All Comments on 'Wife Tricked into Cheating on Trip'

by Jackb120

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives10 months ago

I liked this story a lot until Alex got involved. I loved how the woman talked dirty. A DP with Jon and Lamar would have been great.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

This was the dumbest pile of racist shit I have read in a month. The only way these black guys can fuck women is by drugging them?

That’s called rape where I’m from; but hell why not. After she gives birth to a half breed, she can try and figure out how to be a single mom because what black guy is going to stay with some white women he knocked up when he raped her?

And you want us to believe darkie managed to hold the same job for 20 years? The duck you say. The only job a black man csn hold for 20 years is a prison sentence.

See. We can do racism too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dirtbags and cheating whore. Two of my least favorite things.

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

She needs to have a bbc baby.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"The story continues soon..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns a rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing. She's so drugged she has no control but somehow remembers every single action is great detail. If you're going to do something that inconsistent, DON'T write in 1st person.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

As typical, asshats complaining about a free story a writer has worked hard on for a week. Entitled asshats always complain but never produce anything themselves. 5 stars thanks for the great effort. Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

GREAT STORY

would loved to have been Alex

YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That is not what I expected when I read "tricked into cheating". I read the story as I always wondered how someone could be tricked into cheating. I expected maybe the husband blindfolded his wife or something. This is being drugged. Not in the sense she is out cold or paralyzed. But she was drugged and since she knows exactly what she was doing and did it anyway then it was cheating to me and I do think she has a case to say she was raped. They would say willing but if she gets blood tested soon enough they find drugs in her system and whatever she says will win.

62canman62canman10 months ago

Hopefully she will end up pregnant & have a black baby to raise.

Raja1938Raja193810 months ago

Of course the Asian guy has to be short, emasculated, and oh wait he's gay too? Suprise, surprise.

auhound49auhound4910 months ago
Very good preg risk story!

I hope you will have many more in this series, and lets see if she actually ends up black bred.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Great story, I gave it 5 stars! Cant wait for chapter 2. This read as if it was a true story. Is it? I'm hoping so.

bobbiecox2bobbiecox210 months ago

Gave it a 5, as I know how important ratings are, Invite you to read some of mine we write in similar veins.

Johnny3018Johnny301810 months ago

A good story for sure. Four guys and one wife of none of the men in the room. That was the point I say you are crazy and should have had her on her toes against the wall and doing her.

DrkmanDrkman10 months ago

Oh yea, don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is why you don't get married guys, NEVER!!

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

Started great and went bad jest as fast. I'm not into gay stuff at all, one star.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Truth is, I would STILL divorce her despite the drugs given the demonstrated lack of judgement putting herself in that situation. Imagine... would you want your children depending for their well-being on a mother with this lack of judgement? Hell, no. Excellently written tale of an unworthy wife. Getting drunk or high if a woman with family responsibilities on a business trip is about the stupidest thing one could do. Men too, actually. The author should finish his stories for a better story cycle. Otherwise, the prose is wasted. Look at Ohio or the like for examples.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If John and Mary are examples of 20 and 10 year consultants to the government, no wonder the country is in the mess it is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If Jon is such a stud, why did his wife divorce him? He is forlorn and upset about the divorce so he must have not believed he did anything wrong. The woman was a slut and the 3 black guys were rapists. The Asian guy was only in the story to be insulted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing but a disgusting ugly rape story.

How did this get past the monitors?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

save some pills for me,,great story,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let hubby find out everything and get revenge on all of them, including the loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Don't know why people go to smut sites and get upset when they read smut.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9916 days ago

Well don't stop now. Even better if she isn't on birth control and can't get a Plan B pill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous