Wife Turns Slut on Vacation

Story Info
My wife agreed to be my slut during our overseas trip.
3.4k words
3.84
47.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I got K, my wife and the mother of my kids (whom I personally love to fuck!), to fulfil my wish of having her be my sex slave and personal slut a couple of years ago.

First, let me describe K. Although she is in her early 40s, she still maintains a reasonably trim figure. There are some stretch marks on her ass and her tits are small B's, not the full C's when we were dating. Her teats, though, are a real delight. Even soft they are the size of blueberries. Aroused, they resemble plump, ripe raspberries.

And she still has a fair complexion, warm smile and long black hair that turns heads whenever she goes out in a dress. Most importantly, K is highly conflict-averse and would rather accommodate others than argue or put up a fight, which is what made this whole fantasy possible and come true.

We were overseas for a five-day holiday without the children, whom we had left behind with their grandparents. I had been looking forward some risqué nights but had no idea as we flew to the city (it Southeast Asia) that the days were going to be wild as well.

Immediately after we had checked into our hotel room, I presented K with a sapphire pendant on a necklace. She then confessed that she had not had time to buy me anything and was hugely apologetic, especially given the largess of my gift. She said she would do anything.

Anything! Well! I could think of many things I would like from her and, perhaps it was the drinks I had had at dinner, but I boldly said that she would then be my sex slave for the next 48 hours. K was shocked and disagreed, as she has been rather conservative since becoming a mother. But I countered by reminding her that we were in a country far from home and there was no one around who knew us. She reluctantly agreed but only on condition that I would stop the role play if she uttered the safe word "chrysanthemum".

In the afternoon, after a delicious seafood lunch in the hotel's restaurant, we lounged by the pool. K wore her rather skimpy white bikini. While her breasts did not quite fill out the cups of the top as they had before, I noticed many men still stealing glances at her, especially as she emerged from the pool with perky nipples that just barely announced themselves through the padded bikini top.

That night, after she went to bed, probably relieved that I had not already started cashing in on my gift from her, I called up an old friend, Peter, who I knew was posted to a large MNC in the city. He clued me in on a rather fancy spa that offered the proverbial happy endings and then said he would meet me there.

After breakfast on the second day, I told K that we would be going to a spa for massages and she perked up at the thought of a full body massage.

After we got there, I had a quiet word with the manageress about my plan. She was definitely taken aback and refused at first, until I told her about the compensation for herself and her girls. She agreed.

I told K that while I would be receiving a full body massage, her job as my slut was to suckle on my cock and balls. For the first 30 minutes, I would lie face down on a massage table that conveniently had a hole for the crotch as well as the face, getting my back rubbed. K would lie underneath on a low table and suck my cock while I got to nuzzle her pussy. For the second 30 minutes, she would kneel on all four between my legs and suck my cock while I got my arms, legs and face massaged. After the massage concluded, K would then deliver the happy ending.

She balked, and not just because I said she would be completely naked the entire time. I did point out that I would be naked too (I would have been for the massage anyway) but she did not seem reassured, However, at my stern insistence, she blushed and removed all her clothes, then got under my table.

The full body massage was the best one I ever got! I love the musky scent of K's pussy and she was a little moist as she sucked on the tensest muscle I had for that hour. Getting one's face massaged as one's cock is being softly sucked on is simple pure heaven! In fact, K often had to stop working my cock and just kiss and lick my balls, so as not to make me cum too soon.

When the female masseuse, who was fully clothed and smirking at my naked wife the entire time, told me the massage was over, I instructed K to finish me off. I barely lasted a minute before exploding into her mouth. Naturally, she had to swallow it all, to the sound of soft laughter from the masseuse.

As I started to get dressed, K suddenly realised with dismay that her belongings were missing.

"Wait! Where's all my stuff?" she asked in a panic, one hand waving in front of her searching for her belongings, one hand back to covering her cunt..

"Oh, my dear, in order to let you be my happy ending, the establishment has technically lost the $50 they would have earned from me. Therefore, you have to make it up to them...by giving the next 10 male customers the exact same treatment you just gave me."

K paled at the thought and, speechless, shook her head weakly, leaning on the massage table I had just vacated for support.

"Yes, it has to be 10 men because, while you really are fantastic at sucking cocks, you are not a professional. So we will just be charging $5 for the blowjob.

"No! Please, no!" K pleaded, as she realised that I was going to make her even cheaper than the cheapest whore, by selling her mouth for virtually pocket change.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as I reminded her of her promise, though she never used her safe word. And so began K's day as a masseuse, massaging cocks with her wet tongue and sweet lips!

For each male customer that was brought into the room and accepted the offer of a happy ending (almost all males who came here did, apparently), K was then brought out to the customer's delight. While the masseuse gave him an expertly delivered handjob (for her own $50), K had to stand naked beside the customer, legs spread and hands behind her head.

Each guy gleefully molested her tits and roughly probed, played with and finger-fucked K's pussy. She kept squirming as silent tears ran down her face. Yet the room was soon filled with the scent of her juices and arousal.

As the guy's happy ending approached, K was instructed to lock her sweet lips over the cockhead, so that all the cum would shoot into her mouth whereupon she was to swallow it all.

The she would have to get under the table to continue suckling the cock that had just violated her mouth, while the masseuse did her real job. All the guys took the opportunity to lick her pussy while she lay under them.

At each 30-minute mark, when the guy was on his back, K would go on all fours over him, with her pussy in his face. Many of them then took the opportunity to play with her pussy some more, uncomfortably exploring her labia and occasionally reaching forward and yanking on her tits, stretching her breast flesh and making her yelp around the cock in her mouth.

At lunchtime, after K had serviced four men, I had lunch brought in for us. I feasted on a chicken chop with a glass of wine and some beer. I got K some rice and egg and beans but had the masseuses of the establishment put her food in a flat bowl on the floor. Then, we collected all the condoms into which other male customers had ejaculated into before lunch and squeezed the slimy contents out onto K's lunch, mixing it in.

"A lovely protein boost for my darling," I chuckled, using my toe to push the plate towards her. As she miserably ate on all fours, like a dog, the other masseuses in the break room laughed at the sight of K's puckered asshole and leaking plump pussy lips winking at them from the ground.

After lunch, K pleasured another six men and she was so exhausted that she could not speak. During this time, the friend I had contacted showed up and while K was occupied beneath a customer, he slipped into the room and was astonished at how subservient K was. He was even more impressed at how well she was sucking cock, even after having serviced so many before the current customer.

By this time, to ease her aching jaws, K would be spending a fair amount of time planting kissing all over the cock of the customer. My own cock twitched inside my pants every time I saw her smooching a cockhead like it was the lips of a lover. It really made her look like such a wanton slut.

"She certainly has the makings of a delightful little slut and sex slave," my pal said admiringly. He then invited K and I over to a garden party he decided to throw the next day. When he shared the details, I was hooked!

After the last customer had been pleasured by K at around 9.30pm, I bundled her back to our hotel room and put her through a warm bath before ordering a sumptuous room service dinner for us both. She ate slowly, letting her sore jaws get used to chewing again, before knocking out fast asleep on our bed. I stripped off all her clothes as she slept and she must have been really knackered because she barely stirred.

The next morning, I woke up and, upon seeing K sprawled out naked beside me, immediately stood to attention. I straddled her face and she woke up to the sight of my cock pressing against her lips.

"Wakey, waky, my little slut," I cheerily said. "Time for breakfast in bed!"

Recalling her promise to me, K wearily opened her mouth. Excited as I already was, I did not wait for her to suckle me but instead fucked her face and throat hard and fast. It was a huge turn-on hearing her slurping and grunting around my cock. After a few minutes, and covered in a light sheen of sweat, I emptied my balls into her waiting mouth.

I let her clean herself up and then we hit the hotel's breakfast buffet.

After we returned to our room, I told her how proud I was that she had endured yesterday's humiliation without using her safe word. She beamed.

I then informed her that my friend had invited us to a party at his place. She seemed both relieved and apprehensive about this but agreed. As if she had a choice!

My friend was clearly doing very well in his job because he had sent his car around with a chauffeur. We buckled in and were taken to someplace in the suburbs.

After turning in through the gate, the car wound up the driveway that roughly circled a lawn, to a large hour on a small rise. K forgot about her apprehension for a moment as she joined me in oohing and aahing out of the window.

Upon entering the house, I introduced K to my friend, Peter, and his brother, Rob. During the first couple of minutes, we engaged in some small talk where I learned that Peter's position paid for the house and staff while Rob's investment business paid for their upkeep and other entertainment.

I took my cue and turned to K. I explained that Peter and Rob were throwing a garden party for their friends and their dogs. In fact, Peter and Rob owned two collies, each of whom could easily have been stand-ins for Lassie.

"And you, my dear," I said, gleefully turning to K, "will be my slut bitch."

K paled. "Oh... no...," she faltered, "please no... please..."

"Sorry, my dear, I still have till 8pm this evening," I insisted, sternly. "Now, do you want to use your safe word?"

Slowly, at first hesitantly, she shook her head. I grinned.

"In that case, STRIP," I barked.

Shocked into obedience, K slowly pulled her blouse over her head before lowering her skirt to the floor. Standing there in her bra and panties, she suddenly became very self-conscious and, covering herself with her arms as best she could, pleaded with me again not to put her through the ordeal.

Glancing at Peter and Rob openly smirking at the side, I simply snapped my fingers at her and pointed at her bra and panties.

Silent tears ran down her cheeks as she unclasped her bra hook behind her back, let the bra fall and exposed her modest tits and hardening nipples to my friend and his brother. She then tugged her panties down and stepped out of them.

"Hands behind your head and feet apart, slut," I instructed her. "Gentlemen," I invited them," please feel free to inspect my bitch."

Peter and Rob were rich and rather good-looking, so probably had no problems finding pretty, young dates. However, presented with a MILF (I consider K to be quite MILF material, even after two kids), they wasted no time in exploring her nude body.

They let their hands explore her boobs, glide down her flanks, up her thighs, running fingers through her pubes and wriggling their fingers into her pussy. K squirmed constantly, probably turned on against her will, especially as they planted kisses at her exposed nape and nibbled at her erect nipples.

After a while, they stopped and I let K stand at ease, although she had strict instructions not to conceal her body for the duration of our visit.

We were about to walk out to the garden at the bottom of the rise when Peter passed me some items. I grinned when I saw what they were.

I halted K from proceeding and told her that she would not be completely without some clothing. Her eyes widened a little in hope but then her face fell when those hopes were dashed.

Peter had passed me a thick studded leather collar that I fastened around K's neck. This forced her to keep her head up so she could not look down and had to keep her face exposed to anyone who cared to look. On the front of the collar was a huge neon pink tag that read "K9 Slut", a double entendre of K's name and the fact that she was, for all intents and purposes at this party, a dog.

I added a thin chain leash to the collar and then had her go down on all four like a real dog before leading her down to the garden.

It was certainly a sight to see my wife being led like a bitch on all fours across the grass. The bright sun shone down on her fair skin and I knew she would have no more bikini marks by the end of the day. Her plump pudenda, easily visible from behind, was moist and glistened in the broad daylight. What a magnificent slut I have, I chortled inwardly.

As we reached a huge gazebo on the lawn, the eight or so guests all turned and gasped as one. All of them were men and dressed in polo tees and slacks. There were also four wait staff, two male and two female, who wore rather posh black and white uniforms.

But even more humiliating for K (or K9 Slut) there were also six dogs and ALL of them were wearing some form of doggy clothes! Besides collars, they also wore booties, some kind of saddle-like top or even a light shirt of sorts. K was essentially the most naked creature, human or dog, at the party. She blushed so red that she could almost have been mistaken to have instantly sunburnt.

Peter took myself and K9 Slut around to be introduced. Every time we stopped walking, I told K9 Slut that she had to "sit", which meant K had to kneel on her heels, knees spread wide, head held high and hands behind her back. While I held conversations with the men, they were understandably very distracted and could hardly take their eyes off my wife.

While they were all rather rich, fairly good-looking and could probably have had hotter, younger dates, it was something else entirely to see a MILF degrade herself in public as a dog. Or lower than a dog, since their pets all wore more than she did! Slut K9 looked constantly embarrassed as she knelt there in the sun and on the lawn, her naked form open to everyone's gaze and her luscious pink pussy gaping open.

Then I had a brainwave. I called out "play dead!" She stopped and looked momentarily puzzled.

"Lie on your back, dear," I said. "Knees up and legs spread."

Still puzzled and having been exposed for so long already, K9 Slut did as she was instructed, the sun shining down on her cunt, so nicely exposed to us all.

"Now make yourself cum, slut," I said.

"No! Please, no! I can't! I can't!" she whined. But I gave her no choice and soon she was twiddling her clit with one hand while she played with her tits and teats with the other. Knowing everyone was gawking at her most intimate parts shamed her even more, pushing her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!! Oh FUCK!! I'm cummmmming!" she squealed before collapsing spread-eagled on the grass, quivering with the aftershock of her orgasm.

We rinsed K9 Slut off with the garden hose and then someone suggested a dog race across the lawn. It was not very far, about 50 metres and K9 Slut was miserably led across to join the other dogs.

We allowed her to run upright (more so we could see her tits jiggling as she ran) but tied her hands behind her back.

When Peter blew on the whistle, all the dogs bolted across the lawn to their waiting owners in about five seconds flat. K9 Slut was the last by far, clearing the last 30 metres all by herself. All of us were openly ogling her bouncing titties as she struggled to run with her hands behind her back.

She barely had time to recover when, panting heavily, K9 Slut was told that she had to blow all the men at the party (as if that was never on the cards!) as a "punishment".

Kneeling up, my wife tiredly accepted the first cock into her mouth, suckling on it softly and tenderly. However, by now, all the guys were horny as hell and, with my permission, K was told to get into doggy position so that one guy could fuck her juicy pussy from behind while she gave a slobbery blowjob to another.

She was put onto a low table so that the guys would not have to get their trousers dirty on the grass and two by two she took the male guests on. They fucked her with great enthusiasm, bonking her between them like some horizontal yo-yo.

She had to swallow all the loads that was ejaculated into her mouth but we collected all the sperm that leaked out of her cunt. That was put into a small dish that she had to lap up with just her tongue and lips.

Finally, we said our goodbyes and Peter had his chauffeur drive us back to the hotel. K slept in the car on the way back, with cum drying on her face and between her legs.

On the last full day of our vacation, I took K to a proper spa for a real massage and then took her shopping in the city. She told me later that although she largely hated being so objectified as a sex slut and slave, she had also been incredibly aroused. However, she said, never again. I agreed and considered myself to have been extremely lucky to have had such a wonderful wife.