Wife Tries the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd looked around, 10 inches was a pretty tall order to fill. After a few seconds I could see no one come forward, the look on Lara's face turned from excitement to disappointment. But just before all hope was lost a man stepped forward. He was enormous, easily 6 foot 6 and 120kgs or more. He was built, maybe a footballer or basket baller. He had long blond hair, deep blue eyes and a ripped chest. He walked up to Lara and stood before her. She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip, her legs had not moved from their open stance. She looked him up and down and licked her lips in approval. "Lets see that big dick then" she whispered to him.

He obeyed and slowly slipped out his dick. He wasn't lying, it must have been 10 inches at least, it was the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life without any shadow of a doubt. When Lara saw just how big it was her eyes grew wide with anticipation. She panted and took several deep breaths to calm herself. She crawled off the table and fell onto her knees before this cock she was about to worship. The man was uncircumcised and had a little bit of loose skin. Lara reached out with her right hand and gripped the tip of the man's dick, he looked down on her with a superior grin, "I hope you know what you're doing...." he whispered.

She did, and slowly she rolled back the man's foreskin, further and further it went until it was bunched up at the base of his dick. Exposing the head of his dick to the elements. Holding his foreskin right back she started playing with his big dick, gracefully moving her spare hand up and down his shaft, her bit tits jiggling furiously with every motion. Faster and faster she went until she began taking his balls into her mouth as well, sucking and licking them while caressing his dick with her soft, gentle hands.

She decided it was time and opened her mouth wide, after a moment of anticipation she took the entirety of the man's dick in her mouth. Deeper and deeper she went until her nose hit the man's stomach, she had actually managed to devour 10 inches of dick with no more than a little hesitation. It was then that the man grabbed her hair hard and began thrusting. I could hear the banging sound of the man's dick hitting the back of her throat hard. I thought she would gag but to my surprise she took it like a true slut.

He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and forced it further towards him so her forehead was pressed into his stomach, once here he continued throat fucking Lara for a good 3 or 4 minutes, stopping only briefly to give her some air before starting again. When he eventually let go of her head she slowly gained her balance and rose to her feet. Not dropping eye contact with the man she walked backwards towards the table and sat down.

Eyes still locked she slowly and methodically ran her fingertips along her face, collecting the copious amounts of cum from her fucking session beforehand. Once her face was clean she rubbed her cum soaked fingers across her big tits, rubbing the white liquid like a cream into her massive chest. When she was done she bounced, rubbed and played with her nipples for the man, enticing him further.

Here she was, my perfect little partner playing with her tits in front of a bunch of strangers having the time of her life. Slowly her hand crept downward and she began rubbing her enlarged clit as the crowd watched.

"Fuck me rough and hard" she proclaimed. The man smiled to himself, "you're sure you can take it?" he said. Lara laughed, "I'm sure, now fuck me". The man slowly prowled up to her, Lara's breath getting faster as he approached. Her hand reached out to his dick and gripped it tightly. After a few seconds she began drawing his huge dick towards her open and inviting pussy, biting her lower lip as she went.

It was then that she looked over to me and with her puppy dog eyes she mouthed to me "I really want to fuck him". Knowing how desperate she was for cock I nodded and gave her the permission she so sorely needed. This night was turning out far better than I thought.

Eyes relocking with the mystery man, she resumed pulling his dick closer to her. She used her other hand to again open her pussy to him. Slowly she opened her legs as wide as they would go. Inviting his dick into her. She slowly ran the tip of his cock up and down her pussy, softly and gently moving it up and down from base to clit.

The man then plunged his dick into her slowly. Lara she looked over to me as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She leant back on both her hands and started a series of deep, hypnotic moans as her hips moved back and forth. "God go deeper" she proclaimed as the crowd watched on in awe. He didn't hesitate, grabbing her on the inside of each thigh and separating her legs so they spread apart even more. Opening her pussy up as wide as possible. It was then that he started really fucking her, he pumped faster and harder into her to the point where she started alternating between moaning and screaming in pain at the huge dick penetrating her tight pussy with such force that rocked the table.

This went on for about 5 minutes, every now and then she would roll her head over and look at me with pure ecstasy in her eyes before they rolled back into her head. By the third time she did this I noticed there was something different. Her skin was more flushed and her moans grew louder, she was ready to cum again. She broke eye contact with me before arching her back at the tidal wave of pleasure that was about to come. The man could sense this and started fucking her even harder. Over and over I saw that 10 inch dick disappear deep inside her after every thrust. He leant in and slapped Lara's right breast hard, again and again causing it to shake side to side violently, a big red hand print remained on her tit when he was done.

She then started what would be the most intense orgasm I have ever seen her have. She wrapped her legs around the man, pulling him closer and squeezing him tightly with her powerful, toned legs. She leant forward, hugging him and pressing her swollen tits firmly against his chest. Looking over his shoulder, she frantically looked for me in the crowd, once she found me, our eyes locked for the rest of the entire ordeal.

She released the man from her hug, then proceeded to grab the back of his head and force his face into her chest. Almost as if she was offering her breasts to him. The man didn't skip a beat, and immediately latched onto her left nipple and started biting down hard. Maintaining eye contact with me, her face flushed as her eyes rolled fully back into her head as she began to shake violently.

The scream was deafening, as she started the man continued to bite her nipple even harder than before, to the point where I thought he was ripping it off. With her nipple in his mouth he raised it up, extending her breast a good 10 centimetres higher than her other nipple with his teeth. She was in a mixed land of pleasure due to the man's big dick but also pain as having her nipple almost bitten off.

She scream continued on for a good 20 seconds, eye contact with me not dropping for a second. Wave after wave her body convulsed and shook over and over as the crowd watched in silence. I could see the man's dick covered in Lara's cum as he thrusted in and out during the ordeal. After her orgasm we broke eye contact, and the man released her nipple from his mouth.

She then rested, locking eyes with the man and kissing him passionately as her hands graced his jaw, she didn't move her vice like grip with her legs still around him. She whispered in his ear "cum in me". The man didn't need to be told twice. He placed both of his hands on Lara's tight ass and started ploughing, again Lara started moaning as her tight box was being filled up with the man's 10 inch dick, taking the whole thing deep inside her.

The man didn't last long. As his balls tightened Lara bit her lower lip, giving me a cheeky wink as she went. The man began groaning and started cumming, like a dog on a chain Lara maintained her vice like grip with her legs around him, this time wrapping her arms around him again. She pulled him in with aggression as the man started unloading shot after shot in her welcoming pussy. There was something so sexy about her being filled with another mans cum.

I saw her legs flex, I knew what she was doing, she was tightening the walls of her pussy around the man's dick, trying to absorb as much of the man's seed as she could. The man let out a moan as he kept on thrusting, harder and harder he fucked my darling Lara.

The amount of cum the man released was amazing, he mustn't of cum for weeks from the build-up he had. After he released what must have been the tenth cumshot deep in Lara's pussy she couldn't take any more. I looked down and saw the cum overflowing from her.

Still locking eyes with me, and with the man finishing up gradually inside her, she slowly traced her index finger down her right breast, flicking her nipple in front of me. Lower her finger went, slithering down her waist to her thigh. Slowly she drew it to her overflowing pussy and cupped most of the cum from her puffy lips with her hand. Her demeanour changed from enjoyment to pure nastiness and lust. Her eyes piercing mine as she slowly opened her mouth and inserted her cum soaked fingers, seductively licking and sucking all the man's seed until her mouth was completely full.

Slowly she rocked her head ever so slightly back, opening her lips to expose all of the man's cum still sitting in her open mouth to me. She slowly closed her mouth and in one swift motion, swallowed the entire mouthful. She licked her lips and moaned gently, opening her now empty mouth to me, sticking out her tongue to prove she had swallowed it all.

The man was stagnant during at his little side show, he was well and truly done. He sighed and without even pulling his pants up, withdrew and disappeared into the crowd. Lara, dizzy with pleasure and clearly exhausted, slowly stood up and walked over to me.

"Thank you darling" she whispered to me "now lets go home". She walked past me as I slapped her ass. She walked out into the cold of the night towards the car completely nude as the crowd started clapping in appreciation at the once in a lifetime event they just witnessed...

12