All Comments on 'Wife Turns the Tables Ch. 01-03'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Written Story

Spider: Well Written, looking forward to more chapters of Marla's adventures.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 12 years ago
Wet

being a cock slut I liked that she loves BBC as much as i do and is a slave to it, only thing that i don't think would happen is her husband. good read

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 12 years ago
yes, it was

It was well written. Just a very few pronouns misplaced. The only thing I would take issue with is some of the disciplines that were used on the wussy ass husband. Inventive for sure but not really possible without internal bleeding and possibly eventual death from his own body not being able to function well enough to purge the toxins it produces from waste alone. This is all medically speaking, of course. Just made some of it hard to believe. Otherwise it was fascinating and I look forward to more use of this couple, since she is obviously being used too.... and trained.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fuck this shit the husband needs to get even

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuck that shit

The husband is a dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

The husband NEEDS †Φ get even. His punishments were too harsh! A burnig candle in his ass? Good God!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding?

When the husband gets his revenge so are going to the hospital, some to the morgue, the wife being one of those. What a crock this tale was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do they have the death penalty for homicide

cause what they did to Henry would kill him LITERALLY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written pile of shit story

Lacks originality and anything remotely clever. Too one sided. The husband would have been burying people about half way through. And post this crap in Gay Male so no one needs to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nah

nah

only rtead one page of this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick Shit!

Willie was,of course,an evil prick,BUT wife Marla was an absolute steaming pile of odorous shit! How could someone who'd been in love with a man enough to be married to him physically torture him in the ways she did?!Damn,she could have taught the Viet Cong a thing or two in the ways of torture by the end of the story! ~ The only way this story could have ended righteously,in a sick,perverted way,would have been for the sad,beaten-down tortured husband to return from work one day with an AK 47,open up,and decorate the walls with wifey,Willie,and any of the other sickos who may have been around! ~ A VERY disturbing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh yawn

yep another load of ott violence spread across a nonsensical storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

How is it that its an elusive endeavor For writers of this genre to put to paper what would be at least a conceivable if not believable work with a sense of reality ? I guess now thinking about it , there can't be the dating wife and the wimp husband and a relationship of a stronger love , commitment , and yes even respect for it to be kept private and secrect between the two as part time sometime believable kink .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this rate, she'll have her own E! or Bravo reality show. Or, be in AIDS hospice.

MarlaDMarlaD8 months ago

Marla loves this story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous