Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, why don't we go inside and have some more fun?"

"Aww...Is my slut still horny?"

"Yes, yes she is."

"Give me a minute and I'll see what I can do about that."

Steven: I called Sam who had just left minutes ago and asked him If I could hire him privately for the night. He agreed as he had nothing scheduled for the night and said he'd be back in ten minutes. I told him we needed twenty to get changed and ready and he just said he could wait in the car for us.

"OK, just one more thing to do first."

"What could be so important right now?"

"I need to go retrieve a package that was delivered tonight at the neighbors house, that is unless you want to walk over for me?"

"I think that's a little too risky, don't you?"

"I think it would be fun. There are hedges and trees along the property line, as long as you watch where you're standing, you should be OK."

"You're serious? You want me to walk naked to the neighbor's house?"

"I'll be with you, and nothing will happen to you. Come walk with me."

"Steven, it's too exposed."

"Since when did you regain a choice in what you do sexually?"

"Well, I didn't but I'm afraid. I'll be right on the street and this street is much busier than on old neighborhood with a mailbox."

"I don't care Rebecca, I said come walk with me."

Rebecca: Steven hasn't called me Rebecca since we first met. I could see he wasn't too happy with me, so I deferred to his wants and I started down the driveway with him. The normal traffic on our road was scary as it was a major road through town, and here I was walking toward the street completely naked for anyone driving by to see.

"Stop covering your pussy with your hands whore. You walk with one hand at your side and the other in mine."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous."

"Well, figure out a way to get over it or deal with it."

Rebecca: Our property had hedges along the street the entire way, except for the driveway on the right side of the property. The neighbor's drive was just over the property line with a row of hedges between them. I was sure I could be partially obscured on either drive, but I would have to walk to the road to get from ours to theirs, which left me totally exposed.

We walked right down to the street and walked them fifteen feet to the neighbor's drive, then walked back toward their house. I can't remember my heart ever beating so hard from fear, but it was feeding the pulses going through my pussy making me even hornier.

"Now, when we get down to the house, you go stand behind that oak tree with the flowers planted around it."

"I'm not going to be hidden when you knock on the door?"

"No, you'll just be standing behind the tree. If you don't move or make any sound, they should not notice you."

"But Steven, that's a young tree. Its trunk is nowhere near wide enough to obscure me there."

"Just stand sideways and remain very still. I don't think they will be able to see you."

"Please let me duck down behind the cars over there?"

"Rebecca, do as I say and stop arguing."

Rebecca: Now it was plain to see. He was calling me Rebecca when he wasn't happy with me. It was being used as my warning, and I didn't want to push him any further than that, so I did what he said and took my place standing up behind that young tree that was no older than five to ten years old, certainly not wide trunked like a twenty or thirty old tree."

I remained perfectly still and quiet as he knocked on the door and spoke with Fred, our neighbor. I heard him say the packages were in the garage, which was directly in front of me and about thirty feet from me. I saw Fred look over directly at me and return to talk to Steven as he held three boxes in his arms.

"Well Steven, I see Rebecca is out slutting around the neighborhood again. Jan and I watch you two often as you parade her around without clothes.

"Rebecca, come over here and help your husband carry these boxes."

Rebecca: Not only did he see me, but now he was calling me over, out in the open. I Just froze in fear as I was mortified.

"Yeah Bec, get over here and give me some help."

Rebecca: What was I going to do, now Steven was calling me over to them. I couldn't run without giving him a show anyway, so what could I do? I Just proceeded to walk towards them with my hands at my side until I reached Steven's side.

"Well, you're looking especially sexy tonight, Rebecca."

"Well, I guess so Fred."

"Oh, don't be embarrassed girl, Jan and I have seen you naked many times walking around in your front yard."

"Really, I was unaware."

"Well, what could you expect walking around naked, as you're doing now. I even waved to you a few times, but you were otherwise preoccupied."

"I suppose I was Fred."

"Bec, from now on, whenever you're outside I want you to look over here and wave of you see anybody."

"But...yes sir."

"Yes Rebecca, I've already seen everything you have on multiple occasions, so you have nothing to worry about."

"May I ask Steven; does she masturbate for you?"

"Not yet, she's just getting used to being naked anytime we are at home. This is all new to her, but I'll add that to the list of things for her to do."

"If she does, have her turn towards my house so I can enjoy her also."

"I don't see a problem with that Fred, and thanks for getting my packages for me."

"Anytime, and if you like, just send Rebecca over to get them next time."

"That sounds like a great idea Fred. You and I are going to have to put our heads together and come up with tasks for her."

"Well, Jane and I are making burgers out on the grill on Friday, why don't you two join us?"

"That sounds great. We'll be there."

"Oh, and by the way Rebecca, Jane isn't allowed to wear clothes out by the pool and grill, kind of like you. So don't worry about a suit."

"This sounds like it's going to be fun Fred."

"I always enjoy having friends over out back."

"OK, we'll see you on Friday."

Steven: As we walked away, I carried the larger of the three and Bec carried one small box in each hand as we went up the driveway to the road. They weren't large enough to shield her from view, but it kept her hands from covering her nakedness.

"What is in the boxes?"

"Oh just a few things to help you be the best whore possible you can be."

"Oh shit. There's a car in our drive pointing right towards us. I can't walk down the driveway with him there."

"You can and you will, or you'll stay right here along aide the road. Besides it's only Sam, and he already saw you naked."

"Yes, in a park surrounded by tress and bushes. Now I'm stark naked out in the middle of a busy street."

"Rebecca, GET WALKING!"

Rebecca: I had no choice the way Steven spoke to me. I started walking with towards the car in the backed into the parking spot along the house while he cautioned me not to cover myself in any way. We reached the car and as Steven spoke to him, I just stood there totally on display for him to take in as they talked.

"Hello again pretty lady. I see you're sharing your beauty with the world tonight."

"Yes Sam, Steven likes me this way."

"Well, I can't blame him for that...you're one hell of a good-looking woman."

"Well, thank you Sam."

"Oh, you deserve the compliment Ma'am."

"Honey, hand me your package and I'll take all three in the house."

"OK dear, but do not open any of them until I'm done out here."

"Yes dear."

"Listen Sam, I'm hiring you off the company books. I don't want any of what we do tonight to be the purview and fodder of anyone at the company."

"Totally understood sir, I'll just wait here for you to be ready to go."

"Thanks Sam, we won't be long."

"So dear, what's in the boxes?"

"First we open this one."

Rebecca: Steven pulled out a swimming suit robe, and if it weren't for the flowery images on it, anyone could see straight through it. I would have to be careful where I stood wearing this, as any light behind me would make it transparent, but it least it was ankle length with buttons down the front.

"Here, Put this on."

Rebecca: It had an extreme "V"-cut on the chest, showing the maximum amount of cleavage. Steven then told me to stand on a chair while he checked out the hem. He took a pair of scissors and started cutting buttons from the ankle up, stopping to leave the lowest button over my mound. He then cut one off the very top of the "V"-Breast design, he folded that material in against my boobs allowing the nipples to peek out. He then used Bobby pins to secure the fold in place.

"Now, that looks perfect."

"It looks illegal to me."

"Don't worry my dear, I doubt you'll be wearing it all that long."

"That's just what I suspected. What's in the other boxes?"

Rebecca: Steven opened the second package and pulled out a compact digital video camera. It was plainly obvious that he not only meant for me to continue being naked in public, but he was going to record me as I did it. Now my curiosity was peaked.

"And what's in the third box dear?"

"Later, we'll save that one for later. Let's get going."

Steven: We walked to the car with her see through robe kicking open as she walked and standing open below the waist with every breeze, and I was happy with that. We got in the car and Sam asked me where we were going to.

"Do you know the overpass Bridge on Baker Road?"

"Yes, I know just where that is. The bridge that goes over the interstate highway.

"Yes, that's it. Pull up on the shoulder just before the bridge with you hi-beam headlights pointing across the bridge."

"No problem, Sir, I can do that."

"Why are we going there dear?"

"No questions, just go along following my lead."

"Yes Steven."

"Sir, would you like me to pull over on the right side of the road or the left?"

"The left side please Sam. And do you know how to operate a video camera?"

"Yes, sir I do. I record all my nieces and nephews school performances for my family."

"Great, here is my new camera. If you could record for me, I would appreciate it a lot."

"I would be happy to Sir."

Rebecca: I didn't know for sure what was going to happen, but I had a pretty good idea. I was going to be flashing or exposed for all the travelers below to see...plus being recorded. I didn't even think about what the recordings would be used for, but in my new role it wasn't my concern.

"OK Sir/Ma'am, we're here."

Steven: This bridge not only going over the interstate, but it had a guard rail only two feet off the ground, meaning her upper thighs to her head would be visible to anyone who saw her. I got out with Bec, Sam got out with the camera, and we all got ready in place.

"Bec, walk out about twenty feet from the car, turn around and unbutton your bathing suit robe...and do it sexily."

"How's this babe."

"Perfect, now turn your back to us, slip the robe down your arms and let it fall to the ground."

"OK, I'm naked standing on the overpass, what is next?"

"Walk to the center of oncoming traffic and wave to everyone who sees you."

Steven: As she waved to truck drivers, she received numerous honks from them. I was still standing with Sam, but she was turning me on something fierce.

"I can't just stand here Sam, film me."

"Yes sir."

"Hey girl, stay right there. I'm coming out with you."

Steven: I stripped off my clothes and walked out to her. She attempted to turn towards me, but I positioned her looking away and against the rail slightly bent over. I was already hard as a tree branch, so I rammed my cock into her pussy from behind.

"Damn baby...That was rough."

"I'm nowhere done with this."

Rebecca: With no warning he rammed into my pussy a second time, causing me to fall forward on the guard rail and allowing my tits to dangle for all passers bye to see. He hurt me at first, but I quickly got into it, even pushing back to make his impact even harder.

"Go ahead babe, fuck me as hard as you can."

"Hold on whore."

Steven: She grabbed tightly on the rail, and I pounded her as forcefully as I could. If she wanted a hard fuck, I was sure in the mood to give her one.

"Ugg, oww, damn, fuuckkk meee."

"Fuck your so sexy and your pussy feels sooo gooood."

"Ugg, oow, oow, owe, err."

"Fuck Yeah."

"Oh, cum deep inside me babe."

"Whore just shut up and tale the fucking I'm giving you, and wave to those guys driving by."

"I ca...ca...can't. I n-n-need t-t-to ho-ho-hold onnn."

Steven: I felt her jerk and start to quiver telling me she was getting close to an orgasm. She had always been susceptible to a hard fuck, but she seemed to enjoy it more, or maybe she just lost some inhibitions and was no longer embarrassed to show me. Either way she was enjoying it like a woman you would call a total whore.

"Alright whore, show me how hard you can cum for me."

"Ahh...eeee...eeek, squeal. I'm C-C-C-Cumming."

Steven: She exploded holding on to that rail and riding my cock, sweating, and convulsing, her body jerking violently, with a high-pitched squeal coming from her mouth. After thirty seconds of this thrashing about, she collapsed, and I had to quickly wrap my arms around her to prevent her from falling but holding her on my cock and finishing delivering my load inside her. Sam rushed over to help me hold her in fear that she might go over.

As he lifted her by one arm, she turned towards him and slithered down his body until she was in a pile at his feet, pulling her off me. In her frenzied daze, she started rubbing his pants and fishing his cock out in the open. He looked at me in surprise and I just shrugged my shoulders as she took him deep in her mouth. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as she continued to suck him, holding her head, and guiding his cock straight in to gain the maximum depth. She backed off him before he had given his last two spurts which ended up on her face.

"Oh Honey, you can't leave me a mess like this."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir."

Sam: She returned to my cock doing an expert job at cleaning me from head to balls, giving no concern to the mess on her face. When she completed her task she just slowly backed off and fell leaning back against the concrete while sitting on the sidewalk.

"Damn, your woman sure can suck a cock."

"Did you get it on video?"

"Yes, well most of it."

"Record what she looks like in the aftermath, and we'll get her back to the car."

Steven: As we helped her back to the car as she wasn't walking yet, we leaned her against the side while Sam got towels from the trunk to clean her up with and for her to sit on. I went back to retrieve her wrap/robe while he got the towels and just threw it in the back seat. We both cleaned her up and out her in the back of the car.

"Well, I have to tell you, I wasn't expecting her to suck me off and swallow most of my load, but it was fantastic."

"Yes, she always been a great cocksucker, and she enjoys it. Let's get her home and call it a night."

"Yes Sir."

Sam: I drove them back home with Rebecca sitting in the rear naked, legs spread, pussy red and swollen, cum on her face and oozing from between her legs, and half asleep in her moments of sexual bliss. She was a sight to see in her state and you just know she thoroughly enjoyed herself. We got to the house, and she was awake and alert, but not caring that she hadn't any clothes, she just walked in with Steven as she was. I left them on the porch as I drove out, spying on them in the rear-view mirror as I left the drive.

"Come on Bec, let me get you in a bath."

"Yes, I'm sticky with cum."

"Well, let's get you cleaned up and in bed. We have an important morning tomorrow, and I want you looking your sexiest."

Rebecca: After I bathed Steven out me to bed, curling up behind me as I drifted off to sleep. I should tell you that although Steven and I had an active sex life before, now I am worn out from him fucking me and it seems he has a newfound lust for sex since our agreement. I went right to sleep and was awaken by him licking my pussy the next morning.

"Ah, that feels good baby."

"Good, it's supposed to."

"Get a little rougher with my clit, I like the mixed sensations."

"You are taking this whore thing by the reins."

"Hey, I'm just doing what I'm good at. Now finish me off babe."

Rebecca: Steven got rough just like I had asked, and it was an amazing experience. He started with a rougher sucking of my clit while he tried to bury four fingers inside of me. I couldn't stretch open that wide, but my pussy didn't care, I Just enjoyed him trying to open me up that much. Then he started nibbling on my nub rather than just licking it and the sensations of pain and pleasure sent me into a minor orgasm. Just as I came, he forced three fingers inside me up to the last knuckles, sending me over the edge.

"Now, go get yourself cleaned and ready and I'll have your clothes for the day set out for you."

"Yes sir."

"Steven: While she was cleaning up in the shower, I laid her clothes out for her. A very short and tight black mini skirt, a sheer see-through crape ivory blouse, thigh highs, and a black bra that was more like a harness to hold her breasts straight but without a cup to hold them, and a black set of four inch Come-Fuck-Me heels. She came back into the room and a slutty smile came over her face.

"I don't see any panties?"

"That's because you're not wearing any."

"I thought you wanted me to be the devoted wife at work?"

"That's at work, this is getting hired and if it takes a chance of him getting a look under your skirt, then that's what it takes.

"If that's the case, maybe I should go naked?"

"No, you're not going to make things that easy my whore."

"Yes sir. What make-up look do you want?"

"Pretty but less is more. No need to go for the street walker look."

"OK, I'll be ready by the time you finish showering."

Steven: After I showered, I walked back in to see her dressed and sitting on the bed. It was too obvious that she was wearing a breast harness beneath her blouse, so I had her wear a short black jacket with it, but I told her to wear it unbuttoned.

"Oh, so I'm teasing my new boss this morning. You know, sometimes that doesn't work out the way you might think it would."

"Meaning what dear?"

"I'm sure you've heard the stories where the boss takes the employees wife as his sexual toy."

"Well, you're not teasing that much."

"Yeah, I'm a good-looking woman. How do you know that he's not hiring me too just to get my skirt off?"

"I don't think he's that mind of boss, but he will appreciate what he sees."

"Just teasing you honey; I know how to handle myself."

"Let's get going, I saw Sam pull up out front."

Rebecca: In my sexual madness and total bliss, I had not initially remembered what I did last night out on the overpass. But I was going to be reminded once I got in the car.

"Good morning, Sam."

"Good morning, Sir, Ma'am. Are you ready for your big day?"

"As ready as we're going to be Sam."

"Well, you look the part sir, and Ma'am...you are looking sexy enough to be on your knees before the end of the day, like you were last night."

"Still thinking about that Sam?"

"How can I not when a woman so experienced at sucking a cock takes your load from you?"

"I understand, she really can suck a cock."

Rebecca: I was initially embarrassed but that went away quickly being replaced with a pride that these two men were complimenting my skills with a cock, while I sat there like I was invisible. I felt like a real whore, a proud whore who had the talents to bring any man to his knees, and I liked that feeling. I was feeling good about my new life with Steven, and he was much more aroused than he had been previously, so this was going to work out to be a lot of fun for us both.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kates New Life Kate accepts her new life as a sex worker.in Group Sex
How I Became a Slut Pt. 01 Wife performs to pay husband's debts, and likes it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 01 A wife is forced to become a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amateur Night at the Strip Club Dancing at a strip club brings more than tips for horny wife.in Loving Wives
Hot Slutty Night A story about a hot summer night my drunk wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories