Wife Tries the Strip Club

Story Info
Wife loses control while Husband watches at a Strip Club.
5.8k words
4.1
48.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

¬After driving around for approximately 20 minutes, we arrived...

"A strip club!" she said.

"Yup"

It wasn't just any strip club though, this one had a bit of a reputation. Tuesday night was amateur night and from time to time the crowd got a bit hectic if the woman was up for it.

"Are you sure about this?" she quizzed.

"Absolutely" I replied.

I saw her ponder in the front seat for a few seconds, I could tell her mind was racing frantically.

"Well, a promise is a promise" she quipped.

She got out of the car slowly, I walked around and grabbed her hand, together we walked in to the club. I could feel her hand shaking slightly but I couldn't tell if it was from apprehension or excitement.

We entered and things were running fairly normally. There was about 4 naked dancers on the poles. With another five or six giving lap dances on the couches towards the back. I could see in the corner of my eye a girl with a huge set of tits blowing one of the customers. I gave a quick stare as the guy unloaded a stream of hot cum onto her tits. She licked her lips and looked up at him erotically. I watched as she got up and made no attempt to wipe the cum off her chest. She walked through the crowd towards the back and disappeared.

I sat down on a bar stool and put Lara, my wife of 10 years, on my lap.

We were here because after being married for so long, we agreed to try a few things to spice up our sex life. Sending nudes, BDSM, the usual stuff. I was first to suggest sharing her with another man as that had always been a fantasy of mine, she was surprised at first but eventually I managed to talk her into it. "Whatever I can do to make you happy", was her response.

When I suggested we come here just to give things a try and see where the night took us she was cautious at first, but eventually promised she would give it a go.

And as such, here we are. A little about us, I'm in my mid 30s, around 6 foot 3 and in very good shape from a lifetime of weight lifting and sports.

Lara is a bit shorter than me, around 5 foot 8 but with thick, toned legs, a trim, flat stomach that flared out into her large hips. Her ass was amazing, big, full and plump, it wobbled and jiggled just the right amount when she walked, much to my delight. She sported very full and perky DD cup tits that sat up high and firm. She has brown hair that goes down her back and hazel/brown eyes. She's gorgeous and like me, has kept very fit over the years at a healthy 31 years of age.

Tonight I had talked her into wearing a black string thong that barely covered her pussy, a black push up bra one cup size too small and a thigh high dress that had a side split in it that ran up to her waist, exposing much of her panties. To top it all off, she had a pair of fuck me heels on too.

After taking in the scene for a few minutes we noticed the host walk onto the main stage. He was an older man, maybe mid 40s, he was pretty fit but I'll never forget his silver eyes, they were quite hypnotic.

"Greetings everyone and welcome to amateur night! For one night a week we let anyone who is willing come up and strut their stuff. These is only one rule, no touching unless the woman removes her panties. If they come off and the woman initiates then its whatever goes. Now! How many volunteers do we have tonight?!"

I had been here once before but it was a long time ago. From what I could remember the girl was allowed to strip down as far as she wanted. There was always a hint of suspense if the woman took her thong off or not. If she did then it became a bit of a competition as the woman then chose the man or men to fuck her. It was rare that the woman took her panties off but when she did the experience was always one to remember.

Lara looked at me quizzically, I could tell she was nervous and uncertain. I looked at her and gave her a slap on the ass. Then it all started...

"I think we have a volunteer" I said as I gestured to Lara.

As I did I noticed about 20 different guys look at her with their mouths open. I could see plenty of them eye hump her in her thigh high dress as she walked in and now was no different. I bet none of them thought she was actually here to participate.

"Oho we gave our first for the night do we?! Alright then miss come on up!"

She looked at me one more time, biting her lip and with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you sure? You're not going to get jealous" she asked.

"Nope, go for your life, just make it a good show" I said as I gave her a wink and another slap on the ass as she slowly moved towards the stage.

She swayed her hips as she made her way towards the front of the room, we were at the back so the walk was a long one. With each step she was on the receiving end of about 5 grabs of her ass, a few breast gropes of her perky, big tits and multiple cat calls and cheers.

She made her way up on the platform at the front and stood next to the host with a shy nervous look on her face. I gave her an encouraging wink. She returned fire with a sexy, seductive look and winked in my direction.

"And what's your name miss?" The host asked.

"Lara" she responded.

"Well ok Lara, the DJs got a track he thinks you might like. So lets see what you've got, remember you can go as far as your like, no pressure. When your done just signal the DJ and he'll wind down the music".

Lara nodded and before long the music started. It was an R & B song with a heavy beat but the name was lost on me. I was more focused on what was happening on stage.

She started slowly, running her hands along her hips as she rhythmically moved and swayed to the beat. It was then that I noticed the chair in the middle of the stage. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before, it must have been behind the presenter where I couldn't see it. It was positioned so the back of it was facing the crowd.

She swayed over to the back of the chair and bent right over it, showing her curvy firm ass through the dress to the crowd. They were mostly silent, staring in awe at the amazing piece of ass dancing before them. She stood and looked at a group of guys over her shoulder while turned around and slapped her ass hard. While swaying her hips hypnotically with her back to the crowd she slowly unhooked the shoulders of her dress and let it fall to the floor with her hands raised high above her head as the models did in the photo shoots.

The crowd could see her in her partially clothed glory, as the dress dropped everyone could see her huge, firm ass in her black string thong, as well as her large, swollen tits that were bursting out of her undersized bra. And finally, her black fuck me heels remained in their slutty glory. She looked over her shoulder and slapped her ass again before sitting on the chair reverse style, facing the crowd. She folded her arms on the back arch of the chair and opened her legs wide open so the crowd could see the thin landing strip of her pussy through the fabric of her thong. She looked over to me and gave me a sexy wink as my hard on started to throb.

She got up again and walked to the front of the stage and turned around. She slowly unhooked her bra but kept her arms folded to keep it up, the sheer volume of her tits pressuring to be released. The crowd was getting more rowdy now, this was the best show they had seen in a while and this ass and pair of perfectly shaped tits were something out of this world. The cat calls and money came flooding on the stage.

In one quick motion she turned around, sending the bra flying into the crowd, releasing her enormous tits for all to see as they swung free from the confines of her arms. A taller man in the back grabbed it and put it in his pocket almost instantly. Standing up there in nothing but her heels and what looked to be a very wet thong she ran her hands through her hair and squeezed her right nipple hard, still managing to sway her hips. She let out a slight moan as she began walking over to the crowd. A shorter, built man was waving a hundred dollar note around and Lara started to move in his direction.

She crouched down seductively, placing both hands in between her closed legs. After a few seconds of teasing she used her hands to slowly and sexually pry her legs wide open for him and his friends, she reached down and with her right hand slid the thong to one side, exposing her tight wet pussy for all to see. The two made eye contact and she started playing with her clit right there in front of him. Rubbing it slowly and sensuously for he and his friends to see. After a minute or two of her moaning and breathing heavily her eyes rolled back into hear head as she whipped her hair back, she was about to cum, I could see it. But before she did she briefly stopped and looked at me with a guilty stare. I nodded to her that it was more than ok to cum.

With my approval her legs shook, her big tits started to jiggle and bounce franticly and her face was flashed bright red. She briefly paused her breathing for a second before letting out a bounding moan that felt like it shook the room. Her hand moved franticly across her clit as she dripped fluids on the stage underneath her. The crowd erupted as this continued for a solid 60 seconds. After her breathing returned Lara moved the fabric of her thong over her pussy again, the man just dropped the 100 dollar bill on the stage, in complete shock at what he had just seen.

Lara quickly recovered and tried to hide her shock and embarrassment at what she had just done. She had crossed the line now, both she and I knew there was no going back from cumming in front of a crowd at a strip club. But I could see that she was more relaxed now after breaking the ice. She turned to me and gave me more relieved, cheeky smile. I could tell now that she was going to let her hair down and enjoy herself.

The crowd went insane after Lara came. The constant cheering and cat calling would have woken up people from three blocks over. They were well and truly getting into the performance my sexy little wife was giving.

She turned around and strutted back to the chair, her back and amazing ass still facing the crowd. To be honest I would have been happy if the night ended there. Little did I know what was about to come.

I saw her hesitate for a second before she looked over at me, while not dropping eye contact with me for a second, and with the most seductive, dirty look on her face she started to bite her lower lip. I noticed then that she started to bend over just a little bit as her hands moved toward her thong. I nearly froze in place, I stopped breathing. I was both hoping she would just come off stage but more of me wanted her to keep going. My hard on started throbbing even more and I had to concentrate on not cumming right then and there.

Slowly but surely her hands started to slip down her thong just a little bit, the crowd started chanting and shouting again as it slowly slipped lower and lower down her ass. The thong was sitting just under her ass cheeks at this point when I saw her mouth to me.

"What do you think?"

I nodded slowly, trying to contain the urge to cum before mouthing back.

"Go for it, love you"

"Love you too".

Then it happened, she slowly removed her thong and swayed her big hips from side to side as it fell gracefully to the ground. She turned around in nothing but her heels and stroked her clit just briefly while licking her big nipples. The crowd again erupted at what was about to come, the guys were high fiving each other and calling friends on their phones to come down to see what was about to unfold.

She twisted around, walked back to the chair and sat down facing the crowd. Again folding her arms over the back arch of the chair and spreading her legs wide, exposing her whole brilliant pussy for all to see, this time without a thong obstructing everyone's view. She gave her clit a few flicks before catching her breath.

The crowd knew what was coming. She would now walk down to the crowd and pick the guys she wanted to fuck.

"Alright everyone looks like we got a goer tonight, and what a stunner she is!" announced the host, although I couldn't see where he was.

"You know the rules boys, security will guide her down to the floor where Lara will pick a few lucky guys to take care of, if you get a tap on the shoulder from our lovely dancer Lara its your lucky day! To those who don't, well, as least you get to see a good show!"

Two bouncers the size of boulders then came and stood beside her. Clearing her a path. She looked over to me with a hint of excitement in her eyes before mouthing the words "love you" again to me. I watched what was about to happen with great suspense, my hard on still throbbing.

The three of them began walking down the stairs, Lara's large, swollen breasts jiggling as she descended to the floor where she eyed her first. He was a taller man, probably mid twenties with short blonde hair, blue eyes and a muscular build. She walked over to him and much to his delight, tapped him on the shoulder. He looked around and gave his friends a high five when Lara took his hand and walked through the crowd. The security guards standing close by.

"I'm Dave by the way" he mentioned.

"That's nice" Lara replied.

It wasn't long before she found her second, he was a shorter man with longer brown hair. He was also muscular looking, brown eyes and a handsome smile. Lara tapped him on the shoulder and he introduced himself as Aaron, from then on it began.

Immediately after being tapped on the shoulder Aaron was off. He lent in and passionately kissed Lara, tongue and all, she was a little taken back but soon reciprocated. They stood there for about 30 seconds kissing while he was grabbing her ass hard. The crowd cheered and settled in to see the show unravel.

While Lara was kissing him Dave came up behind her and started sucking on her neck. He reached around and started rubbing her clit vigorously. Lara's knees buckled as she moaned loudly, the ecstasy beginning to sweep over her. Dave took charge and grabbed her hair. Pulling her away from Aaron and leading her over to the middle of the room. He pushed her back so she fell elbows first onto one of the nearby tables. She looked up at me with a sexy smile on her face, I know she liked it rough and this is exactly how I was when I fucked her.

With her bare ass promptly pointing in the air for all to see the Aaron struck. He spat on his hand and lubed up his dick. I only saw it for a second but it looked to be just above average, around 7 or so inches. Without any warning he jammed his cock right into Lara's tight little ass.

This stunned me quite a bit, we had done anal before but not for a while. And when we did I always lubed her up as well. I wasn't sure how the anal fucking would turn out, the few times we had tried it Lara always complained she didn't like it.

I heard her yell out in pain but that didn't stop the Aaron from pumping furiously into her ass. Each time he rammed into her the table shook to the point I thought it was going to break. Lara's screams of pain at having her ass rammed endured for a good thirty seconds. I was surprised that she wasn't telling him to stop, I was going to find out why soon enough.

To my great surprise, after another thirty seconds her screams of pain transformed into moans of pleasure. She looked up at me with her eyes watering and shot me a cheeky smile to let me know she was ok. Aaron continued to fuck her hard in the ass over and over, rocking the table with each thrust. I could see Aaron's thrusting sending ripples through Lara's ass each time he slammed his dick deep into her.

I looked around and noticed the crowd taking pictures and recording this hot woman's ass being fucked in public. What a memory for them to take home.

Not to be outdone Dave came around to the front and unzipped his pants. This guys cock was huge, about 8 inches at least. Lara eyes widened as he grabbed the back of her head and yelled "deep throat me bitch". She did as she was told, after initially hesitating and gagging momentarily she pulled the man's foreskin hard, right back to the base and managed to deep throat the entire 8 inches of his cock. All while having her ass pounded.

This wasn't enough for him though, and after having his dick sucked for a few minutes he wanted more. "Don't forget my balls you slut". Lara knew what they both wanted, she grabbed his balls and gently pulled them up towards his cock. With one big gulp she took his entire dick and the base of his balls in her mouth at the same time. She gagged a bit but managed to swallow them both.

After a few seconds she released and started really getting the guy off. The cock in her ass still pivoting faster and faster, the table still crashing with every thrust. She grabbed the base of Dave's cock and swirled her tongue around the tip before bopping her head up and down in rhythm with her hands. She alternated between blowing him and taking his balls in her mouth.

After a few short minutes Dave was ready to cum. His balls started to tighten as he grabbed the back of Lara's hair and viciously pulled her face upward. After a few more stokes he erupted, sending an endless supply of cum streaming towards Lara's face. The sheer amount on its own was enough to wow the crowd. Her entire face was completely covered in his cum. He shook off the last few drops on her face before slapping her a few times with his big dick across her face, he then disappeared into the crowd, never to be seen again. Like the nasty girl she is she looked over at me and winked as she licked the cum from around her mouth and swallowed it. The rest, she just left there as a trophy.

The guy that had been fucking her ass the whole time wasn't far behind. He grabbed her hips tightly and fucked her even harder than before. How the table didn't break right then and there is a miracle of both physics and nature. He removed one is his hands from her hips and pulled her hair back hard, exposing her cum covered face to everyone. Approaching orgasm he yelled out loudly, knowing what was coming Lara leaned around the massaged his balls as he started cumming. After a short delay he leant heavily into her and unloaded shot after shot in her hot, big ass, each quiver from Aaron while he orgasmed sent ripples through Laras ass. Little did I know that she had been massaging her clit and not long after he filled her ass with cum, she erupted and let out a hallowing moan of her own.

It was an intense one I could easily see that, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she convulsed madly, Aaron still holding her hair back. I watched and saw cum dripping down her leg as Dave's cum started running down her face. I noticed that towards the end of her orgasm Lara collected a small amount of cum from her cheek with her index finger. While looking at me she plunged the finger in her mouth, swallowing all of the cum while moaning approvingly. Aaron then withdrew and gave her one last hard slap on her ass so hard it left a red mark. He zipped up and disappeared into the crowd.

There was a stillness for a moment. The crowd eager to see if Lara had had enough for the night. After a few seconds she collected herself and stood up. A large amount of cum still dripping down her completely covered face and leg, lucky for her, none had fallen into her eyes, allowing her to see. She quickly looked around for me in the crowd before spotting me again, I could see her smile and bite her lower lip as she mouthed to me "can I do more?" I nodded, she had already gone so far, there was no going back now. My hard on was already throbbing with anticipation. She winked at me and turned around to face the majority of the crowd.

She walked over to another one of the side tables and sat down, taking a moment to capture her breath. Cum still dripping down her face she looked out over the crowd and opened her legs as far as they would go, exposing her pink, tight pussy to the whole crowd. Not one fold of skin was hidden, her entire pussy, every detail of it was exposed. After a brief pause she yelled "anyone who is larger than 10 inches, come fuck me".

12