Wife Tricked into Cheating on Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon positioned his cock at my entrance and began sliding his cock inside my white pussy. "Ooooh, fuck my married white pussy," I cooed at him. I didn't have to tell him twice. He slammed his cock into me and began fucking me, hard.

"I fucking love the way your ass shakes when I'm fucking you!" Jon exclaimed. "This ass is wasted on that white boy husband of yours."

"Oh yessss, use me right, Jon. Use this pussy! Smack my ass!" Jon smacked my ass again between thrusts. I could feel another orgasm getting close. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cum again on your big black cock!"

"I'm getting close," Jon said, "I better pull out soon. Where do you want it?"

"Just keep fucking my pussy! Fuck my married white pussy! Fuck me like my husband can't!" I screamed. I was in the moment and all I wanted was another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" Jon said, picking up his pace even more.

"Don't stop! Cum inside of me! Give me your cum, Jon! Give me a black baby! Make it so my husband can never use this pussy again!" With that, Jon exploded inside of me! I could feel wave after wave of his thick potent cum filling my insides. My orgasm hit me at the same time his cum was filling my pussy. It was the most intense orgasm of my life and it seemed to go on and on.

As Jon extricated his big cock from my dripping pussy, I rolled onto my side on the couch. Jon left the room, presumably to go clean up, leaving me and Alex alone.

I looked over at Alex, still sitting in the chair against the wall. "Come here, Alex," I said to him. He stood, hesitating slightly, and adjusted his crotch as he walked over to me. As he approached, I rolled onto my back and spread my legs in front of him. Alex stared down at my well used pussy, dripping Jon's cum down my crack. I was still so horny! "Well, what are you waiting for, Alex? Don't you want some sloppy seconds? I can see how turned on you are!"

"N..no," he stammered, "it's not... I'm not, I don't want to fuck you, Mary."

"So if you don't want to fuck me, then why are you so turned on?" I paused for a second and then it hit me, "It's their cocks you like, isn't it?! Alex, I can't help you with that, I don't have a big black cock, but I do have a big load of black cum you can taste." I saw his eyes drop to my pussy, but he didn't say anything. "Come on, Alex, if you're not going to fuck me, the least you could do is eat me out! You give me oral, and I give you Jon's cum. Win win." I told him.

I scooted my waiting pussy closer to the edge of the couch as Alex slowly got down on his knees in front of me. I hadn't known Alex was gay, but looking back, I guess there were clues I missed along the way. Alex began licking and sucking on my pussy, doing his best to suck Jon's cum into his mouth. Alex kept his face buried in my mound as he undid his pants and lowered them to his knees. He began to stroke his penis while he ate me out.

The door opened and I looked up. Tayvon had came back in from wherever he and Lamar went while Jon was fucking me. Alex didn't seem to notice Tayvon's entrance. Tayvon looked at Alex's ass, swaying back and forth as he ate my pussy. Tayvon began to lower his pants to the floor and come closer to us. He stepped out of his pants and boxers, and positioned himself behind Alex.

SMACK! Tayvon had smacked Alex's ass, causing him to jump and finally realize Tayvon was with us. Tayvon was slowly stroking his cock behind Alex's ass. Tayvon grabbed Alex by the hips and positioned his erect cock at Alex's asshole. "I was getting sissy vibes from you earlier. I had a feeling you were going to be on your knees for me since I first saw you tonight."

"Mmmm," Alex moaned, feeling the tip of Tayvon's black cock pressing against his hole.

"See, I'm bi," Tayvon said, "but to be honest, from this angle, I can't tell if you're a man or a woman." Tayvon pushed his cock in hard, elliciting a long moan from Alex. "See, that moan sounds like a bitch in heat, not a man." Tayvon pulled his dick part of the way out, before slamming it home again, causing Alex to moan louder. I grabbed Alex's head and forced his mouth back onto my pussy. He got back to work as Tayvon slowly withdrew his cock and slammed it home again. Alex's face was pushed hard into my pelvis with each of Tayvon's thrusts.

Tayvon started picking up his pace and fucking Alex harder. "Mmmm, mmmm, oh, yessss. Fuck me, Daddy!" Alex exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your black cock!" Alex's own cock started to spew a small amount of cum onto the floor.

"Yeah, bitch, cum on this black dick!" Tayvon said. "I'm 'bout to cum all up in this ass, boy!"

"Yesss!" Alex hissed, cum in my ass, Daddy!" And with that, Tayvon roared, slamming his cock home hard, his seed filling Alex's ass. "Oooh, I can feel it! I can feel your cum inside me!"

Tayvon pulled his cock from Alex and stood, walking to the bathroom to clean up. Alex seemed to be in a state of confused arousal. He climbed onto the couch next to me and laid there, panting. Lamar and Jon entered the room again.

"Well don't y'all look 'well used'," Lamar said.

"I've got more to use," I said, inviting him to come fuck me.

"I don't want Jon's sloppy seconds," Lamar said, "but you can finish sucking my cock." I smiled and sat up on the couch. I began pulling his pants down and licked my lips at the sight of his big black cock. I took Lamar into my mouth and began licking all around the head with my tongue. "Mmmm," Lamar moaned in pleasure. I started rubbing my clit with my hand while sucking on his big black dick.

Lamar grasped my hair, pulling my head further down his cock. Lamar began face fucking me, forcing me to deepthroat and choke on his cock. Lamar would pull back to let me get some air, before slamming his cock back into my throat. Tears were streaming down my face as I choked on his big cock, but I was in ecstacy, loving every second of it. Lamar's cock seemed to swell as it was in my mouth and he pulled back so only the head of his cock was in my mouth. Lamar began spewing his cum into my mouth, coating my tongue with his thick jizz. I sucked hard, still rubbing my fingers over my clit and sending myself into an orgasm while he was cumming in my mouth.

When Lamar was finished cumming, I held my mouth open for him to see his load on my tongue. I stared into his eyes as i shut my mouth and swallowed hard. I opened my mouth to show him my now clean tongue. "Damn, you're a bigger slut than I thought." His words stung as I thought of my husband back home, but I was just so turned on. I just couldn't control myself tonight and I wasn't sure why.

Jon, now dressed, threw my clothes at me. "Get dressed, we should head back to the hotel." I started to do as I was told. Alex slowly got up and put his clothes back on too.

The men led Alex and I back upstairs and to the door. Lamar and Tayvon didn't have much to say to us after they used our bodies and mouths downstairs, but Lamar did hand me his business card and told me to look him up when I'm back in town. Jon called a ride for us and Jon, Alex, and I were back at our hotel a short time later.

I was coming back down from being so horny at the party and my mind was racing as the fog of arousal slowly cleared. "What have I done?" I said to myself as I went to my room. I didn't think I had drank that much and I didn't know what had come over me. I did know two things for sure, I needed to go to the pharmacy and get a plan b pill, and I could never tell my husband what happened on this trip.

-----

Unbeknownst to me, as we were leaving, Lamar had given Jon a pill bottle full of the drugs he used to make me so uncontrollably horny.

The story continues soon...

12