Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her become completely relaxed in my arms. She snuggled closer to me and I heard her sweet giggle. She said, "Well, did you enjoy buggering me? Is that the way you treat all your illicit lovers?"

I already had a response in mind. I remembered a line that I had used on other first time occasions. I paused and then said, "I'm going to want to do that again."

We both cracked up. She let me draw her nearer and hold her tighter. We made ourselves very comfortable together. I felt her fall asleep just before I did.

I came awake to a room flooded with morning light. I was on my back and Micheline was lying close to me. She was facing me and had one of her shapely legs thrown over me. I conjured up memories of the happenings last night. There was still some mystery left over from the party.

Why was Linda so indifferent to Lancelot? She has been excited about him for a long time. I wondered about Laura's proposition. Was that my fault? Did I do something to instigate that? I resolved to ask Uncle Artair about that. She had said I could talk to him if I wanted. A picture of Anne blossomed like a flower in my mind's eye. If memory served, I promised to meet her in Paris and eat her pussy until she begged for mercy. I thought, "I could do that."

Michelin stirred beside me and brought my attention to her. I thought I knew how my encounter with her was instigated. Linda had gone to be near Bobby. I know Linda. I understand how that happened. Bobby was feeling some insecurity about his age and about his place in our relationship. Linda felt the need to reassure and comfort him. That is as it should be.

I looked at the clock. We had two and a half hours before we had to meet Linda and Bobby for a late breakfast. Two hours after that, we had to leave for Edinburgh.

I thought, "How in the world did Michelin talk me into butt fucking her? I wasn't drunk." The monster moved. I moved my hand to feel of him. He was semi hard.

I needed to pee. I slipped out from under Michelin's leg and then out of bed. I went to the john and took a leak then washed my hands and face. I took the time to brush my teeth and felt of my beard. Twenty hours of growth had made me rough. I thought about shaving but opted against it. Michelin likes me rough.

When I got back to the bed, Michelin had kicked the covers part way off her. I couldn't help myself. I took a sneaky peak at her bottom. Her rosebud had closed up to be the little puckered star that it had been before. That took away some of my trepidation. I had been afraid I might have hurt her.

Then something else grabbed my attention. I might have just been my vantage point but I thought I could see the beginnings of her baby bump. Just for a second, I wished that she was carrying my child. I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind.

I tried to lie down with her without waking her. It didn't happen. Her eyes fluttered open. She rolled to her back and stretched while she tried to stifle a yawn. The room was too cool for her to be uncovered. She rolled back toward me and threw her leg and an arm over me. She snuggled in close for warmth and said, "M-m-m-m-m." I pulled the covers over us. The monster came awake.

A minute later, she brushed my hand from her boob and said, "Wait, Luke. I need to tinkle." She escaped quickly. I watched her hurry away. The monster came to a greater state of awareness. She was gone for a long time, maybe ten minutes. Well, it seemed like a long time.

She came hurrying back. She was sporting goosebumps. She said, "Cold," and tried to crawl under me.

I helped by pressing her into the down mattress and lying on top of her. She warmed quickly. She opened her legs for me and I let the monster settle to lie in her groove. He was becoming more and more aroused. I kissed her. She locked her arms around my neck and drew me down closer. Her lips parted for me. She tasted like peppermint toothpaste.

She broke the kiss and tried to talk. I rose up to look in her face. She said, "We have been here before. Haven't we?" She was having a deja vu experience.

I chuckled.

She said, "Fuck my little sore pussy, Luke." She was exercising her privilege of using dirty words again. Bobby doesn't allow her to do that.

I let the fully aroused monster find his way into her little sore pussy. I fucked her easily for a long time. A half hour must have passed. We had tried several positions but we were back to missionary now. I felt her excitement begin to rise. We had been enjoying a slow easy screw. I knew that was about to change.

She would gasp for breath and her body would jerk. Her body was experiencing short quick stabs of pleasure from her mini orgasms. I tried to help her. A couple minutes later, a big one erupted from deep in her pregnant belly. She made soft sweet love sounds while she enjoyed it. I fucked her gently and came with her. My orgasm was like what I share with Linda when we make soft sweet love. Sex with Michelin is very nice, no matter how you do it.

I took a quick peek at the clock. I said, "We still have some cuddle time before we have to get up."

Michelin snuggled close to me and said, "Oh Luke, I don't want this to end."

I said, "Go home with me."

She looked up at me in surprise and replied, "Oh I can't. I must stay here with Bobby. I love him. I am having his baby." The way we use language is different. It is enough that she can't tell when I am kidding.

I said, "Okay. I will be disappointed."

She caught on and said, "Oh Luke." She snuggled back down close to me and we held each other. In a moment she asked, "Are you going to sleep with Anne?"

I answered with a question, "Would that upset you?"

She replied, "I saw you kiss her last night. It did upset me. I was jealous."

I knew right then that I would never have Anne in my bed. I answered, "No. The chances are I will never see her again. I enjoyed dancing with her and holding her close. She enjoyed being with me too. The kiss was just a thank you that passed between us."

Michelin snuggled closer and said, "I want a thank you to pass between us." She kissed me. She said, "It should be none of my business. I'm sorry I feel that way, Luke. I can't help it."

I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. We held each other and quietly cuddled for a time. I thought, "I still have a blowjob coming." I worried that I wouldn't be up to it.

We showered together and she understood my situation. She didn't embarrass me by pushing for more sex that neither of us really wanted or needed. We agreed that she could carry her debt over.

Bobby and Linda were waiting for us at the small table in the kitchen. Cook and two of her young male assistants were on duty. They knew that Linda had come from Bobby's room and Michelin from mine. There were many whispers and sideways peeks at us. It would have been silly for us to try to hide anything from the staff. I ordered a full Scottish breakfast. I was famished.

Linda was bright and cheerful. She sparkled like a new diamond. Bobby was a little more subdued.

Michelin giggled. She asked, "Linda, you got laid last night, didn't you?"

Linda answered, "Yes I did. My wonderful husband took very good care of me before you came to our room." She smiled and sipped her coffee. Then she asked, "Did he have anything left for you?" She giggled.

Michelin knew bullshit when she heard it. She said, "Let me be more direct. Did you get laid while you were with my husband last night?"

Linda giggled again and said, "Oh no. Bobby was sleeping when I got went to his room. I did snuggle close to him and he cuddled with me all night. He physically held me very close even while we slept. I felt so lucky. I just wanted to be near him."

I knew bullshit when I heard it too. I knew that Linda was being evasive. I broke in and asked, "Bobby, what happened this morning?"

He looked deeply into his teacup as if he were reading the leaves. Finally, he said, "Follow me on this, Luke. Imagine that you were deprived of Linda's favors for close to a year. Then one morning you awoke to find her naked in your bed. What would you do?"

I chuckled and said, "Well Bobby, I would probably try to entice her into having sex with me."

Linda leaned across the table and whispered, "That's not the way Bobby does things. He flipped me over onto my back, hooked one of my knees over each of his elbows and spread me open. I found myself suddenly full of very hard c... Well, you know. He didn't seem to have any trouble at all in enticing me to have sex with him. He was very careful not to hurt me but if I had said no, he wouldn't have heard me."

Michelin hung a false look of pity on her face. She said, "Oh Linda. I am so sorry."

Linda said, "You needn't feel that way. I handled him as easily as I have in the past."

Michelin said, "Oh, tell us. What did you do?"

Linda replied, "I submitted to him completely and helped him all I could. We shared a wonderful experience. Sex with Bobby is always so-o-o delightful." Everyone laughed except Bobby. His face turned as red as his fluffy mustachio. Linda went on, "I could never tell him no."

Linda then became serious. She looked across the table and said, "Luke has taken me that way." Then she spoke directly to me. She said, "I wish you would do it more often. A girl likes to be manhandled occasionally.

I didn't say anything but I made a mental note to follow up on that line of thought in the future.

Michelin came to my rescue. She held my hand and said, "Luke is usually so sweet. He is always aware of my needs and so attentive to them. He does vary his techniques. We had sex several times through the night and this morning too. Once he wanted to do something very special for me but then he became very excited and took me more for his own pleasure rather than mine. Oddly enough, I think I still enjoyed it more than he did." There was a pause. She squeezed my hand and said, "I hope you take me that way again."

Linda asked, "What did he do?"

Michelin sidestepped the question. She replied, "He used sex and his formidable skills to make one small Scottish country girl very glad that she was born a woman." She hesitated and then said, "There is one thing I hate about sex with Luke."

That took Linda's mind off on another tangent. She said, "I do want to know about that."

Michelin looked into my eyes and said, "I hate when the time comes for it to end." One small tear rolled down each of her cheeks. One moved slightly faster than the other.

To be continued...