All Comments on 'Wife Tries Out a Mowing Service'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
beachbum5953beachbum5953almost 2 years ago

Terrific story… we’ll thought out, but please get a proofreader so we don’t have to interpret what you’re trying to say!

I hope you’ll continue with a part two…

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

This has been a day for first rate quality writing. Keep 'em coming.

pixie07pixie07almost 2 years ago

Great story. Part 2 would be amazing to read .

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really hate men don't? Next time try writing about a man with balls and pride.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

As long as it remains loving and consensual, and she doesn't turn into an evil cunt, it is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And that's the day he lost his wife.

She lost all respect for him in one day.

Started treating him like shit. Within a few months she was fucking not only the lawn guy. but a plumber and handyman as well.

Not long after she was laughing at him while he ate creampies from her diseased cunt.

And by the end of the year he came home one December evening to find a note saying she had moved out and was now living with the 29 year old plumber who had a 10 inch dick.

Thus end the marriages of all the hotwife types.

Pathetic. You encouraged her...and it excited you to be a pathetic cuckold. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It takes a real man to admit he wants his wife to have fun. So much enjoyment for everyone when a couple are secure in their love for one another. So erotic to watch a wife give hers completely to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh hell yes!!! Great story…..wonder how many of the other wives he’s tagged. Be even better if he knocked a couple of them up. Hope there’s more to come in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story! Look forward to Part 2.

ViscontiViscontialmost 2 years ago

I mean, you're kind of right," Jen shot back. "Shelly (who hosts the Thursday brunch) says it's like the men going to a strip club."

She had a point.

"I mean, it's okay to look but not touch, right?" she asked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since hubby turned out to be a sissy cuck you should have Her either kick him to the curb or have Dylan fuck both of them the next time he comes over to give Jen a real man!

azranger9372azranger9372almost 2 years ago

Another odious cuck story for the LW sewer people.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a great story! I couldn't have written it better myself.! It actually gave me wood like it did the husband. Probably cuz I've done this very thing many times! LOL 10 stars to writer. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please make a part 2. I really loved part 1, I enjoy this type of story as long as it shows love and respect between all parties involved.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

For a quick intro, my wife, Jen, and I are in our late 40's. You left out skank and gay.

And for that poor anon no it doesnt take a real man to admit he wants his wife to have fun that the FUCKING HUSBANDS JOB numb nuts. It, according to all the studies out there, takes a repressed bisexual or full on gay man to want that. So which are you? We know you closet queen odoreater loves cum gargling, you? Or do you the clean up straight from the hose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have similar fantasy nearly happen still getting hard thinking about it my wife she's a cock teaser and she does it to get me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This just in...a young college aged man who mows neighborhood lawns is at the center of a serious STD infection scandal. It seems besides providing lawn services the young man has been servicing cheating suburban housewives as well... -- 1☆ for fetish

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Super HOT story!!! 🔥 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. I wish I could be the one licking Dylan's cum

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

More cuck garbage from one of LW’s never ending stable of hack writers.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

iammweasel wrote "It, according to all the studies out there, takes a repressed bisexual or full on gay man to want that".

Can you provide references for those studies as I would be interested to read them.

Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed all of this story except for the husband eating Dylan’s cum. That ruined an otherwise great story. She could have been a little slower but why would a man want to eat another man’s cum unless he is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, I can relate to this couple completely. I never consider myself gay in any way but when I finally shared my wife with another man, I was overcome with the surge to lick her pussy as soon as he had finished cumming in her. She was shocked at first but then quickly relaxed and throughly enjoy the sensation and now it is a regular thing for us

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Wife , 46 years old, actually did seduce our 18 yo neighbor boy. He had been helping her with the Flower beds and kept getting hardons watching her. She showed me the outside Security Cameras of them and his reaction. On his 18th Birthday I told her to give him his gift, but get it on Camera. She got 2 angles of them and him cumming all over her when he pulled out.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Delicious. Will read to my wife. Guaranteed to get her wet and hungry. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was ok with it till he licked the cum out of his wife's pussy. Still, I can't wait until next Friday!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a looser

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More racist BULLSHIT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous