Wife Turned Sluts by Relatives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before coming back to the city they made that video too. In fear or shame or something else she did that too. That time she was all naked. So Salmaan suggested to stay silent and not to make issue. I was spellbound, no works to speak. He said to come with him, I asked where, so he said to your room. He took initiative and went straight in my room and I followed him. In my room he woke up Rukhsana, terrified Rukhsana stood up of the bed. She was wearing a sari that time. She looked at me then Salmaan. Salmaan forwarded his hand and pulled her sari off her body, he opened her blouse button slowly, followed by her bra, petticoat and panty.

Rukhsana was continuously staring at me, I tried not to look her directly. Salmaan pushed her on the bed and climbed on her after shredding his clothes. He was inside her pussy in fraction of second, fucking her mercilessly. In between he stopped and said, "What the hell are you doing here, go to my room and sleep there. Just come back to wake me, before anyone wakes up." Dejected I went to the guest room, leaving Salmaan to fuck Rukhsana in my very own bedroom. Around 4:30 am I went to wake him up, he woke, got dressed and went to his room. Rukhsana got up and cleaned herself and went back to bed after getting dressed.

In morning Salmaan asked me to company him to the city end. I wasn't in mood to go with him but still I went. In the way Salmaan said that he will be going and telling what happened yesterday so Shohaib, Firoz, Wajir and even Imraan uncle will visit my house for overnight stay. He asked not to create issue with them and let them slip in my bedroom in night. He instructed me to leave that person with Rukhsana and I must sleep in guest room. Like I did today, wake them up before anyone gets awake. I didn't replied him anything because I knew, there could nothing be done about it. Rukhsana was a slut now, and they were acting as her master. And I didn't had anyway to stop it down.

It's now a week when Salmaan fucked Rukhsana in our bedroom, and both Wajir & Firoz had visited us separately. As asked I let them slip them in my bedroom, let them fuck Rukhsana whole night and then wake them before anyone wakes. After the visit, each one being generous, pass me a video recording of what and how they did last night with Rukhsana. Shohaib called this morning directly on my mobile, he told me that he and his one close friend will be visiting us today and in night both Shohaib and his friend will slip in our bedroom. I'm waiting for them, waiting for two fuckers who're going to fuck my wife in my bedroom tonight, while I'll be in guest room that time, guarding them up, disgusting but I'm helpless.