Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, "And what is that professor?"

I answered, "I want to show you my favorite form of, Foreplay Male on Female. I hope you find it enjoyable."

She whispered, "I can hardly wait."

I kissed her again. I felt her lips as they parted to allow my entry. I allowed more of my weight to settle on her. She easily absorbed it and it accented our closeness. Her legs spread some and I nestled my body between them. The monster moved.

I continued, I licked and kissed every sweet part of her young body. I started with her eyes then nipped at an earlobe with my teeth. I let my tongue describe a pattern along her jaw line then across her throat. It left a trail of wetness that cooled her when I puffed air on it. I tweaked her nipples and when finally my mouth reached them, I spent a long time there.

I licked and sucked. I blew air on the wet nipples and watched them snap to attention. They became very hard and erect. While I mouthed her swollen nipples I touched her clit with a wet finger. She cooed and raised her hips to meet me. I was surprised. She was responding very well. The fear I had harbored that she might be frigid began to disappear in her low vocalizations. I thought, "This girl is close to cumming and we've just got started."

I touched her very lightly with my fingernails and let them slide along her rib cage. She shivered and a long purr escaped from deep inside her. I touched her button with my tongue then sucked it into my mouth and tortured it with my tongue. The gyration in her hips became more pronounced. She used her hands to force my face deeper into her vee. Her thighs came together on both sides of my head. Linda holds me that way sometimes. I slipped a finger inside her and found her sweet G-Spot. She surprised me. Her whole body stiffened and quivered. She had a baby orgasm and I think it was her first one, ever. I don't think she knew what it was. The monster was awake now. That erased another of my anxieties. I didn't think my body would respond to this young girl as well as it had so far. I let my finger contact her rough spot again. She had another baby one. I backed off.

I went back to playing with her clit. She was right on the edge and I decided to let her enjoy herself. I could help her stay there for a while. Her hips rolled in front of my face. It was a gentle thing and I decided I wouldn't be injured if I stayed there. I could suffocate.

I extricated myself finally and crawled up her body. I let the monster settle with his head resting on her clit and his shaft lying comfortably in her groove. Her pelvis rolled under me. She whispered as if she was afraid someone else would hear, "I love your second lesson but I've had enough, Luke. I'm about to cum. I want your cock inside me."

As I was trying to find room in her mouth for my tongue, I let the monster's head find his way inside her. She gasped and involuntarily thrust her hips up to me. The monster bottomed out but he wasn't completely inside. I tried to pause and give her time to adjust but she wasn't having that. Her arms went around my neck and her legs around my body. She locked her ankles behind me and began thrusting hard. In just a few strokes she had me going completely in. I could feel the monster banging against the cartilage of her cervix. I tried to get in sync with her but was not completely successful. Her movements were so erratic I couldn't know what was coming next. I settled for forcefully long-stroking her as best I could. It only took a minute, she came all over me.

She screamed, "OH, LUKE. FUCK ME HARDER, I'M CUMMING."

I follow her instructions as well as I was able. Her young body was powerful. She was bucking so hard it was all I could do to keep the monster inside her.

Her orgasm lasted another half minute. It was the first one she had ever had with a man. I was more than a little proud of that. I had maintained control of the monster. I had ridden through without cumming. I wanted to give her another one if I could.

She came down from her high and I felt her body go limp under me. I stopped moving and rested, letting her support about half my weight. She was in another world. A soft mewing sound was coming out of her. The monster was still very hard and buried completely in her. Some time passed and her breathing became shallow and I could tell her heartbeat had slowed. I felt her pussy flex and squeeze the monster once. It was a slight movement, not nearly as powerful as Linda's would have been. It did happen though, I didn't imagine it. I answered by flexing the muscle that causes the monster to jerk.

She whispered in my ear, "I want to do it again."

I pulled the monster most of the way out then slowly, but with authority, thrust back to her bottom.

We lay there and fucked each other slowly. We were in sync now and I became fully engrossed in the pleasure of the moment. We kissed as I thrust into her. Her body moved with me in perfect rhythm. I wanted this to last a long time.

It did last a long time and then I felt a change come to her. She gasped and I felt her stiffen and quake. I realized, she had had another baby one. I thrust into her a bit harder. I happened again. She matched my new tempo and then that increased. She was having baby orgasms back to back.

She was whispering again, "It's starting, do me harder."

I followed her directions. She gave me more instruction as we progressed and I followed those too. In a minute she exploded. I had no idea this young woman would cum that hard. She was screaming again and her body was gyrating violently and uncontrollably. I had to concentrate to keep the monster in check. I thought that if it was this easy maybe she could have one more. She came down and we rested as before. The monster was still very hard and deep in his warm wet place.

She rested just a few minutes then whispered again, "You are still hard, you didn't cum."

I answered, "See that's what you get for letting me cum earlier. It takes the edge off and helps me last a long time during the main event. Aren't you having fun?"

She said, "I want on top."

I rolled us both over without losing our connection. She bent her knees and brought them up on either side of me. She used her arms to push herself upright. The view I had was truly spectacular. I looked to see where my cock was penetrating her.

I touched her there with the fingers of both hands. I let them follow the ripples in her flat belly to the underside of her magnificently oversized breast. I could see her beautiful face between them. Her extremely large almond shaped brown eyes peered down at me and both her deep dimples were on full display. All this was framed by her helmet of short tight hair. Her hair was the feature that was most different from, Linda. Linda's hair was blond, long and flowing. When we were together like this it was always getting in her face and mine. Sandy's hair was brown. I wasn't sure it was her natural color. Her cut was close. It was styled similarly to what you see on Japanese cartoons. The whole package was beautiful.

She had a slow grind going and I just lay still and allowed her to do her thing. She seemed to be more skilled than she had let on. Maybe her whole story was bull shit, just to get in my pants. If it was, I didn't care. She was leaning forward a little. Her hands and fingers were making slow circles on my chest.

She said, "You are so good-looking, Luke. I can't believe I'm doing this with you." She paused then went on, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"More than that," I answered, "I think you're exquisitely beautiful." I reached up and fondled both her breast. I squeezed both nipples between a thumb and finger and then I did it a little harder. They became even more erect. She moaned and continued her grind.

She asked, "Am I as pretty as Linda?"

I evaded the question, I said, "You are the prettiest girl in the room."

She continued her grind and said, "You're too smart to answer that question, aren't you?"

I said, "Yep."

She giggled and started to grind a little harder. Her body shivered through another baby one. I let the monster jerk once and she immediately had another one. She stopped moving.

She said, "I only asked for one orgasm and you have already given me two. Do you think I can have another?"

I replied, "Those little quivers I feel running through you are baby orgasms. At least that's what Linda calls them. They usually happen to her just before she has a big one or while she is recovering after. My guess is you are closer than you know to a big one. You should know, this time I'm going to come with you. I've been right on the edge since you had the first one."

Her grind restarted and she moaned. She said, "Oh Luke, I want your cum inside me so badly." Then she said, "That is true information that normally I wouldn't have given you, except my instructor told me that it was important for my lover's ego."

I let my hands drop to her hips and held her in place while I jammed the monster hard into her one time.

Her eyes went wide and she caught her breath hard. Through a giggle, she said, "Do that again." I did. She had another little one. She increased her tempo and I used my hands to pull her down tighter to me.

She came hard, but not violently. I thrust up into her and paused as I usually do for each spasm. The experience was wonderful for both of us. She collapsed on top of me. I could feel the shivers run through her as her body began to relax. I slowed my pace but kept thrusting into her until I felt the monster start to soften. "It was okay, he had served well," I thought.

She lay motionless for a short time then said, "I'm finished. Can we sleep now?"

I answered her, "We can cuddle for a few minutes. I want to hold you but try not to sleep. Look at the clock." There was barely over an hour before we had to be back at the club. Fifteen minutes to drive there and a half hour to shower and dress. We could squander about twenty minutes just being together.

She cuddled up close, with her head on my shoulder and one arm draped over my chest. We lay there holding each other.

She asked. "Is sex with Linda this good?"

I evaded this question too. I said, "You are the prettiest girl in the room,"

She gigged me in the ribs, laughed and said, "Seriously, nothing could be better than this."

I said, "I will truthfully answer you if you really want me to." I was absentmindedly fondling one of her boobs. It was slightly bigger than what I was used to.

She rose up on one elbow and rested her head in the palm of her hand. Her other hand went to my groin and she held the limp body of the previously fearsome monster. "Yes I want to know," she said.

I said, "Truthfully, and don't be upset, sex with Linda is ten times as good as this."

She squeezed my cock a little too hard and said, "I don't believe that. If it was ten times as good, neither of you could survive it. We are both used up. I've got the proof in my hand and I barely have the strength to hold him." She laid her head down again.

I said, "Sugar, I'm talking about emotion and true loving relationships now. What we just had was, "Slam Bam Let's Fuck Each Other for Fun Sex." For what it was, it was great. I enjoyed every second of it and I hope you did too.

Sandy, we met for the first time earlier this evening. When Linda and I are together, we make love. We have been doing that for over twenty years. Sex between us is at least ten times as good. I don't expect you to understand but let me tell you this. Someday you are going to fall in love with some lucky young man. You will understand then. You have the potential for a sex life so much better than you can possibly imagine."

She kissed me softly on my lips and said, "I believe you."

I said, "We have to get up."

She answered, "No, Let's stay right here. Linda knows where we are. She has her car, so she can come to us."

I answered, "We have to meet Linda and Carlos for the last call. I have her keys. I promised Linda we would. You promised Carlos you would. When you make promises, especially to a lover, you must always keep them. You lose trust and stature if you don't."

She replied, "Carlos is not my lover and that sounds like something my father would say."

I laughed and said, "Carlos will be your lover before the sun comes up if you keep your promise. You know, I could be your father except I was never lucky enough to nail your mother when I was young."

She giggled and said, "I'm glad you got to nail her daughter, old man."

We showered together and that turned into one more erotic experience. Sandy tried sucking my limp cock and it began to get hard again. She was amazed. She said, "If we had time we really could do it again, couldn't we?"

I grinned and said, "All night long if you wanted." I didn't believe it when I said it, but she did.

XXXXX

We walked into the club five minutes early. Carlos and Linda were waiting for us in the pit. They were snuggled together and I could see a tent in Carlos's pants. I figured he was just glad to see Sandy.

Linda came to me, gave me a sweet kiss and while she hugged me she whispered, "I hope things went well."

I answered her, "Much better than I had hoped."

Sandy went to Carlos and molded her body to his while they kissed. She reached between them and I think grabbed his cock. I couldn't see for sure but I heard her ask him if that was for her or Linda. He told her that he had been saving it for her.

Sandy turned to us and said, "Thank you both so much." She paused and went on, "I don't think I need the last call. I'm ready to go. I'm going to have a new lover before dawn." She winked at me.

Carlos blushed like a little girl.

Sandy then came to Linda and kissed her cheek. She whispered something in Linda's ear then she asked, "May I have your wonderful husband for one more minute, just to say goodbye."

Linda smiled and handed my hand to her.

Sandy led me away for a few steps and came into my arms. We kissed but only for a few seconds. We didn't make a show of it. She asked, "Are we going to get to do this again?"

I answered her truthfully, "I hope so. I want to spend at least one whole night with you."

She said, "I just slipped my card in your pocket. Call me."

I said, "No, I won't call you. Linda and I will be here on Friday night, four weeks from now. If you still feel the same way, you be here with Carlos. I think Linda wants him."

She said, "We will definitely be here." She kissed me again and said, "Thank you."

Sandy stepped back from me and went to Carlos. She took one of his arms in both of hers. Linda had come back to me. Sandy looked at us and said, "Thank you both so much, you have changed my life, I think." They started for the door.

Carlos paused as he passed us. He kissed Linda softly on the cheek and said, "Goodbye." They left.

Linda and I went to the dance floor for the last dance of the evening. We found a dark spot and just held each other and swayed to the music.

At length, she asked me, "Did you see Sandy whisper to me just before she asked for a minute with you?"

I said, "Yes, what did she say?"

Linda responded, "She said that sex with you was better than she had ever imagined. She said that you told her sex with me was ten times better. Were you telling her the truth, Luke?"

I said, "Well, not exactly." I felt Linda stiffen in my arms. I went on, "Sex with you is at least a hundred times better. I didn't want to hurt Sandy's feelings. Another truth is, I'm glad to be going home with you."

We finished the dance and left.

To be continued...

12