk with my boss. He gave me the day off instead of just the afternoon, so I went to the bank to transfer money, called and made a reservation at the best dress shop in the city, made reservations for Bec at a top spa, and a beauty parlor appt for her, and while she was doing that, I would be getting a new suit tailored. We were going to look the best as was possible for tonight's dinner. Dress to impress, plus having that feeling of going out on the town afterwards and know you look good. This, hopefully, was going to be a celebration tonight.

The car picked me up at noon sharp and we headed over to pick up Bec. I was standing next to this beautiful chauffeur driven car waiting for her to come out and see me, when she walked up to me from behind.

"Steven, how much does this sweet ride cost?"

"I don't know, I didn't hire him."

"Then were did he come from?"

"It came from a man that I hope is my new employer."

"You got the job?"

"No, but for now I've got the car and driver. Get in and I'll explain it all to you."

Narrator: Rebecca got in full of anticipation and Steven explained everything to her, including her appointments for the afternoon. She was high as a woman can be, well except without orgasming, and Steven loved seeing her excited like this.

"Now, after we go to choose a dress for you tonight, then you're off to the spa and I'm off to get fitted for my new suit. But I'm going to leave the driver with you, and I can cab it to the men's store, then back if necessary."

"What do I owe for all of this Baby?"

"You don't owe anything. This is payment for being such a great whore and fantastic wife."

"Well, I'll have to be a "Great Whore" more often."

"Oh, don't worry about that, you will. Remember, I have total control."

"Yes, you do my dear."

"So, let's go buy you a new dress."

"Maybe shoes too."

"Bra, Panties, shoes, stockings, garter belt, and dress. A whole new outfit."

"I thought you didn't want me wearing Bras and Panties anymore."

"I can't have my new boss getting a look at your nipples and pussy right away, now can I."

"I guess not baby, let's get me some new clothes."

Steven: Bec was waited on by three different women, choosing undergarments, heels, and her new dress. She knew how short I wanted it and how sexy I wanted her to be. Now it was time to see what she would choose with me sitting right there, and my beautiful wife didn't disappoint. She stayed a lady without forgetting she was my whore which is exactly what I had hoped for.

After we were done, I took a rideshare to my fitting and she rode to her spa appointment.

I met up with the driver, Sam, before Bec was done in the spa. My suit was going to be ready within the hour and it was only 3pm. I started talking to Bec about going to my company gym for us to change when Sam overheard us.

"Excuse me for overhearing your conversation, but I have an idea that might help you."

"Please let me know what you're thinking Sam?"

"Well, we have a few company apartments and I have full access to them. If I let you go back to work to dress for dinner tonight, Mr. Kingsman wouldn't be very happy with me."

"That would be great Sam are you sure it would be, OK?"

"I insist sir."

"Then that's what we will do."

Rebecca: Later that Evening we walked into the restaurant where we were to meet. Every man in the place, and most of the women, stared at me in that short sexy dress, and I acted perfectly. It was only a bit higher that mid-thigh, but I looked damn sexy in it. We met up with Stevens potential new boss and his wife.

After the introductions of myself and Mr. Kingsman and his wife Patricia, we all sat and engaged in small talk.

"Let me take control of this conversation for a moment."

"Sure thing Mr. Kingsman."

"Please, here at dinner its Paul and Pat."

"Yes sir, I'll try to remember that."

"Pat, don't you need to powder your nose, or any other parts of your body?"

"Yes Paul, Rebecca would you accompany me?"

"Ah...Sure Pat."

"Now that the ladies are gone, let's talk Steven."

"Absolutely Sir."

"I don't want you to sit through an entire dinner waiting to find out why we invited you."

"I appreciate that."

"I have checked you and your beautiful wife out completely, and I would like to offer you a position at my corporation."

"You checked out Rebecca also? Is she being considered also?"

"Well, to be honest, she wasn't at first. I saw your application and resume, but it wasn't until yesterday afternoon that my fantastic wife told me that Rebecca had also applied. To be clear, I hire the lawyers and I have others hire the support staff. But once Patricia showed me her resume, I agreed to hire her also."

"You plan to hire both of us?"

"Yes Steven, now wait until the girls return and we can go over my offer."

Narrator: Pat and Bec returned acting like best of friends and sat with their respective spouses.

"Bec, My Kingsman is going to hire us both."

"Wow, that's great news. Will we be working together?"

"No, for obvious reasons I can't have husband and wife working in the same department. But I need a qualified researcher to work in my office and we also need a investment lawyer in our acquisitions department."

"That's great news. When would we start and what would our wages be."

"Steven my husband and I don't discuss money and details outside the office. Why don't you both come by the offices, look at our company, and then we can make a monetary offer."

"Yes, I think we can do that tomorrow if you like."

"Yes, that would be just fine, now let's enjoy our dinner and good company."

Steven: We had a nice dinner, drinks after, and we all did some dancing. Pat danced with me while Mr. Kingsman danced with Bec. I kept an eye on her and she seemed fine and did nothing but smile while dancing."

"So, you're keeping a pretty close eye in Rebecca, are you overprotective or are you worried about something in particular?"

"No, not at all Pat, it's just I love to watch her move. It's been that way since the first night we met, and I just can't take my eyes off her."

"Well, she is one hell of a beautiful and sexy young woman. If I were you, I don't think I'd let her out of my sight."

"Well thank you, but I just enjoy watching her, it's nothing more than that."

"I understand Steven, but I think you should dance some more with me and look at me for a short while."

"I'm sorry Pat, I wasn't ignoring you, really. Yes, I would love to dance with you again."

Steven: We all danced and ended up next to each other in the dance floor.

"Hey there buddy, would you like to switch partners? I must make sure your hands aren't going anywhere other than what is necessary."

"Oh Paul, you are so bad."

Rebecca: Steven and I danced and discussed the reality of us leaving our jobs and moving onto something new.

"Well, what do you think Steven?"

"They seem nice enough, and I'm sure it would be a bump in pay for us both. I'm sure I can learn what I need to and you're very good at researching. It seems like it would be a good fit."

"Will we be continuing our arrangement working at a new company?"

"Yes Bec, that's a must."

"OK, you're in charge."

"You seem worried, tell me what's on your mind."

"It's just little comments that were made tome tonight, it's probably nothing."

"Bec, give it up. Tell me what's going on in your head."

"Well, first while we were in the ladies' room, Pat made a few comments on how I was dressed."

"Like what?"

"Well, she knew I was naked under my dress and commented that she used to dress a lot like me, but she never wore panties or bra. Then she made a comment about how I caught such a looker as you."

"Well, that seems pretty harmless."

"Then she told me that husband only hires beautiful women to work in his office."

"A little bit more than you needed to know, but still harmless. Did he make any moves on you while you were dancing?"

"No, but I got the impression that I was being interviewed all the same, and not only for my work skills."

"Wouldn't it seem strange that someone like him wouldn't try to learn as much about us as he could?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Don't worry Bec, this company has an impeccable reputation."

"I know Honey. I'm probably overreacting, but sometimes a woman's instincts just tell her to watch out."

"By all means, be as careful as you feel you need to be, but don't do anything to insult or alienate him dear."

"Oh, I won't honey."

"OK then, lets get back to the table and our hosts."

"Tell me Steven, when tomorrow do you think you will be coming by to see us?"

"I was thinking of early tomorrow morning, if that's OK with you? Somewhere around 9AM would be perfect."

"I'll make the car and driver available to you then."

"Well, thank you sir."

"Sure, do you like Sam driving you?"

"Yes, he's been right on the money."

"Good, then He'll be your full-time driver."

"Full time Sir?"

"Yes, your position comes with a car and driver. Just let him know what time you need him in the morning, and I'll call him and assign him to you."

"It seems like you're really trying to get me onboard."

"I grab up talent when I see it."

Narrator: They had a good evening and while Sam was driving them home, they fooled around in the back seat of the car until Rebecca noticed that Sam had seen her husband's hand up her dress.

"Don't worry ma'am. I don't see anything my clients do in the back of my car, and I wouldn't talk about it if I did. As far as I am concerned, I work for you."

"Well, that's good to know."

"Is there anywhere I can take you before going home?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, there is a park near our house. I'd like to get out and walk a bit before going home."

"Of course, I think I know the park you're speaking of. You can just leave your things in the back of the car if you wish."

"Yes, that would be helpful, wouldn't it be Honey?"

"What do you have to leave here?"

"I was thinking of my Wrap. Just you and I walking, and I can snuggle under your arm if I get cold."

"Sounds good to me."

Rebecca: We walked down to a darker area of the park where I turned to my husband and asked him.

"Do you realize that if that one button behind my neck was undone, that this dress could fall to the ground?"

"Well, you're going to have to let me find that out."

Steven: I undid the button as she hugged me, she stepped back, and with a shimmy and a shake her dress was laying in the walking path."

"And I know how much you dislike bras so here; you can hold this one for me."

"Well, that will leave you with just your new panties and heels."

"I can fix that. You see, I Just kick off the heels like this, and slide the panties off like this."

"Narrator: Throwing them both to the ground she was now completely naked on the walking path."

"Isn't this the way you said you want your whore dressed?"

"Oh yes, I like that outfit."

"Then get over here and show me what you like to do with your whore."

Narrator: As she sat on the grass along the path, Steven wasted no time getting his clothes off, then moved to join her in the grass."

"Is your rear end still sore?"

"It doesn't matter, I am here for you to do whatever you want."

"Then lay down on your back and pull those legs up."

"Yes sir."

Steven: I took immediate advantage of Bec being naked and entered her pussy with no trouble at all. She was already wet, willing, and ready for sex...and I wasn't going to let a moment like this pass.

"You want me to use my whore? I'll fuck you any time of day or night woman."

"Yes, give me that cock, make me scream for more."

Steven: Fuck her was what I said and fuck her is what I did. I kept pounding in and out of her while rubbing and pinching her sensitive nub. The more excited she got, the more fluids she produced while I kept pushing them into her ass to use as lube. It wasn't long before I pulled out of her pussy and slammed into her still sore ass.

"Oh yeah Baby, fuck my asshole. Give it to me deep."

"Grunt, grunt, growl."

"Yes, that's it, fuck me like an animal."

Rebecca: It took very little time to reach an orgasm, as I have been excited since the spa and wanted Steven to fuck me ever since. As I came Steven exploded shoving every last centimeter of his cock up my ass, spurting his cum deep, deep, inside my bowels.

Laying there recovering Steven's text message beep sent off and he quickly looked at his phone.

"We have to go now, grab your clothes."

"What's wrong Honey?"

"Sam just texted me; the police are responding to a house across the street from where he dropped us off. He said to meet him on the other side of the park."

Narrator: They both hurried to gather up their clothes and took off running to the other side completely naked.

"There's the car, let's jump in quickly."

"Steven...I'm completely naked. Do you want Sam seeing me like this?"

"Not really, but I'd rather him see us than the police. How about you?"

"Year, you're right. Let's go make a run for it."

Rebecca: When we got to the car, Sam had towels and wipes in the back seat for us.

"Well Sam, how did you know we would need this stuff?"

"What stuff Ma'am? I don't know what you're referring to."

"I like you Sam."

"Thank You Ma'am."

Rebecca: It was so hot and exciting when Sam saw me naked with cum leaking out of my ass, and acting like he didn't see anything. He knew I had just been used by Steven and he played it so cool. In my earlier life, I would have jumped him right away, but I didn't know how to act now. I figured I would talk it out with Steven later at home.

By the time we got home Steven and I had dressed, well he did. I Just slipped my dress on and carried everything else. I walked to the door while Steven made arrangements for tomorrow mornings pick up. When finished he walked towards me.

"You are wearing entirely too much to go inside dear."

"Oh yeah, you want me to be naked right out here on the porch?"

"Park, porch, car, pretty much anywhere we go."

"Well, that's pretty much an impossible dream, but I'll do my best."

"Rebecca: I slipped my dress off as this isn't the first time Steven had me naked in the driveway, but he was doing more and more increasing my chances of someone seeing me. It's not that I'm opposed to flashing strangers but directly out front is risky."

"OK, I'm naked on the front porch. Do you want to open the door for me?"

"I think you look just fine where you are Bec."

"You would, you're a man."

"As long as you just say Yes Sir, I'll be happy."

Rebecca: I was enjoying being teased and treated like a slut from my husband, even after the park the area between my legs was on fire. I felt my own juices starting to run down my inner thigh and I knew I was going to need more of his attentions.

12