Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

"To be totally truthful," she said, "That little roll in the hay I just had with Karl was less than what I would like to have if you can really be on board with it. I think you should hang a smile on Connie's face and I would like some alone time with Karl when I know it is alright to go all the way with him. Last time was a big surprise, you know?"

She paused for a few seconds, and then continued, "You have been making the decisions by yourself, and it looks like you have to do it again. I feel guilty that you are in that position, but I'm not going to do anything without a pass. Since we have come this far, my feelings are that we should enjoy the hell out of the rest of the night. I know you would like some time with Connie too."

Karl sang out that he had our drinks. I didn't say anything else to Linda, but I did squeeze her boob as we moved through the water to our new friends.

I realized I did for a fact, want some time alone with Connie. I formed a picture in my mind of Karl and Linda having sex. Linda was happy. It was okay.

We all pulled up chairs and sat together. Soon the sexual tension faded and it seemed we were just friends enjoying each other's company. There was a little flirtation between Linda and Karl. Connie picked up on it and moved her chair closer to mine and we started a little touchy-feely session of our own. Time passed and finally, Karl said, "I think it's bedtime. He looked at me and asked, "What do we do now?"

I looked around the group and then answered him. "Unless there is an objection, I suggest that you and Linda should spend the night in our room and I'll take Connie to yours. We can meet here for brunch about eleven. We can have some food and head for home.

Connie asked, "For the record Luke, what are the rules. "

I laughed and said, "I think that's been established pretty much already. Then I looked at Karl and said, "No means no and don't hurt her. Do not mark her, no hickeys, bruises or abrasions. Other than that, have fun. I know Connie and I will."

Connie got up and took Linda's hand. With Connie in the lead, they walked hand in hand down the steps into the pool. It was dark but there was enough ambient light for Karl and me to see. Connie gathered Linda into her arms. Their faces came together and while I could see no detail I could tell they were kissing. Probably more was going on under the water.

I watched the scene in awe. Neither of them seemed self-conscience or awkward. They were just two girls enjoying each other. There was no one else around but if there had been, I don't think they would have cared.

Karl spoke, "I asked Connie to give us a few minutes together. There a few things I want to say to you. First, be assured I will treat Linda as if she is a goddess. Hell, I think she might be. Next, I am honored that the two of you chose us to be with. Thirdly, and for me most importantly, Connie is a very special lady. We should have already had this conversation but truly I had no idea things were going to go this far."

"I know you are wondering about the stupor that overtakes her when she has an orgasm, he said. It scared me the first time it happened. The fact is it is normal for her. I have had her condition analyzed by the best doctors. Both neurologist and psychiatrist have studied her extensively. To make a long story short, when she orgasms, she does so much more intently than the rest of us."

He paused and continued, "This sends her into a state similar to sleep paralysis, which is really not that uncommon. The only difference is it happens to her while she is awake rather than in that place between sleep and wakefulness. Basically, she becomes paralyzed for a minute or two and then it might take fifteen or twenty minutes for her to recover from what can best be described as complete exhaustion."

I asked, "How distressful is it for her?"

He replied, "She is not in pain. In fact, she says the euphoria of orgasm sometimes last through the freeze up, as she calls it, and into her recovery time on occasion. Our orgasms are measured in seconds, hers last for minutes. Can you imagine that? She says that happens even when she is not being stimulated."

Karl went on, "She loves sex and she very much wants to be with you. If we continue, she will probably freeze up tonight. You will need to understand what is going on. I didn't want you to think she was ignoring you or having some sort of seizure. The fact is, she will be enjoying an orgasm that you have given her. Just hold her and touch her as she goes through it." She has had this condition for several years now. She considers it to be normal."

He said, "She loves extended foreplay and she has trained herself to have many mini orgasms back to back. She has any number of those with no ill effect. Luke, I love her very much. She is helpless when she is in this state, take care of her."

He laughed and said. "The other thing is, she is a total submissive. If there is anything you ever wanted to do with a woman but haven't for one reason or another, now is your chance. She will willingly do anything you ask of her. I mean anything, Luke." He paused for a few seconds then added, "Buddy, that's all there is there ain't no more. I hope I haven't scared you off."

I thought, then said, "Yeah we should have had this conversation earlier and I am a little scared."

Karl answered, "You really don't need to be. Just do the dance and let her lead. This will be one of the most pleasurable and memorable nights of your life. I truly am sorry I didn't speak of this last night. They are coming back. I guess the ball is in your court, you have to make yet another decision."

The girls walked up still hand in hand. Linda had that, "I've just gotten laid," glow about her. She noticed that I noticed. She bent down and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "We just had a couple of baby ones." They turned away from us and started for the stair. They both had an exaggerated sway in their hips and their good-looking asses were wiggling nicely.

Karl let them walk a few steps away then ask, "Well, are we still on?"

I answered, "Hell yes, but if they start without us neither of us will get laid tonight."

Karl chuckled as we stood and hurried after them.

When we arrived at my room, I gathered my shaving kit and the clothes I would need the next morning. Karl walked on to his room to get his gear and then came back. I kissed Linda and told her to have a good time. I let her go and she returned to Karl. I then had a few seconds of second thought. It felt like butterflies were fighting in my stomach.

I thought, "It's what she wants to do and I promised her many years ago that I would allow it. She is only asking for an apple." I took Connie's hand and led her three doors up the corridor.

Connie led me into their room and I locked the door behind us. She turned to face me and smiled. That smile lit up the room just from the twinkle in her eyes. She said, "Luke for the next few hours, don't think of anyone but me.

I kissed her throat. I then let my tongue slip out and touch the place I had kissed. She mewed and shivered in my arms. She asked, "Karl told you about my idiosyncrasy, didn't he?"

I replied, "Yes. He said it wouldn't be a problem if I let you lead when we danced."

She said, "It won't be a problem when you lead either. It just won't be a problem. Hell, we've already been through it once, if you remember. It is normal for me and I hope you get used to it before the night is over. It only lasts a minute. Now take my clothes off and take me to bed."

It took about five seconds to strip her of her bikini, less than that for me to step out of my trunks. We walked through the shower to rinse the chlorinated pool water off. Just being naked with her was a thrill. We dried each other in the time between the kisses, flirts and feels.

I found myself in bed with her and explored her body with fingers and tongue. I rolled over her and around her and touched her with any part of my body that I could touch her with. She squirmed and cooed to let me know what felt good.

The monster was a blithering idiot by this time. He told me he was going to leave home if I didn't bang her soon.

She sensed the urgency of his need and slid down my body to engulf him in her mouth. He was warm and wet at last. She caressed my nuts in her hands and expertly sucked the monster with abandon.

I thought, "How much of that does she think I can stand?"

She would allow him to slip down her throat and fuck him that way for a while then bring him back up and suck while she rolled her tongue around, over and under him.

I thought, "Damn she is good, but she can't possibly expect me to last much longer."

She seemed to enjoy her work. Any time the monster moved or jerked I could feel her giggle around him. If I moaned or groaned she would redouble her efforts.

Finally, I just told her, "Stop Connie, I won't be able to hold it."

She took him far down in her throat and fucked him hard with her face. I came like a fire hose. The volume of my ejaculate was low, I had emptied myself earlier. The intensity of my orgasm was unbelievable.

When it was over she continued licking and sucking until the monster began to soften. She slid up my body and whispered in my ear. "That will take the edge off for you. You won't have to do that again for a long time. The next time we will do it together."

I said, "I like the way you lead."

She giggled and lay down beside me. She nestled into my shoulder and used her fingernails to toy with my nipples and the skin on my chest. She was giving me a little recovery time. I needed it.

I don't know how much time passed. I had drifted off. I know I slept because I vaguely remember a dream about a beautiful Indian priestess performing a ceremony where I couldn't understand the language.

Connie was teasing the monster with her fingers and was nipping at my earlobe with her teeth. When she knew I was completely awake she raised up on an elbow and threw her leg over me. She rubbed her pussy against my thigh and presently I felt a shudder move through her body. It lasted a few seconds and a few seconds later it happened again. When the second shudder subsided she became still.

She waited maybe a minute then asked me, "Does Linda talk to you about her baby orgasms?"

I said, "Sure, she really likes them."

"I knew she had them," Connie said. "She had a couple with me in the pool earlier. I have them too. I call them my, shake and quake moments. I just had two of them for you. I wanted you to know how easily I can have them and how to recognize them when they happen."

"I want you to help me have as many as I can before you cum inside of me," she said. "They are very pleasurable for me. I will make sure we have the big one together. If I freeze up before you are finished, just keep going. I will be enjoying it too."

I didn't reply to her, I kissed her and rolled on top of her. I felt her shudder. Our playful foreplay went on for a long time. I lost count of her "Shake and Quake moments." At length, I slid a finger inside her and touched her G-spot.

She quivered, but then pulled my hand away and whispered to me, "Don't go there, that will push me over the top. If you ever need to be in control, that is how you do it. I am really enjoying our play right now. I want it to last a little longer."

The monster was really on my ass. He wanted to get to the main event. By the time another half hour had passed I had run out of reasons to argue with him.

I assumed the superior position, slipped my elbows under knees and spread her wide open. I entered her and plunged all the way to the bottom. She was so wet there was no resistance at all. Her body was in a state of constant, "Shake and Quake." After about ten strokes I shifted my angle of penetration and let the monster attack her sweet spot with several inches of his length.

She spoke urgently to me in a low and quivering voice, "I'm cumming, don't stop, cum with me, fuck me hard Luke."

I did as she instructed. My climax started almost immediately. I didn't pause at the bottom of a stroke like I normally do. I just banged her hard and fast I let the monster pound her sweet spot on every stroke. I let him spray cum where ever he happened to be when my spasms occurred.

Sure enough, before I was finished she stopped moving. I just kept fucking her. I pounded her hard for at least three more spasms. They were dry by then and soon stopped happening altogether. I kept going. The monster was still semi hard.

I could feel my body tiring to the point where I couldn't go on much longer. Connie's body was still not moving but I felt her pussy squeeze the monster. I looked into her face and her eyes fluttered open. I stopped pumping and came to rest deep inside her. With great effort, she put her hands behind my neck and drew my face close to hers.

She whispered, "I'm still cumming and kissed me."

Soon it was over. Her arms collapsed by her side and she gathered her last energy to say, "We can sleep now."

I rolled her to her side and slipped behind her. I pulled her to me in the spoon position that Linda likes so much. I think she was asleep in less than a minute. I didn't last much longer.

When I awoke, daylight was illuminating the curtains over the windows. I was in bed by myself. I heard the shower running so I got up and went to the bathroom. Without preamble, I opened the translucent door and stepped inside. She was standing there glistening in the last stage of her rinse.

She kissed me and said, "Please, let me wash you." She did and even that was an erotic experience.

We dried and she went out of the bathroom to the dressing area and started drying her hair. I relieved myself, I was near pissing myself. I walked out into the room and caught a look at the clock on the radio. It said a quarter to nine. I thought that's time enough.

I took the blow-dryer and brush out of her hands and guided her back to the bed.

I told her, "I want to have you one more time before we have to go."

She said, "You lead." And dropped her gown to the floor.

I was already naked. I laid her down and fell on top of her. I kissed her and then said, "It will have to be a quickie. We only have two hours before we have to be in the lounge."

I kissed her again then moved south. I paused at her breast and took each nipple in my mouth in turn. I wasn't really hurrying at this point. When I felt her shudder the first time, I moved on. I sucked her clit into my mouth, she quivered. I slid a finger inside her. She was already very wet. I touched her sweet spot and she flinched. I thought, "Damn, she's easy."

I slid back up her body and sometime during our first kiss, she used her hands to guide the monster inside her. I said to myself, "I thought I was leading."

I didn't pound her like last night. I screwed her gently with long strokes and she met my thrusts and her hips rolled gently side to side. We were both enjoying this but she was doing her, shaky quaky, thing back to back. I thought, "This is really different."

I turned the monster loose on her sweet spot and she went over the top easily without saying a word.

I went with her.

Her freeze-up didn't last long at all and I was able to keep going until I felt her squeeze me. I slowed and stopped but stayed inside her until the monster went slack. I rolled off her and we cuddled a few minutes.

She said, "You make me cum so good."

I said, "You make me cum so well."

She giggled and said, "I hope we get to do this again." Then she addressed our problem at hand. "I'm going to need ten minutes, gather up everything so we can load the car before we go."

I picked up everything but her toiletries and the clothes she had for this morning. It took me a few minutes and I went back to the shower for a quick rinse. As I was finishing she stepped in behind me. I turned around and captured her in a hug. She allowed me a kiss and a quick feel of her boob, then pushed me back and said, "Get out of here, we are out of time, and it takes forever for me to dry my hair."

We walked into the lounge about five minutes early. Karl and Linda were not there. I said, "I guess we get to choose the table."

She answered, "We can be closer in a booth." She walked around me and went to the most remote one.

I walked behind her and watched her fine body as she moved.

She slid into the enclosed side and I sat beside her. She snuggled up close and put her hand on my thigh but she didn't get nasty. The waitress came, I ordered coffee for four and told her we would order when our other couple arrived. She went away. We cuddled and she was back with coffee in a few minutes.

Eleven O'clock came and went. I made some comment about having to go get them. Connie said, "Let's just run off and leave them here." We laughed together.

Linda and Karl chose that moment to walk into the room. They saw us and came to the booth.

Linda walked around behind us and bent to kiss Connie on the cheek. She asked, "May I have my husband back now?" Connie grinned. Linda took my hand and urged me to my feet. She slid in on the other side and pulled me down beside her.

As soon as I was seated she took my face in both her hands and kissed me in four or five places then seriously held me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. When I looked up, Karl had sat next to Connie and was kissing her.

The waitress returned and we all ordered breakfast.

The waitress left and I looked down at Linda. She had brought her legs up into the seat and was sitting on them sideways. She was snuggled into me under my arm and was holding me around my waist. I marveled at her small size. After spending the night with Connie, Linda seemed tiny.

Linda raised her voice and said, "Well, did everyone have fun?"

I said, "You're so chipper, you go first."

She said, "Okay, I had a wonderful time. Karl was the perfect gentlemen all night. He fucked my eyes out and I loved every second of it. Then she snuggled in closer to me and said, "But, I'm glad to be home."

Connie giggled.

Linda looked at her and said, "Okay, your turn."

Connie said, "Luke was a gentleman too. He really did a number on me, I'm surprised I can still walk. I loved it.

I think I blushed.

I looked at Karl and said, "And you sir?"

Karl paused then said, "Luke, thank you so much for allowing us to be together."

I simply said, "Thank you, Karl. Your lady is truly special."

Our breakfast arrived and we ate in silence for a few minutes. Everyone was famished. We had all ordered too much food, but we ate it anyway.

Karl finally spoke, "Well," he said, "There's another elephant in the room. Are we going to do this again?"

Linda said, "I don't know."

I said, "We'll see."

Karl said, "Connie?"

Connie paused for a few seconds then answered. "Karl, I acted wantonly with Luke last night and agaiin this morning, because you wanted me to. I enjoyed my time with him. I Love you very much and if you ask me to do this again, I will." She paused and the table became silent. Then she added, "Soon I hope."

Linda giggled.

I thought, "This girl's submissive act is just an act, I think she really runs that show across the table."

Karl said, "Luke, You know how to get in touch with me. Connie and I both hope you exercise that option."

I said, "All right, let's leave it at that for now."

I paid the bill and Karl left our waitress a substantial tip. We walked together to the front desk. The girls linked arms and trailed along behind us. We each settled our bills there with cash and checked out.

Both cars had been loaded so we were ready to go as soon as I retrieved my shaving kit and swimsuit from Karl's car. We said our goodbyes. Kisses and hugs went around the circle and I shook hands with Karl. In a few minutes, Linda and I were doing seventy-five miles an hour headed north on Interstate 35E.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers