Wife Turned Sluts by Relatives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started the fucking in 10 minutes and he kept on fucking her slow and flooded her in her pussy in at least 30 minutes. He rolled to the side, pulled Rukhsana in his arms, encircled her waist and back with his hands, and kept on kissing her. Then he holds her tightly and went to sleep. Rukhsana was tired too, she didn't want to sleep naked with Shohaib but sleep took her over. She woke up with the knock on the gate. She looked at the clock and it was around 7 am. She panicked immediately when the gate opened and aunt came inside. Shohaib was lying with bed sheet covering him up. Rukhsana was too inside the bed sheet, covered till her neck.

Aunt came inside and placed the teapot on the side table. She looked at Rukhsana who was pale faced. She came to her and said Good Morning, but Rukhsana couldn't reply. Aunt said that Shohaib drinks tea hot and she must wake him up before it gets cold. Saying this she turned around and went outside immediately. Rukhsana was shocked to hell with the current event. She understood immediately that bringing her to house and getting her laid was whole setup. Now she understood that no one was going to spare her and even Firoz and Wajir would be fucking her also. But she was now in trap and she wanted to get out safely.

So she thought to cooperate instead of repulsing. Even if she repulsed then also these bastards wouldn't be leaving her at all. She pushed Shohaib and he woke up immediately. He asked her to pass her the tea; she got up, her bed sheet slide down till her waist, making her breasts open to view. Shohaib took the tea and drank it up; Rukhsana managed a cup for herself too and drank it slowly. As the tea was over, Shohaib asked her to come for a bath. They got inside the bathroom, the shower opened. They turned wet and when Rukhsana took the soap, he took the soap from her hand. He started to apply soap on her body; he rubbed each part of her body and then massaged it nicely.

As the soaping was over they had shower, he rubbed her clean and as the soap was gone, he pushed her on the wall and spread her lets apart. He pushed his dick inside her pussy and started to fuck her immediately. He fucked her aggressively until he managed to flood her inside her pussy. Then they had a quick shower again and exited the bathroom. Shohaib passed her a towel and she dried herself first and then started to dry her hair. Shohaib had wrapped a towel around his waist, just then aunt peeped inside with half door open.

She was carrying the baby, who was sucking milk from a bottle. She said that all family members were going out with the baby, and he could have fun as he like. Immediately the door shut and after 2 minutes the car engine starting sound came. The engine reduced and vanished as the car moved away. Rukhsana understood that she was left alone with Shohaib on a mini honeymoon. What she didn't understand was alternative plans of Shohaib. They went to the breakfast table and had their breakfast. After the breakfast they came back to the bedroom, Rukhsana had already surrendered and she got laid on the bed.

She was thinking of getting fucked by Shohaib more. But it didn't happen at all. Around 10 AM she heard some voices from the hall, mesmerised she looked at Shohaib who smiled and said that they were his close friends. Rukhsana shivered in terror immediately, so Shohaib had planned for a group sex too, and his cheap friends were going to fuck her like a prostitute. After 10 minutes he got up and picked her up. He made her stand and asked her to comb her hair. She combed and tied her hair and he kept his hand on her waist and they moved out of bedroom.

Four of his friends were seated on the sofa when they reached there. Rukhsana looked at them for once and then kept her head down. They reached to the sofa and a little space was managed for Shohaib to sit. Shohaib sat and pulled her to sit on his laps. He asked one of his friends something. He went inside the bedroom and brought a camcorder; he switched it on and kept it on the TV. The camcorder was connected to the TV and adjusted such way that it could cover the entire area. Satisfied he switched on the record button.

They started to discuss about her beauty and figure. She was turning red second by second when Shohaib told them that she lactates also. He pressed her boobs and milk ray squirted her nipples. So he offered them to explore her one my one. The guy next to Shohaib pulled her on his laps. He immediately started to suck her nipples, draw a good amount of milk and drank it up. He then moved his intensions to her lips, kissed her, and sideway was taking full privilege to explore her body. He even managed to push his fingers in her pussy.

As he was done, she was pulled on another lap and same exploitation of her body went on, till everyone was satisfied. Till then her breasts were made dry and they were planning to fuck her now. Shohaib pushed her on the sofa table and removed his towel. Immediately he was inside her, fucking her to core. He was playing with her boobs and kissing her all the time. It took him 20 minutes to flood her and get aside. Meanwhile rest of the guys were bare, as he was aside the next guy took his turn. He was inside her in a go and announced that she was very tight then a prostitute. He took full liberty to fuck her with full force until he buried his flood inside her pussy. As soon as he stepped aside, she saw someone lubricating his dick with coconut oil.

She understood that he was thinking of ass fucking her. She whispered meekly, please not in my ass. All of them laughed loudly and Shohaib said that his friend will fuck her wherever they wanted. She was pulled and turned around. She was standing on her feet and curved down on the table, with elbows on the table. The guy got inside her ass and one guy sat on the table. She gulped his dick down and started to suck. One more laughter and Shohaib said, seems that Salmaan had taught her enough. The fucking went on until he flooded her ass. The next guy took liberty with her pussy, with next guy again in ass. They kept on fucking her one by one allowing her to rest in between.

At least everyone fucked her 2 to 3 times until she went unconscious. She was deposited in her room when the clocked ticked 7 PM. She was deep sleep and managed to wake up next morning only. She went to see her baby, was lying with aunt in the hall. She was still naked, and forgot about her modesty anyone. Aunt wished her Good Morning and asked her to have a bath. She went for a bath and came back to see that her luggage was missing. She inquired about it so aunt said to stay like that and wrap a towel if required. She wrapped a towel around her chest when aunt came and pulled towel aside. She asked her to wrap around waist instead. She didn't argue and wrapped the towel as said.

Her breakfast was send to her bedroom followed by her lunch. She slept all the time, exhausted with the cruel fucking yesterday. It was Thursday evening around 4 when aunt came and asked her to follow her. She took her in the same state, topless and towel wrapped around the waist. They reached to the 1st floor and she pushed a door. She wasn't amazed with the son's intentions, they were guys hungry for women flesh, but strangest behaviour was of their mother who was serving her to her sons.

Firstly, she was being turned as slut and their mother was deciding who does first and who goes last. Firoz and Wajir were sitting on the bed watching TV. They were just in underwear when she got inside. Aunt pulled her towel and locked the gate from outside. Wajir asked her to climb the bed. She didn't resist and climbed the bed. He requested her to get on her fours. She went on her fours and they both pulled a teapot and poured two black coffees. They came on her either sides and kept the hot coffee under her nipples. The warm vapours were coming till her nipples. Both of them started to press her boobs tightly and milk started to get collected in the cup.

Sufficient amount of milk got collected and so they mixed it and drank their coffee. After the coffee was over she was turned around and they both started to draw the rest of milk from her chest. Meanwhile they were pressing her thighs with one hand and inserting their finger in her pussy, alternatively. Rukhsana was sure that she cannot miss or skip to their demands so instead of resisting she let them do their way. Being a dedicated house wife, fucked only missionary style by her husband only, she was already fucked by men, other than her husband. Additional to this she was not even fucked in her dedicated pussy but also in her ass. So she had no shame left now and left herself on their mercy to be treated as they wanted.

As they were satisfied they pulled her up and made her to deposit herself on the table, the table was high till their waist and was used to iron clothes. The table was short in length and so her body below her neck till her waist was on the table. Her legs from her thighs and head from her neck were hanging down. Firoz spread her legs apart and was inside her pussy with his dick. Wajir stood facing towards Firoz and pushed his dick in her mouth. They both started the assault from both the ways. It was very uncomfortable pose for Rukhsana but they both were having good time. After every five minutes they changed their places and the assault began again. They switched their places 5 times before they flooded her mouth and pussy on the same time.

She went to the attached bathroom to clean herself and then returned. After she returned she got inside the bed between both of them. They pulled the blanket above all three of them and they started to play with her once again. As their dick rose up they removed the blanket and started to bang in her pussy or ass. For the entire evening till midnight they both fucked her several times. Before going to sleep comfortably and snoring loudly. They were snoring so loudly that entire house was shaking. Within 5 minutes the gate opened and Salmaan was on the gate.

He picked Rukhsana and carried her to his room. He put her on the bed and got rid of his clothes. He pushed her legs apart and got inside her sore pussy in a second, pumping her up with his full strength and speed. Twenty minutes and he flooded inside her and rolled aside. He started to snore too. As Shohaib was waiting outside and he got inside immediately. He picked her up, she also didn't resisted at all and he carried her to his bedroom. In the way he was applying gel in her ass which was already lubricated. Rukhsana was aware that he'll attack her ass only.

So as he kept her on the bed, as an obedient slave, she turned on her four, inviting him or the assault. He pushed his dick inside and 15 minutes of rapid stores he flooded her inside. She got up, cleaned herself and saw Shohaib in deep sleep. She went to her bedroom and found that baby wasn't there. She assumed that it must be with aunt. She deposited on bed and slept comfortably. Her body was so sore and tiered that she got awake around 11:30 am next morning on Friday. It was aunt who was waking her up.

She asked her to get bath and perform weekly prayer. She went to bathroom and had a bath, wiped herself with a towel and came out to the breakfast table. To her surprise Imraan uncle and aunt with the baby was on the breakfast table. The towel was hanging around her waist but her boobs were on display. She immediately tried to hide her boobs but Imraan uncle pulled her hands apart and made her sit on the chair. Imraan uncle said, "Dulhan!" Dulhan is a word used for daughter in law. Imraan uncle said, "Dulhan! All my boys have already seen them, including my wife, and my boy's friends, so is there still shame left."

Rukhsana didn't reply and silently started to have the breakfast. The time was around 12:30 PM, so aunt said to go or weekly prayers. She got up and aunt asked to go in her room, where a prayer rug was already spread. While she was heading towards the room, aunt stopped her and asked her to give her the wet towel. Before she could respond, aunt pulled her towel from her body. She looked at Imraan uncle who was sexually looking her ass. She looked at aunt and then her body.

Aunt looked confused for a second and then said, "Oh head must be covered." She passed her a small Dupatta which was semi-transparent and Rukhsana took it from her. She placed it on her head and then wrapped around neck one time and stood for prayers. She felt two hands playing with her boobs when she was in standing posture. The rough hands were making her understand that it was none other than Imraan uncle. When she went in bow pose, Imraan uncle was playing with her ass, and when she went in bow down pose, he even managed to push his fingers in her pussy and ass. Rukhsana didn't utter a word and continued her players which lasted 30 minutes.

Imraan uncle played heartly with her body in this time. While he was playing she even got wet due to his actions and was hard for her to concentrate on the mantra. Yet Rukhsana completed her prayers and was still sitting on her knees when Imraan uncle came to her all nude. He pushed his dick near her face and without resisting she gulped it in her mouth. She sucked it for few moments and then Imraan uncle drew it out of her mouth. He picked her up and deposited her on the bed. He was about to enter her when aunt came in. she inquired what he was doing. Uncle told her that he was blessing her up.

Aunt smiled and said to Rukhsana that uncle was blessing her up and it's a dutiful job of a daughter-in-law to service father-in-law well. Saying that she left the room and on next moment Imraan uncle was inside her. He started to fuck her mercilessly and then stopped. He lied on her and took her nipple in his mouth and started to draw milk out of it. He drank heartedly from both of them and then resumed his fucking. His dick was thing and long but the fact was that he was old. So he flooded her soon. He rolled and pulled her between his legs and asked her to suck him until his dick gains strength.

She did that dutifully and in 30 minutes he was hard again. This time he fucked in her ass, and couldn't hold that long as before. Two time fucking he was all spread away and so he called for Salmaan. He asked his to take her away. Salmaan happily too her to his room and fucked her mercilessly in her pussy and ass. When he was finished, he picked her up and dropped her in Firoz and Wajir room. They sandwiched her and took great amount of time to fuck in her both holes. Then they missed called Shohaib.

Shohaib was immediately in the room and fucked her two times in both her pussy and ass. She was all spread out and so she just went for a nap. In night aunt came to wake her up. She washed herself and came to dining table. Only she was naked and rest were in clothes. She took a seat and had dinner while Firoz and Wajir were groping her all the time. After the dinner was over Wajir and Firoz asked her to come to their room when Imraan uncle objected. He reminded them about the party next day and asked Rukhsana to go and rest. She went to her room and tiered went to sleep.

In morning around 10 am aunt woke her up. She asked her to get bath and then breakfast. She had a bath and then breakfast. On breakfast table no one was present except aunt. She told her description about the party. She told her that few guests were expected, so she would serve them food and snacks. She nodded her head and asked for her clothes. Aunt looked at her still and she immediately understood what does she meant. She wanted her to serve in nude state. But she had no option, aunt also instructed her not to argue anyone or object anyone.

She clearly understood that lots of fucking would be done with her today. She went to kitchen and aunt left the house. Around 11 am guests started to arrive and till 12 everyone were there. She peeped outside and saw Imraan uncle standing with 2 old guys, Shohaib was standing with 3 guys, Salmaan was with 2 guys and Wajir was with one guy. Just then Firoz came in with 2 guys. The total strength reached to 14 guys including the family members. Firoz came in and instructed what to bring and when to bring. The guys were chatting when she entered with snacks. Everyone outsiders hooted immediately.

She was carrying some snacks and as she reached to serve them, everyone groped her breasts, bums and pussy. One of them objected that she hadn't shaved her pussy. Imraan uncle went to his bedroom and brought his shaving kit. He asked his sons to do the honour. Rukhsana was immediately pulled to the middle of room on coffee table. He legs were spread apart by Firoz and Wajir. Her hands were held tightly behind her head by Salmaan and Shohaib started to shave her immediately. She was being the centre of attraction where a live show of pubic hair shaving was going on. Shohaib did it slow and ultimately it was done. She was left to get back with her work.

After the snacks were over and lots of groping was done, tea was ordered. She brought the tea but she couldn't find milk. She told Imraan uncle about it. He grabbed her breasts and said that he had a cow for that. Immediately she was pulled back on the coffee table again and this time on her fours. Shohaib and Wajir took a vessels each and started to draw milk from her breasts. A live show of milking a women was there. Lots of hooting and peoples really enjoyed the show. As she went dry, the milk was mixed with tea and all had their tea. She was back to kitchen when two guys said something to Imraan uncle who made a sign to carry on.

As expected they came in kitchen all nude, pulled her on the table and bowed her down. One got inside her pussy from back and other climbed on table to assault her mouth. 15 minutes and they were done. Everyone were roaring that nothing should be private, she must be brought in the hall itself. Imraan uncle called her out and she was asked to recline on the sofa. As soon as she got on the sofa, rapid fire fucking started. Someone got between her legs and started to fuck her pussy, meanwhile she was forced to give blowjob too.

As soon as her pussy was vacant, either the next guy continued with her pussy or with her ass but her mouth was never vacant at all. After everyone fucked her at least once, they gave her 2 hour break but then the fucking started again and in the middle she lost consciousness. When she woke up, it was 11 pm, she was sleeping in her bed and aunt was applying balms and ornament on her body. She slept comfortably and woke up next afternoon around 4 pm. Her clothes was on the bed along with her luggage. She had a bath and wore her clothes and they moved back to our city. They dropped her to my house, but practically each got blowjob by her in the MUV, including Imraan uncle.

The notebook ended there, so I just tore it in pieces and came back home. Rukhsana was again coming out of the storeroom. I think she went to search the notebook, she ran in the house and when I got in, she was having a fight with someone. When she saw me, she immediately disconnected the call and went busy in house work. Within few hours Salmaan was in the house. He was welcomed by my family but I was thinking to kill him. But creating scene was not a solution.

So I waited, after the dinner, he went to the guest room which was adjacent to our room. After everyone slept I slipped in Salmaan room. He was awake and waiting for me, I started to roar at him and started to abuse him. He passed me the mobile which had a video running. I looked at it and to my shock it was Rukhsana video of last day getting fucked by 14 guys. He said that he was having video of each day and if it would be distributed in my colony, how would we survive. He also said that he had made Rukhsana to confess that my family send Rukhsana to seduce his family for money. I said it was a lie, but he showed me another video and it was correct.