Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

We both worked the next day. My day seemed to last forever. Alice picked up on my mood. She knew something was not right and asked if I was angry with her. I laughed and said, "No Ma'am, I am not. You are the most solid and stable woman in my life right now and I will always appreciate the way you handle my business. I think I might retire and let you take care of the whole thing."

She smiled and said, "Better your lovely wife on your shit list, than me."

I said, "You are finally becoming a little less formal, aren't you?"

She answered, "Only once in a while and in private, Sir."

On the way home, I realized that I was becoming more concerned about Linda's silence. I know she is a procrastinator, so I decided to give her one more day before I pressed the issue.

Linda had beaten me home. She met me at the kitchen door and hugged me and let me kiss her. She said, "Change into some walking shorts and I'll fix you a drink. After you unwind for a few minutes, I want you to walk around the lake with me. By the way, I saw our ducks earlier."

I thought, "She is ready to talk." She wasn't. We walked around the lake without ever touching on the subject of our last weekend.

We did see the ducks. They are a pair of Mallards that have become analogous to us. They love each other and are mated for life. They are like us.

Bedtime came. We were together. I was on my back and she was snuggled into my shoulder like she does. One of her arms was around me and a leg was draped over my thigh. I thought, "I'll give her one more day."

She lay there for about five minutes and said, "Karl Zeigler is a dark and evil man. I am afraid to think what he may be capable of."

I said, "Whoa Babe. You have my attention."

She went on, "Do you remember when Aunt Kay said you would have to protect me and told you to place yourself between me and the edge?"

I answered, "Yes."

She said, "Karl is what she had in mind. He is evil."

I said, "Linda, I know you were upset but you have been so cheerful yesterday and today, I thought you had resolved your issues with Karl."

She said, "No, I haven't. I pushed everything out of my mind by resolving to tell you everything that happened while I was alone with Karl, over the weekend. I am still very upset. I want you to help me through this. I am ready for us to talk. I feel safe. I am naked with the man that loves me. We are in our bed in our home and we are about to have a truth time."

I said, "Okay. You start. Tell me the worst thing that happened."

She said, "I need to tell you in chronological order. You will have to decide which is worse." She paused for a few seconds as if to collect her thoughts.

She began her narrative. "The first night was wonderful. We had that marvelous dinner and I got to play with Connie in the pool. Later Karl took me to his bed. He was so good to me. He pampered me and we had beautiful sex together twice. We just let our lust for each other run wild. I had at least five sweet orgasms with him. Afterwards, he held me and we cuddled. He told me how pretty I was and how much he valued his time with me. I slept easily through the night and we had sex again early in the morning."

I said, "All that sounds great. That's why we went up there."

She replied, "That was for contrast. I want you to see how much he changed."

I said, "Go ahead."

She went on, "Do you remember the three young men in the ski boat?"

I answered, "Sure. They buzzed us a couple times while we were in the channel and came alongside for a few minutes after we tied up, in the cove. Connie and I heard them clap and cheer."

Linda said, "I assumed that you and Connie were enjoying being together below. I want you to know what happened on the upper deck."

I said, "Connie told me that Karl probably showed your tits to the boys in the boat. I asked him later if he had done that. He said that all he really did was asked you to show them and you did."

She said, "That was partially true. This is what happened. When I first noticed the small boat approaching us, they were pretty far away and moving fast. I recognized that it was the same boat we had encountered on our way to the cove. Connie and I had both strutted and waved at the guys earlier, so I got out of Karl's lap and stood by the rail. Their speed slowed and they came closer. I waved at them and they catcalled and waved back. They came to a stop about twenty feet away."

Karl snuck up on me from behind. He wrapped me in his arms and twisted me around enough to kiss me. I thought he was just showing off. He had already shed his shirt. We had been sunbathing before. He opened the buckle on his shorts and let them drop to the deck. He was standing there naked and holding me. The men in the boat became very quiet."

She paused and went on. "Karl laid me down on the towel we had spread on the deck. He lay on top of me and rubbed his hard cock against my pussy. That is when the guys in the boat started cheering."

She hesitated for another second and continued. "Karl whispered in my ear. He said, "I am going to fuck you right here and right now. I want to put on a show for our audience. If you really don't want it to happen, all you have to do is scream and Luke will come." He stripped my bikini top off me and waved it for the boys to see. They cheered."

"I did fight him," she said. "It was no use. He held me down and took the bottom of my swimsuit. He displayed that to the boat crew also. I wanted to scream for you Luke, but I didn't."

"Karl kissed me," she went on. "My will to resist just collapsed. I surrendered to him completely. My lips parted and his tongue entered my open mouth. Our tongues danced together. The cheering was continuous but I barely heard it from here on. I found his cock with my hand and helped him find my entrance. My body moved to accommodate him as he penetrated me. I was so wet he slipped in easily. His strokes became fast and hard. I thrust to meet him and my body accepted him to my greatest depth. I came hard, quickly and with no warning."

She continued, "When I came down, Karl said, "I want you on top. I want them to see you fuck me." We rolled over together and I brought my knees up on either side of him. I placed my hands on his chest and sat up. I bounced up and down hard as I rode his cock. My hair was flying everywhere. I waved one arm over my head like a bull rider trying to maintain balance. My tits were flopping with every move."

"Karl came," she said. "I felt his cock swell inside me. He thrust up into me and froze with his ass off the towel. I felt each spasm as he pumped his cum inside me. My second orgasm happened and it was better than the first one. The hardest part for me to tell you is this. I was deliberately quiet through this whole episode. I didn't want you to catch us."

A few seconds later she continued, "When his orgasm was over, he rolled me off of him onto the bare deck. I hadn't completely finished cumming. He stood and picked the towel up off the deck. He wiped our juices off his cock while he walked to the rail. Karl told the boys in the boat that the show was over and they needed to leave. I was hiding my face in shame but I heard the tempo of their engine change. I looked to see them salute Karl and back away from us. The driver turned to point their craft at the main channel and opened the throttle. They went away at a fast clip."

She said, "Karl came back to me. He retrieved his shorts and put them on. He looked down at me and said, "If Luke wasn't onboard, I would have given you to those guys and had a beer while I watched them fuck you." Then he gave me an order, he said, "Get dressed and come below." He turned and walked to the ladder. He just left me sitting there, freshly fucked and naked on the bare deck."

"I sat there on the deck in a state of denial, she said." I couldn't believe what had just happened. I read the words on my pendant and gathered my wits. In ten minutes I climbed down into the salon. Karl was fussing around in the kitchen and you were sitting a little distance away in a chair. I grabbed myself a beer and gave Karl a light peck on the cheek to let him know I was okay. Then I went to you. I sat in your lap and asked you to tell me you loved me."

"While I sat with you," Linda went on, "I went inside myself for a few minutes to think. I thought about the way you were holding me in your lap. You were holding and loving me like you always do. Just a few minutes earlier, Karl had been fucking me, in front of three strangers.

As I sat with you, I knew I had his cum inside me. I thought about the millions of his sperm, swimming in my belly. They were searching every nook and cranny looking for an egg to fertilize."

She continued, "I didn't feel guilty, Luke. What I felt was naughty. I felt like a little second-grade school girl who had just broken a rule and had gotten away with it. I giggled to myself and when I went back to Karl my somber mood had almost completely left me."

I had to know so I asked. "Why didn't you scream for me when Karl said he was going to let the guys in the boat watch him fuck you?"

She answered, "I think, Karl cast a spell on me. When he kissed me something changed in my brain. My only goal in life from then on was to give him pleasure. I wanted to do anything he asked. I was in a state of shock when it was over but I never became angry with him. I think he exercises that same power over Connie. He is evil."

I had to ask, "If Karl had asked you, would you have fucked the three guys in the boat?"

She answered me, "No, I would have screamed my lungs out. Listen to me, Luke. They were three lovely young men and I do have a multi-partner scenario on my bucket list. Under other circumstances, I would have liked to have them. Mostly though, at that time I would have wanted to fuck them just to please Karl."

She paused and continued, "Having said all that, I would have screamed. You had given me a pass to be with Karl and Connie for the whole weekend but I didn't have your blessing to fuck anyone else. Karl's power is not strong enough to make me do anything that would break your trust in me. I love you, Luke. I only lust after him." I noticed she was holding her pendant.

I pulled her in closer to me and said, "Okay, go on. What else happened?"

"I had some trouble in my mind, when you and I went swimming, later," she answered. I was afraid you would want to have sex with me. I really wanted it to happen but Karl's cum was still inside of me. I know the lake had probably washed me mostly clean but in my mind, I could still see his sperm swimming and searching. That problem resolved itself. You never made an advance on me. I guess, Connie must have pretty well fucked you down." She giggled. That was the first giggle since this conversation started.

I said, "I know there is more."

She replied, "One more thing. We were in the main channel on our way back to port. You and Connie had disappeared and I assumed you had your cock in her somewhere.

"Karl was being very good to me again, she continued. We were sitting together and driving the boat. He was holding me and touching me in the right places. He was whispering his magic words in my ear and suddenly, I fiercely wanted him. I kissed him hard and told him what I wanted. He moved the boat out of the channel and anchored it. In ten minutes we were in bed together in the stern cabin."

She went on, "Our lust was back and the sex was so good. He helped me through two rending orgasms and several minis. I was spent and just lying motionless, on my back. Karl had not cum. He was sliding his hard cock in and out of me. It felt so good."

She paused, and then said, "His mood changed. He never quit fucking me but he said, "Scream." I was surprised and did nothing. He said, "I want an audience. Bring Luke here. Scream bitch." He violently twisted one of my nipples and I screamed. I just lay there and he kept fucking me. It was so good, Luke. I had another mini."

Her story went on, "Less than a minute later I sensed your presence. I kissed Karl and wrapped my legs around him. I rose to meet his thrust and milked his cock with my pussy. He knew you were there. He fucked me hard and I felt him cum violently inside of me. He collapsed on top of me and I lay there feeling his cock deflate. I saw you climb upwards from your position on the ship's ladder and heard your footsteps on the upper deck as you left."

She continued, "In another minute Karl spoke to me. He said, "I wanted Luke to see that. When I give you back to him, I want him to know how well fucked you are." He had called me, bitch and physically hurt me. I never became angry. I just carried out his wishes. His mood swung back. He became soft, sweet and cuddly with me again. He is evil, Luke."

"This is the last thing," she said. "Fifteen minutes later, he fucked me again. Actually, we fucked each other. I had what was to be, my last orgasm with him and it was way passed wonderful. After a few minutes of recovery, we went swimming. That was for your benefit too. We splashed around and made a lot of noise. He had me laugh and giggle loud enough for you to hear. He wanted to make you understand how much fun we were having together."

She said, "Oh, this really is the last thing. He marched me through the salon naked, in front of you and Connie, when we went to the shower. We also met and ate with the two of you, naked. This last thing really didn't have the effect he wanted. You and Connie were naked too."

I said, "I think he might be manic. It could be that he has more than one personality, like Jekyll and Hyde."

Linda said, "The only thing left to think about was that horrible movie. You and I watched it together. There is no need for me to tell you how sick that was. He is very dark and very evil."

I asked, "Does this mean you don't want to see them again?"

Linda replied, "Now Luke, I never said that. I want you to make that decision with no further input from me unless you have questions. I will abide by whatever you decide. I am a submissive, you know." She giggled. After a pause, she said, "The ball is your court. I don't have to think about it anymore."

"I have a question," I said. Aren't you the least bit afraid of him?"

Linda snuggled closer to me and said, "Not really, you will protect me. You are physically stronger than him. He thinks he can contend with you mentally. He might think he can con you into letting him have his way but he is afraid of you. He will never break any taboo you set for him."

I replied, "You said he twisted your nipple and hurt you."

She said, "Yes, what scared me about that was, I liked it. His cock was moving deep inside me when he did that. It made the situation more intense. Like the spanking, he was careful not to harm me. He didn't mark me and the pain was slight. It was just enough to get my attention."

I asked, "What about Connie? How does she fit into this picture? Is she a victim? Do we need to rescue her?"

Linda answered, "I think, she is the bright and shiny object Karl uses to distract you while he performs his evil magic, on me. She is part of the show and she doesn't want to be rescued. They are evil. Do you want to see her again?"

I answered, "My little head says, yes. I think, I had better let my big head make the decision. The truth is, I don't know yet."

Linda said, "I'm finished. I don't want to talk anymore. I feel much better. I would like for my husband to make love to me now. I think that would help both of us sleep."

We did make love. It was very good and we did sleep well.

A week passed and Linda and I were walking by our lake. I said, "My big head has made a decision regarding Karl."

Linda stopped in her tracks and looked at me. Her hand went to her pendant. I saw the pupils in her huge green eyes dilate.

She said, "Tell me."

I said, "I don't want us to ever see him or Connie again. There will be no more hall passes where they are concerned." After a pause, I said, "I believe Karl is mentally defective and he is probably dangerous. I can never allow him to be around you again. If ever he tries to contact you, you will tell me immediately." I looked at her sternly and said, "The operative phrase, in my last sentence was, "You will tell me." Is that understood?"

A single tear rolled down her cheek and she threw her arms around me. She said, "Yes, I know you are protecting me. I was afraid that Connie might have such a hold on you that you wouldn't be able to say no, to them. I knew when I was throwing up in his movie room that I didn't want to see them again. I knew if he wanted to, he would have me in his movies eventually. I needed you to make the decision so I could know you didn't want to be with Connie. I know you enjoyed having sex with her."

I said, "The truth is, I am afraid to be with Connie for a completely different reason. The movie showed me that she is fucking anyone Karl tells her to. I'm sure that means all the men in their little club. We know she is bi, so she has probably been with all the women too. We were an outside interest to them and I bet they have others like us."

I hesitated and said, "That is way too many people. They are probably smart enough to not acquire any disease but I'm not going to take that chance. No more Karl for you. No more Connie for me. I have already called Karl and told him."

Linda kissed me and fingered her necklace. She had a new bounce in her step and my feet felt lighter as we walked on.

.....

Two weeks later, a package arrived at the house. It contained all the things Linda and I had left at Karl's lake house. There was no note with it. I think Karl was just letting me know that he knew where we were. A need for violence rose within me. Be-that-as-it-may, we never heard from them again. I didn't have to kill him.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers